Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,422 members, 7,822,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top (74889 Views)

I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added / Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by BotafogoJunior(m): 9:35am On Apr 17, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

Shows you most ladies value marriage while most guys see it as a sort of entrapment....
and that is just the basic fact
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Subonbon(m): 9:35am On Apr 17, 2020
Make we wey hold our bread hold am tight because stew go still come o!!!! Congrats bro
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Stacyomolola(f): 9:35am On Apr 17, 2020
RTSC:

You are looking at this issue with the eye of a spinster, and it's understandable.

When you become an aged mother and the first thing your son remembered after getting a good job is his girlfriend still in school, your take would be different.
Am tryna get it from ur view point but still confused.
He said he's buying his mom a car this coming august, he never said he's getting his gf anything.
He only said he's about telling her about his new job, that she's been there for him, so what crime did he commit?

2 Likes

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by ksstroud: 9:35am On Apr 17, 2020
guru90:

Mr. Man don't be too faster than your shadow.

Take life easy...

Don't be too proud.

Always thank your God in your life.

Alot of people here (Nairaland) have made alot of money in their life without talking up and down as you do.

Please, don't keep your whole mind in Oil company work.
Because this people know how to terminate people's appointment without your knowledge.

Finally, Always Praise God in your life for your betterment of your tomorrow.

In this world we are living, Some people aren't happy about people's success.

Learn how to control your mouth so that whatever God have for you will last long in your life.

You made sense...
I have a friend here, working with American Oil giant, monthly net pass 2MNaira, the dude is so cool and quiet ennnnn

1 Like

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Neoteny7: 9:37am On Apr 17, 2020
Teaser4:
i don't know why some folks here can't take a chill pill and mind their f**kn business.....see your head like covid19's horn....wetin yu don buy for ya mama oh. falana gbotie...I wish e-slap dey here, you for 99 rounds

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by bosun002(m): 9:38am On Apr 17, 2020
Bro if she fine like rihanna ,wan ma do..
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by RTSC: 9:40am On Apr 17, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Am tryna get it from ur view point but still confused.
He said he's buying his mom a car this coming august, he never said he's getting his gf anything.
He only said he's about telling her about his new job, that she's been there for him, so what crime did he commit?
I believe he is just fantasizing about buying that car.
Someone that has not even seen first salary, and his own personal spending will definitely rise.

His priorities are his girlfriend.
Once that girl starts billing him as per oil worker, mama will take a back seat.

It may not be a conscious effort on his part, but it will happen.

6 Likes

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Semaj77(m): 9:40am On Apr 17, 2020
ElasticStone:
Recently, I got a job with an oil company....of which my girlfriend of 7 months does not know of, even though I will start documentation next month. In her mind, she still thinks I work with Npower.

The thing is, I asked her if she will marry me and she said YESSS. This girl is fvcken pretty. I mean very pretty and she sings. She is currently in her penultimate year and I think am convinced she likes me for real. Isn't God wonderful?

Take it from me , there's no magical sky daddy at work.

1 Like

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by gbeseun(m): 9:40am On Apr 17, 2020
BrilliantGigolo:

Simp!
Just a letter of employment?? You never see salary and you don propose.

Your mama carry you for 9 months still come feed you. Your papa hustle , suffer so that you go fit see University.

Your Local Government Chairman work Npower Slot give you make hunger no kill you that time.

Baba God come pick your call and the only thing you remember is to propose and invite a liability into your life?

Not even a year of savings and planning?

May God not give us Kids like Op who will disgrace us over the internet.

Tueh
Wicked soul.
Make the guy enjoy the moment na abi.
However,he still need to plan the future paripassu so he wont leave any stone untouched.
Marriage is overhype guy.
Take care of ur parents, ur sibling so they wont bcome liability upon ur success.
Women will come.and put barriers between u and ur family oo.
Ehnehn

5 Likes

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by bimzy83: 9:41am On Apr 17, 2020
gbeseun:

Wicked soul.
Make the guy enjoy the moment na abi.
However,he still need to plan the future paripassu so he wont leave any stone untouched.
Marriage is overhype guy.
Take care of ur parents, ur sibling so they wont bcome liability upon ur success.
Women will come.and put barriers between u and ur family oo.
Ehnehn
Enemy of progress
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by BotafogoJunior(m): 9:42am On Apr 17, 2020
uche393:
Many don't understand the op, the girl accepted the proposal despite seeing him as a poor guy and Op expected the girl to decline the proposal and go for Rich niggas since she's so beautiful.
Finding true love + good job

Congrats bro
hahaha una sabi talk rubbish,which rich guys like say the rich guys na your backyard dem dey,na una dey make women think say na favour dem dey do to marry men, weyrey people dem

2 Likes

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by OChimex: 9:42am On Apr 17, 2020
simple250:

Enemy of progress ,go and collect the letter of employment now.

He sounds so mature, honestly. He is not hating, but was stating the scale of preference for the young man.
First, you need to keep cool when you hit it instead of quickly rushing off to bring woman in first. He should first acknowledge the people who have been there thru thick and thin, like his parents, the avenue and platform that made it possible for him to achieve such feat.
And second, work first, and start saving/building for his future because nothing in naija is secured.

If you will recall the post by a young man, weeks ago, how he became successful working in a hotel in lagos and jumped into pleasing a woman and finally lost everything in a twinkle of an eye and the woman left him instantly. He had to now settle with installing CCTV.

His post is such a great advice for the OP.

10 Likes

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by abpotato: 9:42am On Apr 17, 2020
ElasticStone:
Recently, I got a job with an oil company....of which my girlfriend of 7 months does not know of, even though I will start documentation next month. In her mind, she still thinks I work with Npower.

The thing is, I asked her if she will marry me and she said YESSS. This girl is fvcken pretty. I mean very pretty and she sings. She is currently in her penultimate year and I think am convinced she likes me for real. Isn't God wonderful?

Wow let me tell you, you are write I can relate to it too if you know you know
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by BotafogoJunior(m): 9:42am On Apr 17, 2020
masterP042:
One mind is telling me that this op is a troll trying to chase clout, but make I no too loud am before they go call me bad belle angry
he is,na weyrey him be
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by RTSC: 9:43am On Apr 17, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

It happens to Yoruba guys mostly. They Marry very early.

You just have to be tribal.... Be matured for once!!
It is not tribalism.

Everybody knows Yoruba guys marry earlier on average than most males in southern Nigeria.

There is nothing to be ashamed of. It has its merits too and they are many.

1 Like

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by chubinwa(m): 9:43am On Apr 17, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

All OP was hammering on was his wife prettiness.... So this your woman of substance narrative ain't true
I think he was not only appraising her for her beauty but also her ability to understand his present situation and live with it not until God changed his story. unlike others ladies who will place conditions on the guy before he could settle down with them. the girl have a sense of understanding and it's very pertinent in relationship

1 Like

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Antichristus: 9:43am On Apr 17, 2020
The terrorist religionists are beginning their starvation month. May they catch Coro and may Coro take them away so the world can be free of terror.

Anyone notice they locked down their threads so no contrary views can be expressed? Why Seun Osewa and NL would allow this undemocratic practice which is hallmark of the Saudi terrorist religionists is appallingly denigrating.

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by ByeByeMan: 9:44am On Apr 17, 2020
How about you focus on your life and leave woman alone. Women no dey finish. You claim you know her but you don't. You will not be thinking of women like this if you really know them. Do you think she loves you just because she is dating you with a crappy job ? She is a student, where do you think she gets money from ? If she is as pretty as you said then I am also sure there are Yahoo boys in her school. Think of your life first, be comfortable, furnish your house, buy a new car, save money, do something for your parents. Woman should be the last thing on your mind when you finally get a break in life. When you leave your old job and start your oil company work then get laid off in 6 months, who will you run back to ? Your unknown girlfriend or your mom/parents ? I know a lot of oil company workers that are being laid off and they only just started. Unfortunately most men learn that the hard way. Remove women from your mind, they always disappoint. When you work on your life there will always be women but when you waste all your time working on women then it will all vanish right in front of your eyes and you will be left with nothing. Just an advice.

10 Likes

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by OLAJADON: 9:45am On Apr 17, 2020
BrilliantGigolo:

Simp!
Just a letter of employment?? You never see salary and you don propose.

Your mama carry you for 9 months still come feed you. Your papa hustle , suffer so that you go fit see University.

Your Local Government Chairman work Npower Slot give you make hunger no kill you that time.

Baba God come pick your call and the only thing you remember is to propose and invite a liability into your life?

Not even a year of savings and planning?

May God not give us Kids like Op who will disgrace us over the internet.

Tueh
see as you finish that guy. lolz
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by BotafogoJunior(m): 9:45am On Apr 17, 2020
moralistic:
...a matter was brought public.. and you are saying the public should mind their business?
plenty oloriburuku full nairaland naa wey think say to join nairaland means say you dey educated.........one idiot create thread for publuc forum still say make we mind our business you no know say the useless school wey dat one go na waste,idiots dem

1 Like

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by tempex88(m): 9:45am On Apr 17, 2020
ElasticStone:

This is not testing, this is lying. You are building the foundation of marriage of lies.
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by BotafogoJunior(m): 9:46am On Apr 17, 2020
HarunaWest:
Brand New Toyota Corolla 2010.....Am I dreaming? A car of 10 years ago is Brand New?
the guy na weyrey naa, him school suppose refund the fees wey him pay for wasting his time

1 Like

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Hezmatosky: 9:46am On Apr 17, 2020
You can't be celebrating working for someone or govt. Had it been you have opened your own company that can generate hundreds of millions annually, then you can come to us. Oil companies that the price of oil is going down day by day. Soonest those companies will be like NIPOST, NITEL, RAILWAY CORPORATION ETC.

1 Like

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Preben: 9:47am On Apr 17, 2020
sounds great
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 17, 2020
Congrats on your new job @ ElasticStone. Your gf deserves all you plan doing for her..she stood by you when you were struggling, it's time to make it up to her.
Ermm..how did you get that job? I'm seriously searching for a job too..if you come across any vacancy in your company, reach out to a sister please. Thanks in advance.
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Saintinoo(m): 9:49am On Apr 17, 2020
ElasticStone:

Bro, u be mumu o.

I am buying my mom a brand new Toyota Corolla 2010 by August this year. I cant buy my dad cause I cannot afford to buy him a car better than the one he drives now. Not everybody is hungry and in need of money like u. grin

#ProudySimp
Buying mom a car with 30k stipend?
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by yawehoverall: 9:52am On Apr 17, 2020
FatherBona:
You may have jinxed everything by making the story public and risking your good fortunes in the process.
Keep your moves, ideas, achievements and successes to yourself.
Take this down ASAP.
Thank me later

They won't hear o!! Every thing is publice must know for them.. I pity them
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by ehinmowo: 9:52am On Apr 17, 2020
ElasticStone:

NNPC recruit spotted. Thank God for u. Unfortunately, I only made it to Abuja. Did notake the final cut.

1 Like

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by BotafogoJunior(m): 9:53am On Apr 17, 2020
Eulalia:

At least rejoice with him. Haba!
and if he doesnt rejoice with him nko,no one owes you happiness or anytging in a public forum and to you and so many idiots like you,rejoicing with him means typing ah i am happy for you whereas in your nonsense mind you are not.........weyrey people

4 Likes

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by QweenM(f): 9:53am On Apr 17, 2020
jpmoriarti:
This one oil prices have been crumbling and oil companies laying off staff and this one is here making noise. He's yet to resume work but he's already mapped out what to do with non-existent money. What a waste!

If I were you, I would wait to resume this job. Confirm everything before relaxing my mind and even announcing on social media

Don't even mind the guy, he got a letter in this Corona crisis and they can always defer his resumption date till the coast is clear, yet he's here ranting that he'll get his mom Toyota Corolla 2010 in August, that guy is funny and to even worsen it, he's thinking about a pretty woman 1st. Mumu ni bobo yen sha...... Chai.

Maybe he thinks all the big money that was stated in the offer letter is what he'll get, he doesn't know that it's gross salary, net salary na the koko.

4 Likes

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Danielkupiejo: 9:54am On Apr 17, 2020
From my observation u must be from a rich family be careful o. I don date gal wey pretty high class babe all bcox I drive nice car, still tell d gal I broke. She loved me more cox she believe dat my brokeness might be temp or from my past experience maybe gals don use me. Gals will love u if u look nice and dey see a future with you just be very very careful. Wen I was broke my ex left me for anoda broke guy dah my brokenness is richer than him all bcox his papa get money pieces, my guy wey know d guy say d guy papa get money. But wen I make my findings after few months wey God pick my call I hear say d guy no dey give her money. Op be careful.bless up bro.
ElasticStone:

1 Like

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by babyfaceafrica: 9:55am On Apr 17, 2020
RTSC:

It is not tribalism.

Everybody knows Yoruba guys marry earlier on average than most males in southern Nigeria.

There is nothing to be ashamed of. It has its merits too and they are many.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? / Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady / Kenyan Man Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Married Woman. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.