Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol (4310 Views)

10 Fallacies Theist and deist Use To Defend The Existence Of God/gods / AI (alien Intelligence) And The Question Of God - How Atheist & Theist Are Right / New Atheists Are Not Intellectually Bright, Philosophers Agree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by HammedOlanaija(m): 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
Buliwyf:

Except that the both of you won't be able to agree on how you want to pray. One is a diehard Muslim that thinks he is making sense lol. The other is a confused Christian that doesn't even know what a myth is. If that's not a sign of the nonexistence of both your deities, I don't know what is.

LordReed. I told you before that this was going to be a waste of time you didn't listen. All you needed to know about that dude was in his first 5 posts on this thread. You could tell he is out to get attention and not to make sense.

Tamaratonye1 my advise would be to save your breath with some people. They aren't even capable of complicated thought or seeing the faults in their own arguments. One has resorted to argumentum and populum while the other has decided to indulge in a futile act like praying because she has run out of ideas. Lol
Here comes another SSCE Ghuru Lol
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by Buliwyf: 8:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

Here comes another SSCE Ghuru Lol

Better to be another "SSCE Ghuru" to someone like you than to be in agreement with your sort and the typical buffoonery you ooze. Just look at the last post you made before this one. Not even an iota of coherent thought in there, a lot of non sequiturs, bad punctuation, and an overwhelming conceit in your silly posts that makes me to shake my head in pity that a grown man like you thinks he has said something sensible in all that drivel. On top of that you can't spell something as simple as "guru". Shame.

Boy go and learn how to write before engaging me.
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by Buliwyf: 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

Trying to stand out in terms of religion field just so you could be some kinda champion doesn't make you unique.This is not a classroom where a student might be right and other classmates might not...Call it whatever it is you want to call it.It still doesn't sound normal to hearing that in this century and time there are still some set of people that categorized themselves as ghuru that never did an explicit research to judge and back up their believe.The fact that you came up with the verse God doesn't exist doesn't make you a champion over others I repeat,Do your findings about islam then come back and tell me what you discover.
Someone was saying something about how atheist were once a believer until they became what it is,that they have become.I don't know if it was you or the other brat......Listen I don't want to even know what it is that you have to tender as models behind all these critics and allegations because if it comes to tendering facts you have none to offer to this table.Cos all this is all because you gave up on God and this thing that you are doing is as a result of depression.Prove me wrong

Can anyone make sense out of this drivel? Looks like an illiterate writing. You think this is Arabic we are writing here? Lol. All I can see is someone trying to fight and conceal his insecurities by coming to engage smarter people here and feel like he is smarter than he actually is. That's why he is using as many words as possible and still not making sense. cheesy cheesy
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by LordReed(m): 9:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
Buliwyf:

Except that the both of you won't be able to agree on how you want to pray. One is a diehard Muslim that thinks he is making sense lol. The other is a confused Christian that doesn't even know what a myth is. If that's not a sign of the nonexistence of both your deities, I don't know what is.

LordReed. I told you before that this was going to be a waste of time you didn't listen. All you needed to know about that dude was in his first 5 posts on this thread. You could tell he is out to get attention and not to make sense.

Tamaratonye1 my advise would be to save your breath with some people. They aren't even capable of complicated thought or seeing the faults in their own arguments. One has resorted to argumentum and populum while the other has decided to indulge in a futile act like praying because she has run out of ideas. Lol

Don't mind me, curiosity killed the cat didn't it. LMFAO!
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by HammedOlanaija(m): 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
Buliwyf:

Are we going to say this is as a result of the Covid-19 outbreak,because you asses are all up on my neck of which I thought,you think God will come down and save you.Lol
Haven't you read about how plagues destroying thousands of lives according to history...why are they not converting from a believer to a non believer like you,depression did not even do an inch of a good thing to you.
It only makes you derail from the truthful path to that of vanity.Repent and apologize not to your Lord jesus christ because according to teaching,he was a prophet,but i will rather have you correspond to what Allah is willing to offer you.A friend just called me a die hard Muslim as if am bruce willis or jason staham Lol
well continue because not only will it tell on you,am only trying to save your asses from contaminating your next generation with what you thought you had discovered,whereas you didn't even leave your abode to seek for knowledge but instead you spent time on dummies like you on the internet waggling tail of nonentity at each other.....Save your breath and strength because still,you will never present what it is that made you conclude God never existed.
Was it you that even claim to have being a believer before?
I am 100% sure you were a Christian when you said you were once a believer
Peace! To you and the pastor that collected tithe from you and still gave you vegetable oil as anointing oil
That made you think every other religion serves as a source of income to all the people presenting and serving under it
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by Tamaratonye1(f): 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
Rozz:
May God locate you,you are the first female atheist I've encountered.
Ok
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
Tamaratonye1:
Ok
just say amen
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by HammedOlanaija(m): 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
Buliwyf:

Better to be another "SSCE Ghuru" to someone like you than to be in agreement with your sort and the typical buffoonery you ooze. Just look at the last post you made before this one. Not even an iota of coherent thought in there, a lot of non sequiturs, bad punctuation, and an overwhelming conceit in your silly posts that makes me to shake my head in pity that a grown man like you thinks he has said something sensible in all that drivel. On top of that you can't spell something as simple as "guru". Shame.

Boy go and learn how to write before engaging me.
I thought that was how people like you think,pardon my manners Lol
(Read about neurons just so you can understand)Lol
In the world of internet that you live and dine in.....Are we going to say you intended to set up your own form of business all in the name of religion to gain followers and revenue Lol
Because as a grammarian and english teacher that you are Lol
Is this how you are gonna fool your followers,ride on,display every inch of your madness and insanity
Listen! Issallowed Lol
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by Tamaratonye1(f): 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

Trying to stand out in terms of religion field just so you could be some kinda champion doesn't make you unique.This is not a classroom where a student might be right and other classmates might not...Call it whatever it is you want to call it.It still doesn't sound normal to hearing that in this century and time there are still some set of people that categorized themselves as ghuru that never did an explicit research to judge and back up their believe.The fact that you came up with the verse God doesn't exist doesn't make you a champion over others I repeat,Do your findings about islam then come back and tell me what you discover.
Someone was saying something about how atheist were once a believer until they became what it is,that they have become.I don't know if it was you or the other brat......Listen I don't want to even know what it is that you have to tender as models behind all these critics and allegations because if it comes to tendering facts you have none to offer to this table.Cos all this is all because you gave up on God and this thing that you are doing is as a result of depression.Prove me wrong
No one is bullying you with atheism, Sherlock. And I have a middling intellect at best. I'm sorry you think atheists make you feel inferior.

Your little bit on depression is hilarious. Maybe your god made me give up on him? Is that plausible?

Who knows? Maybe it's because I'm not satisfied with the popularly accepted answers to the larger questions about life. Maybe I'm not biologically predisposed to faith healing. Why are people who they are? One thing's for sure, asking them isn't going to fetch any definitive answers. Why? Because people make stuff up as they go. It's not like that's happened before, right?

Some of it is a certain predisposition of one's tendency to trust or distrust, some of it is weighted by environment - society and culture, some of it is by examining the evidence lying in facts.

For me, I know man will lie, cheat, steal and generally use his fellow man for his own ends. Making stuff up to create for himself a properly orchestrated scam is much more palpable than some pie-in-the-sky, cockamamie story about cosmic muppets and powerful ghosts selling eternal seats to some favorite afterlife scenario in trade for a mere human life span of part-time praise, worshiping and goody two-shoeing.

I don't need to offer facts to you. Why? I've made no claims. That's the beauty of my position: it's an epistemological necessity. Since you don't believe in seven legged dogs for instance, can you prove they DO NOT exist? The answer is probably "NO".

Your emotional rants will do nothing for you here. I have good news for you though: you can actually convert me and make me a Christian right here right now if you can convince me in a rational manner. So I'll ask you a question you dishonestly dodged few posts back: WHAT OBJECTIVE EVIDENCE CAN YOU DELIVER AND/OR DEMONSTRATE FOR THE DEITY(IES) YOU WORSHIP?
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by HammedOlanaija(m): 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
Buliwyf:

Can anyone make sense out of this drivel? Looks like an illiterate writing. You think this is Arabic we are writing here? Lol. All I can see is someone trying to fight and conceal his insecurities by coming to engage smarter people here and feel like he is smarter than he actually is. That's why he is using as many words as possible and still not making sense. cheesy cheesy
Lol���
English no be my mother tongue,and if at all you still can't comprehend with all these epistles
Ogbeni! Deal with it......Lmao
It's called epistles for communication not for letter grade
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by Tamaratonye1(f): 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
Rozz:
just say amen
Don't bother sweetie. And thanks for being extremely condescending lol
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
Tamaratonye1:

Don't bother sweetie. And thanks for being extremely condescending lol
I shall be back
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by HammedOlanaija(m): 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
Tamaratonye1:

No one is bullying you with atheism, Sherlock. And I have a middling intellect at best. I'm sorry you think atheists make you feel inferior.

Your little bit on depression is hilarious. Maybe your god made me give up on him? Is that plausible?

Who knows? Maybe it's because I'm not satisfied with the popularly accepted answers to the larger questions about life. Maybe I'm not biologically predisposed to faith healing. Why are people who they are? One thing's for sure, asking them isn't going to fetch any definitive answers. Why? Because people make stuff up as they go. It's not like that's happened before, right?

Some of it is a certain predisposition of one's tendency to trust or distrust, some of it is weighted by environment - society and culture, some of it is by examining the evidence lying in facts.

For me, I know man will lie, cheat, steal and generally use his fellow man for his own ends. Making stuff up to create for himself a properly orchestrated scam is much more palpable than some pie-in-the-sky, cockamamie story about cosmic muppets and powerful ghosts selling eternal seats to some favorite afterlife scenario in trade for a mere human life span of part-time praise, worshiping and goody two-shoeing.

I don't need to offer facts to you. Why? I've made no claims. That's the beauty of my position: it's an epistemological necessity. Since you don't believe in seven legged dogs for instance, can you prove they DO NOT exist? The answer is probably "NO".

Your emotional rants will do nothing for you here. I have good news for you though: you can actually convert me and make me a Christian right here right now if you can convince me in a rational manner. So I'll ask you a question you dishonestly dodged few posts back: WHAT OBJECTIVE EVIDENCE CAN YOU DELIVER AND/OR DEMONSTRATE FOR THE DEITY(IES) YOU WORSHIP?
According to what you wrote earlier if I should quote you
You said "Since you don't believe in seven legged dogs for instance, can you prove they DO NOT exist? The answer is probably "NO".
Abi? Isn't it?
So my dear sister once again I don't serve a diety nor god so why should I know
Remember God is different from god OK?
Are we clear?
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by MuttleyLaff: 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
OtemAtum:
Yes o, nairaland is a place where pastors like Mutteylaff and Afas like Iamgenius argue with a Brain-user like Otem and an atheist like CAPSLOCKED(May his wonderful name be typed in CAPSLOCK grin
You deliberately misspelled MuttleyLaff. Anyway, please give the slandering a rest. I am no pastor, thank you very much
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
80% of philosophers my foot.
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by HammedOlanaija(m): 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
Rozz:
I shall be back
Back?
Wait def,where are you going?
You failed woefully after failing to present your lord jesus christ in a well deserved and plain manner
All in the name of "ran out of idea"
No be me talk am ooo nah one being talk am say you ran out of idea
Now you are here saying you will be back....where are you going?
To your pastor?
Who failed to give you full details about your so called religion
Me I no fight you ooo
Look nah to just clear things wey no clear.....Peace!
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by Tamaratonye1(f): 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
Rozz:
I shall be back
Please don't come back
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by Tamaratonye1(f): 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

According to what you wrote earlier if I should quote you
You said "Since you don't believe in seven legged dogs for instance, can you prove they DO NOT exist? The answer is probably "NO".
Abi? Isn't it?
So my dear sister once again I don't serve a diety nor god so why should I know
Remember God is different from god OK?
Are we clear?
Try some basic integrity and stop dancing all over the place, man. I asked you a simple question. The gymnastics you're trying to perform in an effort to evade the question is unnecessary.

E/ WHAT OBJECTIVE EVIDENCE CAN YOU DEMONSTRATE FOR THE GOD YOU WORSHIP?
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by MuttleyLaff: 11:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
[img]https://s1/images/MuttMJpopcorn.gif[/img]
... too many overkill clampdown activities going on here, lol
but c'mon, whats all that swatting flies with a sledge hammer all about LordReed?
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by LordReed(m): 11:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
but c'mon, whats all that swatting flies with a sledge hammer all about LordReed?

When a child wears his father's agbada and shoes he begins to think his blokus is as big as his father's own, until the elders show him the difference between stream and ocean.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by MuttleyLaff: 11:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
LordReed:
When a child wears his father's agenda and shoes he begins to think his blokus is as big as his father's own, until the elders show him the difference between stream and ocean.
I think predictive text auto changed that your "babaringa" for you
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by LordReed(m): 11:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I think predictive text auto changed that your "babaringa" for you

Don't mind it. I wrote agbada, over sabi AI.
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by HammedOlanaija(m): 11:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
Tamaratonye1:

Try some basic integrity and stop dancing all over the place, man. I asked you a simple question. The gymnastics you're trying to perform in an effort to evade the question is unnecessary.

E/ WHAT OBJECTIVE EVIDENCE CAN YOU DEMONSTRATE FOR THE GOD YOU WORSHIP?
I said it already,ask me about my God not god
Do I still need to ring that to your eardrum?
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by HammedOlanaija(m): 11:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
LordReed:

When a child wears his father's agbada and shoes he begins to think his blokus is as big as his father's own, until the elders show him the difference between stream and ocean.
Coming from a internet made philosopher lol
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by HammedOlanaija(m): 11:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Welcome thy lord, judge bush bush in our midst
Swatting flies with sledge hammer wait wtf
So nah so unna pple plenty reach for here
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by LordReed(m): 11:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

Coming from a internet made philosopher lol

You want to spill more trash so that you can be trashed?
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by HammedOlanaija(m): 11:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
LordReed:

You want to spill more trash so that you can be trashed?
Bro am spilling facts not trash but then you can shut that trap to avoid spilling your filthy saliva
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by LordReed(m): 12:22am On Apr 24, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

Bro am spilling facts not trash but then you can shut that trap to avoid spilling your filthy saliva

No dumbo you've been spilling dung from the dung heap you call a head. Even if facts gave you a dirty slap in broad daylight you couldn't recognise it because you are that useless.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by Buliwyf: 6:53am On Apr 24, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

Are we going to say this is as a result of the Covid-19 outbreak,because you asses are all up on my neck of which I thought,you think God will come down and save you.Lol
Haven't you read about how plagues destroying thousands of lives according to history...why are they not converting from a believer to a non believer like you,depression did not even do an inch of a good thing to you.
It only makes you derail from the truthful path to that of vanity.Repent and apologize not to your Lord jesus christ because according to teaching,he was a prophet,but i will rather have you correspond to what Allah is willing to offer you.A friend just called me a die hard Muslim as if am bruce willis or jason staham Lol
well continue because not only will it tell on you,am only trying to save your asses from contaminating your next generation with what you thought you had discovered,whereas you didn't even leave your abode to seek for knowledge but instead you spent time on dummies like you on the internet waggling tail of nonentity at each other.....Save your breath and strength because still,you will never present what it is that made you conclude God never existed.
Was it you that even claim to have being a believer before?
I am 100% sure you were a Christian when you said you were once a believer
Peace! To you and the pastor that collected tithe from you and still gave you vegetable oil as anointing oil
That made you think everything other religion serves as a source of income to all the people presenting and serving under it

See cry abeg.
Never have I seen someone write so much without making a single sense. Guy keep entertaining me like the village clown you are. Never have I seen anyone struggle so hard to feel and convince himself that he is smart. So much emotion and insecurity. Pele aburo. Hahahaha cheesy cheesy

Now they said he should provide any verifiable evidence of his god he is busy prevaricating. Ogbeni you just opened a thread and made a monkey of yourself. Lol. I bet you were feeling fly in the beginning of the thread not knowing you will only end up advertising your foolishness to the world. You are bad at this. Very bad. Lol

1 Like

Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by Tamaratonye1(f): 6:56am On Apr 24, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

I said it already,ask me about my God not god
Do I still need to ring that to your eardrum?
WHAT OBJECTIVE EVIDENCE CAN YOU DEMONSTRATE FOR THE GOD YOU WORSHIP?

1 Like

Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by HammedOlanaija(m): 8:30am On Apr 24, 2020
Buliwyf:

See cry abeg.
Never have I seen someone write so much without making a single sense. Guy keep entertaining me like the village clown you are. Never have I seen anyone struggle so hard to feel and convince himself that he is smart. So much emotion and insecurity. Pele aburo. Hahahaha cheesy cheesy

Now they said he should provide any verifiable evidence of his god he is busy prevaricating. Ogbeni you just opened a thread and made a monkey of yourself. Lol. I bet you were feeling fly in the beginning of the thread not knowing you will only end up advertising your foolishness to the world. You are bad at this. Very bad. Lol
Your mumu too much Lol
Ask me anything about my God not god
Am I still going to sit the 3 of you down and explain the difference btwn God and god to you
Abi iru ki leleyi bayi tori olohun Lmao
You are a goddamn pester
How can you be this insensitive and dumb
You have been howling around in your jester outfit thinking you are displaying sensitive content
At least if your paranormal sensitivity can't sniff things around,your eye balls should tell you I made a clarification that I as a person worship and bow to God not god
Honorable listen attentively Lol
Don't use your blind eyes this time or perhaps you are using an expired eye lenses
Remove those lenses and see what I wrote
Simple sentence,you all mtfs still can't comprehend Lol
Ask me about my God not god
OK?
Re: Welcome To NL Where You Get To See 80% Of Theist And Philosophers In Nigeria?lol by Buliwyf: 9:01am On Apr 24, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

Your mumu too much Lol
Ask me anything about my God not god
Am I still going to sit the 3 of you down and explain the difference btwn God and god to you
Abi iru ki leleyi bayi tori olohun Lmao
You are a goddamn pester
How can you be this insensitive and dumb
You have been howling around in your jester outfit thinking you are displaying sensitive content
At least if your paranormal sensitivity can't sniff things around,your eye balls should tell you I made a clarification that I as a person worship and bow to God not god
Honorable listen attentively Lol
Don't use your blind eyes this time or perhaps you are using an expired eye lenses
Remove those lenses and see what I wrote
Simple sentence,you all mtfs still can't comprehend Lol
Ask me about my God not god
OK?

Still more nonsense. Show us verifiable evidence of your god. Show us that your god actually exists by providing proof. Lol. You are just spitting and writing foolish things everywhere and ending up looking more foolish than before. Show us your god or whatever other violent deities you believe in. If not you have failed in this thread and we have proved it. Simple.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Would God Create Homosexuals And Direct Them To...... / Is It True Dat D Holy Bible Isnt Complete / Apostle Suleman Was Benson Idahosa "House-boy" The Great History Of Idahosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.