Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,986 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? (97524 Views)

Bitter Kola For Babies / See The High Number Of Babies To Be Born In Nigeria on New Year Day By UNICEF / Toys For Babies Vs What They Actually Want To Play With(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by kingxsamz(m): 11:37am On Apr 17, 2020
tk4rd:
Surprisingly, the baby coincidentally plays this kind of play only when someone very very close-by is pregnant.

Lies.
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 17, 2020
Blessinzy:
Happy birthday to me ! Nairalanders show me some love!
Love

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by kingxsamz(m): 11:39am On Apr 17, 2020
Dicktion:
Dunno about Kids but it's a death sentence if one tries that in a market square or crowded area.
Could be the end of one's life

Lies.
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by presh2mos: 11:40am On Apr 17, 2020
Harllaby:
The popular one is if a pregnant woman is crossed over, the baby will bear the character of the person that crosses her grin

Studies and researches have been proven that children tend to exhibit 60% of grandparents traits and 40% of parents. So it's mere superstition

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by peculiar111(f): 11:40am On Apr 17, 2020
first time hearer....
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by kingxsamz(m): 11:40am On Apr 17, 2020
Iruosonobrugwhe:
i am not supersticious....i dont believe such.....but when it happened and my mother in law laughed at us and told my wife she had swallowed. ...it was true.
Happened a second time and even though i was in denial....belle show........

....................since then , I believe. i cant explain it, but i believe

Mere Coincidence.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by bmdmixer: 11:41am On Apr 17, 2020
The gist is that if a baby looks through their legs, they're predicting a pregnancy is on the way and/or “looking for” or wanting another sibling

says Google
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by contigiency(m): 11:42am On Apr 17, 2020
Blessinzy:
Happy birthday to me !
Nairalanders show me some love!

congratulations baby. Can I be your date today?

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by Mentorme: 11:43am On Apr 17, 2020
Who told you that there is a meaning to it?
So, children won't exercise again?

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 17, 2020
tk4rd:
Habbaaa.!!
Na today I dey hear this one for the very first time.
So, if like five person cross her over, who de baby go come resemble again??
The first crosser?
grin grin
grin grin NL must make you laugh shaa. If you wan laff by force, just come to NL to read comments

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by BotafogoJunior(m): 11:47am On Apr 17, 2020
Blessinzy:
Happy birthday to me !
which uselesa love,beg if you want to beg which one is show you love......who you epp,nonsense.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by Kingrefreshed: 11:47am On Apr 17, 2020
tk4rd:
Apparently there is a superstition that a baby looking through their legs (kinda up on all fours with their head down) means that someone usually their mother - is pregnant.

Has anyone heard this?
Is it confirmed to be true?
Are there any studies or researches about this?

I’m not superstitious, but sometimes it's fun watching babies doing that.
smiley grin grin

They say it mean the mana go soon get another belle.

As me and my wife decide say we no go born again nko?

We dont need another child at all.

So if my 1yr 4 month son want...let him walk on the road like dat with his hands on the floor and his head on the ground all the rest of his life (God forbid).

We are not having another child period!!!

By the way,no be me carry the sperm for my scrotum??
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by 1stola: 11:50am On Apr 17, 2020
tk4rd:
Apparently there is a superstition that a baby looking through their legs (kinda up on all fours with their head down) means that someone usually their mother - is pregnant.

Has anyone heard this?

smiley grin grin
I and no one else has ever heard such nonsense.

Please keep your bullshît and fuckēry to yourself undecided

1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by walexy06(m): 11:50am On Apr 17, 2020
Harllaby:

Bruv, this isn't joke o grin. I remember crossing a lady, she forced me to reverse my crossing

Lol, the woman dey try tell u say u get bad character wey she no wan make d pikin folo.. Just kidding bro

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by Goalnaldo(m): 11:50am On Apr 17, 2020
GOFRONT:
Op, whatever happened if you use pictures of a Black skinned Kids??

I have noticed most stories on Nairaland threads about the blacks......But when the writers get to a stage to post a picture of those involved in the black story, He/she puts a white skinned picture......

Why are we Laidis??
brother the thing dey weak me too o and not only in nairaland but everywhere.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by shankara7: 11:51am On Apr 17, 2020
All of you are now forming scientists even people that afraid to visit their villages.
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by 1stola: 11:53am On Apr 17, 2020
Harllaby:

Bruv, this isn't joke o grin. I remember crossing a lady, she forced me to reverse my crossing
Of course!

Nobody ever wants their child to look or have your character grin

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by Hamid7(m): 11:53am On Apr 17, 2020
Here, It is believed that crossing over someone's legs or body will transmit diseases from the crossed person to the crosser.
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by Rocboy112: 11:54am On Apr 17, 2020
tk4rd:

Has anyone heard this?

smiley grin grin
Well am just hearing this for the first time,my wife is pregnant at the moment ,and my son never did this tho
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by HIPROFILE(m): 11:55am On Apr 17, 2020
hahaha One of those superstitions....

am still waiting for orange tree to grow on my head..ooo now i am old and sis told me 28 years ago that orange tree will grow on my head because i swallowed the seed.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by smogup: 11:55am On Apr 17, 2020
Harllaby:

Bullcrap
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 17, 2020
second day road
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by sapientia(m): 11:56am On Apr 17, 2020
Kids are just funny

That's all
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by tk4rd: 11:59am On Apr 17, 2020
Dicktion:
Dunno about Kids but it's a death sentence if one tries that in a market square or crowded area.
Could be the end of one's life
Here goes another superstition.
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by Miracle5720(m): 11:59am On Apr 17, 2020
it will resemble all of them na, it true
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by Alezy(m): 12:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
Harllaby:
The popular one is if a pregnant woman is crossed over, the baby will bear the character of the person that crosses her grin
hnmmm, abeg na lie
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by Alezy(m): 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
tk4rd:
Habbaaa.!!
Na today I dey hear this one for the very first time.
So, if like five person cross her over, who de baby go come resemble again??
The first crosser?
grin grin
exactly.... The baby go resemble all if them be that. Lol
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
The baby is buzzing the next one coming, end of story
Re: What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? by Olarewaju89: 12:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
Blessinzy:
Happy birthday to me !

Happy birthday to you dear. How old are you? Because i have feelings for you. I'm serious oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.