Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Marriage Palava part 3 - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Palava part 3 (7433 Views)

Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) / Marriage Palava part 4 / Marriage Palava part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Palava part 3 by Friend22(m): 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
deleSayo:

i work a very stressful IT job (which allows me provide the high standard of living my wife has always been used to from birth). so, when i come home by 6/7pm, i enjoy relaxing with my favourite TV shows and movies. whats the crime in that?
don't i deserve time for my own hobbies?

Oga ,stop looking for cheap excuses.

You have a bad habit that needs to be changed.
That's the truth.
So your so called favorite TV show is more important than your wife?
Haba! Why didn't you marru your TV if those things are more important than her?
I now see why marriages these days no longer last.
We have men who carry this bad habit of entitlement even when they are wrong.

Oga, change your habit and do what you wife wants.
She is not one of your gadgeta or electronics she is a human with feelings.

This is the truth.

NOTE:
The mod that banned me for almost a week because I insulted one bumbling idiot that insulted my father are fools.
Come and banned me again.

This is why the country is upside down because many people don't know their job.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Palava part 3 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
deleSayo:

ive always been a movie geek & football fan from childhood and it's unfair to ask me to change because of marriage. what other time do i have for my hobbies if not after work?

Will you at least consider getting a threadmill or elliptical cycle, or even better a stationary bike?...and working out on it while watching watching your movies/football?
You can, you know?
And exercise increases your feel good chemicals and boosts well being and confidence.
There is everything to gain here?
Try, good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Palava part 3 by Kingarthur21: 11:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
That is why it is good to marry hungry boys.
For example,Shibaraba,the peasant will not be able to afford the kind of life that will make him or his wife get fat

Let's assume he only takes her out once a year,on val day and he pays for one meatpie and fanta,is it that once a year eating of meat pie and fanta that will make you obese?No!
Re: Marriage Palava part 3 by crackkhaus: 6:59am On Apr 19, 2020
bukatyne:

Thanks.

I wish I knew the person.

I don't have any nonentity's time today.
Lmao... Buka Buka, I too like you jor. cheesy

By the time they find out what a beautiful dark-skin full-in-all-the-right places woman you are, dem fit just finally hang themselves. grin

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Palava part 3 by crackkhaus: 7:00am On Apr 19, 2020
sassysure:

It helps people in many ways like learning how to cook some particular dishes.
It has helped me too especially as a Nigerian who migrated new and don't know any alternative to our ingredients out there.

I wouldn't even go there if it isn't. Once u overlook the extra, u will find that place wonderful. It has helped lots of guys learn how to cook.
Hmmmm, alright then. cool
Make una qwantinu
Re: Marriage Palava part 3 by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 19, 2020
deleSayo:
Our marriage has always had issues from the beginning (as you can see in my previous threads) but we passed it off as normal marital issues which we eventually resolved (or so i thought).

Just when i thought things had began to improve between us, i noticed my wife is no longer interested in sex with me and counting now, it's been 6 months since we had anything to do with each other intimately. I tried to joke around about it just to find out her reasons and she joked back with me saying that for the past 6 years she's known me, i haven't changed from these habits:

1. spending all night in front if the tv, sometimes till 3am in the morning and when i eventually come to bed, i snore so bad and this made her go buy earplugs to help her cope with it. when she said this, i felt so offended that i began to sleep in the guest room and she never apologised or begged me to come back to our matrimonial bed (for 3 weeks now)
2. she always complains that i eat too much and my weight has skyrocketed within the past couple of years. and that my late nights in front of tv means im snacking throughout the night . yes this is true to be fair but the truth is that ive ballooned so much in size that i now lack motivation to do anything about it .
3. she has also complained about my breath to the point that she purchased tongue brush for me which i refuse to use as i find it quite rude that she would say such to me.

The only time we spend together as a couple is when she comes to join me in front of the tv after work. Then by 9pm she's off to bathe our son and put him to bed, from there she's goes to sleep, leaving me alone to watch tv into late hours of the night/morning.

I know for a fact that my wife isnt cheating and apart from sex we have a good friendship. but my problem with her is that her overt and covert behaviour towards sex shows someone who is irritated by me and that makes me feel quite offended.

Oga you are the cause of your problem.
Re: Marriage Palava part 3 by Omoluabi16(m): 8:28am On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=peacefulhome post=88575264][/quote] Don't mind me .. the O p is not, so I decided to be unserious with him too.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Palava part 3 by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 19, 2020
crackkhaus:

Hmmmm, alright then. cool
Make una qwantinu
kiss kiss
Re: Marriage Palava part 3 by crackkhaus: 10:13am On Apr 19, 2020
Re: Marriage Palava part 3 by kapelvej: 10:55am On Apr 19, 2020
deleSayo:
Our marriage has always had issues from the beginning (as you can see in my previous threads) but we passed it off as normal marital issues which we eventually resolved (or so i thought).

Just when i thought things had began to improve between us, i noticed my wife is no longer interested in sex with me and counting now, it's been 6 months since we had anything to do with each other intimately. I tried to joke around about it just to find out her reasons and she joked back with me saying that for the past 6 years she's known me, i haven't changed from these habits:

1. spending all night in front if the tv, sometimes till 3am in the morning and when i eventually come to bed, i snore so bad and this made her go buy earplugs to help her cope with it. when she said this, i felt so offended that i began to sleep in the guest room and she never apologised or begged me to come back to our matrimonial bed (for 3 weeks now)
2. she always complains that i eat too much and my weight has skyrocketed within the past couple of years. and that my late nights in front of tv means im snacking throughout the night . yes this is true to be fair but the truth is that ive ballooned so much in size that i now lack motivation to do anything about it .
3. she has also complained about my breath to the point that she purchased tongue brush for me which i refuse to use as i find it quite rude that she would say such to me.

The only time we spend together as a couple is when she comes to join me in front of the tv after work. Then by 9pm she's off to bathe our son and put him to bed, from there she's goes to sleep, leaving me alone to watch tv into late hours of the night/morning.

I know for a fact that my wife isnt cheating and apart from sex we have a good friendship. but my problem with her is that her overt and covert behaviour towards sex shows someone who is irritated by me and that makes me feel quite offended.

you are at fault.thanks for saying the truth
Re: Marriage Palava part 3 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
deleSayo:

i work a very stressful IT job (which allows me provide the high standard of living my wife has always been used to from birth). so, when i come home by 6/7pm, i enjoy relaxing with my favourite TV shows and movies. whats the crime in that?

Eeyah... I really understand. But you have to take care of your health, not even for your wife, but yourself.

Start by making smoothies to drink rather than eating for at least a week.

Obesity can lead to type 2 diabetes and heart diseases. Take care of your health. Health is wealth.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Palava part 3 by fuzzywuzzy: 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
desvi:

shut your mouth
according to you she has given eternal consent and must do as he pleases

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Palava part 3 by ednut1(m): 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
Funny op
Re: Marriage Palava part 3 by obinoral1179(m): 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
deleSayo:

watching till 3am is too long, women love attention.
Re: Marriage Palava part 3 by worworbabe: 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
You are offended by the truth.I can assure you that She is not only irritated, she now regrets marrying you.

Marriage is for two people willing to make it work. You have a bad breath and failed to do something about it. How can she be ok with having sex with you?

1 Like

Re: Marriage Palava part 3 by VoodooAndJuju: 3:07am On Jan 05, 2021
desvi:

shut your mouth
according to you she has given eternal consent and must do as he pleases

Lol! Easy tiger cheesy

Happy New Year love kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Living With Her Sister And Her Sister's Husband / Would You Support Your Son If He Decides To Become A Priest. / I Shall Be Deactivating This Account Soon. It Is So Painful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.