Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret (124612 Views)

Bride Lifts Groom Up After Kissing Him At Their Wedding Reception (Photo) / Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by BIODAVY(m): 5:11am On Apr 17, 2020
Never read news. NEVER!

How come?

The news is written by bad writers who are just looking for page views and are willing to lie or defame to get them.

The news is out of date one day later.

Better to read quality books for either good information that withstands the test of time or to become a better writer by studying the greats.

The news is almost always wrong anyway. It’s guesses made in retrospect. Like “stocks went down because of oil worries”. Trust me, nobody was ever worried about oil enough to send the stock market down.

Some good books:

“Tiny Beautiful Things” by Cheryl Strayed

“12 Rules for Life” by Jordan Peterson

“Skin in the Game” by Nassim Taleb

“Sapiens” by Yuval Harari

“Grit” by Angela Duckworth
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by mhychophelha1(m): 5:19am On Apr 17, 2020
Kobicove:

Exactly, the wedding can still take place without a large crowd
In fact this is d best time to av ur wedding done. the two of u, two from bride's family , two from groom, two family friend just to witness grin
Kobicove:

Exactly, the wedding can still take place without a large crowd
In fact this is d best time to av ur wedding done. the two of u, two from bride's family , two from groom, two family friend just to witness
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by madone: 5:55am On Apr 17, 2020
Lostz:
the lockdown should not affect your wedding unless you want unnecessary showoff.

did u read it at alk
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 17, 2020
Did this nonsense post now bring the vaccine for COVID? I think not, you can go now. Mxm
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by irunoko(m): 6:19am On Apr 17, 2020
OgaRico:

E do ooo... him kill pesin?
Na talk him talk na
e no do grin tongue

He deserves it cool
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by chewwie(m): 6:20am On Apr 17, 2020
LedRock:
An African man can marry plenty wives, she can go Fvck herself off. If she doesn't want to get married again another girl would gladly take her place.

Mtchewww.
Your comment is riddled with so much stupidity. In the 1800s, Abraham Lincoln ran for President and he promised to end slavery and polygamy, stating that they both objectified people; one black, the other women.
Abi na as we are Africans, we might as well go back to our barbaric ways of beheading virgins for rituals and killing of twins and albinos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by vikithor(m): 8:14am On Apr 17, 2020
PureGoldh:
Speechless...The bride should find out if the man and the supposed first wife were legally married.

If No,then she should have a rethink or better still have things work out her own way...I wish her the Best of luck

Hastiness at it again.Ladies at hastiness,its not possible the groom was married,as in married! and will boldly wants to marry you again.
Questions
Does he wants to be polygamous?
Does want to intentionally bring troublement to you and the new home?
Madam,calm down
Either there are other additional information you must need to get before saying,the groom was married.
Seeing that you have hurriedly appreciated the undeserved jubril,I feel its over reactious.
Nobody is pinning you to stay married to this groom,but get your facts straight, cos that he wants you he get he why.Its ignorantly comic on your side saying "they(family) don't know you knew he was married before! May mumu of ignorance which I am aware most ladies self conceit themselves into, not replacing biscuit with stone in the mouth cos of hastiness,rash decisions.
Buhari or no buhari,find out better by asking him and family members,pray get direction and decide.
Get driving skills,learn how to drive both manual or automatic car see my contacts below,calk or whatsapp
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by Glink2018(m): 8:51am On Apr 17, 2020
irunoko:
let me teach you small sense as you no get grin

E tosh im bone he wan cry grin tongue
Wait I'm coming let me Go and bring bucket so you will cry me a River tongue

He's in severe pains grin tongue

The thing pain am well well grin

Broda apoda grin tongue grin

Have a remedy for your pain.
My brother is in need of a wife. Are you interested? If you are interested be courageous enough to quote me.
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by ohaerijeff(m): 9:15am On Apr 17, 2020
softset:
Pmexpress again , they are unable to sell their papers, so they resort to "juicy and fictitious" stories.

How did she figure it out in the lockdown.

Read again Mr
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by irunoko(m): 9:24am On Apr 17, 2020
Glink2018:

Have a remedy for your pain.
My brother is in need of a wife. Are you interested? If you are interested be courageous enough to quote me.
lmaoooo you mean your broke ass wimp brother? grin tongue

Better tell him in our village we don't marry 2 husbands like your warped and depraved family grin tongue

Oya keep up with the lamentations grin tongue

Alogoh undecided

E pain am hobiiiiii tongue tongue

Don't pretend e no pain your little fragile lousy and obnoxious ego tongue tongue tongue

Hobiii tongue
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by irunoko(m): 9:28am On Apr 17, 2020
vikithor:

Hastiness at it again.Ladies at hastiness,its not possible the groom was married,as in married! and will boldly wants to marry you again.
Questions
Does he wants to be polygamous?
Does want to intentionally bring troublement to you and the new home?
Madam,calm down
Either there are other additional information you must need to get before saying,the groom was married.
Seeing that you have hurriedly appreciated the undeserved jubril,I feel its over reactious.
Nobody is pinning you to stay married to this groom,but get your facts straight, cos that he wants you he get he why.Its ignorantly comic on your side saying "they(family) don't know you knew he was married before! May mumu of ignorance which I am aware most ladies self conceit themselves into, not replacing biscuit with stone in the mouth cos of hastiness,rash decisions.
Buhari or no buhari,find out better by asking him and family members,pray get direction and decide.
Get driving skills,learn how to drive both manual or automatic car see my contacts below,calk or whatsapp
it's like asking bubu whether he will still bring an end to bokoharam.of course you know the answer.

You're asking a pathological liar a question and you're expecting him to say the truth? grin
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by irunoko(m): 9:32am On Apr 17, 2020
J111333:
He had a wife before and so what?
What if he was not legally married or what if he had a horrible experience with the marriage and never wanna discuss it again to avoid emotional trauma?

This story is vague. The lady is stupid for taking the issue too seriously without discussing it first with her man unless what she heard about the alleged marriage had other issues associated with it.
so instead of fixing the horrible marriage the solution is marrying another person which you don't know whether will be worse than the 1st one

Just say spirit of lust is worrying him

It's always all about the sex for you men.sex and nothing more
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by irunoko(m): 9:34am On Apr 17, 2020
mechanics:
I don't know what he will gain by deceiving someone into a fake marriage, some men can be heartless.
I've been seeing a lot of foolish comments in nairaland but this thread is the zenith of it

People ready to deceive/scam another person into marriage just because of fok

Tufiaaakwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by Millenniumlady(f): 9:35am On Apr 17, 2020
Lostz:
you spend the money you would have waste on unnecessary guests to give your marriage a better starting
I'm not yet married but will save this advice when I'm about getting married

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 17, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I'm not yet married but will save this advice when I'm about getting married

grin

okay.

not also married. will also do same when I am getting married
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by Millenniumlady(f): 9:48am On Apr 17, 2020
Lostz:

grin

okay.

not also married. will also do same when I am getting married
it for your lady to decide not you
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 17, 2020
Millenniumlady:
it for your lady to decide not you

you mean I have no say in my own wedding?

I could walk away if she won't accept my opinion when planning for the wedding.

I will probably marry someone who see life same way I do
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by Glink2018(m): 10:27am On Apr 17, 2020
irunoko:
lmaoooo you mean your broke ass wimp brother? grin tongue

Better tell him in our village we don't marry 2 husbands like your warped and depraved family grin tongue

Oya keep up with the lamentations grin tongue

Alogoh undecided

E pain am hobiiiiii tongue tongue

Don't pretend e no pain your little fragile lousy and obnoxious ego tongue tongue tongue

Hobiii tongue

Thank God the village girl has finally found the bone of her bone and the flesh of her flesh. You have finally eloped from eternal singlehood like some of your blodas and sisters from your village.
My advice for you, is to hold the guy tight with your God's giving endowment lest you lose him to one of your unmarried sisters.
You know that your people have an avalanche of matured singles sisters .
A word is enough for the village girl.
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by irunoko(m): 10:49am On Apr 17, 2020
Glink2018:

Thank God the village girl has finally found the bone of her bone and the flesh of her flesh. You have finally eloped from eternal singlehood like some of your blodas and sisters from your village.
My advice for you, is to hold the guy tight with your God's giving endowment lest you lose him to one of your unmarried sisters.
You know that your people have an avalanche of matured singles sisters .
A word is enough for the village girl.
wannabe illiterate city boy grin

Everyone has a village and by village I mean roots not necessarily village like your regular
Igbo nollywood paints it.... grin tongue tongue

Another thing you have revealed aside your ignorance and weak comprehension skills is your low IQ grin

Na so you sttup1d reach? grin grin grin grin grin grin

I see I stepped on a nerve grin

Omologoh bayi? grin grin

Please in case you want to commit suicide because I can see the matter pain you well, they're selling sniper at a very cheap cost..there are a lot of regards all over nigeria so if you die,one retard will reduce grin

Faker to one belong grin cheesy grin tongue
Ogoh,otifenuhora grin tongue grin

Wannabe grin grin
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by Millenniumlady(f): 10:57am On Apr 17, 2020
Lostz:

you mean I have no say in my own wedding?

I could walk away if she won't accept my opinion when planning for the wedding.

I will probably marry someone who see life same way I do
I didn't say that i only said there are somethings that doesn't need the man to make decisions
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 17, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I didn't say that i only said there are somethings that doesn't need the man to make decisions

But the man can decide how much he is willing to spend on his wedding....... unless you are supporting him financially
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by RIDOO: 11:11am On Apr 17, 2020
...That was how one naughty married man deceived me in my uni days. He is caring,loving,generous,matured...He has a wife n 3girls according to information...he's forming single guy n even still denied when confronted.
Thank God he revealed his evil deeds to me through dream n l started seeking for more info.
To cut d long story short.. a friend of mine saw him n his wife in asoebi in a wedding she attended while she travelled to c her sister...n dt settled it.
I thank God l've not gone too far with him... but to be frank, d incidence broke my heart ...but God compensated me with my bone n my flesh.
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by Millenniumlady(f): 11:15am On Apr 17, 2020
Lostz:

But the man can decide how much he is willing to spend on his wedding....... unless you are supporting him financially
Since he is the one spending he should have the final say
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 17, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Since he is the one spending he should have the final say

you are from where?
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by Glink2018(m): 11:52am On Apr 17, 2020
irunoko:
wannabe illiterate city boy grin

Everyone has a village and by village I mean roots not necessarily village like your regular
Igbo nollywood paints it.... grin tongue tongue

Another thing you have revealed aside your ignorance and weak comprehension skills is your low IQ grin

Na so you sttup1d reach? grin grin grin grin grin grin

I see I stepped on a nerve grin

Omologoh bayi? grin grin

Please in case you want to commit suicide because I can see the matter pain you well, they're selling sniper at a very cheap cost..there are a lot of regards all over nigeria so if you die,one retard will reduce grin

Faker to one belong grin cheesy grin tongue
Ogoh,otifenuhora grin tongue grin

Wannabe grin grin

I pity the innocent guy that marred a good-for-nothing babe like you. Probably you could have deceived him with your superficial butt and boobs or he still finds your pussy rewarding to bank on...
But you know, pussy loses value and boobs lose worth. CD 4 count will stop to count and eggs will die. you cannot cheat nature. You better grab what you need to grab before you expire like stale milk lest you become a second-class citizen in your matrimonial home.
E-scallywag.

Let me advise you. Take a bike towards the third mainland bridge. Like your usual JUMPER, jump into the lagoon....to catch fun with some aquatic lives.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo / Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users / Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.