Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State (81576 Views)

Lady Pours Hot Water On 8-Year-Old Househelp For Licking Milk In Anambra (Graphi / My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video / Cable Thieves Disgraced And Paraded In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by speedchariot(m): 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
Even Bible said it...You don't punish someone that stole because of hunger. What will you gain if you see her unclothedness?Zoo Republic

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by MRAKBEE(m): 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A lady was stipped naked and filmed after she allegedly stole in a pharmacy in Agbor, Delta state - which is on the 3rd week of its one month lockdown due to the Coronavirus pandemic.

Activist, Harrison Gwamnishu who shared the story online, said the lady claimed to have stolen the milk so she could feed her hungry child.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s94hr2f59AA

Posting the video online, he wrote

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_LKh7NnHl1/?igshid=y2yp7xq4sf7t

Activist were dey share nude picture of people on social media, dat one na activist?
Or does he is a nudist or Naturalist campaigner?
Lubbish
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by emeka1759(m): 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
9jatrendz:
We have a very long way to go in Nigeria, we the citizens are worst than the government angry
i swear bro we worst pass our govt
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
vicstoneint:
Please this is caused by hunger, she didn't do it purposely, hunger can cause anything. Why is Africans like this especially Nigerian's. She might not be a thief. Can someone get her contact , let me send something to her.
I would like to help too.

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by edoairways: 2:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
speedchariot:
Even Bible said it...You don't punish someone that stole because of hunger. What will you gain if you see her unclothedness?Zoo Republic
Where in the bible? The bible doesn't support stealing.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Jelzin2412(m): 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A lady was stipped naked and filmed after she allegedly stole in a pharmacy in Agbor, Delta state - which is on the 3rd week of its one month lockdown due to the Coronavirus pandemic.

Activist, Harrison Gwamnishu who shared the story online, said the lady claimed to have stolen the milk so she could feed her hungry child.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s94hr2f59AA

Posting the video online, he wrote

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_LKh7NnHl1/?igshid=y2yp7xq4sf7t

Please if you have any idea how I can reach this lady kindly message me...
Thanks
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by mechanics(m): 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
Just because of milk, some people are wicked o, someone amongst them can even pay for the milk.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by edoairways: 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
Evidenx:
I DON'T SUPPORT STEALING BUT WHAT THEY DID TO HER IS BAD.. WHY STRIP HER NAKED? LOOKING AT WHAT SHE STOLE YOU WILL KNOW HUNGER DROVE HER TO IT.
IF I WAS THERE I WOULD HAVE PAID FOR D MILK AND PREVENT THEM FROM STRIPPING HER.. I FEEL SO SAD.
SOME OF US HUMAN'S ARE HEARTLESS #SAD#
It was hunger no doubt however it doesn't justify stealing. If she had succeeded who would bear the loss? I don't support that barbaric act perpetrated by those guys on the clip. It would have been better she begged instead of stealing as that is understandable
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by mechanics(m): 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
9jatrendz:
We have a very long way to go in Nigeria, we the citizens are worst than the government angry
hmmm, not all o.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Eniolakiite(f): 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
There is hunger in the land sad
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
Jelzin2412:

Please if you have any idea how I can reach this lady kindly message me...
Thanks
I would like to help too, Oi! how are you? I hope you are well. Many thanks to all of you NHS workers for risking your lives for us selfish lots, you people are the real celebrities, heroes and saints . Stay safe. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by speedchariot(m): 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
God please make way for her.What is her husband doing to salvage the hunger situation.What a lazy man with a powerful phallus.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Since you have realised she STOLE FOOD and not even MONEY...
Why NAKED her..?
PLEASE, I need that woman's account number.
I'm not encouraging her but this is absurd

PLEASE who knows that LADY....
10,000 NAIRA for you.
PLEASE
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by speedchariot(m): 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
[color=#006600][/color] PROVERBS 6:30
edoairways:

Where in the bible? The bible doesn't support stealing.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
livelovelaugh:
People are hungry �

Honestly.
I know I don't have much.
But I have something for her

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by tillaman(m): 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
This is so inhuman, she didn’t kill anyone ffs, she only stole milk, and they had to pull her top for that? No wonder the westerners still see us as the primitive people that we truly are, yet we pick offence but it’s actually true!
In western world if you shop lift no body go even Touch you till police comes for your kleptomaniac arse
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Achievers2odds(m): 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
Am fed up of this country.. Aswear
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Arewa1408: 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
Humanoid01:
I still don't understand the rationale behind stripping people naked for stealing. Can't we hide our backwardness for once? See the way she's pleading for mercy. Don't the person who made the video and the other guy filming have a conscience, or they want to go home and self-service with it?

Those idiots that stripped her have probably done worse, they were just fortunate to not get caught. Bunch of hypocrites (I'm not even a fan of the word). Shet! my blood dey boil. This thing dey pain me. angry

You're right on point. In reality, its those that are morally bankrupt themselves with shitty upbringing that usually has the mindset to do this to another person over some maybe expired over processed milk.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Champneys: 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
Because of milk
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Sparkle777(f): 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
I need to know this lady. How do I get in touch with her? I also need to know the name of the supermarket that humiliated her thus, I will personally campaign against them to bankruptcy,wicked ppl.

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Jelzin2412(m): 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
gypsey:
I would like to help too, Oi! how are you? I hope you are well. Many thanks to all of you NHS workers for risking your lives for us selfish lots, you people are the real celebrities, heroes and saints . Stay safe. smiley

Hahahaha...Thanks much and you are not selfish please. Your contribution has also made it more bearable for us.
Much regards smiley
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Ca4real: 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Since you have realised she STOLE FOOD and not even MONEY...
Why NAKED her..?
PLEASE, I need that woman's account number.
I'm not encouraging her but this is absurd

PLEASE who knows that LADY....
10,000 NAIRA for you.
PLEASE

If u get the authentic account no..let me know
She stole because of hunger dats all.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
Jelzin2412:

Hahahaha...Thanks much and you are not selfish please. Your contribution has also made it more bearable for us.
Much regards smiley
cheers bro. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by alaskido(m): 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
We know what she did was bad but she should not be naked. If that lady was your wife, sister or mother would you do same to her. The COVID-19 lockdown is really telling on everyone. The government received billions of $$$$ to find COVID-19 and support Nigerians staying safe at home but our politicians diverted the funds and burnt all the buildings that house these documents. The palliatives that are been distributed are given to only card carrying members of APC and their friends. Some of the palliatives are diverted as well. I weep for my country.
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
More reasons most Nigeria ladies prefer prostitution to begging/stealing
This is so inhumane
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by goodlistener: 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
@hotspec

Baba, na road I de so o, I wan go thief, abi make I send my acct number? I broke die. cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by goodlistener: 3:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Honestly.
I know I don't have much.
But I have something for her

Chairman must it be a her, why is the help conditioned. Help a he na cry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Kingsley10000: 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
gypsey:
I would like to help too.
oga help me too.Hunger is real,people are really feeling the brunt of this stay at home order.God will help us all
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Kingsley10000: 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ca4real:

If u get the authentic account no..let me know She stole because of hunger dats all.
No forget me o baba.I just tested positive to hungervirus
Re: Lady Disgraced And Filmed For Stealing Milk In Delta State by Dan809: 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
This is inhuman, guys that are use to do this act pls should stop

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide / Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) / Prophet ThankGod Abam Shot Dead In Port Harcourt (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.