Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu (69511 Views)

Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu / President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari / Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by mankan2k7(m): 10:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
These people are too arrogant, heartless and shameless all at the same time.
Is't it better to keep quiet at this time?
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Prechy08(m): 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
can you imagine, wahlahi we are all fools in these guys eyes.
that why nobody sympathize with them
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
Waiting to hear what The NCDC director and minister of finance will say
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by hmohammed(m): 10:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
daddytime:
Idiots...

It is sometimes more honorable to just keep shut instead of always trying to pull a spin and end up making a mockery of yourselves.

But you can flog innocent hungry citizens being forced out by hunger and a means to survive.

If you can't enforce a law unitarily, why get selective in dispensing justice?

The stupid Garba and Femi truly see themselves as master spin doctors including that Bashir wey dey break bottle with English for Twitter.

You guys are pained. If an election is conducted today, APC will still win with a wide Margin. I bet my life on that.
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by blowjohn(m): 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
mank1234:

Yeah. I'm a Nigerian.
Your point is more plausible.

Dint get u. But tell u what? The idea is a bad one.
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by AK284(m): 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
Tpave:
Na so. Nobody was shot besides, releasing the corpse to the family. One of the men that buried him was seen removing his protective garment with bare hand and even dumped it there on the roadside. Welcome to Nigeria.Rest in peace to the dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV02T5kJqAk

I bet that guy with protective garment don't know or understand the reason for putting that thing on.
We kept decieving ourselves.
God help Nigeria!
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by chriscrosss(m): 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lol..this is so stupid of a statement...what will you do.. Wait , if president is there what kinda measure will you use to drive people away...you are very stupid for this statement.. Making laws for the poor ones,the law doesn't affect the rich..smh..
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by mank1234(m): 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
blowjohn:

Dint get u. But tell u what? The idea is a bad one.

I meant that your point made more sense.
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by dboo442: 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
i'm absolutely speechless according to jim becklin
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by adenigga(m): 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/we-never-invited-crowd-that-thronged-s-funeral-presidency/

Where are the Akindele's lawyer, this country called �� is a scam.

Buhari a disastrous President!
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by FasasiAkeem(m): 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
So part of nigeria soilders job is to flog citizens?
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by blowjohn(m): 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
mank1234:

I meant that your point made more sense.

Ok ok. Tnx and stay safe.
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by powerlays: 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
sammyj:
This is the most incompetent and insensitive statement ever made by any government. They can’t be flogged for coming to pay last respect to the president right hand man but the same government refuses to release the bodies of others victims that died of the virus to their families to pay their last respect. This is hypocrisy of the highest order!!

Very horrible and irresponsible leadership. I don't blame them. They have us in a place where we never get to react to their nonsense through tribal, religious and pocketmoni divisions.

My only pain is that I have friends who are always defensive of this govt. Friends of many years! I can't understand what happened to their brain, how they manage to rationalise everything the man does.
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by stanisbaratheon: 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
What a Wimp.

This is one of the most idiotic statement I've heard this year.
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Roon9(m): 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
Charleys:

You no dey read news?

No but Im sure youd tell me
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by PeacenLove2: 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
ChelseaDr:
Did Garba Shehu actually say that?

I hope not cos this has got to be the most idiotic reasoning that should never come from any local council spokesperson let alone at the federal level.

I hope it's fake news. While we can understand the devastating situation of the bereaved, no one should have taken social distancing and isolation more seriously than those close to the situation. Yet, they had to throw all caution away, endangering themselves and the entire country. They were extremely reckless and thoughtless. No country can thrive with people like these. Facial masks and gloves or not. If kitting up makes so much of a difference, then imagine everybody kitting up as well and abandonin isolation. undecided
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Blessingbenson(f): 10:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
God bless you
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Originalsly: 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hmmm......why did he publicly announce that the body had just arrived?.... isn't that itself an invitation for the public to troop down for the funeral?
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by krystaq: 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
Jesus wept!! This said it all. Highly ridiculous, embarrassing, stupid comment ever!! God help us!

1 Like

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by winningwinner(m): 10:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
Rubbish! Police and Civil Defence officers have been shooting and killing children playing football and drivers conveying foodstuffs... What makes this gathering different from others? Law breakers in government!!!

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Phyde: 11:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
Tpave:
Na so. Nobody was shot besides, releasing the corpse to the family. One of the men that buried him was seen removing his protective garment with bare hand and even dumped it there on the roadside. Welcome to Nigeria.Rest in peace to the dead

Generation of cows
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Hadsty23(m): 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
Tpave:

They could have stopped people entering the cemetery since it's a virus case... all those presented must be trace asap
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Sylvayoung: 11:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
Our leaders should try and have some decorum in behavior and thinking. Truly what happened today at COS burial today was highly unprofessional.
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by WiseStarr(m): 11:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
Perhaps things may not go as you want if you have imvited soldiers

The Country is in danger, but nothing could be done in situation like this they have to tolerate it
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by emmiem(f): 11:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
The thunder that will fire these politicians eehhh.. Is doing press up
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by davebiyi30: 11:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
Personally, I believe staying quiet at this crucial time would have been better. It's like the government is toying with people's emotion, God bless Nigeria.
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by yomitex: 11:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
They make laws and still break it. Aboki will destroy this country one day. Be watching.
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by j1mmy: 11:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
because even in death he is allowed to spread the disease!
Stupid country!
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
Garbage Shahu having brain gay
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Judemarco31(m): 11:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
But some people lost their lives to the useless Nigeria police force all because of lockdown and social distance. But these ones are the valuable lives in the society, you can't flog them.
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by daddytime(m): 11:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
hmohammed:

You guys are pained. If an election is conducted today, APC will still win with a wide Margin. I bet my life on that.

It says much about your person how the above tripe is all your dimwitted brain could conjure.

Mumu.

What APC are you talking about?

You've even been looking for ways to bail out and relocate to Canada in one of your threads.

You haven't seen anything yet, you will die in this APC's heaven. Idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See Authentic Pics Of Classy Wedding Invitation Of Zahra Buhari & Ahmad Indimi / Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) / NNPC Confirms Increase In Pump Price Of Fuel, Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.