Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu (69516 Views)

Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu / President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari / Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by dahnimoh(m): 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
YOU dey hear him?
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by paul100(m): 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nonsense,they can flog people that feed from their daily hustle but cannot do it to this set of people and to that stupid man called Garbu shehu,that said they can't send away the people there, what of that man that was helping in the putting of the grave into the ground.He was without facemask and hand gloves.Mtcheew,Nigeria leaders are SHIT.
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by 3Ceagle(m): 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
Covid-19 does not know tribe, political party or religion, neither does it descriminate between rich and poor. This government has never complied to the rule of law or even protocols and standard set by it , but they expect the citizens to. Leading by example is not for them.
I have since stopped holding this spokes persons accountable but thier principal, in this case the president. Garba Shehu and Femi Adeshina are doing their professional job just like Okupe and Reuben Abati in Jonathan's government. With fragrant disregard for rules and selective treatment of national issues, then we should brace up for WHO predition for Africa on covid-19. Nigerians are on their own. Period.
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by kem1098: 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
94tcx5zsgp
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
That I share nationality with these baboons is an insult. Can't he just listen to himself?
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Centcanada: 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
The presidency as APC uses it to deceive all Nigerians are scam! I strongly believe that the death body you guys buried at Abuja cemetery is not AbbaKyaris body because you people gave an order that covid19 can never be taking away to another place for burial. So who is deceiving who? This young man Called Abba Kayri, his body has been incremenated and you presidency only bury empty gasket just to deceive the world. Your lies are enough for us here in Nigeria and is high time we will not take it any longer. Fulani's are bounch of thief's. Let everybody wake up and see what SHEGU Sani, Adeshina and the Chinese is using us for granted. Enough is enough whether you believe this of not.
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by lozanni(m): 9:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
angry Garba, Bashir and others who attended the funeral without protective gear should just proceed to self isolate themselves, after that they will be tested by the NCDC for any trace of the Covid infection.
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Brunicekid(m): 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
sammyj:
This is the most incompetent and insensitive statement ever made by any government. They can’t be flogged for coming to pay last respect to the president right hand man but the same government refuses to release the bodies of others victims that died of the virus to their families to pay their last respect. This is hypocrisy of the highest order!!
TRUE!!!
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Centcanada: 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
The presidency as APC uses it to deceive all Nigerians are scam! I strongly believe that the death body you guys buried at Abuja cemetery is not AbbaKyaris body because you people gave an order that covid19 can never be taking away to another place for burial. So who is deceiving who? This young man Called Abba Kayri, his body has been incremenated and you presidency only bury empty gasket just to deceive the world. Your lies are enough for us here in Nigeria and is high time we will not take it any longer. Fulani's are bounch of thief's. Let everybody wake up and see what SHEGU Sani, Adeshina and the Chinese is using us for granted. Enough is enough whether you believe this or not.
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by olan4ward: 9:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
But the police and army can flog those who flaunt the order of staying indoors without providing for them means of survival.
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Tomjazzy2: 9:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
Are these guys trained at all?

Smh

Now let's assume I want to react to the public backlash on the non compliance with existing guidelines with respect to how the late CoS was buried. I will say absolutely nothing!

You can not attempt to defend this without appearing stupiid.
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by udemzyudex(m): 9:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
But if it was the common man you would have ordered the police to go and disrupt the activities and even charge the organiser to court.

Rubbish.
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Akile1: 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by zicoraads: 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
Idiots. Idiots!

Just keep quiet and admit you guys did wrong. It won't take anything away from you.
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by OgaRico(m): 9:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
Just imagine the senseless nonsense this man is bringing out of his mouth as an excuse for their incompetent action,what do you expect when you announced his death? As if you or any government official has announced the name of any one who have died of this virus before. If the names of the others who have died of this virus can not be announced,then the late Abba Kyari's death shouldn't have been announced as well but rather after his burial has been done silently then you tell the public of his demise and burial and as a means of preventing people from gathering that was why his death was not announced and the burial done on a low key.
Nobody is asking you to tell Soldiers to flog the people back to their homes but rather tell the Soldiers to block every possible entrance that the people might use in coming to the burial scene,besides is it not this same government that can't ask Soldiers to flog people to go home that told the people to stay at home and practice social distancing?
God, I no know how you go do am o but just help me survive this virus season then bless me make I go settle anywhere sane outside this country/continent.

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Zenithpeak(m): 9:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
You can arrest and convict Funke Akindele and her hubby, chase Nairamaley up and down for celebrating birthday in their private home while you cannot flog larger than life sympathisers at Abba Kyari's burial....

OK oooo, you may end up burying more dead very soon.
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by IYANGBALI: 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
Rubbish
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by mank1234(m): 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
It's a state burial. Flogging and chasing people away would have generated an equal criticism from Nigerians.

They should have anticipated that people would show up and make provisions. They should have shared face mask, hand gloves and sanitizers.
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Daddysidhan: 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
And this one is working with the president.......hmmn no wonder
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Ochuksbaba(m): 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
MisterKings:
I have decided to stop getting angry at the government. I blame Nigerians who went out to vote an ANIMAL and a zoo cabinet into power a second time.

So make una dey flex. Once I hit money out I go to Europe or the Americas. I am done with this shit hole of a place with brainless government and backward thinking people.

guy that threat no de work again o��
Europe and Americana don cast ,better relocate go ur village evil forest oo
no escape we die here
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by TruthHurts100: 9:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Drizzy5001(m): 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
But you can. Flog and shot innocent people that came out to buy food abi.... Na better thunder from my village go fire u

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by blowjohn(m): 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
How did such a crowd make it to the funeral?
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by fubsy: 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
We do not advocate that you should flog them. What you should do is simple. All the persons have be identified. It means you know those that flouted the stay-at-home directive of the President. Prosecute them as Funke Akindele was prosecuted and let them be sentenced.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Jflex07(m): 10:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
No zombies in this thread, shameless things can't defend Garbage idiot here
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Lessel: 10:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
The right answer will come fourteen days after that burial ceremony. Baa damua.
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by KingRabota: 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
Words Cast in Unadulterated Solid Gold

Dantedasz:
Mark Twain said,"It is better to remain silent and thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts."
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by blowjohn(m): 10:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
mank1234:
It's a state burial. Flogging and chasing people away would have generated an equal criticism from Nigerians.

They should have anticipated that people would show up and make provisions. They should have shared face mask, hand gloves and sanitizers.

Criticisms during a pandemic?
When funke was arrested, most Nigerians didnt complain na.
If they can share hand gloves, masks and sanitizers because of the burial like u said, it means there should be no lockdown na. It means al gatherings from schools, to churches to mosques to parties should be allowed to hold as long as they wear masks, gloves and use sanitizers.
Does that sound like a wise thing to do?
Are u in Nigeria at all?

1 Like

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by MisterKings(m): 10:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ochuksbaba:

guy that threat no de work again o��
Europe and Americana don cast ,better relocate go ur village evil forest oo
no escape we die here

Lol. E better make I die there than make I dey this latrine
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Charleys: 10:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
Roon9:

Oga revolution its 13 days now... Afa

You no dey read news?
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by mank1234(m): 10:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
blowjohn:

Criticisms during a pandemic?
When funke was arrested, most Nigerians didnt complain na.
If they can share hand gloves, masks and sanitizers because of the burial like u said, it means there should be no lockdown na. It means al gatherings from schools, to churches to mosques to parties should be allowed to hold as long as they wear masks, gloves and use sanitizers.
Does that sound like a wise thing to do?
Are u in Nigeria at all?

Yeah. I'm a Nigerian.
Your point is more plausible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) / NNPC Confirms Increase In Pump Price Of Fuel, Releases Statement / A Boy Sleeping On A Pile Of Dirt In The North. Photo Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.