Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,549 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State (81577 Views)

Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi / My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video / Cable Thieves Disgraced And Paraded In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Wawelexy(m): 4:23am On Apr 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Wawelexy(m): 4:27am On Apr 21, 2020
hmm
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Immaangel2: 5:37am On Apr 21, 2020
i wish i can get in contact with her and buy more milk for her kids
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by TruckFit(m): 5:52am On Apr 21, 2020
[quote author=Rexomania1111 post=88667573][/quote]

Please incase you're able to get an update on the lady, do let me know sir.

God bless you
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Passionate1(m): 7:01am On Apr 21, 2020
Barbaric! Hitting a man when he's down. .
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Scottymoffy: 8:02am On Apr 21, 2020
Useless men everywhere wen they could actually pay for it and know it's just because of hunger that's why she stole
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Successmind(m): 8:31am On Apr 21, 2020
This is too much...
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by essaytonibandh: 10:01am On Apr 21, 2020
Today I am very happy because I have read this post till the end and I am free because of the folk down anyway so I have understood this post very well but would you like to read the post made by me if you If you are a Triple C student, then you must visit our web otherwise you leave it. https://www.ccconlinetyari.com/
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Bahddo(m): 12:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
For ordinary milk. These same perverted idiots who stripped her also worship thieving politicians.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by IamNAC(m): 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
must their strip naked any ladies that steals ☹️☹️☹️
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by StarcentTino: 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
There is something wrong with these godamn fools that stripped her naked... They re part of the problem this country is facing.... She was wrong buh even if she had asked first IAM pretty sure they wouldn't have given her
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Biafrareform(m): 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
thorpido:
Perverts who just want to oogle are behind all these stripping.
She should have begged instead of stealing na.

If she has come on Nairaland to beg, You would have called her a scammer
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by thorpido(m): 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
Biafrareform:

If she has come on Nairaland to beg, You would have called her a scammer
She had to prove she's for real and she would get help.
Check my history.

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by w3sumit(m): 5:12pm On May 03, 2020
I read your article which is very nice. And this post should be read by all users. Because we are getting a good information from here.
we also provide a site for free online mock test for those student that are not pay online fee for online practice test.
Mock Test
GK Taiyari
ccc online test
online ccc test
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by oneindiawork: 1:00pm On Jan 11
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by HenryWilliams(m): 9:38pm On Jan 11
Since you have realised she STOLE FOOD and not even MONEY...
Why NAKED her..?
PLEASE, I need that woman's account number.
I'm not encouraging her but this is absurd

PLEASE who knows that LADY....
10,000 NAIRA for you.
PLEASE

If it were to be a man that stole tuber of yam and was stripped naked..
Would you be this vocal?
Hypocrite
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by bolicks: 4:27pm On Jan 14
The persons who made and posted the video should be arrested ASAP. The owners of the store would have handed over to police or let go with a strong warning . Stripping her of her dignity is just way to far. Those involved should be arrested.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide / Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) / Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.