Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? (11456 Views)

Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram / South African Girls Love Sex Too Much / What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by HammedOlanaija(m): 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
If you can't work out,gym and stay fit don't expect marriage
Stop asking if this is an important criteria for marriage while you are always waiting for someone to tell you how beautiful you are.
They will tell you "my baby, sweetie you are the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me" you girls will be blushing as if you won a goddamn lottery.
When your conscience sef is telling you "Am I really beautiful"...I repeat don't expect marriage if you have pot belly
Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by Dbeautyy(m): 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
HammedOlanaija:
If you can't work out,gym and stay fit don't expect marriage
Stop asking if this is an important criteria for marriage while you are always waiting for someone to tell you how beautiful you are.
They will tell you "my baby, sweetie you are the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me" you girls will be blushing as if you won a goddamn lottery.
When your conscience sef is telling you "Am I really beautiful"...I repeat don't expect marriage if you have pot belly

I understand the perspective from which you speak, but why not leave that to individuals to make their choice. Reading thru my first comment you will see from the first paragraph that I wasn't interested in addressing the single male or female because either of them is permitted to make his or her choice. Some love them thick and bloated while some love them slim like pencil, and the other person likes them with an average package. So please let everyone go to the content pool and make his or her choice. Even God knew this that was why He gave us options.
Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by Rproxy88(m): 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
The most annoying are the ones that will not allow boys pollo to drink water drop cup, some with annoying and disgusting stretch marks be wearing pollo from January to December.
Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by HammedOlanaija(m): 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
Rproxy88:
The most annoying are the ones that will not allow boys pollo to drink water drop cup, some with annoying and disgusting stretch marks be wearing pollo from January to December.
Lol leave them ooo
Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by HammedOlanaija(m): 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
Dbeautyy:

I understand the perspective from which you speak, but why not leave that to individuals to make their choice. Reading thru my first comment you will see from the first paragraph that I wasn't interested in addressing the single male or female because either of them is permitted to make his or her choice. Some love them thick and bloated while some love them slim like pencil, and the other person likes them with an average package. So please let everyone go to the content pool and make his or her choice. Even God knew this that was why He gave us options.
See presently,seeing a girl with flat tummy is rare in this country....they no longer give us options,the options are almost becoming the same....and we have to fix it
They are becoming too lazy and doesn't seem to understand the situation on ground.....I can see their leaders and mummy G.O that knows it all challenging me to stop saying this things whereas it is fact,but their idle ass won't let them and moreover they are not even paying attention to all this things.Because to them having a huge stature and big stomach makes people to fear and respect them as if one is an old being around.And it even brings maturity which men doesn't need that's why you them them chasing teenagers and females in their 20s

1 Like

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
Dbeautyy:

Is not about thick or slim is potbelly,do u have it
Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by HammedOlanaija(m): 4:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
HARRISON040:
Is like you understand too,abeg ask them oo
Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by HammedOlanaija(m): 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
Unna belly like Toyota Airbag,carrying stomach around as if nah baby dey inside Lol
Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by selfwife(f): 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

Why do you want every lady to turn me on anyway?
You are the lazy one girl! Stop strangling that waist to impress us on social media.Work for it
Don't be lazy!
I am not lazy. And there is nothing that needs belt on my body okay. Just stop having a particular image in your head and expect all ladies to fall in. Maybe your sister is the one strangling her waist to impress us on social media.

1 Like

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by HammedOlanaija(m): 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
selfwife:
I am not lazy. And there is nothing that needs belt on my body okay. Just stop having a particular image in your head and expect all ladies to fall in. Maybe your sister is the one strangling her waist to impress us on social media.
I no kuku get sister oo,my dear sister in thy Lord,that see corporate things in an abnormal view
And is here saying absurd things claiming flat tommy GE ng
Between you and I look at that stomach of yours and tell me say the thing flat.....You no dey tighten the calabash with trouser or belt
Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
selfwife:
IT SEEMS LIKE THIS GIRL IS A POTBELLIAN
Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by HammedOlanaija(m): 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
HARRISON040:
Leave them ooo nah maturity achievement oo....they want their mate to be calling them mummy
Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by HammedOlanaija(m): 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
HARRISON040:
That's their name since they don't want to change
Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by HammedOlanaija(m): 5:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
After consuming this shitty and delicious food......they forget their life and ride on

1 Like

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by selfwife(f): 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
HARRISON040:
Have a nice day.
Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by HammedOlanaija(m): 5:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
They end up like this....Lol

1 Like

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
After the lockdown is over this potbellians will start roaming the streets and with plastard face and with belly of a pregnant woman
Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by HammedOlanaija(m): 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
HARRISON040:
After the lockdown is over this potbellians will start roaming the streets and with plastard face and with belly of a pregnant woman
I pray make we no push them out on wheelchair after corona lockdown

1 Like

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
HammedOlanaija:
After consuming this shitty and delicious food......they forget their life and ride on
ewww warrisdis?
Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by HammedOlanaija(m): 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
lefulefu:
ewww warrisdis?

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by HammedOlanaija(m): 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
How do you even want me to survive when you call yourself my wife and you are like a laboratory Bug feeding on chemicals

1 Like

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by HammedOlanaija(m): 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
So we go on a blind date and this mtf comes out looking like this with her big stomach....Am running 10000000000km away from such place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by HammedOlanaija(m): 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
lefulefu:
ewww warrisdis?
That's potato and cow head Lmao
That's the shitty chemical reaction they do with food
Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

That's potato and cow head Lmao
That's the shitty chemical reaction they do with food
weird food combination

1 Like

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by Dbeautyy(m): 6:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
HARRISON040:

No, I don't have it. I wish we had this conversation 3 weeks ago you would have seen me. I'm 6feets guy, not chubby and not slim. I was able to do this because I constantly work on myself and I had to quit carbonated drink over a year ago. I made that choice for myself.

And for the mummy G.Os , I can name quite a number of them that keep fit and also tell their women to do so whenever they have ladies forum.

Thanks
Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by HammedOlanaija(m): 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
Dbeautyy:

No, I don't have it. I wish we had this conversation 3 weeks ago you would have seen me. I'm 6feets guy, not chubby and not slim. I was able to do this because I constantly work on myself and I had to quit carbonated drink over a year ago. I made that choice for myself.

And for the mummy G.Os , I can name quite a number of them that keep fit and also tell their women to do so whenever they have ladies forum.

Thanks

Why are these same women complaining when this is just a tip of their own version of nagging.These women are all up on my neck saying bullshit,one bomboclaaat was even saying something about church seminar and all that.They need to change simple!
And if they can't,make them dey their dey,make we dey our day
They can't just be pulling stomachs around like it's normal when it's not as if we are expecting baby(pregnancy)
Work and work no be only jewelry you come this planet come wear,no be only fancy and expensive clothes dey make person beautiful.
These are the things you shove off eyes away from and is destroying your marriage big time.
i can remember when a video was trending online involving a woman accusing a lady(should be in her 20s)in store for having relationship with her husband crying like a toddler.See what she look like see weytin the girl look like....there will always be a difference
Although man shall not live on bread alone but why can't you minimize it with your own mode,dressing,flat sexy tummy and all that.
Of course he might cheat but it will never be as bad as those days you had a huge tummy and dressing that will not caught one's attention in the house.As a result of your lack of attention to what your husband desire he tends to cheat more and often without you noticing and some pole are even a badass,they will do it right in your presence and you won't even have the gut to challenge them.Fix yourselves fix your life!
Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by HammedOlanaija(m): 8:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
It's only an abnormal person that will see this kind of issue and say it's not a big deal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's Your Greatest Achievement In 2023 / Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). / Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.