Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Marriage Palava part 3 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Palava part 3 (7429 Views)

Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) / Marriage Palava part 4 / Marriage Palava part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Palava part 3 by lonelygem(m): 7:47am On Apr 18, 2020
sisisioge:
Apparently, you weren't ready for marriage and still aren't ready to live the married life now. Take time out to assess the situation you've been painting in all your posts as a third party....you will get your answer.

What was the rush biko?

This is what happens when toddlers go into marriage in the name of 'I'm done with school, I've come of age.., I'm as big as my dad..' the psychological aspect of those factors that really confirms someone to be really ripe for marriage are often swept under the carpet by our parents who are desperately waiting to be called grandma and grandpa..

I'm sure the wife must have taken off certain. Cardinals of family bond without him paying attention to them.. sex is always the last to be taken out after a woman has exhausted all corrective measures to communicate her displeasure and discomfort in a relationship, when the party involved still doesn't pay attention or try to be insensitive, then she result to that..

Funny enough you never cared about series of body languages she must have used as corrective measures before the full blown decisions, the mentality is always 'as long as she cooks my meal, take care of my kids and grant me free assess to her thighs..'

First stage of resolution is admitting one's fault with sincere sense of remorse and wiliness to yield to corrections..

For as long as he's siting provision for the woman's dream of lifestyle as justification to be careless and insensitive, let him dwell in his problem for as long at the marital drought can take him..

I don't console people with lies..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Palava part 3 by catwalq(f): 7:50am On Apr 18, 2020
Uncle,the answers you seek are hidden in plain sight...

1 Like

Re: Marriage Palava part 3 by Acidosis(m): 7:51am On Apr 18, 2020
nickvanilla:
I like women like that who always say their mind. Oga go and hit the gym.

I pity you. There are better ways to correct a spouse than telling them they've got mouth or body odour. You're probably a kid with no form of relationship whatsoever.

Words are powerful. Saying one's mind unintelligently ultimately kills ego, self-esteem, and relationships.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Palava part 3 by sisisioge: 7:51am On Apr 18, 2020
lonelygem:

This is what happens when toddlers go into marriage in the name of 'I'm done with school, I've come of age.., I'm as big as my dad..' the psychological aspect of those factors that really confirms someone to be really ripe for marriage are often swept under the carpet by our parents who are desperately waiting to be called grandma and grandpa..

I'm sure the wife must have taken off certain. Cardinals of family bond without him paying attention to them.. sex is always the last to be taken out after a woman has exhausted all corrective measures to communicate her displeasure and discomfort in a relationship, when the party involved still doesn't pay attention or try to be insensitive, then she result to that..

Funny enough you never cared about series of body language she must have used to correct those things before the full blown decisions, the mentality is always 'as long as she cooks my meal, take care of my kids and grant me free assess to her thighs..'

First stage of resolution is admitting one's fault with sincere sense of remorse and wiliness to yield to corrections..

For as long as he's siting provision for the woman's dream of lifestyle as justification to be careless and insensitive, let him dwell in his problem for as long at the marital drought can take him..

I don't console people with lies..

grin grin grin

I agree with you. I also think the stories might all be made up.
Re: Marriage Palava part 3 by crackkhaus: 8:00am On Apr 18, 2020
Titi03:

Not quite, I just don't comment much.. too much foolishness on this site
Then you should know how it goes around here by now.

The neanderthal you're chatting with might have even been made a mod but you're left none the wiser... grin

11 Likes

Re: Marriage Palava part 3 by Richy4(m): 8:03am On Apr 18, 2020
Where u a couch patato before marriage or was that a habit that u picked up recently?... if that was a new habit please drop it..

Bad breath.. That can put any reasonable individual off at any time. It's like a switch no matter how nice u are to your spouse...it doesn't work.. Try and brush your teeth after the late night snacks.

As for snoring, I don't think Nigeria hospital has the capacity to cure that or give guidance..it takes lot of therapy to contain... .

please Do not forsake or abandon yourself because u were married. It is not a crime to still look exactly the way she found u or even better.

I was trying my very best to find a valid reasons why she shouldn't do what she was doing . But I couldn't find any. Other than for better or worse. But she has been sticking to that at least u testified to it...so look into her concerns / grievances and do something about it.

Some guys assuming reverse was the case, they would have started dating their coworkers, their secretaries, ladies across the street etc. Especially those that can't put up with dirty habits

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Palava part 3 by pocohantas(f): 8:05am On Apr 18, 2020
It doesn’t go on any how around here.

Genq and crackhead are the rudest insulting men in this section, maybe NL as a whole. The only person that trumps you both is NextD18. All without provocation.

The minute someone doesn’t agree with una, na insult upon insult, with side attacks. When you get banned, you start playing victim and accusing mods of being biased.

I never knew NL means so much to una, yet to converse with some civility is hard.

Quote me with nonsense and I will report you; at least now I know say e dey pain una. Bye

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marriage Palava part 3 by crackkhaus: 8:11am On Apr 18, 2020
^^^

See article... grin

The qwin of side-attacks dey cry about side-attacks cheesy
This is the same person that every time we communicated here, it was her coming at me first without provocation, and she's here preaching to the choir.

Always rewriting history like a rétarded revisionist.

Wetin concern me sef with local champions?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marriage Palava part 3 by deleSayo(m): 8:13am On Apr 18, 2020
pocohantas:
It doesn’t go on any how around here.

Genq and crackhead are the rudest insulting men in this section, maybe NL as a whole. The only person that trumps you guys is NextD18.

The minute someone doesn’t agree with you guys, na insult upon insult, with side attacks. When you guys get banned, you start playing victim and accusing mods of being biased.

I never knew NL means so much to una, yet to converse with some civility is hard.

Quote me with nonsense and I will report you; at least now I know say e dey pain una. Bye

you're still going on?
madam please, i came here for advise. If you didn't care about NL you wouldn't still be ranting here.
i know the next thing you'll do is insult me based on my topics but i dont care. They've already exposed you as someone who's childish & unstable so im expecting the worst. Please take your grievances elsewhere and stop reporting comments up and down.

11 Likes

Re: Marriage Palava part 3 by andyanders: 8:22am On Apr 18, 2020
Op, you no dey shame with this kind post you opened? Your wife complained of your disgusting bad habbit and you came to this forum to rant over sex, instead of taking her advise and make yourself a better person. With your billions, No descent woman can sleep with you with the above stated habbits.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Palava part 3 by Richy4(m): 8:23am On Apr 18, 2020
What triggered this fight ? .. is it a case of cabin fever due to the lockdown almost all over the world?.. u guys should calm down. Families do fight. That's why u were in family section but please do not take it overboard or to heart..
Re: Marriage Palava part 3 by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 18, 2020
deleSayo:

i work a very stressful IT job (which allows me provide the high standard of living my wife has always been used to from birth). so, when i come home by 6/7pm, i enjoy relaxing with my favourite TV shows and movies. whats the crime in that?
don't i deserve time for my own hobbies?

Boss i don't think anyone here is insinuating you don't deserve ur own time buh rather you shuld make or be ready to comprises on certain things in as much as it concerns ur marriage. for instants am stil single tho buh when am alone i watch foreign channels doing hollywood buh anytime a babe come to stay i watch what she wants, luck 4 me if my friend come around she leavez d remote as well,... its all about compromises cos on the long run that is what makes r/ship go on smoothly.
Communication is key, see it that the only reason she was open to you about certains things is because she wants that r/ship to work as much as you anticipate seein it as insult means yu are not seein d bigger picture., lookin fit is 4 ur own gud just as smelling nice ... i am a chubby fellow n i know what like to be fit cos i do a lot of cardio exercise ... u breath freely, even wen u walk u feel lite n smart, if only yu know how much fitness wil improve ur sex life making you desirable. think about it.
Re: Marriage Palava part 3 by pocohantas(f): 8:27am On Apr 18, 2020
deleSayo:

so predictable. i expected much worse tbh. not only are you uncouth, but you're also a sad & cowardly cry baby. report me too to your deplorable moderator friends

No wonder you have refused to take corrections from your wife, very obstinate being. Stay here and be expending your energy on me. grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Palava part 3 by Titi03(f): 8:29am On Apr 18, 2020
crackkhaus:

Then you should know how it goes around here by now.

The neanderthal you're chatting with might have even been made a mod but you're left none the wiser... grin

I won't be surprised to be honest. Because the rate at which Genq's comment vanished is simply astonishing. ..just for calling her childish.

But she can keep insulting people without consequences.

Nairaland will soon self-destruct with all these miserable kids running the site.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Palava part 3 by Sterope(f): 8:30am On Apr 18, 2020
Wow..You are blaming your wife now
deleSayo:

i work a very stressful IT job (which allows me provide the high standard of living my wife has always been used to from birth). so, when i come home by 6/7pm, i enjoy relaxing with my favourite TV shows and movies. whats the crime in that?
don't i deserve time for my own hobbies?

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Palava part 3 by Thegamingorca(m): 8:30am On Apr 18, 2020
pocohantas:

No wonder you have refused to take corrections from your wife, very obstinate being. Stay here and be expending your energy on me. grin grin

undecided

1 Like

Re: Marriage Palava part 3 by pocohantas(f): 8:35am On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Marriage Palava part 3 by crackkhaus: 8:36am On Apr 18, 2020
Titi03:

I won't be surprised to be honest. Because the rate at which Genq's comment vanished is simply astonishing. ..just for calling her childish.

But she can keep insulting people without consequences.

Nairaland will soon self-destruct with all these miserable kids running the site.
She doesnt like it when anyone attacks her opinions in anyway. It's fed by some kind of messed-up psychologically misguided sense of self-importance. grin

If being called childish was really an insult, then her own comment calling you childish would be hidden also and she would have been banned as well.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Palava part 3 by pocohantas(f): 8:43am On Apr 18, 2020
You guys can only stay here and whine, because there is really no insult for you guys to report. But going through your comments, enough insults.

If them delete una post now, you start blaming innocent mods. Una go dey alright. grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Marriage Palava part 3 by Titi03(f): 8:46am On Apr 18, 2020
crackkhaus:

She doesnt like it when anyone attacks her opinions in anyway. It's fed by some kind of messed-up psychologically misguided sense of self-importance. grin

If being called childish was really an insult, then her own comment calling you childish would be hidden also and she would have been banned as well.

No surprise there. She and her pathetic mod friends can be doing 'geeng' all over nairaland like little kids. Nonsense.

There she is above, still barking like a stray dog. LOL.

10 Likes

Re: Marriage Palava part 3 by femi4: 8:47am On Apr 18, 2020
deleSayo:
Our marriage has always had issues from the beginning (as you can see in my previous threads) but we passed it off as normal marital issues which we eventually resolved (or so i thought).

Just when i thought things had began to improve between us, i noticed my wife is no longer interested in sex with me and counting now, it's been 6 months since we had anything to do with each other intimately. I tried to joke around about it just to find out her reasons and she joked back with me saying that for the past 6 years she's known me, i haven't changed from these habits:

1. spending all night in front if the tv, sometimes till 3am in the morning and when i eventually come to bed, i snore so bad and this made her go buy earplugs to help her cope with it. when she said this, i felt so offended that i began to sleep in the guest room and she never apologised or begged me to come back to our matrimonial bed (for 3 weeks now)
2. she always complains that i eat too much and my weight has skyrocketed within the past couple of years. and that my late nights in front of tv means im snacking throughout the night . yes this is true to be fair but the truth is that ive ballooned so much in size that i now lack motivation to do anything about it .
3. she has also complained about my breath to the point that she purchased tongue brush for me which i refuse to use as i find it quite rude that she would say such to me.

The only time we spend together as a couple is when she comes to join me in front of the tv after work. Then by 9pm she's off to bathe our son and put him to bed, from there she's goes to sleep, leaving me alone to watch tv into late hours of the night/morning.

I know for a fact that my wife isnt cheating and apart from sex we have a good friendship. but my problem with her is that her overt and covert behaviour towards sex shows someone who is irritated by me and that makes me feel quite offended.

You are not sex appealing both physical and orally. She is telling you the truth indirectly, but you are ignoring the signs.

Start exercising your body, you need to lose that weight and brush twice daily. If you don't take care of yourself, its just a matter of time before she gives the cookies to the outsider
Re: Marriage Palava part 3 by crackkhaus: 8:50am On Apr 18, 2020
Titi03:

No surprise there. She and her pathetic mod friends can be doing 'geeng' all over nairaland like little kids. Nonsense.

There she is above, still barking. LOL.
Leave her...

This is the person that claims she gets attacked without provocation.

https://www.nairaland.com/5707933/wife-hates-own-mother-wants/1#87004787

And that's just one instance cheesy

Na who no know her dey feel say she dey alright.

12 Likes

Re: Marriage Palava part 3 by OlawaleBammie: 8:53am On Apr 18, 2020
deleSayo:
Our marriage has always had issues from the beginning (as you can see in my previous threads) but we passed it off as normal marital issues which we eventually resolved (or so i thought).

Just when i thought things had began to improve between us, i noticed my wife is no longer interested in sex with me and counting now, it's been 6 months since we had anything to do with each other intimately. I tried to joke around about it just to find out her reasons and she joked back with me saying that for the past 6 years she's known me, i haven't changed from these habits:

1. spending all night in front if the tv, sometimes till 3am in the morning and when i eventually come to bed, i snore so bad and this made her go buy earplugs to help her cope with it. when she said this, i felt so offended that i began to sleep in the guest room and she never apologised or begged me to come back to our matrimonial bed (for 3 weeks now)
2. she always complains that i eat too much and my weight has skyrocketed within the past couple of years. and that my late nights in front of tv means im snacking throughout the night . yes this is true to be fair but the truth is that ive ballooned so much in size that i now lack motivation to do anything about it .
3. she has also complained about my breath to the point that she purchased tongue brush for me which i refuse to use as i find it quite rude that she would say such to me.

The only time we spend together as a couple is when she comes to join me in front of the tv after work. Then by 9pm she's off to bathe our son and put him to bed, from there she's goes to sleep, leaving me alone to watch tv into late hours of the night/morning.

I know for a fact that my wife isnt cheating and apart from sex we have a good friendship. but my problem with her is that her overt and covert behaviour towards sex shows someone who is irritated by me and that makes me feel quite offended.

Out of the abundance of heart, the mouth speaketh.

oga u self try an change na, ur wife tell u wetin u dey do wey she no like, u con dey vex separate room...who does dat sir??

U better b happy that she told u what u need to know, some bolanles wont even bother telling u anything.

Oga go and improve ursef to her taste. maybe u should try to work out instead of sitting with the tv like Oba Idun grin
Re: Marriage Palava part 3 by Titi03(f): 8:53am On Apr 18, 2020
crackkhaus:

Leave her...

This is the person that claims she gets attacked without provocation.

https://www.nairaland.com/5707933/wife-hates-own-mother-wants/1#87004787

And that's just one instance cheesy

Na who no know person dey feel say she dey alright.

She's still looming around reading our comments. Hahaha. I see one of mine has vanished already grin

8 Likes

Re: Marriage Palava part 3 by crackkhaus: 8:56am On Apr 18, 2020
Titi03:

She's still looming around reading our comments. Hahaha. I see one of mine has vanished already grin
Please where was the insult in it? cheesy

They will soon ban you for derailing when they find no insult to pin on you...as if there's ever any thread in the entire forum that doesn't derail from the initial topic. cheesy

Mods are working...

12 Likes

Re: Marriage Palava part 3 by Titi03(f): 8:58am On Apr 18, 2020
crackkhaus:

What was the insult in it? cheesy

They will soon ban you for derailing when they find no insult to pin on you...as if there's any thread in the entire forum that doesn't derail from the initial topic. cheesy

Mods are working...

It's expected.

That's her own headache abeg. I've said my piece.

She even insulted OP but they'll go Stevie Wonder to that cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Marriage Palava part 3 by andyanders: 9:01am On Apr 18, 2020
Op, unless you made up this story to pull people's leg. You no dey shame with this kind post you opened? Your wife complained of your disgusting bad habbit and you came to this forum to rant over sex, instead of taking her advise and make yourself a better person. With your billions, No descent woman can sleep with you with the above stated habbits.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married And Blackmailed By Lover: / Was The Woman Wrong Or Is The Man Being Overly Insensitive / Living With Her Sister And Her Sister's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.