Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) (153710 Views)

Court Picks August 29 For Judgement In Abba Kyari’s Extradition Case / Hearing In Abba Kyari's Bail Suffers Setback As FG Denies Service / JUST IN!!! Abba Kyari’s Brother Deletes All His Instagram Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Fortissimo502: 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

The man is dead, stop hating on the dead. If you can't pray for him, keep quiet don't spread fake news against the dead.

I said it in other thread that igbos are so happy that this gentle man is dead but God go Shame una las Las.

But it's fine to hate on the living?

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by helinues: 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

If not for your tribalistic mentality you would have known that every tribe is represented in the people celebrating his death in one way or the other just go to Instagram and Twitter and see for yourself.

But tribalistic people like yourself in this forum will like to shift all the blame to the igbos. While in truth 90% of the people in the east don't know, and certainly don't give a fucck about him.

Firstly why is the guy I replied lied about op not being from SE?

That was the initial conversation.. Don't just jump from half thread biko
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ancientbeing:
Its due to long death.
Abba Kyari died WEEKS Ago so what do you expect?

Is that even his body?

Kemi olunloyo and mazi Nnamdi Kanu are ready to let us in on this government's dirty secrets if only we listen but unfortunately, most Nigerians are ignorant and enjoys walking about blinfolded.
Too bad!

Let's assume he died weeks back, what now gives? People like you stay fixated on frivolities, soon your sanity will finally depart from you. He's dead, happy now? fvck you. Move on

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Johncuppa(m): 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
humilitypays:
Do you know why some Igbos are happy Kyari is dead I will explain below.

Buhari's government has been against Igbos, from his appointments of key positions in security to his policy implementation, to the wicked manner he handled the IPOB saga killing unarmed protesters which Transparency Intl and many other foreign human right organizations also condemned.

Now everybody except the few half mad supporters of Buhari know that Buhari is not smart to make government policies, in 1983 it was Idiagbon that was making the decisions for him, this time it was his financier of many years, Mallam Abba Kyari that has been making most of decisions for Buhari's government, even Buhari's wife and kids have come out to say this and they don't like Abba Kyari for acting as President when he didn't contest any election, thereby spoiling their husband and father's name through his bad policies and decisions.

Look at how silent Buhari's government were to killings of poor, vulnerable farmers in Middlebelt and Fulani herdsmen massacre all over Nigeria and even his refusal to reshuffle his security chiefs to try new hands and see....these are all Abba Kyari's decisions from what Aisha Buhari and many have been rumouring about him.

Only a foolish Nigerian will be happy with all these. So these and more are some of the major reasons some Igbos are maybe happy Kyari is dead, sadly
Matured mind.
This is what someone from East could have explained instead of creating enemity themselves.
SOUTHWEST understand this reality, but never you see anyone jubilating.
The main reason North has been on East neck.

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Lymasaba(m): 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ancientbeing:
Its due to long death.

Is that even his body?

Kemi olunloyo and mazi Nnamdi Kanu are ready to let us in on this government's dirty secrets if only we listen but unfortunately, most Nigerians are ignorant and enjoys walking about blinfolded.
Too bad!
Art student
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by discusant: 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
Ancientbeing:
Its due to long death.

Is that even his body?

Too bad!

Most important thing is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnCgN4knr0Y
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
GamalNasser:

How is it photoshopped when I screen grabbed it from the video posted by Punch

Please click the link and watch the video

Let's assume it's blood, what, next? Can he brought back to life?
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by sylve11: 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Chai.

I'm beginning to think I did something really wrong in my past life that made God play a cosmic joke on me by sending me to this shithole contraption of a country.

E don dey dawn on you, abi? grin cool
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
BarrElChapo:

The kind of hate speech that this forum breeds is alarming. To think that many of these persons work in the same office/do business with or are acquaintances with members of other tribes they hate on gets me worried even more.
You can easily get radicalized with hate and bigotry on this platform
The bolded makes me sick and Seun is tolerating it else he would have rolled out stricter measures... I avoid some threads just for sanity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by honeyB2018: 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
I don't know why, there is so much hatred against the Igbos in this country.
When Sani Abacha, the Yorubas, celebrated his death on their streets.
M.K.O died, his death as in revenge, was celebrated all over the North
What has the Igbo nation got against the late Abba Kyari, compared to the Southwest, that they should rejoice over his death?
No one knew about Abba Kyari and his works until Mrs Aisha Buhari begins to have issues him and the people she called CABAlS
The former commissioner of works in Kano rejoiced over his death, those shoes he stepped upon, will rejoice
I know that there are some miscreants from Igbo land, who make some useless comments here, that notwithstanding, the Igbo nation has nothing to over the death of Abba Kyari

3 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by sylve11: 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
myles16:

God doesn't make mistake, it means somehow or somewhere you're kind of related to shithole, and that's why you're here

Gbamudele! cool
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by sylve11: 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
jodeci:

It is too early to be foolish on sunday morning.

Just too early my brother. grin cool
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

The man is dead, stop hating on the dead. If you can't pray for him, keep quiet don't spread fake news against the dead.

I said it in other thread that igbos are so happy that this gentle man is dead but God go Shame una las Las.

E pain am.....
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by ujampie: 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
My comment just glaring!!!!.... You guy's go follow me on Instagram @UJAMPIE

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Originalsly: 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
GamalNasser:

I notice there was fresh looking blood stains in the casket .

Good observation.... but you need to look again. If it's blood... it's not blood stain. Pay attention to where it's at 2:21 into the video .... away from the side of the casket....... and how it flowed to the the side by 2:25. But then again.... blood would not flow like that from a dead body.
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
yyba:
IPOB online miscreants detected.
Idiat!!
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by chizpim(m): 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

Stop saying trash, your a tribal biggot. why are you bringing Igbos in this? did he deny igbos anything? pls don't have heart attack because of innocent fellows. fool!
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by psalmylee: 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
BuddhaPalm:

So that was his Abobaku?
guy no kill.me with iaugh abeg..I never chop..Lol
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Emotionss: 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
helinues:

Firstly why is the guy I replied lied about op not being from SE?

That was the initial conversation.. Don't just jump from half thread biko

If the op is an igbo person why don't you attack or correct him as an INDIVIDUAL why trag an entire tribe because of the bad attitude or frustration of an INDIVIDUAL ?

YOU Helinues are soo guilty of this.

We have silently watched and read how you and your kind try to turn everything in this forum tribal.

It is indeed a sad time for a Nation when the supposed intelligent youths are on social media shouting ipob and Afonja up and down while their future is being stolen by politicians

A really sad time.

3 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by helinues: 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

If the op is an igbo person why don't you attack or correct him as an INDIVIDUAL why trag an entire tribe because of the bad attitude or frustration of an INDIVIDUAL ?

YOU Helinues are soo guilty of this.

We have silently watched and read how you and your kind try to turn everything in this forum tribal.

It is indeed a sad time for a Nation when the supposed intelligent youths are in social media shouting ipob and Afonja of and down while the future is being stolen by politicians

A really sad time.

May be it's time for you people to warn your brothers to represent you people well on social media..

Go to the Facebook scan news page and see the venomous comments from your brother.. Just pretend as if you are not a Nigerian and be the judge.
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by IFNOTGOD(m): 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
Kekereekun123:
there is no crematorium in ikoyi

stop fooling ursef n ask google
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by prophetfire: 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

represent ur yoruba tribe well n do not bring igbos into ur shit. Igbos have nothing to gain from kyari's death. The people rejoicing about it are yorubas bcs he totaly rubbished yorubas in Buhari regime. He made Osibanjo almost jobless, sach his aides without his consent, took away all jobs buhari gave him and reduced osibanjo to vp condolence visits. He chased Tinubu away from being close to seat of power. Infact all dt yoruba wanted to gain from de power alliance, he stopped it. Igbos have no axe to grind with Kyari bcs Igbos are not in de picture. Theirs is a case of "he who is down needs fear no fall". you yorubas are always afraid to face ur fight. Instead you divert attention by callin igbos in order not to offend ur fulani masters.

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Tunnanb: 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
DominusPrime:

Not just ibos. Even a commissioner in Kano state celebrated on fb but was later sacked. Ask yourself why so many people are happy about his death. He is not the first of his kind to die yet I've not seen in recent times where even northerners are celebrating. That tells you the kind of legacy he left behind. When akunyili died why didn't Nigeria shout for joy?

Have u noticed that the moment you tell those shouting photoshop to watch the videos they shut up? The suddenly go quiet.

Modified: even those claiming it's only ibos celebrating keep quiet when you point out the commissioner...

CrimeKsmart with all the mentions telling you to watch the video, hope you've covered your face in shame after seeing that it's not photoshopped. Now let's see how brainless you are; you could ignore, or claim it's a video shop. Which way is it my man?

It only appears to you Igbos that people talked bad about Kyari. I haven't seen anyone talking bad about him except the Igbos who lives Fake lives.
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by yyba: 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
MiniMiniPoPoPo:

Shut up before you loose your teeth!!!
grin

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by prophetfire: 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

The hatred you carry around has blocked your eyes from seeing that the pics is photoshopped.

You definitely know it's Photoshopped but you want to continue spreading hatred against a dead man who stands to lose nothing. I pity you people
you are so broke dt U dnt have data to watch de video. Or is ur phone Nokia torch? Watch de video. No be Igbo do you. Punch newspapers are run by yorubas, not igbos.

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by olaitonto(m): 4:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
Over Years I'v Been In Abj, I'v Never Heard Of A High Rank Govt Official Buried In Gudu Cementry. If M Right. God Knws Best. RIP ABBA KYARI
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by prophetfire: 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
yyba:
IPOB online miscreants detected.
so says an afonja olodo that does not have data to watch video. Ipob kee your generation.
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
Tunnanb:

It only appears to you Igbos that people talked bad about Kyari. I haven't seen anyone talking bad about him except the Igbos who lives Fake lives.

I'm not ibo. And you must be really blind not to have heard of the commissioner from kano state. Pls google it.
Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Mummymahdi(f): 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Kemi Olunloyo already said the person buried today s not Abba Kyari and that Abba Kyari was cremated in ikoyi Lagos

Cre wetin? Muslims only bury nothing more

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Emotionss: 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
helinues:

May be it's time for you people to warn your brothers to represent you people well on social media..

Go to the Facebook scan news page and see the venomous comments from your brother.. Just pretend as if you are not a Nigerian and be the judge.

I see them everyday as well as the ones from people from other tribes and I try to correct them individually instead of seeing it as a tribal something.

One thing I have noticed about you tribalistic entity is that when an igbo/Yoruba man does something Good you guys see it as an INDIVIDUAL thing but when another igbo/Yoruba man does something Bad it Automatically becomes a TRIBAL something. All The tribal bigots in this forum are guilty of this.

2 Likes

Re: Why Was There Fresh Blood Stain In Abba Kyari's Box? (Video) by Daboomb: 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

Nigeria has many problems but perhaps the greatest among then is the propensity of ITS YOUTHS TO SHUN THE QUEST FOR KNOWLEDGE!
Knowledge comes in many forms but it is basically about KNOWING MORE about anything

A conversation based on a Video that everyone saw from official handles (SSA to President, Family members and friends of Abba Kyari, etc) is what is in discourse here! Not a Picture that was photoshoped!

Now, millions of people have made that observation of Fresh Blood in the Coffin of a just died Covid-19 patient, something very unusual because those are not post-death symptoms of Covid-19 casualties.
Instead of lazy Yoots like this poster to apply his brain to knowledge and sense to reasoning, examing the possibility of what could have happened, maybe it is a new phenomena that we have not experienced worldwide, maybe it is a new reality, e.t.c,
what "Mentally Lazy Nigerian Yoots" like this poster do is POLARISE IT IMMEDIATELY, into HATRED syndrome, TRIBAL fights, PRAYER abaracdabra, INSULTS or try to forcefully shutdown the thoughts of others!

This is why the country is declining because majority of our Youths are mentally so lazy and focused on the wrong things, shunning the quest for knowledge, that leads to further development and innovation.
Any society that does not ask questions, is a dead society.

There should not be blood in that Casket, why is there blod there?
Shutting down that question will lead to further 'conspiracy theories' like:

- Ooh, it was another person that was in that casket
- Ooh, he died a long time ago and we are just being decieved
- Ooh, do you think the Medical Satff at that burial would dispose-off the PPE they wore, if truly that was a dead Covid-19 patient they just buried?
and so on.

The effect of such theories abonding in a society is to breed distrust between the Citizen and the Authorities who Govern them and a country of distrust between the leaders and the led, is a country working against itself, against its own development.

We need a more open society, a society of young intellectuals who can take this country to the next level, a country that cherishes knowledge and the quest for more knowledge, a country where tribal hatred, religious fanaticm or party affiliation IS NOT the determining factor in what is said or what is done.

It is a shame that this country is now laden with mentaly porous minds whose mind are closed to inquisitive quest for the need to know more - KNOWLEDGE!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Buhari, Saraki, Ambode, Others At APC National Convention In Abuja / Names Of People Appearing On Nigeria Currencies / Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.