Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol (4300 Views)

10 Fallacies Theist and deist Use To Defend The Existence Of God/gods / AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right / New Atheists Are Not Intellectually Bright, Philosophers Agree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by HammedOlanaija(m): 8:16am On Apr 25, 2020
LordReed:

See how much of a dummy you are? In all that you quoted is there anywhere I said god doesn't exist?

Dunghead.
Look at this arsehole,even if you never said it literally....your babymama falled victim tho Lol
I thought you guys were picking words from the same pit of ignorance.
Nah like this you won do your life? Lmao
Son of a love-vendor,Bloody liar
Mumu don fall inside trap....he is now playing words game

Where did you see me say god doesn't exist? Lol. Mumu man
Someone still have to use words detector to detect how much of a philosopher you have been in the very first comment you made in this thread.
Following and dodging behind a lady all these while Lol

And when she went out to pick her kids from school papa fvck up online Lmao
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by LordReed(m): 9:46am On Apr 25, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

Look at this arsehole,even if you never said it literally....your babymama falled victim tho Lol
I thought you guys where picking words from the same pit of ignorance.
Nah like this you won do your life? Lmao
Son of a love-vendor,Bloody liar
Mumu don fall inside trap....he is now playing words game

Where did you see me say god doesn't exist? Lol. Mumu man
Someone still have to use words detector to detect how much of a philosopher you have been in the very first comment you made in this thread.
Following and dodging behind a lady all these while Lol

And when she went out to pick her kids from school papa fvck up online Lmao

You're just a fucking dumdum. The slurry of your putrid thoughts just continue to show your brain is a rotted and maggot infested pile of discarded menstrual pads, shit and regurgitated pap.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by HammedOlanaija(m): 10:34am On Apr 25, 2020
LordReed:

You're just a fucking dumdum. The slurry of your putrid thoughts just continue to show your brain is a rotted and maggot infested pile of discarded menstrual pads, shit and regurgitated pap.

Take a look at the foul rubbish you wrote,Pest......
(Pain mode activated)Lol
What you need right now is just an anesthetic or analgesic drug to stop these jargons from shifting your unbalanced brain
I will recommend diazepam but if this is as a result of the carcinogen multiplication in your brain i will advice you to use tamoxifen since it's jst a mild symptoms but if symptoms person after 3days my friend get the Bleep out of that cave you live and see a doctor.Have a nice day
Buddy! Lmao
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by LordReed(m): 10:50am On Apr 25, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

Take a look at the foul rubbish you wrote,Pest......
(Pain mode activated)Lol
What you need right now is just an anesthetic or analgesic drug to stop these jargons from shifting your unbalanced brain
I will recommend diazepam but if this is as a result of the carcinogen multiplication in your brain i will advice you to use tamoxifen since it's jst a mild symptoms but if symptoms person after 3days my friend get the Bleep out of that cave you live and see a doctor.Have a nice day
Buddy! Lmao

LMFAO! Who is in pain but the shit gibbon who's claim to fame is how useless you are. You are a slimey scum baked worthless tadpole swimming in a sewer, dodging the diseased rats that will gladly feast on the carcass of your rotted brain.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by Vic2Ree(m): 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

My mother tongue nah Yoruba
Am not from America nor Britain
I was born and raised in Nigeria

Ok,so after skipping and making corrections to what you wrote in your previous comment section,were you kept on staggering around the definition of God and god but later assigned your ignorance under the roof of being an african maimonide
Let me grant you answers to the rewrote and copied content you call a question

The Holy Quran is what you seek and asked for because it was given to Rosulullah S.A.W about hundreds of years ago
And it contains everything you need to know about God.
LoL. See scoping
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by Tamaratonye1(f): 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

My mother tongue nah Yoruba
Am not from America nor Britain
I was born and raised in Nigeria

Ok,so after skipping and making corrections to what you wrote in your previous comment section,were you kept on staggering around the definition of God and god but later assigned your ignorance under the roof of being an african maimonide
Let me grant you answers to the rewrote and copied content you call a question

The Holy Quran is what you seek and asked for because it was given to Rosulullah S.A.W about hundreds of years ago
And it contains everything you need to know about God.
Yes. I simply plagiarised my own comment from another thread to answer your spiel. It's my own comment so I'm lost as to why youre getting your knickers in a wad over it. Besides it perfectly responds to your comment.

Honestly, I could engage in all manner of gymnastics, mocking and clowning you with your arrogant ignorance and shallow mendacity, but too much talk makes me weary.

Your reference to the Quran is as conveniently dishonest as it is lazy, and truth be told I expected nothing better from the likes of you. All you've done so far is senseless prevarications, barking insults like a blind dog - offering no significant knowledge at the end of day.

I'll take it that you are incapable of demonstrating the existence of the god you worship. And on that note, I say thee: glorious riddance to bad nonsense...

1 Like

Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by IME1: 9:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=madegreatbygrace post=88799275][/quote]

Civil?
A Christian should be civil
Being temperate is what a Christian should exist even in a faceless platform like Nl

But see what you yourself used your hand to type

I laughed out loud and so hard such that my wife was woken from sleep when i got to the part where you wrote that you’re praying for me so that i can make heaven. That’ll be a wasted effort my brother

So my friend, you can see it is you that really needs the prayers!

Why do you dwell so much on anger?
Is that the only defining trait of God? Is it even a trait of God?
So if I ever hear you shout i would be right if i should go around saying you shout too much?
God is not an angry God.
Jesus was not an angry person but He made a whip.
I'm not an angry person, but I get angry
Ephesians 4:26

I'll not reply you again because you seem to be like the students who notice the one time the teacher makes a mistake on the board and forgets the 99 times he did right.
When God was angry that the Jews had made a golden image and He wanted to destroy them, Moses stood in the gap and the scriptures say God repented from His anger. Anger? Of all things that is what you choose to talk about?
So you yourself don't you get angry from the sin, sinning and wrongs committed all around the world and in your mirror?
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by HammedOlanaija(m): 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
Vic2Ree:

LoL. See scoping
Abi now....Cos you need a magnifying lens or telescope to see the comments underneath Lmao
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by madegreatbygrace(m): 11:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
[quote author=IME1 post=88889305

Well, I really meant no harm. I’m sorry if i hurt you in any way. The point is God doesn’t get angry at all. He is not man and so should not be compared to man.The fact that we get angry doesn’t mean God must also get angry. Truly, we come across scriptures that seem to suggest that He gets angry but these are mostly figures of speech. In the Bible we’ve read the “foolishness of God”, but that doesn’t mean God is foolish. It only indicates people’s perception of God. In like manner, God’s anger is also to indicate people’s perception of God as the one reacting to what satan or the law is responsible for.

Then also, I didn’t only respond to the anger issue. I responded to three different things in your post. One of these is the meaning of castaway.
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by HammedOlanaija(m): 5:45am On Apr 28, 2020
LordReed:

LMFAO! Who is in pain but the shit gibbon who's claim to fame is how useless you are. You are a slimey scum baked worthless tadpole swimming in a sewer, dodging the diseased rats that will gladly feast on the carcass of your rotted brain.
First,I was a sewer rat Lol
Now am a tadpole Lmao
My friend your brain is malfunctioning due to the carcinogens division and multiplication in it,that's the reason why you utter jargons from that filthy beak shaped tunnel Lmao
Your cerebrum temperature is as low as 0°c and consist of foreign invaders,that pinch and bite it every 2secs.That's the more reason why you are a psycho trying to act like psychic but instead you kept on failing woefully Lmao
You are suffering from negro lethargy and showing the sign of your symptoms online is really absurd and disgusting because you only type whatever it is that comes to that worthless dish you call a brain.
Don't forget to protect that brain from sun rays....it's really toxic to minute creatures like that and will not hesitate to melt it
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by HammedOlanaija(m): 5:55am On Apr 28, 2020
Tamaratonye1:

Yes. I simply plagiarised my own comment from another thread to answer your spiel. It's my own comment so I'm lost as to why youre getting your knickers in a wad over it. Besides it perfectly responds to your comment.

Honestly, I could engage in all manner of gymnastics, mocking and clowning you with your arrogant ignorance and shallow mendacity, but too much talk makes me weary.

Your reference to the Quran is as conveniently dishonest as it is lazy, and truth be told I expected nothing better from the likes of you. All you've done so far is senseless prevarications, barking insults like a blind dog - offering no significant knowledge at the end of day.

I'll take it that you are incapable of demonstrating the existence of the god you worship. And on that note, I say thee: glorious riddance to bad nonsense...
This is the very first time,I will bump into someone with a twisted brain online
How can you be so silly to ask me to demonstrate the existence of God Lmao
You have a minute brain with the size of a virus RNA.....silliness at its peak
Demonstrate God existence....Lmao
Goann meet your dad,tell him to demonstrate the existence of the ancestors in your family Lmao
This might sound as a joke or whip to you....but trust me,it's an assignment for you......perhaps you can at least sense the faultiness in papa's brain too
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by LordReed(m): 6:52am On Apr 28, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

First,I was a sewer rat Lol
Now am a tadpole Lmao
My friend your brain is malfunctioning due to the carcinogens division and multiplication in it,that's the reason why you utter jargons from that filthy beak shaped tunnel Lmao
Your cerebrum temperature is as low as 0°c and consist of foreign invaders,that pinch and bite it every 2secs.That's the more reason why you are a psycho trying to act like psychic but instead you kept on failing woefully Lmao

LMFAO! You are pathetic.
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by HammedOlanaija(m): 7:00am On Apr 28, 2020
LordReed:

LMFAO! You are pathetic.
My friend,patronize a well trained surgeon and not all these road side ones Lol
You are dying already
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by BotafogoJunior(m): 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

O'BOY!
I DON PEPPER THIS GUY. cheesy
CAPSLOCKED,You are not good at all.....you overpeppered this guy,ahn ahn!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by Tamaratonye1(f): 9:20am On Apr 29, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by HammedOlanaija(m): 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
Tamaratonye1:

I'm just seeing this. Lmao cheesy

I've been waiting for one of you shallow pathetic keyboard warriors to fall victim, and I'm so happy you swallowed the bait like the queer dummy you are. Let me now use you as demonstration...

Let me first congratulate you on derailing your own thread grin. Lol, It's very rare to see such hilarity these days but that's what happens when the OP not only has ZERO clue about what he's yapping about, but he's also purposeless, has the IQ of a dying goat, and has too much free time to engage in meaningless squabbles that demonstrates his lack of home training and original intelligence. Your reflection must point and laugh at you every morning you wake to look at the mirror. I'd have called you a troll but I was afraid you seemed to be actually mentally impaired. I gave you the benefit of doubt even after seeing you display your crass unintelligible bile with LordReed. Am I glutton for punishment? undecided I guess you could say so.... but maybe I just can't help trying to assist a deprived minor such as yourself.

All I asked was that you display the evidence for your god. Simple smiley. You claimed atheists were close minded and I debunked that unfounded tosh. I gave you ONE JOB: to prove that the god you worship exists. Alas shame could not permit you to admit your lack of both knowledge and faith. Instead you went about hurling insults like a blinded chicken wielding a crossbow, flinging your faeces all over the place grin. You've been caught pants down - with ZERO justification for your beliefs. You're completely naive in theological matters. Your religion is shallow and empty, as even your self-righteous cosmic muppet of a god would cover his eyes in shame and disgrace at this embarrassing display of your wanton foolishness.

You even went as far as flipping my question on me, asking me to "prove that god doesn't exist" - thinking you were wise. LOL. But you only succeeded in exposing your arrogant ignorance. I suppose you have substantial proof for the non-existence of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, eh? You are a joke. Dundee Academy grin

You said, "Goann meet your dad,tell him to demonstrate the existence of the ancestors in your family" SMH. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. You've been reduced to hiding behind your computer screen to hurl playground insults. Lol. What a pity! grin grin

HammedOlanaija, you cannot blame me for being inquisitive about the universe nau, hmmm? At least I learn valuable life lessons from the comfort of my couch while you continue to embarrass yourself without any shred of self awareness cheesy. This happens whenever you open the front door to leave your house.

All that whining and blubbering of yours makes you look like the drunkest, fattest whale in existence. Any more crying and I’ll start building an ark cheesy. You're empty. You are the visual equivalent of the sound of crushing a water bottle.

Let me give you a sincere advice (or warning) from the bottom of my heart: get sense and learn to know the truth. Don't just accept anything you're told as fact. Verify it first before jumping into conclusions undecided. It will save you from opening this chunky orangutan vomit you call a thread. It's not by force to worship a god. People who are atheists are such because they have good reasons to be. Me personally - if I ever found out a god, such as the Christian god for example, exists - I'd still not bow to worship such an insecure, malignant, emotionally abusive, genocidal, mysoginistic, infanticidal bully wink.

Some of us learn to detach from our mother's breast at a young age, some others prefer to suckle it for the rest of their lives. Stop looking for a mother/father figure to monitor and control your life, to change your panties when your piss around your life. Grow up and stop being a manchild! Accept your responsibilities like an adult and stop clinging to an imaginary god.

Thanks smiley

Oh and don't bother stressing yourself, replying to me. You'd find that awfully fruitless as I'm abandoning this alt moniker to resume with my main anyway cheesy, thus I'll never know what chimpanzee diarrhea you'll be forced to spew next. It will be like shouting at the wind cheesy. But If you feel the urge to have the last word, however, please go ahead. In the very least it will compensate for your lack of self-esteem and wittiness. Better yet, just take my advice and see how life becomes much easier....

Toodle-oo!! kiss kiss

Of course I will always reply you irrespective of what you post and besides these aide-memoiré of yours deserve a proper and a very good psychological intervention
I liked your speech anyway because you gave it your all while checking your grammar dictionaries so as not to step on thorns Lol
Referring to you as a person with distorted view is just not enough and suitable for your ignorance hierarchy

Well,talking about independent....what have you learnt about scientific living and non living system that made you conclude that the world suddenly exist from nowhere
Whereas even leaders in the field admit and denote that "nothing comes from nothing"

Law of conservation of energy state that energy can neither he created nor destroyed(Law of conversation of energy)
Thousands of spirits and ghosts walk around but still nothing still comes from nothing Lmao
I can sense where you built this tower of ignorance Lol
As stated by your senior officers Lmao
Behold,nothing comes from nothing,"universe emerged from a large scale quantum fluctuation of vacuum energy"
Remember, energy can neither be created or destroyed ooo Lol
How does this make sense to you? It's abnormal

You were even saying something about leaving one's parent at a tender age so you can be independent or something.This shows how naughty and abnormal you have live your life for years.Or technically should we say you grew up with an abusive,wicked and horror-some beings that doesn't care about your welfare.

I guess with all these characters,you never experienced what people referred to as home-training.In conclusion and adjustment to my write up....I will say you no nothing about scientific histories but tend to blow things out of your box and store of ridiculous and absurd miseries.
God is the greatest.Peace!
And one more thing
Learn islam and chose the path you wish to ride on.
Ignore muslims behavior.Like some pastors do say "listen and heed to my preachings but ignore my ways and behavior" because human ain't perfect.
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by bukatron(m): 8:12pm On May 01, 2020
madegreatbygrace:
[quote author=IME1 post=88889305

Well, I really meant no harm. I’m sorry if i hurt you in any way. The point is God doesn’t get angry at all. He is not man and so should not be compared to man.The fact that we get angry doesn’t mean God must also get angry. Truly, we come across scriptures that seem to suggest that He gets angry but these are mostly figures of speech. In the Bible we’ve read the “foolishness of God”, but that doesn’t mean God is foolish. It only indicates people’s perception of God. In like manner, God’s anger is also to indicate people’s perception of God as the one reacting to what satan or the law is responsible for.

Then also, I didn’t only respond to the anger issue. I responded to three different things in your post. One of these is the meaning of castaway.

Bro I will say u erred. Anger as an attribute is first an attribute of God before it became man's attribute. Don't say that what Bible used upto 50 times is a figure of speech, that's lie naa. God gets angry and can destroy people in his fury. Pls we shdn't misinterprete the Bible in a bid to sound enticing. Don't add or remove from God's word.
Revelation 22:18-19 KJV
For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: [19] And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Be careful!
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by Tamaratonye5(f): 11:28am On May 19, 2021
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by Tamaratonye1(f): 11:29am On May 19, 2021
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by OtemAtum: 10:17pm On Aug 20, 2021
aadoiza:

Brain-user abi arse-user grin grin. Shey Otem no go give us cure for covid19 ni?
Lol. This post made me laugh adeiza grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is A Perfect Marriage Like? / Nigerian Christians What Is Your Opinion On Colonialism? / If Lucifer Sinned, Why Can't We?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.