Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu (69508 Views)

Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu / President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari / Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Akurakambe(m): 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
This guy is mad!

WTF do these people take us for??

1 Like

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by MelesZanawi: 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
The consequences of what happened at Abba Kyari's burial would shake the North in a few weeks. Abba Kyari's corpse would infect more people than when he was alive.

4 Likes

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Ojiofor: 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
Your soldiers and police are shooting citizens everyday if they venture outside their home and yet you can't ask security to control crowd at the burial of one of your own.

1 Like

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
Rule no1... Since the man died of deadly contagious disease they shouldn't even buried him within still his corpse still has the infection in it, just had some pity on those undertaken not even a single protective kit........

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by dederocs(m): 8:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
Double standards...all citizens are equal under the law!

1 Like

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by OpinionCounts(m): 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
I never knew there were IQs as low as this amongs the presidency....no wonder the country is in this mess....just imagine the disgraceful statement put out by the same presidency that ordered a total lockdown of Abuja, Lagos and Ogun state, imagine the shameful statement put out by same people that issued ban on all public gatherings and even refuse to give corpses of corona victims to their families. It just shows how unserious we are in this country...if a presidential directive can be trampled on foot just like that in the very front and nose of the president and by the members of the same presidency team.... tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by NairaMaster1(m): 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
Terrible Terrible and terrible

Meanwhile, have been shot trying to look for food
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Houseofglam7(f): 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
stanleyravos:
But you can flog those who will attend my mother burial?
Sorry about the loss of your mom.
May her soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by taven(m): 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/we-never-invited-crowd-that-thronged-s-funeral-presidency/
I didn't even read the whole content! But am sure our government is the biggest threat in our country including our dear president, So you mean because of one life you have to risk the well being of other families and other's too! just because a group of unknown people want's to pay respect to an already dead and infected person! Now watch if anyone gets that virus there that means half of the crowd has it and they will go on infecting their families at home and lastly everything we have been suffering for all this while will be in vain. God help us.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
money121:
The guy mumu na follow Come...
This statement below is the most foolish one I have read since this year started

1 Like

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Lovelive: 8:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
Tpave:
Na so. Nobody was shot besides, releasing the corpse to the family. One of the men that buried him was seen removing his protective garment with bare hand and even dumped it there on the roadside. Welcome to Nigeria.Rest in peace to the dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV02T5kJqAk

Keep it up

You are protected by divine mercy and grace
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Stallione(m): 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
But u can flog people who will go to pay last respect to a 3rd class/low class citizen abi.Good ridance to bad rubbish,ndi ala!!!

1 Like

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Cuteboy(m): 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/we-never-invited-crowd-that-thronged-s-funeral-presidency/

This man is a fool and he is next to die I said it.
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Jostoman: 8:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
crispus09:
but your watch dog can arrest Funke.
na that one even pain me pass. look at the way sanwo olu just tarnished the image of funke akindele because of their parlour party
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by wumi22(m): 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
This is the government is not a serious government at all,not organized not focused,the are the one that made and break the law.
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Salisun(m): 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
Foolss
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by OluwandeOlakunle: 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
But you can invite soldiers and other forces to flog us ba??
Good you never invited anyone but you have the power to shut the gates and do the burial, why everyone stands from afar since you know you want to drive an information.
Heard some that touch the body still touch their faces. God help us

1 Like

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Masterpiece676: 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
Why would you say that should a democratically ideal military flog her citizen? Is it that what taxpayers signed up by given up part of her hard-earned money to the motherland?

Well I don't want to believe the leaders are aware of this and they let it slide.

So many question but the biggest one on my right now, is it that our only collective sin is that we are Nigerian. Today boy scout will kill, police will kill, boy brigade would definitely want to be part of the big player. Police now become our common enemy and we resort to defending ourself because all the leaders we are kakistocracy in their dealings.

Is my identity a sin?
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Wettoid123: 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
Tpave:
Na so. Nobody was shot besides, releasing the corpse to the family. One of the men that buried him was seen removing his protective garment with bare hand and even dumped it there on the roadside. Welcome to Nigeria.Rest in peace to the dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV02T5kJqAk

This video should be on twitter for all to see!

1 Like

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Bamss1: 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
But they can flog the lady standing right in front of her house..
Selective flogging

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Franking: 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
This government love double standards like crazy. Imagine the risk the oafs have taken.

Burials were banned to avoid gatherings like this yet the north will not hear.

Why can't we just separate so they can do their Allah brings and Allah takes in their north there?

3 Likes

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by zinny377(f): 8:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
Thank goodness there is no arguing and cursing each other out on this thread. We can stand united against injustice in our nation.

#hopefornigerians

1 Like

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Mpanyi: 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
So in essence you people failed to implement the law. Shey una get riot police. So wh[i][/i] you happened with using riot police to disperse them? It's better this man kept mute than disgracing this country before the whole world.

1 Like

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by AsawanaDgreat: 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
Maintain social distance, ncdc

1 Like

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Luvinghubby: 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
Watch as , Yenefer , Omenka and their fellow zombies avoid this thread like plaque angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by tomdon(m): 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
It's like this country belongs to few people who are above the law and do as they wish

1 Like

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by humblebobojay(m): 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
So when we start to do my grandmother burial with crowd i think nobody should disturb me
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Godformeeeeeee: 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
Covidiots,but ur lying stooge Lai Muhammad said no family was allowed to claim the corpse of covid 19 victim.Had this directive been obeyed people will not gather like this.private burial my ass

1 Like

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Babapyro: 9:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
Stupid bastard but you can flog my brother for violation social distancing abi,You and your bosses will not die well
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by kem8377: 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi / Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) / NNPC Confirms Increase In Pump Price Of Fuel, Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.