Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State (81568 Views)

Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi / My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video / Cable Thieves Disgraced And Paraded In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Geesaintagape: 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
The mass is worse than the leaders.
What's milk to start with?
Children of Satan parade themselves as angel

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Badpepper: 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
Corona wahala , don't blame her blame d govt of Buhari

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by SpaceAngel: 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
I don't understand the relationship between theft and stripping a lady naked, then filming and putting on the web.

When she takes snipper later out of shame, the same idiots will still say nothing should make one kill herself. They've virtually killed this lady.

I don't support theft.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by KingUg(m): 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
How can I unsee this.... This is the height of wickedness why would you strip someone naked because she stole why not hand her over to the police, those idiot doing the recording what's the gain of it.......I can't imagine because of milk of how much? Some people are just useless & wicked the owner of the shop should be arrested alongside those fools doing the recording, the one wey them suppose record they no go fit.... Spit

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Fheelzz(m): 12:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
The foolish person who edited this vid still put like and share what ia there to like mtchheww
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
Don't you think that was extreme.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Plolly(f): 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
please someone should bless a single mum abeg 0109414741 diamondbank
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by cococandy(f): 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
There’s no shortage of perverts in our country
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by JimohMomoh: 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
AudioNews:
Ewedu nd Amala at it again,
Always on Drama
Na der Female hand work
Stop this tribal bashing

Chidexter:
Why should you steal milk when you have bweast
You must be a comedian grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
I dont see the reason for striping her naked,this lockdown no the affect them,please somebody should teach me how to make a post on nairaland,i need help.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Dreyscort1435(m): 12:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
guess does people should pay for the crazy act
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Abaman001(m): 12:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
Stupidity
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Yankee101: 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
This is wrong on so many levels she needs help

She shouldn't have stolen

No ones beats up a beggar (i suppose)
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
This is just so wrong cry. Nigerians have truly lost their humanity. I'm just hoping this pandemic ends soon because people.
This woman clearly needs help. If someone opens a crowdfunding for her, I will happily make a donation for her

2 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by zoghys: 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
Braintrain:
Men like seeing breasties

That's just natural bro
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
I dont see the reason for striping her naked,this lockdown no the affect them,please somebody should teach me how to make a post on nairaland,i need help.
PLS
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by ehmmy11(m): 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
grin maybe she wanted to use the milk for IG live

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by SweetCunt97(f): 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
For her hungry child! So many people have lost their empathy.

The owners of the Mart are simply heartless.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by jaxxy(m): 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
Why strip her? undecided Uncivilized bunch of hooligans bt i dont blame them our law enforcement is useless and disorganised so people take matters into their hands.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by airminem(f): 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
I just feel low esteem right cos i couldnt get assistance. sad
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Adex2442: 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Since you have realised she STOLE FOOD and not even MONEY...
Why NAKED her..?
PLEASE, I need that woman's accounts number.
Important not encouraging her but this is absurd

I have it

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by emmydee(m): 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
Please someone should help with the lady's contact so we can generate something for her to hold on to during this lockdown. Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by gassbee: 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
If i was d governor, i wil deal with those staff of d pharmacy to serve as a deterrent
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nonsensical beasts. Why strip her ? Is that the law's requirement ? Why not hand her over to the police ?
Those involved in that shameful act should be prosecuted by the police.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Kennitrust(m): 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
9jatrendz:
We have a very long way to go in Nigeria, we the citizens are worst than the government angry
how are we worse than the government when the government are the actors and we are the copycat lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Rotimi47: 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
She did wrong but stripping her is not right.

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Spectrum22: 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
Who will speak for the poor?�

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Stefenijoan002(f): 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
Humanoid01:
I still don't understand the rationale behind stripping people naked for stealing. Can't we hide our backwardness for once? See the way she's pleading for mercy. Don't the person who made the video and the other guy filming have a conscience, or they want to go home and self-service with it?

Those idiots that stripped her have probably done worse, they were just fortunate to not get caught. Bunch of hypocrites (I'm not even a fan of the word). Shet! my blood dey boil. This thing dey pain me. angry
you've said it all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Woman Killed By Her Steward At Her Lekki Home In Lagos. Photos / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide / Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.