Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) (153806 Views)

Court Picks August 29 For Judgement In Abba Kyari’s Extradition Case / Hearing In Abba Kyari's Bail Suffers Setback As FG Denies Service / JUST IN!!! Abba Kyari’s Brother Deletes All His Instagram Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by lindseykibler(m): 12:41am On Apr 20, 2020
helinues:

Stop defending what you are not sure of.

The op is 100% from East.. Why can't you go over his comments?

BTW, we need to ask if Kyari had ever been state Governor, senator or house of reps member in any of the SE states.

Cos me wondering why people from East are celebrating about Kyari's death as if he Kyari had been depriving SE if development.

Go to scan news facebook and read for yourself. That's not a faceless forum

Oga shut up Jhare. The man was hated by many simple.
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by myles16(m): 12:46am On Apr 20, 2020
sylve11:

Gbamudele! cool

whorrisdat??
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Chimasoka: 12:56am On Apr 20, 2020
Don't Eat SEMOLINA, stop eating ..your taking a BIG risk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTxQ47-fsXo
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Aduke94(f): 12:58am On Apr 20, 2020
2361535894 Zenith Bank..This lockdown wan kill me with hunger and depression n Ramadan is coming..Pls,help a sister..

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by opribo(m): 4:44am On Apr 20, 2020
The CABAL has lost pne pf hee backbone to covid-10 pandemic.

Behold the disintegration of the cabal and the unmasking of the great masquerade.
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Okey2010: 6:32am On Apr 20, 2020
He's not the same person inside the box. His body was cremated where he died. They killed another person and brought there
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Henrypraise: 8:43am On Apr 20, 2020
GamalNasser:

Where did I hate on him? I just asked a question why there was fresh blood in that casket ? If you can't answer leave it and don't come here and accuse me wrongly, we all know Abba Kyari was hated by Corrupt elements in the SW who wanted to be allowed to run Nigeria how they run Lagos

you are one very smart fellow, the igbos have nothing for or against this government, most of them only seek Biafra, If Abba Kyari is out of the way, who gains? if Buhari dies who gains

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Grupo(m): 11:21am On Apr 20, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Una go look look look this burial until una go find out say no be Kyari Dem bury cheesy grin cool

Do you know any Alli Odefa?
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Cuntface: 11:36am On Apr 20, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

The man is dead, stop hating on the dead. If you can't pray for him, keep quiet don't spread fake news against the dead.

I said it in other thread that igbos are so happy that this gentle man is dead but God go Shame una las Las.

What has that got to do with igbos? Obviously you came from a descendant of retarded ignorant bigots!
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by xpool(m): 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

The man is dead, stop hating on the dead. If you can't pray for him, keep quiet don't spread fake news against the dead.

I said it in other thread that igbos are so happy that this gentle man is dead but God go Shame una las Las.
But you are always happy whenever they share Abacha's loot.

You can hate the dead, death does not exonerate one from sins one committed.
That is why people should live well
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
Grupo:

Do you know any Alli Odefa?

No dear, I don't...

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Forex360(m): 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

U are battling with IGBOPHOBIA

Sorry coz their is no antidote for ur illness
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by ChoCho54(f): 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

Igbos are happy that the man who relegated your Messiah to the background is dead? You are more stupid than I thought.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja / Names Of People Appearing On Nigeria Currencies / Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.