Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu (69513 Views)

Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu / President Buhari's Tribute To Abba Kyari / Reno Omokri Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by thegloor: 9:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/we-never-invited-crowd-that-thronged-s-funeral-presidency/

Am sure if this was in the south you would have killed lots of people

1 Like

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Damntruth(m): 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
This guy is an illiterate... Feel like giving him a dirty slap angry

1 Like

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Farki: 9:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
Don't worry the people going to pay respects will soon join him if they continue with this behaviour. Rubbish behaviour from rubbish individuals.
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by jesustheissue: 9:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
God's word says somewhere that even a fool is sometimes considered to be wise when he keeps his mouth shut! I wonder why spokesmen cannot borrow this line sometimes.
Are they saying that this person's burial means more to us than our own lives? Could he not have been safely buried in Lagos where he passed on just like any of the unfortunate ones instead of exposing his corpse to all the hundreds that gathered for his burial? As we have laid our beds so shall we lie on them and I or anyone else dare not say Amen to that!

1 Like

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Naijaarchive(m): 9:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
MasterMindX1:
Mad people
Very creepy grin grin
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Sivou1(m): 9:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
That is rubbish, recklessness on the part of Nigerian government.
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by emmydee(m): 9:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
daddytime:
Idiots...

It is sometimes more honorable to just keep shut instead of always trying to pull a spin and end up making a mockery of yourselves.

But you can flog innocent hungry citizens being forced out by hunger and a means to survive.

If you can't enforce a law unitarily, why get selective in dispensing justice?

The stupid Garba and Femi truly see themselves as master spin doctors including that Bashir wey dey break bottle with English for Twitter.
Exactly what I was thinking.
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Avalancheman: 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
Today's event has just proven to the whole world that the lockdown is a scam and a sham.

It's not working. It can't work!
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by xreal: 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
But police can shoot people on Nigerian roads.

1 Like

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Atittude: 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
I weep for Nigeria.The laws are made only for the poor people
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by dalass(f): 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
Charleys:
Flabbergasted

Me; Stupefied at such idiotic statement and trash from a govt spokesman kiss

1 Like

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by kem9222: 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Avalancheman: 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
Farki:
Don't worry the people going to pay respects will soon join him if they continue with this behaviour. Rubbish behaviour from rubbish individuals.

What has happened to all the people who came in contact with Abba Kyari before and after he was confirmed positive

Are they also positive? Are they sick? Are they in critical condition?
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Dantedasz(m): 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mark Twain said,"It is better to remain silent and thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts."

1 Like

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Farki: 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
money121:
The guy mumu na follow Come...

His misunderstanding of what communism is can only be the product of failed education.

In a pandemic where the world is in a standstill and basic freedoms suspended for the safety of others this idiot is here justifying a large public funeral where diseases can easily spread.

Worse still is the fact that his idea of 'capitalism' is having people in power do whatever they want. These are the sort of people who should never be at the helms of affairs in this country.

1 Like

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by kem9047: 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Aflix(m): 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
You will never see buharist comment on issues like this ooooo

2 Likes

Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by nnaeyes6: 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
Sanni Abacha 2020 model sha died!
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by wolfenstein(m): 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
But dey can disperse people from churches, chase motorist from the road and even arrest someone who did a birthday and invited ppl of not more than 50.

PRIDE COMES B4 A FALL

What is there if the govt came out and apologised to the people
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Roon9(m): 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
daddytime:
Idiots...

It is sometimes more honorable to just keep shut instead of always trying to pull a spin and end up making a mockery of yourselves.

But you can flog innocent hungry citizens being forced out by hunger and a means to survive.

If you can't enforce a law unitarily, why get selective in dispensing justice?

The stupid Garba and Femi truly see themselves as master spin doctors including that Bashir wey dey break bottle with English for Twitter.

Jeez! These people are evil
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by MisterKings(m): 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
I have decided to stop getting angry at the government. I blame Nigerians who went out to vote an ANIMAL and a zoo cabinet into power a second time.

So make una dey flex. Once I hit money out I go to Europe or the Americas. I am done with this shit hole of a place with brainless government and backward thinking people.
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by kem7066: 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Advancedman(m): 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/we-never-invited-crowd-that-thronged-s-funeral-presidency/

Trust my garbage sheu he never disappoint
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Farki: 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
Avalancheman:

What has happened to all the people who came in contact with Abba Kyari before and after he was confirmed positive

Are they also positive? Are they sick? Are they in critical condition?

Have you tested them? Are you telling me that we should ignore guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19?

Please leave if you don't have anything useful to say, don't follow Abba Kyari and die because of hubris.
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Dbaba14: 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
Fake idiots
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Avalancheman: 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
Farki:

Have you tested them? Are you telling me that we should ignore guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19?

Please leave if you don't have anything useful to say, don't follow Abba Kyari and die because of hubris.

I only asked simple questions. Who said guidelines must be the same the world over

That all who came in contact with Abba Kyari shortly before he was confirmed positive are still okay means that the "Nigerian-used" Coronavirus is not as deadly as the "Tokunbo" version.

And I can't follow Abba Kyari and die in Jesus' Name. Amen.
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by kem9455: 9:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
ffpul4sjmr
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Noel19: 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

But Finke Akindele, her husband and those who were in attendance during her birthday were arrested.

And soldiers could also molest ordinary Nigerians on the road trying to make ends meet abi?

Don't worry! One thing for sure is though your laws are selective but Covid 1-9 ain't.
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by SenecaTheYonger: 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
This guy just straight up told you that the law doesn't apply to the elites.
Re: We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu by Roon9(m): 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
Charleys:
Flabbergasted

Oga revolution its 13 days now... Afa

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NNPC Confirms Increase In Pump Price Of Fuel, Releases Statement / Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) / Photos Of The White Hilux Truck Stationed At Nnamdi Kanu's Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.