Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,880 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top (74767 Views)

I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added / Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Alexxyz: 11:45am On Apr 17, 2020
Please try to be positive in your reasoning...
BrilliantGigolo:

Simp!
Just a letter of employment?? You never see salary and you don propose.

Your mama carry you for 9 months still come feed you. Your papa hustle , suffer so that you go fit see University.

Your Local Government Chairman work Npower Slot give you make hunger no kill you that time.

Baba God come pick your call and the only thing you remember is to propose and invite a liability into your life?

Not even a year of savings and planning?

May God not give us Kids like Op who will disgrace us over the internet.

Tueh

1 Like

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Drizzy5001(m): 11:46am On Apr 17, 2020
COMPENGRFRANK:
I THANK GOD FOR U SIR.I UNDERSTAND THAT FEELING AND JOY A MAN HAS WHEN HE FINDS THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE.PLS SIR AM INTO ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS EQUIPMENT REPAIR BUT NO WORK FOR A LONG TIME NOW,I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO RAISE MONEY IN OTHER TO GET A SHOP/OFFICE TO NO AVAIL BECAUSE THE LITTLE I GET I EITHER USE FOR MY UPKEEP OR FEEDING AND HELPING MY BROTHERS.THIS LOCKDOWN HAVE MADE MATTERS WORST I DONT EVEN HAVE MONEY FOR FEEDING.PLS SIR I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP IF YOU CAN ASSIST ME TO GET A SHOP/OFFICE I WILL APPRECIATE, OTHERWISE JUST HELP ME WITH SOME MONEY FOR FEEDING PLS SIR AND GOD WILL REPLENISH YOUR POCKET.THIS IS MY AC NO 2062101062 UBA BANK.PHONE NO 07033091522
oga na every day u dey beg? Ever since you join nairaland na so u dey beg , nawa 4 u oh, get a life ... Instead of staying at home expecting manna to fall from heaven .

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by foleskay(m): 11:53am On Apr 17, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Do you smoke Marijuana?
Pls teach me how to highlight comment pls
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by baratech: 11:54am On Apr 17, 2020
grin

BrilliantGigolo:

Simp!

Your mama carry you for 9 months still come feed you. Your papa hustle , suffer so that you go fit see University.

Your Local Government Chairman work Npower Slot give you make hunger no kill you that time.

Baba God come pick your call and the only thing you remember is to propose and invite a liability into your life?

Tueh
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Champneys: 11:55am On Apr 17, 2020
ElasticStone:
Recently, I got a job with an oil company....of which my girlfriend of 7 months does not know of, even though I will start documentation next month. In her mind, she still thinks I work with Npower.

The thing is, I asked her if she will marry me and she said YESSS. This girl is fvcken pretty. I mean very pretty and she sings. She is currently in her penultimate year and I think am convinced she likes me for real. Isn't God wonderful?

Ok.
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Khriztarl(f): 11:59am On Apr 17, 2020
BrilliantGigolo:

Simp!

Tueh
nawa o some people shaaa
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
who the news hep by way... cos Am not understanding d whole story sef... private life matters
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by ardeysholah: 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
Congratulations
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
golddare:

Congratulations but please some testimonies are not meant for public space till manifestations. God bless.

Saul replied, "He assured us that the donkeys had been found." But he did not tell his uncle what Samuel had said about the kingship. 1 Samuel 10:16
VERY TRUE BRO
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Ebenezer2021(m): 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
kaziblake:
God has also been great to me
you once posted that you're an aspiring Chevron worker.
Has God finally answered your calls?
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
who the news hep by way... cos Am not understanding d whole story sef... private life matters
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by ledamaster(m): 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
If u truely love urselves, go ahead and marry. Plan well o, cos d days of oil industry work is consider top notch is soon, judging by d way oil prices are all over the place. So be finantialy disciplined and plan well. Am happy for u bro. May our best days today, be the worst days of our future.
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by nkemoma(m): 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
BrilliantGigolo:

Simp!

Tueh

Jisos... I'm outta here
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
ElasticStone:
Recently, I got a job with an oil company....of which my girlfriend of 7 months does not know of, even though I will start documentation next month. In her mind, she still thinks I work with Npower.

The thing is, I asked her if she will marry me and she said YESSS. This girl is fvcken pretty. I mean very pretty and she sings. She is currently in her penultimate year and I think am convinced she likes me for real. Isn't God wonderful?

This dude is obviously a simp!
Just look at his past posts

1 Share

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by romenna: 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nigerians are not genuinely happy for each other
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
ElasticStone:

Congratulations OP. I'm happy you secured the bag and secured the heart too. cheesy cheesy
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by PrivateNsofor: 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

Do you smoke Marijuana?
[/s]
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by tonididdy(m): 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
In as much as this is good news, it should be kept secret and private until all is said and done.

Do not trust the online space. Winches plenty oh #just saying
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by chubbyswit(m): 12:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
ElasticStone:

young man, be careful what you post on a public forum. Congrats all the same.
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by GraphicDesigner(f): 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
BrilliantGigolo:

Simp!

Tueh

Give this man a beer
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by blizzy30(m): 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
Sparro:
He is actually an e-diot
Bro what exactly is your problem?
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by kontrieman: 12:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
ElasticStone:

Olodo
You should not have called him such derogatory name, he gave you a good counsel without insulting you. You posted this info because you wanted opinions, why insulting everyone whose opinion differs from yours

1 Like

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by mranova(m): 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
shogsman:

So he shouldn't speak the truth because he wants him to be happy,does he owe anyone of you happiness

How is that the truth? Do you know anything about him? Be Happy for the young man please. Guy sounds bitter like he wanted his job. That's no advice.
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by mranova(m): 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
Vikynas:
just a piece of advice and you guys are already blaming the young man,he needs to focus on his own biological background at least he has got siblings to care for not rushing for a girl whose parents and other friends are likely to be funding her bills too

Dude hasn't told us the girls history nor her financial background. What if she's from a wealthy family? Even if she's not so he should not care for her? Common... Let's be logical that guy was not giving and advice. He sounded bitter and jealous to me.
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by chaloskyx: 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
you are the simpleton no girl or woman is a liability. you are there defending his mom that carried him for 9 months but you obviously dont actually value the importance of women from your comment in order wards every word that comes from your mouth are lies as you are 2 faced
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by blizzy30(m): 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
congrats boss...
But I'm more concerned with you eating butter& bread together with fried egg... make pimple no kill you for me pls��

1 Like

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by blizzy30(m): 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
congrats boss...
But I'm more concerned with you eating butter& bread together with fried egg... make pimple no kill you for me pls.cheesy cheesy
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Legendguru: 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
lol
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by BalogunIdowu(m): 1:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Must all our detailed life be on social media
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
ElasticStone:

E be like say na your first girlfriend in life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) / Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced / Pastor Who Joined Sad-Looking Couple, Drew Wife Closer, Gives Husband Gap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.