Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Trust No One Friends Can Get You Into Trouble If You Are Not Careful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trust No One Friends Can Get You Into Trouble If You Are Not Careful (1161 Views)

If You’re Not Careful In ABUJA You’ll Hit 40 Years With Nothing But Pictures / Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures) / What Friends Can Do- Stay Away From Unfriendly Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trust No One Friends Can Get You Into Trouble If You Are Not Careful by Diza46(f): 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
Sometimes coming here usually calm me down a friend promise to borrow 500k to support my business two days ago since then she stop picking my calls nor did she call me back so today I decided to reached out to her on WhatsApp look at her respond to me and again what did she mean by forward all our chat back to me

Re: Trust No One Friends Can Get You Into Trouble If You Are Not Careful by Totilopussylick(m): 7:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
Re: Trust No One Friends Can Get You Into Trouble If You Are Not Careful by EmptyGarden(m): 7:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
Dude should have written this piece in Yoruba quietly.

1 Like

Re: Trust No One Friends Can Get You Into Trouble If You Are Not Careful by DoDISNG: 7:48pm On Apr 08, 2022
True talk
Re: Trust No One Friends Can Get You Into Trouble If You Are Not Careful by heniford2: 8:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ur wahala
Re: Trust No One Friends Can Get You Into Trouble If You Are Not Careful by Ocholu: 8:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ha! She wan recruit you abi how?
Re: Trust No One Friends Can Get You Into Trouble If You Are Not Careful by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
undecided Just move on
Re: Trust No One Friends Can Get You Into Trouble If You Are Not Careful by posty56: 8:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
I know get the context ,but your friend they ment
Re: Trust No One Friends Can Get You Into Trouble If You Are Not Careful by Mcslize: 8:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
posty56:
I know get the context ,but your friend they ment

Easy read. Seems like her friend wants to recruit her into going out with men in favour of getting money in return. From their chat, the friend said there is a guy/man who is interested in the op, that the man is ready to give the friend (op friend) 600k if she can make op to be with him. But op don't want to thread that path of oloshoism.

Op na real girl you be. Don't choose that lifestyle. So many girls are in deep shits, living reckless life, flocking with many men in favour of getting money in return.

The things these men do to these girls all in the name of enjoyment are horrible. Many ladies out there are completely damaged following men for money. They know that their lives are in deep mess, but they can't get out of it.

They've gone too deep into such lifestyles to the point of no return. They go about trying to recruit decent girls into that kind of lifestyle. If care not taken, many will be tempted to follow that horrible path as well for the love of money.

2 Likes

Re: Trust No One Friends Can Get You Into Trouble If You Are Not Careful by posty56: 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
Mcslize:

Easy read. Seems like her friend wants to recruit her into going out with men in favour of getting money in return. From their chat, the friend said there is a guy/man who is interested in the op, that the man is ready to give the friend (op friend) 600k if she can make op to be with him. But op don't want to thread that path of oloshoism.

Op na real girl you be. Don't choose that lifestyle. So many girls are in deep shits, living reckless life, flocking with many men in favour of getting money in return.

The things these men do to these girls all in the name of enjoyment are horrible. Many ladies out there are completely damaged following men for money. They know that their lives are in deep mess, but they can't get out of it.

They've gone too deep into such lifestyles to the point of no return. They go about trying to recruit decent girls into that kind of lifestyle. If care not taken, many will be tempted to follow that horrible path as well for the love of money.
o h thanks for explaining it in details,

1 Like

Re: Trust No One Friends Can Get You Into Trouble If You Are Not Careful by Onepiece007: 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
So you want your friend to help u with money she’s getting from selling her body . But you wont sell your own body ? Lol . Think na . Stop playing victim . If you won’t deal with such money , then don’t ask ur friend for money or make friend with her . Cos you’re basically trying to use her and play God child .

No dae play wise man .

1 Like

Re: Trust No One Friends Can Get You Into Trouble If You Are Not Careful by yuping(m): 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
Diza46:
Sometimes coming here usually calm me down a friend promise to borrow 500k to support my business two days ago since then she stop picking my calls nor did she call me back so today I decided to reached out to her on WhatsApp look at her respond to me and again what did she mean by forward all our chat back to me
undecided she want apply you to Olosho business madam fly flee flew from her.
Make I tell you eehnn, all this years she has been doing it has she arrive yet no mind them, that always want people to join there gang so they can later laugh at you.
Your hustle go pay na just time and think strategically. The most difficult part of business is starting even if you fail don't give you go again. Just be contented.
Re: Trust No One Friends Can Get You Into Trouble If You Are Not Careful by Diza46(f): 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
Onepiece007:
So you want your friend to help u with money she’s getting from selling her body . But you wont sell your own body ? Lol . Think na . Stop playing victim . If you won’t deal with such money , then don’t ask ur friend for money or make friend with her . Cos you’re basically trying to use her and play God child .

No dae play wise man .
don't be a kid here when I talk to her about my business falling apart she told me she din't have so the next day she called me and tell me that there is a contribution she is into that she will borrow me 500k from inside since she is not in need of money right now and I believe her so what's my fault there
Re: Trust No One Friends Can Get You Into Trouble If You Are Not Careful by Kenpaly(m): 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
Just folow her to meet those guy,its just few days and u will come back with the 600k.

1 Like

Re: Trust No One Friends Can Get You Into Trouble If You Are Not Careful by Onepiece007: 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
If you’re friend is doing Olosho and you call her ur friend . You self you’re Olosho na . Else you’re not her friend . You’re just with her for money or hope for connection . She’s not your friend either , she wants you to be a close friend, so you can be selling ur body together.

1 Like

Re: Trust No One Friends Can Get You Into Trouble If You Are Not Careful by HopeNeverDies: 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2022
Damnnnn!!! Local man is short of words.

All girls are kinda lesbians.. just curious ( I think I saw that stuff here on NL... Why all the baby baby names) ? Just curious thou.
Re: Trust No One Friends Can Get You Into Trouble If You Are Not Careful by Goldbw122(m): 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
Just forget what just happened and move on.
Re: Trust No One Friends Can Get You Into Trouble If You Are Not Careful by EmzyT: 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2022
Re: Trust No One Friends Can Get You Into Trouble If You Are Not Careful by jalodo2: 7:51am On Apr 13, 2022
Diza46:
The lazy man's another new account, he keeps doing this over and over. Opens new account with different super stories. The dumb lazy scammer Mustapha Hassan /Ibrahim/ Hussein/ Husseinaa etc has come up with another super story. The dumb lazy man is easy to fish out, follows same pattern.
Re: Trust No One Friends Can Get You Into Trouble If You Are Not Careful by Diza46(f): 9:41am On Apr 13, 2022
jalodo2:
The lazy man's another new account, he keeps doing this over and over. Opens new account with different super stories. The dumb lazy scammer Mustapha Hassan /Ibrahim/ Hussein/ Husseinaa etc has come up with another super story. The dumb lazy man is easy to fish out, follows same pattern.
wonderful at first I taught i was replying a reasonable person not knowing that I have be wasting my time replying a lazy man who doesn't have something better to do than go around calling people scammer claiming everyone are the same kai what's this world turning into as in what on earth is going on can you imagine someone I don't know just come up and start saying different things about me what will it benefit you from doing all this things what just tell me what will it benefit you what tell me I will do it,did you want me to stop coming here or what exactly is your point here
Re: Trust No One Friends Can Get You Into Trouble If You Are Not Careful by Foodqueen(f): 5:13am On Apr 16, 2022
jalodo2:
The lazy man's another new account, he
keeps doing this over and over. Opens new account with different super stories. The dumb lazy scammer Mustapha Hassan /Ibrahim/ Hussein/ Husseinaa etc has come up with another super story. The dumb lazy man is easy to fish out, follows same pattern.

The Same pattern really....

First the problem

Then, the sex gimmicks

(1) (Reply)

Will Smith Is Devastated: Lord Of The SIMPS / Am I The Only One That Feels Like This?? / What's Does This Means....who Understands This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.