Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret (124613 Views)

Bride Lifts Groom Up After Kissing Him At Their Wedding Reception (Photo) / Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by Corrinthians(m): 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lostz:
the lockdown should not affect your wedding unless you want unnecessary showoff.

Lqxy youth. Read before commenting. It will do you no harm.
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by donbachi(m): 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
Franchise21:
You are a man also
been there...done that.
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by Johannan: 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:

This isn't as direct as you think.
My wedding was also postponed indefinitely. We wanted to hold it as minimal as possible, but we could not find a way around it due to the restriction of movement and we don't stay close to each other.
We postponed it just 2days or so to the date.
Me no even think about it, but I think it's affecting my wife

Online wedding nko.. make una zoom am na..
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by Sososo(f): 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
You don minit.were is that meme
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by Humanoid01(m): 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
ProfDview1:
MZrapper2 & starbuck, this is best time we can fix our wedding ooo

I wana make following records;
- The only man to get married to two ladies amidst a world pandemic disease

- Only man to get married to two different tribes (igbo) and yoruba during lockdown on the same day

- Only traditional herbalist to marry two different religions (xtian n Muslim) during lockdown on d same day

gringringrin

Food for our guest
Rice and beans. Chai! Guy, you're killing me right now
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by 007sam(m): 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
There is nothing bad if he has another wife, the truth is You aren't ready for marriage.
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:

This isn't as direct as you think.
My wedding was also postponed indefinitely. We wanted to hold it as minimal as possible, but we could not find a way around it due to the restriction of movement and we don't stay close to each other.
We postponed it just 2days or so to the date.
Me no even think about it, but I think it's affecting my wife

you should have looked for a way to get it done.

it is easier to get around the restriction.
I was able to travel yesterday.... with all the restriction.

just my opinion Sha
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by Akinboboz(m): 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
Abi, is it coz of this woman that all dis things are happening, can we now go back to normal life..
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by OlujobaSamuel: 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
Johannan:

Online wedding nko.. make una zoom am na..
Lol
We no think am, maybe we go consider that sef
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Corrinthians:
Lqxy youth. Read before commenting. It will do you no harm.

if you read well, you will see the angle I am coming from
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by irunoko(m): 9:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ladycewhy:
no leave these senseless people to be spewing trash, they are so used to dishonesty and corruption that they have brought it into relationships . Its now normal for them
it's just disturbing and irritating and the families that are even enabling him are another set of animals.no wonder yourubas say it's easier to deal with a bad spouse than to deal with terrible inlaws

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by Ladycewhy(f): 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
irunoko:
it's just disturbing and irritating and the families that are even enabling him are another set of animals.no wonder yourubas say it's easier to deal with a bad spouse than to deal with terrible inlaws
it didn't just start today tho. It's like deja Vu as I am reading this. Humans Sha ,smh
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
Humanoid01:
Rice and beans. Chai! Guy, you're killing me right now
No die oo
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by Benwallt(m): 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lostz:

you should read it too
I sure read it but I find your comment quite disturbing. Completely offline.
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by sisisioge: 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hmmmm...today is Thursday. I completely lost track of time and totally miss Greek yoghurt. It is well.
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by Tpave(m): 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lostz:
I read it and the point I am trying to make is, there is no reason to postpone a wedding because of lockdown.

whether it ended up saving her from a bad husband is not my business.

secondly the article also talked about others

tpave
Ok bro
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by OlujobaSamuel: 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lostz:

you should have looked for a way to get it done.

it is easier to get around the restriction.
I was able to travel yesterday.... with all the restriction.

just my opinion Sha
The date was within the first restriction and first week it started in Ogun State, so it was a bit though passing through from Lagos to Ogun.
I met someone that went ahead with the wedding, within Lagos, Ikotun to Igando, police catch dem as dem dey go, they left early, the officer that arrested them was drunk already, he just dey threaten dem, and me n police no be friend, i dey always avoid dem by not going against their rule.
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by Oteikwu1(m): 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nigeria awkward news everyday
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by irunoko(m): 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
007sam:
There is nothing bad if he has another wife, the truth is You aren't ready for marriage.
the truth is HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN HONEST

Nothing started on the basis of lies and deception works whether in buisness or marriage

Some women like polygamous homes than marrying a bachelor because they've been used to Chaos all their lives, they've grown up in polygamous homes so they can fit in infact some of them prefer a married man to a single Man and if you tell them I'm married,it's as if you gave them 1 million they'll jump at the offer.matter of fact I've met a couple of ladies who say they prefer married men to bachelors for marriage so it's not as if such girls don't exist but using deception and manipulation is a narcissistic tendency that will backfire in a messy way

What's the point of lying in the 1st place? Worst case scenario she will say no and if she says no has girls finished in nigeria

Na Una go dey use Una hand bring chaos and confusion into your lives you go con dey blame women for your self inflicted destruction.whats now the difference between him and the pathological lying Politicians always lying to get our votes or that notorious lai Mohammed?

Shioor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by enemyofprogress: 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
Some men are very earthless

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
Benwallt:
I sure read it but I find your comment quite disturbing. Completely offline.
read again and understand. maybe you will see where I am coming from
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by irunoko(m): 9:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ladycewhy:
it didn't just start today tho. It's like deja Vu as I am reading this. Humans Sha ,smh
like I stated earlier the people I pity most in the man's family conniving to cover up his dirty tracks are the unmarried females in his family.thosr ones are already planting seeds of pain ahead of their own marriage.

Some of them there sef might even be praying for husband on one hand and destroying another person's marriage on another hand? How can you sow seeds of discord and not reap confusion, sorrow,regrets and pain
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by seangy4konji: 9:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
Go to hell. How many prick did you suck behind his back....

Abet hi deh shift trajectory of blame as if ur we put Santo down u fut swear say u know duck him friend self...

Guy move on Joe

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:

The date was within the first restriction and first week it started in Ogun State, so it was a bit though passing through from Lagos to Ogun.
I met someone that went ahead with the wedding, within Lagos, Ikotun to Igando, police catch dem as dem dey go, they left early, the officer that arrested them was drunk already, he just dey threaten dem, and me n police no be friend, i dey always avoid dem by not going against their rule.

okay.

better to obey the laws Sha
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by irunoko(m): 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
Idiotmod:
But he don chop u sha
so what?

Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by irunoko(m): 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
seangy4konji:
Go to hell. How many prick did you suck behind his back....

Abet hi deh shift trajectory of blame as if ur we put Santo down u fut swear say u know duck him friend self...

Guy move on Joe
lmaoooo marriage with deception pro I hail o

After na Una go dey curse buhari say he lie give una grin tongue

Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by Mypeople2(m): 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
ProfDview1:
MZrapper2 & starbuck, this is best time we can fix our wedding ooo

I wana make following records;
- The only man to get married to two ladies amidst a world pandemic disease

- Only man to get married to two different tribes (igbo) and yoruba during lockdown on the same day

- Only traditional herbalist to marry two different religions (xtian n Muslim) during lockdown on d same day

gringringrin

Food for our guest
My guy no meat for the food.We nor dey chop food wey motivator(meat) nor dey
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by Ladycewhy(f): 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
irunoko:
like I stated earlier the people I pity most in the man's family conniving to cover up his dirty tracks are the unmarried females in his family.thosr ones are already planting seeds of pain ahead of their own marriage.

Some of them there sef might even be praying for husband on one hand and destroying another person's marriage on another hand? How can you sow seeds of discord and not reap confusion, sorrow,regrets and pain
Well it's good she found out . Even after the wedding if na me , nothing stops me ,I go still vamuse . No time to take shit o. The time when people were ashamed of being called divourcee is long gone.

Karma has everyone's address.Lord not direct the foot steps of our loved ones into such deception.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by tiredoflife(m): 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
Stupid fool
U dated a man
Till he propose
He saw ur family
U saw his.
Yet you didnt know he is a married man
When did fathers start giving birth to idiots
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by Franchise21(m): 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
donbachi:
been there...done that.
OK
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by hardon1(m): 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
have you confirmed if he is still married to her before you draw conclusion
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
He wants to make you his #2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo / Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users / Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.