Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends (3245 Views)

Trust No One Friends Can Get You Into Trouble If You Are Not Careful / Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
joceey:
Mr writer you better stop been too emotionally carried away, you didn't do wrong except smashing of the phone. Pls just try to avoid that guy he might later set you up with police or backstab you badly, just avoid him.

Thank you so much
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Osuman(m): 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
Which of the northern state are you?
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
Osuman:
Which of the northern state are you?

Why
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Biglittlelois(f): 1:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
EDDYBABA01:

I am not a gay, we re not gay, I don't know what happened, honestly, but we cried....

Ewwwww undecided
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Faithful4real(m): 1:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
EDDYBABA01:
Also if you have any questions to asked me please ask me, I will answer promptly in other for better advice..... Anything I didn't add in the story ask me and I will answer , right now I am active in the comment section waiting to hear from you guys

Op your temperament na sanguine?
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by emkz: 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
EDDYBABA01:

I can't disclose it, but know that I did that job for the sake of my friend, just for us to buy phones and be happy and explore .....

I wasn't expecting you to. Just be careful what you say in a public forum about your dealings. If I was a licensed private security agent, I'd get a court order and ask Nairaland management to supply your email and IP through which your online activity can be subsequently monitored. Therefrom, you can be lured into an illegal business from which you can be arrested. Nairaland is the probably one of the largest indigenous online fora in Africa and unarguably the largest indigenous online forum in Nigeria: there are DSS, EFCC, ICPC, NIA, NPF and DMI operatives monitoring activities here.

2 Likes

Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Fheelzz(m): 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
Stfu and tell us where you copied this post grin
EDDYBABA01:

shocked shocked grin grin wink what is that do you think....
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by IGBOPRESIDENT(m): 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
He's gay.

Biglittlelois:
Are you gay? Cos your story sounds gayish, why will two grown up guys hold themselves and cry like a baby because of friendship undecided
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by drmikeadams(m): 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
Okeytus:
after reading your story, your gender became confusing to me
grin[center][/center] grin grin
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Goddys(m): 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
emkz:

I wasn't expecting you to. Just be careful what you say in a public forum about your dealings. If I was a licensed private security agent, I'd get a court order and ask Nairaland management to supply your email and IP through which your online activity can be subsequently monitored. Therefrom, you can be lured into an illegal business from which you can be arrested. Nairaland is the probably one of the largest indigenous online fora in Africa and unarguably the largest indigenous online forum in Nigeria: there are DSS, EFCC, ICPC, NIA, NPF and DMI operatives monitoring activities here.

You are absolutely wrong. Let them finish active cases with them without seeking bribe from complainant. It glaring you are not conversant with Nigeria criminal system.

They are all criminal with no iota of patriotism. I challenge any of them through this post to get a court order and arrest me

1 Like

Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by jmanity: 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
@OP just distance yourself from that guy, your destiny is not tied to him, you came to this world alone & you will go back alone. Also, it's risky traveling with that guy, he may set you up or even kill you.

2 Likes

Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by ManuelMount(m): 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
EDDYBABA01:
I smashed his phone and I told him that I got this phone for you and I also have destroy it, since you want us to dey our dey, you can get yoirself a phone and dey your state, we depart,

This cause the two family to have problem, and guess what me and Dera re attending the same church...

I smashed the phone due to my temporament, that's my weakness I didn't smashed it bcus I wanted buy bcuz I couldn't control myself,

We worship in a small denominational church where everyone knows each other... So I wounded him so on Sunday that the same week pastor asked him what happened , 3 weeks the pastor made peace for us, but I know within him he hasn't forgive I regrets the actions I took, I regret the steps I took in smashing that phone,

Now this guy I don't like seeing him again each time I see him I will be angry, I manage to talk to him... I took the first step to beg him to say am sorry for everything,

On 1th January I came to their house he wasn't around I knee down before his parents and ask them to forgive me, which they did, and his parents said they have even forgotten it, but I didn't find peace in me, I am so emotional, I always pity people,

Small things like I will be too emotional about it, and it's affecting my relationship sometimes....

So I couldn't find peace , each time I remember what I did my heart will skip and I will start crying, what will be coming to my mind it's that I have lost a great friend , watin mak me do this kwanu, thought will be coming to my head that I am wicked and heartless to have smashed his phone ...

On Sunday I summoned the course I went to his house we talked and discuss, I knee down and I cried , before him to forgive me, he started crying with me too, we both cried bitterly that night, we forgive ourselves..... But yet I didn't find peace ,

Can I say I want to friendship back, I felt lonely, I felt I cant achieve it by myself, I felt I lost everything all in this life...

And again I am preparing to travel outside the country to study with him his cousin and me, how can I stand to talk to my enemy again because I have taken him as my enemy, depite the fact we forgave ourselves....

I have to travel from the east to the north bcus I don't want to be seeing him again, even tho we do talk on Whatsapp each time he post on his Whatsapp status my heart will skip,

Nairalanders, please am I evil, am I wicked, do you think I need prayers, I wish success, and even all my friends who criticize me ,

My classmate who hate this guy Dera told me that he no longer wants to mingle with me that he will be mingling with dera, I said okay, I know I'd wrong, I deleted his number from my status so I won't be seeing his status and he won't be seeing mine too...

Right now we re waiting for pandemic to be over so we can start our documents process again, I don't know if I should change to another country because I don't want to be with this guy Dera,,

Right now I am in the middle, his cousin knows about my misunderstanding with him, but what his consin said is that we will be in different province in SK, but guys please what do you think....

How do you think I should stop thinking about him and about what I did to him. I want to start fasting next week to know if God will forgive me for what I did,

Right now I don't have friends I am just left alone here in the north staying in my aunt house, this is my 3 months in the north,

This is my story.....

Lesson, not everyone appreciate the opportunity you gave to them..

Thank you

Pls can we chat on telegram I want to learn small things to earn my telegram name is on my signature

Thanks in advance
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by drmikeadams(m): 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
Goddys:

You are absolutely wrong. Let them finish active cases with them without seeking bribe from complainant. It glaring you are not conversant with Nigeria criminal system.

They are all criminal with no iota of patriotism. I challenge any of them through this post to get a court order and arrest me
grin grin grin
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
jmanity:
@OP just distance yourself from that guy, your destiny is not tied to him, you came to this world alone & you will go back alone. Also, it's risky traveling with that guy, he may set you up or even kill you.

Thank you bro
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
Goddys:

Smile yes your right thanks
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Lamanii22(f): 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
Crbc:
Op, are you a Nigerian? Or Indian? Coz what you wrote up there doesn't happen in Nigeria... Me cry coz of guy undecided

grin grin
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by emkz: 6:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
Goddys:

So you have two monikers. I asked you to tell us the nature of the illegitimate job you did that fetched you 500k, and you couldn't. I suppose you have never heard of SFIU in Ikoyi. If he sure for you, tell us what you did that was illegitimate and see if someone would not take an interest in your case.

I only gave you snippets on one way they can catch you.
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by gfon(m): 7:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
kingthreat:
following...
Op dnt mind people asking if u are gay,they dont knw that there are some strong bonding friendship. I use to be in one bt nt anymore. My advice is for u to switch countries if u knw u cant stand the sight of him. But bro wuld love to learn ur work from you, e no bad if ur nigga follow earn some small cash
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by cardiak(m): 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
Why can't u learn from psqure even twin brothers dey separate talk more of something that u was not even born the same day with na so one stupid haruna wan pair me like Bluetooth but I come switch my visibility off true story
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by samwash(m): 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
@op, one thing u should kwn respect is reciprocal,you don't expect everyone to give you the maximum respect you need .
If the guy was not giving you the needed respect as at that time, you should have leave him alone & mind ur business.
You didnt do anything wrong order than damaging his phone, work on ur temperaments & emotions.
If I may ask did you repair or replace his phone?
Mind you, friendship is by choice not a must.
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Goddys(m): 9:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
emkz:

So you have two monikers. I asked you to tell us the nature of the illegitimate job you did that fetched you 500k, and you couldn't. I suppose you have never heard of SFIU in Ikoyi. If he sure for you, tell us what you did that was illegitimate and see if someone would not take an interest in your case.

I only gave you snippets on one way they can catch you.

shut up..who has two monikers. I am a reputable lawyer that has engagement with law enforcement agency regularly. what do you know?
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
Graxie:
Hmmmm, this story sounds like Jonathan and David own.
all of you in naiiraland will not make heaven
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
emkz:

HIV,CID,AIDS,BND,HND,BSC

1 Like

Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Onego(f): 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
I understand your kind of person, you trust easily and when that trust is broken it is difficult to trust again. Pray to God about it but do you want me to be Frank with you?

1 Like

Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by emkz: 9:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
Goddys:

shut up..who has two monikers. I am a reputable lawyer that has engagement with law enforcement agency regularly. what do you know?

EDDYBABA01 wrote a post and mentioned that he did an illegal business that fetched him 500k. I questioned him on the nature of the illegitimate business. He went on to edit his post and deleted his subsequent reply to me. Goddys then came and responded in first person. If you are not EDDYBABA01, I am sure I wasn't referring to you and the speed with which you jumped into the thread tells me a lot about your inability to comprehend things before jumping in to advertise your ignorance.

You mention that you are a reputable lawyer, but you don't punctuate well or initialize the beginning of a sentence properly as I'd expect from a lawyer with the sort of reputation you proclaim. Your arguments are a bit watery making it easy for me (a non-lawyer) to puncture them. No disrespect sir, which university did you attend?
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Goddys(m): 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
emkz:

EDDYBABA01 wrote a post and mentioned that he did an illegal business that fetched him 500k. I questioned him on the nature of the illegitimate business. He went on to edit his post and deleted his subsequent reply to me. Goddys then came and responded in first person. If you are not EDDYBABA01, I am sure I wasn't referring to you and the speed with which you jumped into the thread tells me a lot about your inability to comprehend things before jumping in to advertise your ignorance.

You mention that you are a reputable lawyer, but you don't punctuate well or initialize the beginning of a sentence properly as I'd expect from a lawyer with the sort of reputation you proclaim. Your arguments are a bit watery making it easy for me (a non-lawyer) to puncture them. No disrespect sir, which university did you attend?

Why would I dignify your myopic post by wasting my resourcefulness. Why would I review my write up to ensure it complies with grammatical syntax cuz of you? If you can afford my service, then come to my office.

It's only kids like you that take nairaland posts as a monumental accomplishment. Grow up

2 Likes

Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by emkz: 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
Goddys:

Why would I dignify your myopic post by wasting my resourcefulness. Why would I review my write up to ensure it complies with grammatical syntax cuz of you? If you can afford my service, then come to my office.

It's only kids like you that take nairaland posts as a monumental accomplishment. Grow up

The thing pain you sha.

I will think five times before I give you a brief. Lawyer that cannot tell us where he went to school, is that one a lawyer?
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Goddys(m): 10:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
emkz:

The thing pain you sha.

I will think five times before I give you a brief. Lawyer that cannot tell us where he went to school, is that one a lawyer?

When I was 23, I already had two bachelor degrees from two most reputable universities we have in Lagos. I am now in my 30s and have accomplished a lot more academically. I am very certain that you are still under your parent's roof. All thanks to social media..
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Creative7(m): 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
To whom it may concern: I implore to whomever want to deal in business with this moniker to do proper findings. This story might be a strategy of luring people to his crypto biz. STAY SAFE AND STAY HAPPY.

1 Like

Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Creative7(m): 10:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
When I was 23, I already had two bachelor degrees from two most reputable universities we have in Lagos. I am now in my 30s and have accomplished a lot more academically. I am very certain that you are still under your parent's roof. All thanks to social media

shocked
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Isokoboy(m): 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
EDDYBABA01:
Also if you have any questions to asked me please ask me, I will answer promptly in other for better advice..... Anything I didn't add in the story ask me and I will answer , right now I am active in the comment section waiting to hear from you guys

Baba abeg put me tru for the work.... Or any ligit work..
As for ur story...such are frenz...they r ur frenzs fir a reason but wen u r in need u will see ur true friend
Re: What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
samwash:
@op, one thing u should kwn respect is reciprocal,you don't expect everyone to give you the maximum respect you need .
If the guy was not giving you the needed respect as at that time, you should have leave him alone & mind ur business.
You didnt do anything wrong order than damaging his phone, work on ur temperaments & emotions.
If I may ask did you repair or replace his phone?
Mind you, friendship is by choice not a must.

No, I smashed it beyoung repair

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Viral Video Of A Lady Who Refused Sexual Intercourse From Her Man / Advice Please, I Want To Quit My Relationship. / Why You Can Never Break Free From Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.