Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu (69515 Views)

Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu / President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari / Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by bcbones: 12:18am On Apr 19, 2020
Tpave:
Na so. Nobody was shot besides, releasing the corpse to the family. One of the men that buried him was seen removing his protective garment with bare hand and even dumped it there on the roadside. Welcome to Nigeria.Rest in peace to the dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV02T5kJqAk

RIP to those up coming too, I wonder what the fatality rate will be in abuja in 2 weeks time, if truly that's Kyari corpse.
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Okwyjesus(m): 12:19am On Apr 19, 2020
Racoon:
undecided The government is just the worst in any form of hypocrisy, lawlessness & impunity ever imagined.Why does the core northern Nigeria never obey the rule of the land? Why always the discrimination based on ethnicity & religion thereby showing open partiality?
That's why we in Rivers are strongly behind Wike.
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by goddybizz: 12:21am On Apr 19, 2020
If a govt that has forced its citizens to stay home, isolate, quarantine, completely shut down d economy, can permit this, cos of one man, then we ve to ask ourswlves a question that might seem stupid at this point : is corona virus really in Nigeria? Are we sure they r not staging this whole drama for reasons best known to them? They may ve been injecting d few dead people to instil fear in us.

How could some people test positive n recover, while others die? And we hear there is no cure yet.

We need to find out from other countries with corona virus patients, are they recovering too?

I come in peace!
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by mindtricks: 12:35am On Apr 19, 2020
daddytime:
Idiots...

It is sometimes more honorable to just keep shut instead of always trying to pull a spin and end up making a mockery of yourselves.

But you can flog innocent hungry citizens being forced out by hunger and a means to survive.

If you can't enforce a law unitarily, why get selective in dispensing justice?

The stupid Garba and Femi truly see themselves as master spin doctors including that Bashir wey dey break bottle with English for Twitter.

That is how sorry our story is as a nation.
Double standards and hypocrisy everywhere.
When these guys speak, it's best you just take them with a pinch of salt for your own well being and sanity.
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by hmohammed(m): 12:46am On Apr 19, 2020
daddytime:

It says much about your person how the above tripe is all your dimwitted brain could conjure.

Mumu.

What APC are you talking about?

You've even been looking for ways to bail out and relocate to Canada in one of your threads.

You haven't seen anything yet, you will die in this APC's heaven. Idiot.

Ode, you are all full of lies. Which of the threads. I am not as stupid as you. I am a trained accountant and work for one of the top 100 company's in the world. Idiot.
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by daddytime(m): 12:47am On Apr 19, 2020
hmohammed:

Ode, you are all full of lies. Which of the threads. I am not as stupid as you. I am a trained accountant and work for top 100 beat company's in the world. Idiot.

Oponu

You sound like a trained gala seller, olodo.

1 Like

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by SexytorresE(f): 12:59am On Apr 19, 2020
Laws in Nigeria are for the poor masses . What a silly and foolish excuse shocked

1 Like

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by hardon1(m): 1:03am On Apr 19, 2020
flimsy excuse i presume. doesnt the cemetery has a gate? cant they mount security there to limit the number of persons that will enter?. anyways, the law is mean foe the poor sha
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:13am On Apr 19, 2020
Reckless statement from a typical unrefined aboki.

1 Like

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by milky3(f): 1:21am On Apr 19, 2020
so what's d need to sit at home then , when u av ruin the order given out yourself! leaving more people vulnerable to d disease.,and to dispatch those mallam to go to there various home without being quarantine.
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by kingPhidel(m): 1:50am On Apr 19, 2020
Yet you can flog those that came to celebrate with aunty funke. Orio bahge gan!

1 Like

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by wazapun: 2:23am On Apr 19, 2020
MAKE #12000 WEEKLY
(ONLINE FREE MONEY)

To get started, you need 3 steps.

#1 Create an account
Check my signature
This is where you make money by verifying(ticking √) captcha hourly.

#2 Bitcoin. info
This is where your online earnings are withdrawn to.

#3 Instantcoins. ng
This is where your bitcoins are converted to cash and sent to your bank account.
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by shineeye1: 2:44am On Apr 19, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/we-never-invited-crowd-that-thronged-s-funeral-presidency/

You will all pay the grave price all fooolz pay for their stupidity. The coronavirus will neither respect nor forgive your stupid defiance of safety regulations. You will pay with your miserable lives until sanity is forced by agony to dawn on you
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by adasbay(m): 2:49am On Apr 19, 2020
Racoon:
undecided
You keep giving people update on twitter, you are indirectly inviting them... I hope all who came have not contacted the virus...
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by goodnews777: 2:49am On Apr 19, 2020
This slowpoke is deluded into thinking Nigerians are gullible . Funke and co were arrested after celebrating. Go ahead and arrest the mourners if the system is transparent enough.
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by demefaboy(m): 3:16am On Apr 19, 2020
Please support me by watching my video
and subscribing to my channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuE2RhwSttg
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by ChelseaDr(m): 4:02am On Apr 19, 2020
PeacenLove2:

I hope not cos this has got to be the most idiotic reasoning that should never come from any local council spokesperson let alone at the federal level.

I hope it's fake news. While we can understand the devastating situation of the bereaved, no one should have taken social distancing and isolation more seriously than those close to the situation. Yet, they had to throw all caution away, endangering themselves and the entire country. They were extremely reckless and thoughtless. No country can thrive with people like these. Facial masks and gloves or not. If kitting up makes so much of a difference, then imagine everybody kitting up as well and abandonin isolation. undecided

Its quite unfortunate the crop of leaders we have in this country, leaders who say one thing and do exactly the opposite...pity!!!

1 Like

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Isaac1980(m): 4:21am On Apr 19, 2020
All of u are scammer, if it were to be church u how to send military to flog and scattered them .God is watching us all.
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by asamaigho(m): 4:52am On Apr 19, 2020
i have always said it, people of southern nigerian(west, east and south) and the entire nigerian christian are the biggest loosers of nigeria in all areas, they behave like d 'oppressed who always fight against themselves instead of fighting against d oppressors' just imagine the numbers of southerners killed over corona...yet some idiot southerners will even defend the 'police and army for doinh their job' uet northerners flout and disobey d lockdown daily , even burn police station yet nothing happens and our southern e-warriors are quite.

look at d distribution of 20k palliative to kastina and compare to that of the entire southern states(west/east/south) yet our senator are as quiet as doves.
Look at d killings of innocent farmers by fulani herdsmen, yet no arrest and southern leaders turn deaf ears. but if a cow is rustled, jet fighters will leave airforce base.
are our leaders cursed?

1 Like

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by 2016v2017: 4:54am On Apr 19, 2020
Nbote:
But U can arrest defaulting motorists on d road abi? U can set up military checkpoints upandan to ask ppl to stay indoors and restrict movement
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by 2016v2017: 4:55am On Apr 19, 2020
sammyj:
This is the most incompetent and insensitive statement ever made by any government. They can’t be flogged for coming to pay last respect to the president right hand man but the same government refuses to release the bodies of others victims that died of the virus to their families to pay their last respect. This is hypocrisy of the highest order!!
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by 2016v2017: 4:56am On Apr 19, 2020
helinues:
Reckless and useless talk

Why not bury him same way other victims were buried?
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by urchcoded(m): 5:02am On Apr 19, 2020
daddytime:
Idiots...

It is sometimes more honorable to just keep shut instead of always trying to pull a spin and end up making a mockery of yourselves.

But you can flog innocent hungry citizens being forced out by hunger and a means to survive.

The stupid Garba and Femi truly see themselves as master spin doctors including that Bashir wey dey break bottle with English for Twitter.
You guys started a motion for the prosecution of funke on tweeter, it got the attention of the law enforcement agencies, what stops you people from doing same about this funeral? It's not by ranting on nairaland. I quoted this post because it has the highest number of likes. Y'all are hypocrites
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by cococandy(f): 5:21am On Apr 19, 2020
When I thought they couldn’t get any stupider , here we are.
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Daboomb: 6:20am On Apr 19, 2020
daddytime:
Idiots...

Buhari can send soldiers on the streets to flog and kill people who break the lockdown because they are just looking for what to eat but he cant flog throngs of Covidiots who came to see their dead rat, spreading the virus even more among themselves with the potential to infect others in the country, right?
I just wish this Virus will catch
Na dat time you will behave yourself and see the folly of your actions in the last four years.
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Daboomb: 6:25am On Apr 19, 2020
urchcoded:

You guys started a motion for the prosecution of funke on tweeter, it got the attention of the law enforcement agencies, what stops you people from doing same about this funeral? It's not by ranting on nairaland. I quoted this post because it has the highest number of likes. Y'all are hypocrites

And you think that a tweeter motion would catch the attention of that Buhari's IGP to prosecute "faithfuls" who came to wish Ayyatollah of Aso Rock into Aljannah? grin grin
Even if you put it on the face of the Moon, Baba Go-Slow is not moved.
The Govt just used Funke Akindele for good optics, to give the impression that they are serious and dont forget, she is a Southerner!
Those Covidiots are Northerners and Buhari or his IGP does not act against them but the good thing is that Coronavirus doesnot discriminate based on party, religion or tribe, unlike our hapless President.

I hope they removed the brain of Abba Kyari before buryin him so they can do a transplant for that Baba Go-Slow No Motion

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by leesworld(m): 6:45am On Apr 19, 2020
He has been denied entry to Aso Rock. Let him go on two weeks isolation in his home town
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by slowice(m): 7:05am On Apr 19, 2020
They should be ashamed of themselves, very irresponsible act to say the least.... They should apologise to funke and refund her every penny with interest. Lubbish
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by GEEBITE: 7:26am On Apr 19, 2020
Pathetic for an auditor being a failure in keeping the trail of his own comments on a social media platform. I can bet he didn't know it is possible.Lol
daddytime:

Oponu

You sound like a trained gala seller, olodo.

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by vkeeshez(m): 7:27am On Apr 19, 2020
But you can flog your mama mate for market
O'shea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of The White Hilux Truck Stationed At Nnamdi Kanu's Home / Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) / A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.