Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,163 members, 7,953,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) (154224 Views)

Court Picks August 29 For Judgement In Abba Kyari’s Extradition Case / Hearing In Abba Kyari's Bail Suffers Setback As FG Denies Service / JUST IN!!! Abba Kyari’s Brother Deletes All His Instagram Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Reference(m): 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nigerians leaving the important issues of tackling the pandemic to banter around irrelevancies. How can your goverment take you lot seriously. Is this the preoccupation of citizens of other nations...?
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
GamalNasser:
Watching a video of how Abba Kyari body was being removed from the casket to be lowered into the grave I notice there was fresh looking blood stains in the casket . RIP Sir .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdoj8_mHvEQ

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B_INXwvDedW/?igshid=1v1irzkhdxz2m
the reasons I can give for the blood is two;
1, He went through several invasive therapy; surgeries and the like in a bid to save him.
2, It all proofed he just died

2 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by properties4sale: 6:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ancientbeing:
Its due to long death.
Abba Kyari died WEEKS Ago so what do you expect?

Is that even his body?

Kemi olunloyo and mazi Nnamdi Kanu are ready to let us in on this government's dirty secrets if only we listen but unfortunately, most Nigerians are ignorant and enjoys walking about blinfolded.
Too bad!
What will be the reason of hiding his death?

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Perocom(m): 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

The hatred you carry around has blocked your eyes from seeing that the pics is photoshopped.

You definitely know it's Photoshopped but you want to continue spreading hatred against a dead man who stands to lose nothing. I pity you people

Photo shop ke, people brain don dey lock oo. Abba kyari is dead (may his soul rest in peace) FACT, he was buried yesterday at Gudu cemetery Abuja, FACT. while the remains was being lowered into the grave, blood stains were seen inside the casket, FACT. WHICH ONE COME BE PHOTO SHOP AGAIN?
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by humilitypays(m): 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
Johncuppa:

Matured mind.
This is what someone from East could have explained instead of creating enemity themselves.
SOUTHWEST understand this reality, but never you see anyone jubilating.
The main reason North has been on East neck.
Yeah you are right. You know, Igbos are like Americans, they cannot be silent and watch evil progress, they must scream and shout. ..on the other hand, Yorubas are like Russia and Britain, they know something is bad but so long as they can find a way to exploit the situation for their own good, they will be silent while working underground. SOUTHWEST are more mature politically and they are also diplomatic in handling national politics, reason north see them as better ally in politics

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by ada9ja(f): 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ancientbeing:
Its due to long death.

Is that even his body?

Kemi olunloyo and mazi Nnamdi Kanu are ready to let us in on this government's dirty secrets if only we listen but unfortunately, most Nigerians are ignorant and enjoys walking about blinfolded.
Too bad!

Nnamdi is guess talking, he doesn't know anything, Kemi was right from the beginning to the end....kanu said he died in Cuba, his facts comes from other people statement but the Cuba issue made him a liar
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by MrPaul2: 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
Daboomb:

You are DELIBERATELY LYING or BLISSFULLY IGNORANT. angry
So far, over 160,000 people have died of CoronaVirus, pull up a CONFIRMED picture of just one, where fresh blood was flowing.

CoronaVirus is mostly a respiratory ailment (LUNGS), its final effect is FIBROSIS, the caking of the Lungs such that it can absorb Oxygen and cant expel Carbondioxide and that is why in most cases, a Ventilator is required.
It has nothing to do with Blood. It does not perforate any Artery or Vein and neither does it cause Brain Haemmohrage.

Your Lungs simply hardened and you stop breathing, that is why the patients die suddenly.

If you can please bring forth one single situation to butress your Lie/ignorant conclusion, you would have done well. undecided

I don't argue with ignorant people on a subject I know. The Prof who died of suspected corona virus in offa on return from a foreign trip had same blood flow. His death and burial is the reason why the lockdown in offa was intensified when his wife tested positive to corona after his death.

Have you seen a lungs that has fibrosis before? Visit an abattoir close to you they will show you within days then use you hand to press the lungs then come back here let's talk health

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
TheArchangel:
He was buried barely 20 hours after his death, the type of decomposition you mentioned hasn't started yet.
You can often see this bloody discharge when the person died of trauma or hemorrhagic fever like Lassa or Ebola within 24 hrs. So with the level of preparation done on this corpse by blocking the orifices how come it's still discharging fluid
Thank you. I was just scrolling endlessly to get an intelligent discussion far away from those idiots insulting themselves for free.
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Bianda24: 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
pasol4real:

In as much as I would like to bombard you I will not do that.
All i would say is that your write up is a total trash
Know why?
It is easy to destroy bus it takes time to rebuild.

Who cares of your bombardment. Will it put our nation in perspective? Thank you for conceiving the write up as trash. It is your opinion. Take care of yourself and God bless.
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Johncuppa(m): 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
humilitypays:
Yeah you are right. You know, Igbos are like Americans, they cannot be silent and watch evil progress, they must scream and shout. ..on the other hand, Yorubas are like Russia and Britain, they know something is bad but so long as they can find a way to exploit the situation for their own good, they will be silent while working underground. SOUTHWEST are more mature politically and they are also diplomatic in handling national politics, reason north see them as better ally in politics
There is no impossibility with God.
But it will take supernatural intervention for East presidency.
I love their courage, but it damages things.
Politicians who had followed after support are down - Ayo Fayose, Saraki and so on.
We are angry with the way Osinbanjo is being treated, but the fight is not physical, but mental and spiritual. We could have a formidable south if they understand the game plan.
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by PFRB: 7:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
joefelin2345:
Most likely my brother/sister. You are too much for this generation.

Who will do autopsy on a covid 19 victim
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by PFRB: 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
Johncuppa:

There is no impossibility with God.
But it will take supernatural intervention for East presidency.
I love their courage, but it damages things.
Politicians who had followed after support are down - Ayo Fayose, Saraki and so on.
We are angry with the way Osinbanjo is being treated, but the fight is not physical, but mental and spiritual. We could have a formidable south if they understand the game plan.

The last straw for Nigeria to deny the east presidency is 2023. Try and see.
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by sosospence(m): 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
Cti28:

I remembered vividly when Patrick Yakowa died in a helicopter crash, the North erupted into a rapturous celebration. Why?
Good observation.
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Chidonc(m): 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
Buharidgeneral:
I just hope that fake news will not bring down this forum.

Generally the rate at which fake news is flying up & down in this forum couple with hate speech is very alarming. I just pity the owner.

His arrest is imminent if care is not taking.

You hardly identify fake and real news here.

This is a forum, just like quora, the owner is not responsible for what is posted, when you sign up, you agree to be responsible for your actions.
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by anambraamaka: 8:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
Matter many bros
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Drizzy5001(m): 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

The hatred you carry around has blocked your eyes from seeing that the pics is photoshopped.

You definitely know it's Photoshopped but you want to continue spreading hatred against a dead man who stands to lose nothing. I pity you people
oga go and watch the video, no dey talk wetin u no know undecided
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by calculator123(m): 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
manuelreports:

Just watch the video, if you don't have data let me sub for you before you come here and spew trash.

I don watch the video oya sub for me oh grin
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by AntiNigerian: 8:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
TheChameleon:

[s]don't you guys have the intellect to write on point?

What does your stupid comment have to do with this article ?

Dangote, Tony Elumelu, TY Danjuma and many others like me are happy to have been born in Nigeria. It is only useless, directionless and unproductive elements that write these one-track comments like yours.

Your inferiority complex is revolting. Get help![/s]
only criminals are happy to be born in a zoo! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Charly68: 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

. Thanks for your superior observation, these guys are wickedly wicked so to say
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Farki: 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
juman:
Blood stain.
It was actually body fluid.
It is not uncommon during muslim burial.
I have seen that before.

It show that the dead body already decomposing.
Human body is fragile. Immediately a person died the body start to decompose.
That is why muslims bury their dead as soon as possible.

Haba now it has been just 2 days since his alleged death and his body has decomposed to this state?
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Daboomb: 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
Truthbites:

Because he was a Christian

Governor Yakowa (RIP) was the first democratically elected Christian Governor in the Core North!
So, when he died from that Helicopter crash, they rejoiced because it means the Christinas have lost a battle of three decades.
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Kfed4ril(m): 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

The man is dead, stop hating on the dead. If you can't pray for him, keep quiet don't spread fake news against the dead.

I said it in other thread that igbos are so happy that this gentle man is dead but God go Shame una las Las.

Oga he should face his Creator, nothing any amount of prayers can do for him now.
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Sonicroyel: 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
Kekereekun123:
there is no crematorium in ikoyi

ebony has a crematorium in ikoyi
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Sgoldentouch: 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Mccullum:
At the point that soul is parting away with the body, who had the experience of seeing fresh dead bodies will understand that some excretion happened at thst period, either by vomiting, urinating, defecating and bleeding of blood.

That's why if some body died, elders will insists that only closer relatives will be allows to go in and see their corpse first, they usually doing that simply because of the unknown condition the corpse might be while only closer relatives can keep the secret of what they saw.

It's not possible of seeing blood bleeding from Christian's corpse due to 95% of them has been refrigerated before the burial day unlike Muslims that mostly buried their corpse on either same day of its death or following day.

I thinks Abba Kyari's corpse was excreting blood after his death and the bleeding didn't stop until when he was buried due to his religion doctrine against delaying of corpse burial once it has been confirmed death and that denied his family of managing that blood bleeding perfectly before he was buried.

May God forgive his sins.

Oh dear! If that's was what happened then the people that handled the corpse it have really risked their lives. Oh dear.
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by 9jaRealist: 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Chai.

I'm beginning to think I did something really wrong in my past life that made God play a cosmic joke on me by sending me to this shithole contraption of a country.

Maybe God sent you here to fix it...
And I must say that you are failing miserably so far!
grin grin grin
>
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by NaMeAboki: 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ancientbeing:
Its due to long death.

Is that even his body?

Too bad!

The only ignorant one here seems to be the person who relies on fake news merchants like Kanu and Kemi as their source of reliable information: the former renown for his fairy tales such as Jubril el Sudan etc; while the latter is of questionable mental and moral character, a jailbird, convicted for slander.

@TOPIC:
The blood could easily have been due to surgical intervention in an effort to save his life e.g. arterial/venous cannula; tracheal intubation etc.
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by weareok(m): 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
I really need financial assistance....hear my plea
Zenith Bank
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by VicM6: 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

The man is dead, stop hating on the dead. If you can't pray for him, keep quiet don't spread fake news against the dead.

I said it in other thread that igbos are so happy that this gentle man is dead but God go Shame una las Las.
Oya see broda, see broda, broda wey mumu, broda wey no get sense.
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

You are just useless as your Nairaland's subriquent. What's Igbos business with the death of Kyari? Because Buhari is an Igbo or VP an Igbo? You people are just career fools.
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Maobichek: 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

I don't know you but I must advise you to be more matured if you have seen and know Nigeria. Emotional, tribalistic and parochial statement like yours will not help this country, I have been to 26 States out of the 36 States in this country, check yourself where and where you have been in this country, you compare and contrast. Hate speech against Igbos will not help you cos there was no study conducted to justify your generalization, thank you.
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Nwaonyishi69: 12:10am On Apr 20, 2020
That was stain from the chemicals they used to preserve his corpse.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja / EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.