Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,615 members, 7,816,525 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State (81583 Views)

Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi / My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video / Cable Thieves Disgraced And Paraded In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Ndjoe244: 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
1st to the 6th generation after you will never go u stripped before the public. You have cursed yourself and your generation to come.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Ndjoe244: 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
To the owner of the shop, from 1st to the 6th generation after you will never go u stripped before the public. You have cursed yourself and your generation to come.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ca4real:

If u get the authentic account no..let me know
She stole because of hunger dats all.
Honestly I wish I could get her DETAILS.
Her REAL AUTHENTIC DETAILS.
I wish I could speak with her cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
Sparkle777:
I need to know this lady. How do I get in touch with her? I also need to know the name of the supermarket that humiliated her thus, I will personally campaign against them to bankruptcy,wicked ppl.
PLEASE help us with her Details.
I Learnt that shop is located in Details state.
PLEASE feed us with her details, if possible upload her contact.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Kokaine(m): 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
Humanoid01:
I still don't understand the rationale behind stripping people naked for stealing. Can't we hide our backwardness for once? See the way she's pleading for mercy. Don't the person who made the video and the other guy filming have a conscience, or they want to go home and self-service with it?

Those idiots that stripped her have probably done worse, they were just fortunate to not get caught. Bunch of hypocrites (I'm not even a fan of the word). Shet! my blood dey boil. This thing dey pain me. angry
Who knows... Maybe Satan is black.
Whites don't do religion much. But they won't do this to a thief.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by notime1997: 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
Good afternoon everyone, DM me to know how to buy cheap data online, as cheap as# 330 per GB. No point of wasting money buying data from resellers again you can buy data for your self and your family members.grap this opportunity now��� dm please 08146946240 or 09063434788
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by supercase1(m): 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Honestly I wish I could get her DETAILS.
Her REAL AUTHENTIC DETAILS.
I wish I could speak with her cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
U are a suspect how can Evilforest be of a help to someone grin
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by supercase1(m): 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
The guys just dey use style style dey handle the woman body and bra plus her soft boobs all in the name of stripping her and get free live view video access to her fair breasts which Dem go use take do soapy later grin
but on a serious note the stripping is bad
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by xpool(m): 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
9jatrendz:
We have a very long way to go in Nigeria, we the citizens are worst than the government angry
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Psalms5522: 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
Chidexter:
[s]Why should you steal milk when you have bweast
[/s]
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Palmslight(m): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
The shop is under lock currently, and the owner of the shop has been arrested.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by xpool(m): 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
9jatrendz:
We have a very long way to go in Nigeria, we the citizens are worst than the government angry
I have always said it that Nigerians deserve worse than the type of rulers we get. We are inhuman.

THE PERSON THAT MADE THIS POST ON NAIRALAND IS AN IDIOT, A PERVERT AND MAY HE AND ALL THAT MADE HER STRIP, FILMED HER AND POSTED IN PUBLIC MEDIA DIE OF COVID19.
THE IDIOT THAT PUT THIS ON NARALAND
AND THE SICK MODERATOR THAT PUSHED TO THE FRONT PAGE, YOU ALL WIIL DIE OF COVID19
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Julietuche(f): 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A lady was stipped naked and filmed after she allegedly stole in a pharmacy in Agbor, Delta state - which is on the 3rd week of its one month lockdown due to the Coronavirus pandemic.

Activist, Harrison Gwamnishu who shared the story online, said the lady claimed to have stolen the milk so she could feed her hungry child.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s94hr2f59AA

Posting the video online, he wrote

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_LKh7NnHl1/?igshid=y2yp7xq4sf7t

Joseph Juliet
It is cruel to treat someone in this manner. In this lock down we should assist ourselves. Someone there should have paid for the milk rather than strip her naked. Has her unclothedness paid for the milk.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Denko2721987(m): 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
9jatrendz:

My brother.. Worse is an understatement.. Nigerians are terrible and senseless..
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by suremanpatriot: 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
This wht ya evil govr is turnin you ppl into,nuisance,thiefs,hungry lions with mumu sit at home to rust away. angry See Ghana rejoicin,See lag ppl waka find money,Oyo State too we are bounchin.Mumu fear fear deltas lockd inside lik monky without courage to go open shop find money chop undecided Awon oloshii
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by kemaneiva(f): 4:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
I don't understand why we do this to ourselves. She stole and those fools thought it was best to strip her naked ontop milk chai we are the cause of our problem and those crazy women allowed them humiliate their fellow woman in public just like that
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by BadBradley: 4:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
andyanders:

Yes, what she did was wrong. She should have asked for someone to help her.This woman's issue, is a case file, for people trying to lay blame on her. if she had come online to this nairaland to seek for assistance, most people here would have been after her calling her a bagger and all sorts of names 'cus she asked for. Most nairalanders who help out and give would not talk.Somebody who never would want to give will be trolling the person here and be calling out the person a begger on nairaland. There genuine people who need help and people who God has blessed should help out. Let us calling out people beggers here. Only God will judge the ones with evil motive.
no correlation, no sense.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by supercase1(m): 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
kemaneiva:
I don't understand why we do this to ourselves. She stole and those fools thought it was best to strip her naked ontop milk chai we are the cause of our problem and those crazy women allowed them humiliate their fellow woman in public just like that
You should be happy she wasn't even starked completely naked,those guys are very happy that she stole so that they can strip her I bet that they might had fondled her breasts in the process of stripping just to video her.its takes 180% self discipline to a responsible man.especially at the site of a pretty female thief.BUT THE ACTION IS WRONG
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by EnaibeSam: 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
That's very bad of the chemist. I think the store needs to be shut down, and the owner be arrested.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by sweetmelanin(f): 4:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
Humanoid01:
I still don't understand the rationale behind stripping people naked for stealing. Can't we hide our backwardness for once? See the way she's pleading for mercy. Don't the person who made the video and the other guy filming have a conscience, or they want to go home and self-service with it?

Those idiots that stripped her have probably done worse, they were just fortunate to not get caught. Bunch of hypocrites (I'm not even a fan of the word). Shet! my blood dey boil. This thing dey pain me. angry

To be honest, if this was a guy, not only would he be stripped, he would be beaten mercilessly, hacked with cutlass and eventually burned alive!!

This same level of outrage must be expressed towards those who practice jungle justice on young boys.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by larryking540: 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
maybet081:
I think although her act was really bad, but the harsh circumstance involved in the lockdown should be put into consideration.as for those filming her, you condemn another for stealing while yours is a crime
That's the wickedness of mankind o

That's why I keep hustling ever day ,with God prayers attached so I don't experience shite like dis or my family or kids
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by kunletexs: 4:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
Where is our milk of mercy?

Why strip her naked?

The useless government locked the whole country, paid some part of Nigeria money and left the remaining part to their vice.

I expected that at this time, we should be more understanding and not show our animalistic behaviour. I though against stealing but striping her naked is not the solution either.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by kunletexs: 5:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
Psalms5522:
[/s]

Thanks for cancelling that comment.

I can bet my life on it, that comment came from a man, who can watch his neighbour 13years old girl secretly naked.

He is a slowpoke. And I pray when he is caught. jungle justice is his lot. Idiot male distracting my gender.

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Nnamdinaija(m): 5:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Since you have realised she STOLE FOOD and not even MONEY...
Why NAKED her..?
PLEASE, I need that woman's account number.
I'm not encouraging her but this is absurd

PLEASE who knows that LADY....
10,000 NAIRA for you.
PLEASE

Amongst these mob, there might be;

* Someone who have stolen something bigger/costlier than that but was not caught.

* A Homosexual

* A Lesbians

* A Rapist

Probably, this is her first time of taking what doesn't belong to her...... Cos of the lock down and she is a woman, a weaker creation.

Yet they publicly naked and disgraced her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
Palmslight:
EVILFOREST see oo maybe he can give you the necessary information you need

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by kunletexs: 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
edoairways:

Where in the bible? The bible doesn't support stealing.

Keep shut. When you are not a Bible student. Fool.

First find out since Bible is not written in Arabic like the Koran which many of her readers needs Iman to help translate before calling someone a liar.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by edoairways: 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
kunletexs:

Keep shut. When you are not a Bible student. Fool.

First find out since Bible is not written in Arabic like the Koran which many of her readers needs Iman to help translate before calling someone a liar.

So your bible teaches you to call another fool right? Am sure your referring to your father
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by segun18(m): 5:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
What is wrong with our people these days? I am a man and I detest this ! It so common these days that if any lady is caught the next thing is for some frustrated , obviously sex hungry men with the support of some demented women to naked her!

Haba!

If any Lady is caught stealing pls do the needful .Just make sure she is locked up in Police cell and then sentenced.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by kunletexs: 5:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
edoairways:

So your bible teaches you to call another fool right? Am sure your referring to your father

Just like your father is the biggest fool
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
Palmslight:
You sound Closer to them
Please, get me the Lady's details, if possible contact.
Thank You.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by hotspec(m): 5:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
cyrilamx:
Don't make stripping thieves a gender thing. Am not condoning the behavior but my disagreement is making it seem only ladies are stripped. We HV seen or heard uncountable cases of male thieves stripped and beaten to coma. Ladies thieves re exempted from physical tortures which there male counterparts undergo after being stripped
u've made valid point. I won't even comment of dt woman stole a phone or similar stuff. but if I was there, ill pay for dt milk and buy her more things that she need.

The same goes for both gender.

most men there are not after d punishment, they are after seeing d bwest of dt woman
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Deepthoughts: 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
sencekompis:

Women are more vulnerable in the world society. ARE YOU REALLY AND GENUINELY OK? I don't wanna abuse u oo.. HEARTLESS ANIMALS LIVING IN A GARBAGE SOCIETY
what do you mean by women been more vulnerable?, this is not a case of been harassed because one is weak, it's about been punish and disgrace for an offense of theft which happens to both sexes,it appears that you are not really bothered about human diginity rather you are just a weakling whose opinion is swayed by the so call convenient feminist, perhaps you are even a bastard from the red light district.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) / Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.