Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,252 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) (120981 Views)

My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman / Spanish Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnap, Uses Ransom Money From Husband To Play Bingo / Zimbabwean Mother-in-law Demands Sex From Son-in-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
As funny as it may seem to some. That is actually rape.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Zakarisammy(m): 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
Why was the video removed na

1 Like

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nairalandmonika: 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
Zombiekiller010:
Yeye couple, both of them didn't have shame, their kids will live with the shame forever
Story were we go forget b4 evening

2 Likes

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by ffo(m): 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
Made4naijalove:
In a funny and viral video, a Nigerian woman and husband were videoed running about on the street after the wife complained of excess sex during the coronovirus lockdown.

The lady named Tosin begged passers-by to come to her aid as her husband, Ibrahim pursed her for more sex.

Konji is really real. This coronavirus lockdown is really causing a lot of things.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRWAfGumTSA

This is more like a skit and not real
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
IamCookie:
Hmm. Eulalia and lostz... I see you both aspiring wink grin

Lol...far from it.
Hes just whining me and I'm playing along.

1 Like

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
Pussy entitlement. Is this one not an hegoat likdis?

Next time you guys should do the hopper style. I doubt he'd be up for any sex even after 3 days.

1 Like

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by gambia(m): 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
Staged.

1 Like

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nairalandmonika: 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
SmartyPants:
As funny as it may seem to some. That is actually rape.
What if the other way round, like the man was tired and the woman wants to continue?

1 Like

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by 1759ademola(m): 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
IT IS STAGED

1 Like

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by ogelekpomgam(m): 3:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
Coro Coro...weldone unto you!!

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by ojuu4u(m): 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
If he gets side chick problem, second wife wahala, to satisfy ur hubby two of are disgracing ur family before the whole world

4 Likes

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ayomideayo:
What some are praying for, you better dont let them snatch your husband...follow him inside like that and continue cheesy cheesy wink wink

How are we sure she didn't use juju to hold the man like this and now tired of the sex
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by uuzba(m): 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
gender123:
What do you expect, an idle man is a devil workshop
The man is in his house, with his wife minding his business
This doesn't concern any body...
And it is very wicked of the person who took the video and posted online. It's a violation of privacy.
Ordinary to snap normal picture in Western world, you must ask the person for their permission.
----
Alas as I said above, I revisited the site and even YouTube has pulled down the video.
Certain things are just not done..

1 Like

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Jetland(m): 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Eulalia:

Do the younger ones know how to handle men?
If I get married today, my man will never look outside.
Let's marry nah embarassed
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Iceberg3: 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
That guy is purely an animal.
Donkey like human being

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by LordShiva97(m): 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
I don't what's wrong with that man but he needs serious beating. Imagine such public display of indiscipline and shamelessness undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by tunary(m): 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
lol
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Dankey(m): 3:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
So Embarrassing

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

What if u are tired and ur husband is not tired, will u run like this woman?

Yes na. grin. Codedly though.

1 Like

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Briller: 3:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ayomideayo:
What some are praying for, you better dont let them snatch your husband...follow him inside like that and continue cheesy cheesy wink wink

Eewww. Na dis kain man person wan snatch? Oya now. Na death sentence be day especially in such a poverty-stricken environment. The woman is wise jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by federal9: 3:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
There is a difference between "Everyday"(adjective) and "Every day"(adverb)

So, mods do the needful. Is he talking about normal sex or each day sex.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 3:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

What if the other way round, like the man was tired and the woman wants to continue?

The manner in which he dragged her back into the apartment constitutes coercion. No one must be coerced into intercourse.
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Austineva(m): 3:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ayomideayo:
grin grin. Baby fire!!!
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by zinny377(f): 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hey! Leave her to rest oh!

Why am i suddenly grateful am not married yet? Can't be having sex 20 times a day all in the name of coronavirus lockdown grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Buhari1(m): 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
Konji is a real bastrad
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by princejenks(m): 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
watched the video and it looks staged. People do all kinds of things to trend and given the period we are in right now, any distraction is well come

1 Like

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
The woman is lying. Is it now she feels it is too much? Two of them are cursed.
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Dehenvisuals(m): 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
Oboy this thing is no longer funny o
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by LibrarianD: 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
Let's look up to (Corona) lock down babies in October/November
Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by Nairalandmonika: 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
cococandy:
I don’t understand what they are saying but it sounds very funny
They have been knacking since Morning, the woman said she's tired but the man nor gree, so the woman is running for help now

3 Likes

Re: Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) by anthropizzy(m): 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
This is acting jare. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wedding Of 42-Year-Old Folasade Dairo, A Nigerian Mother Of 4 In USA / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.