Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,360 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State (81579 Views)

Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi / My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video / Cable Thieves Disgraced And Paraded In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by realstars: 11:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
Somebody Should Come And Get More Milk For Her And Her Babey,
I Am The Real Star, The King Of Jongle, I Condamed This Justice, We Will Rather Tender Justice To The Camara Men.

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Nobody: 4:36am On Apr 20, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Truly it's a females world..

If na man dem strip hang jingle bell to his dangling ballz una no go talk anything o. Nonsense.

And you think a man will gently obey or allow himself to be stripped naked because he steal?
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by maybet081: 5:47am On Apr 20, 2020
I think although her act was really bad, but the harsh circumstance involved in the lockdown should be put into consideration.as for those filming her, you condemn another for stealing while yours is a crime

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 20, 2020
It's needless to strip her naked.
When will Nigerians have sense?
Somebody could just pay for her and even buy her more.
The situation of this country will definitely hit everyone though gradually, if it is not overpowered as soon as possible.
Companies are already paying half salaries to their staff, casual workers are no longer paid.
There is still tendency that the government will extend the lockdown period .
It's turn by turn.
The level/size of your wealth will determine your turn.
If care is not taken, their money will become useless, and commodity will serve its place.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by aimmoney9: 8:04am On Apr 20, 2020
TWO WRONGS CAN'T MAKE A RIGHT

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Ibechris2: 8:15am On Apr 20, 2020
How much kwa...in fact the owner of that pharmacy is a stupid man for stripping a woman naked.

What right has he to do such?
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 20, 2020
This country sef, just milk you strip her naked in daylight. Some idiot still went to film when you know we are on lock down and some people only live on daily wage...May be junior wants to drink milk and the woman decide she has to do the needful.
Hmmmm i pray God change our wicked ways.
By the way Gov Okowa should go and deliver pallatives to the woman.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by kingthreat(m): 9:53am On Apr 20, 2020
If you dont want to be stripped náked, dont steal

2 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by ThePussiologist: 10:09am On Apr 20, 2020
I'm not saying stealing food stuff is good but anyone caught stealing food stuff shouldn't be disgreaced but helped honestly. People are going through a lot, I pity this lady. Most Nigerians are really cruel and lack empathy.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Aladdin1(m): 11:28am On Apr 20, 2020
Perverts.why must they always publicly strip people naked?
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by nauto: 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
nawa
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Pharaoh350s(m): 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nawa
Things are getting difficult these days
But why must they film here
Too bad
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by PastorandMentor(m): 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
It shall not be well with bubu
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
Perverts always letting female criminals get softballs. If that were a man they would have rain blows on him till he becomes confused

7 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by nonny1212: 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
See as the man dey front dey enjoy bobie.
grin grin
But stripping is better than beating her up anyways. e go teh before she go steal again for her life. psychological torture

I create graphic designs @1k
check my sigi

2 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Intrepid01(m): 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
I still don't understand why civilians strip females naked when caught stealing?
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by livelovelaugh: 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
People are hungry �

EVILFOREST:
Since you have realised she STOLE FOOD and not even MONEY...
Why NAKED her..?
PLEASE, I need that woman's accounts number.
Important not encouraging her but this is absurd
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Tenten101(f): 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
nauto:
nawa
Thanks man
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Carbon20(m): 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
How does stripping the lady solve the matter, WE still have a long way to go cry
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by ALABACONNECT(m): 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
Like someone initially said, we the citizens are worst than the government. This kind of treatment is undeserved.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by aaking(m): 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
This is wicked in nature
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Angelfrost(m): 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
Braintrain:
Men like seeing breasties

A nation of perverts!!!

So one person there couldn't volunteer to pay 1k for that milk... Smh.

Keep locking people down and still demanding that they behave lawfully!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Fheelzz(m): 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
From what i can deduce the mass are fools, coming from a nation the govt are sharing spoiled rice, 3 noodles for an entire household
yet we hail those looting from us while we beat a hungry poor woman Nigeria is a zoo

btw contact me for ur graphix design

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by ikaboy: 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
This is wickedness taken too far by Mr. Ndobu, a front-line local politician and his wife, a Pharmacist who runs the store. I hope Okowa is aware of this and sanctions them. We will not lets this case die down without justice melted to both parties.

IKA Clan is not known for such barbaric act.

ONU KOKOME!!

5 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by nelklyn(m): 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
Those people that stripped her and the ones that are watching are really stupid...does stripping her change the fact she stole?

It irks me seeing this sort of rubbish...I mean hand her over to the police if you feel you can’t as much as forgive her...MTFs! everywhere
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by unekwu212: 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
I wonder why stripe her naked, it's not as if what she stole is up to 5k... Why no just bless her with it rather than punish her.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Graysons: 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
Why did she steal?
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by majamajic(m): 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Truly it's a females world..

If na man dem strip hang jingle bell to his dangling ballz una no go talk anything o. Nonsense.

U always forget u supposed be a woman on this NL

3 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by judgementyard(m): 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
May thunder mixed with coro locate them

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Luckydubby7(m): 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
God punish everyone participated in filming her.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide / Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) / Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.