Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret (124676 Views)

Bride Lifts Groom Up After Kissing Him At Their Wedding Reception (Photo) / Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
donbachi:
When it comes to "under the skirt" some men can do anything..i fear men

Just men from the west, the lockdown has exposed a lot of their infidelity and animality.

Goats have more decorum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by irunoko(m): 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
Vulcan24:
overaged woman exposing herself unduly.

abeg go discuss your issues with ur folks, the pandemic is not a blessing.
na them

Lmaoooo pained that the victim they wanted to scam escaped grin

I'm sure his wife is a praying woman...

He wan make the innocent woman suffer wetin no consain am

I follow am thank God.she no know say she no get family .her in-laws definitely do not love her.na eye service them dey follow am do and her husband is her enemy

There's a song Alicia keys sang.sleeping with an enemy grin tongue

The woman's only family are her own parents and her kids

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by NaijadrivaCars: 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
Thanking the wrong person.
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by princejenks(m): 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lostz:
the lockdown should not affect your wedding unless you want unnecessary showoff.

it will cos movement across some states has been restricted
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by luluosas(m): 9:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
Blessing in disguise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by irunoko(m): 9:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
quentin06:

Just men from the west, the lockdown has exposed a lot of their infidelity and animality.

Goats have more decorum.
you no see the one wey dey make a spectacle of himself outside dey fight im wife outside say she must fok when the woman say she don taya undecided

Very nauseating undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by grandstar(m): 9:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
LedRock:
An African man can marry plenty wives, she can go Fvck herself off. If she doesn't want to get married again another girl would gladly take her place.

Mtchewww.

I support her a 1,000%. Can the man satisfy one woman talk less of two? The girl just missed stray bullet.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by spinzagom(m): 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
Where will you follow to kaduna when you are not residing there? Nesides, Everyone is a suspect as far as this Corona is concerned too including the priest/pastor/Imam. Postpone it and stay safe first, simple.
Lostz:
the lockdown should not affect your wedding unless you want unnecessary showoff.

Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by irunoko(m): 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Well it's good she found out . Even after the wedding if na me , nothing stops me ,I go still vamuse . No time to take shit o. The time when people were ashamed of being called divourcee is long gone.

Karma has everyone's address.Lord not direct the foot steps of our loved ones into such deception.
the person wey suppose to dey do Thanksgiving na the wife.the husband one use him hand bring problem into her life without her knowing.im sure she's a praying woman

Sadly the woman never know say she's living in the midst of her enemies.(her husband and inlaws) that want to bring problem into her Life and turn her in to a living dead person.ahe no know say her only family na her kids and parents/siblings
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by alaira(m): 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
[color=#9900
LedRock:
An African man can marry plenty wives, she can go Fvck herself off. If she doesn't want to get married again another girl would gladly take her place.

Mtchewww.
The thing tire me ooh. Man no fit marry second wife gently? Abeg make una comot for road.
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by Ladycewhy(f): 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
irunoko:
the person wey suppose to dey do Thanksgiving na the wife.the husband one use him hand bring problem into her life without her knowing.im sure she's a praying woman

Sadly the woman never know say she's living in the midst of her enemies.(her husband and inlaws) that want to bring problem into her Life and turn her in to a living dead person.ahe no know say her only family na her kids and parents/siblings
exactly, that one dey jeje nor know say attempted marital coup wey she nor even dey aware of don fail grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
It seems NAN has been bought over by PM News...if you know, you know. grin grin
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by KIDfurniture(m): 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
U re sad cos he has a wife already ? Were u a virgin when e met u ? If no then u should not be surprised. Please why is this wedding so important to you. Re u not concerned about ur health or do u want corona virus to spoil ur joy ? Please and please see it as a blessing ok. Nothing new under the sun anymore. If u dont want to be a second wife . You are free to walk away. I m sure the man is loaded , you can't walk away ja re. He pays the Bills....

Islie:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/04/15/lagos-bride-yetunde-alaka-thanks-buhari-lockdown-unlocks-grooms-secret/
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by Billyanger(m): 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
Heart of man is desperately wicked and that wickedness can be contagious sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by Benwallt(m): 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lostz:
read again and understand. maybe you will see where I am coming from
Alright bros
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
shey na Buhari u suppose thank abi the Coronavirus?

smh.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by KingAzubuike(f): 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
No media outlet dey cook fake news pass
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by AnanseK(m): 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
What’s wrong with marrying a married man ?
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by KingAzubuike(f): 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
Roon9:
All these ogogoro tales by pm news ehn
More like beer palor gists.. when I saw the headline I was so sure it would be them.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by irunoko(m): 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ladycewhy:
exactly, that one dey jeje nor know say attempted marital coup wey she nor even dey aware of don fail grin
grin

You see the cruelty, wickedness and craftiness of man? Imagine going underground arching wicked plans with the backing of his family with another innocent girl?

Imagine how the 1st wife's life will take a U turn for the worst assuming his evil plans succeeded.the woman go don dey go from one prayer House to the other while the man will not even take 1 single responsibility and his family will pretend as if they were not aware of the Matter from day 1

Tufiaaakwa

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lostz:

The thing taya me I swear.
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by irunoko(m): 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
AnanseK:

What’s wrong with marrying a married man ?
nothing is wrong UNTIL DECEPTION,MANIPULATION AND WICKED SCHEMES OR COVER UPS ARE INVOLVED

One old wise man said love is blind but marriage is an eye opener, luckily for the supposed victim,her eyes opened before the marriage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by Glink2018(m): 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
Some ladies are even looking for a married man to marry they did see, you see one you still dey complain.dont worry, you will soon. Join the group of evening newspapers like those ladies we have on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
LedRock:

Mtchewww.
You sounds like an Hausa Terrorist, are you?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by duality(m): 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lostz:

GBAM!!!!
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by irunoko(m): 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
KIDfurniture:
U re sad cos he has a wife already ? Were u a virgin when e met u ? If no then u should not be surprised. Please why is this wedding so important to you. Re u not concerned about ur health or do u want corona virus to spoil ur joy ? Please and please see it as a blessing ok. Nothing new under the sun anymore. If u dont want to be a second wife . You are free to walk away. I m sure the man is loaded , you can't walk away ja re. He pays the Bills....

yawns it's always all about the money.with money you don't need to be reasonable and have common sense, integrity or decency again? ABI? undecided

Awon Onishekushe,awon I can feed your generation gang grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by boyjo: 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lostz:

Like, I really do not understand these couples.
Go ahead and get married!
Lockdown regardless!
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by Ladycewhy(f): 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
irunoko:
grin

You see the cruelty, wickedness and craftiness of man? Imagine going underground arching wicked plans with the backing of his family with another innocent girl?

Imagine how the 1st wife's life will take a U turn for the worst assuming his evil plans succeeded.the woman go don dey go from one prayer House to the other while the man will not even take 1 single responsibility and his family will pretend as if they were not aware of the Matter from day 1

Tufiaaakwa
na so we see am . Na so trouble take dey come meet person for where e sit down put o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
This is what happen when ladies run after already made men forgetting that these set of men had someone who weathered the storm with them when they had nothing .
Oja ti burst grin
Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by hope4nigeria(m): 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ningen:
Evening newspaper with a choice.
can you read at all?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo / Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users / Man Caught Having Sex With Married Woman In An Uncompleted Building. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.