Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? (11477 Views)

Is God Unjust? Slim Curvy African Girls On Instagram / South African Girls Love Sex Too Much / What Is With Our Nigerian Women N Big Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by Aidlyfe: 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
Most of them looking like Gotv remote

7 Likes

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by Rapmoney(m): 1:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

Everything is fucking wrong with a big stomach.What do you expect us to look like if we are mating,especially me.You want me to look like am on some kinda ball floating on it like am in the sky

This guy! Laugh wan kill me here grin

You too funny.

2 Likes

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
I have learnt something new today!! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by GeneralPula: 1:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
A big deal for everything..

Mean while, nah them dey do themselves by not watching what they eat..

Most of them eat less vitamins and protein.. Nah so so far food dey sweet them!
Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by GeneralPula: 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
Michelle55:
It's a big deal.. It's more dangerous for the women than it is for the men folks and it's also a big turn off especially if she hasn't given birth before.

Here are some of the reasons of big stomach in women:

Poor diet. Sugary food, such as cakes and candy, and drinks, such as soda and fruit juice, etc

Too much alcohol. Consuming excess alcohol can cause a variety of health problems, including liver disease and inflammation. ...

Lack of exercise. ...

Stress. ...

Genetics. ...

Poor sleep. ...

Smoking etc

Smoking causes big tommy? sad
Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
HammedOlanaija:

Everything is fucking wrong with a big stomach.What do you expect us to look like if we are mating,especially me.You want me to look like am on some kinda ball floating on it like am in the sky
Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by Nickymezor(f): 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by ednut1(m): 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
I have stomach like 2 months old woman. So. No comments
Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
not those ones with extra large tummies dat u will think they are pregnant when in actual fact they not..i cant deal with those ones.even if the stomach is not as flat as dat of a model but at least its just an average tummy i am ok.late night feeding of akpu and starch plus excesss beer is the major culprit of big tummies cheesy.
Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by HammedOlanaija(m): 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
ednut1:
I have stomach like 2 months old woman. So. No comments
Don't expect marriage from a fine guy ok.....Jst stay and wait or perhaps look up to God and seek for a ready made man cos there is no way you are gonna be decent and attractive with that potbelly like calabash butt
Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by HammedOlanaija(m): 3:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
lefulefu:
not those ones with extra large tummies dat u will think they are pregnant when in actual fact they not..i cant deal with those ones.even if the stomach is not as flat as dat of a model but at least its just an average tummy i am ok.late night feeding of akpu and starch plus excesss beer is the major culprit of big tummies cheesy.
Bunch of ingrates that's how they do.....Lazy pple
You won't believe after seeing most of their pictures online thinking "oh what a beautiful lady" but in real life chai!!!!
The flat tummy you see so...nah belt press am inside

5 Likes

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by HammedOlanaija(m): 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
GeneralPula:

Smoking causes big tommy? sad
That's just a no.
Smoking will only dry one's body fluid,and burn organ

1 Like

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by GeneralPula: 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

That's just a no.
Smoking will only dry once body fluid,and burn organ

Haha. Abi nah

E shock me as I see ham.
Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
It is no big dea grin grin grin grin ;Dl and should not be a criteria for marriage. On the other hand, their big tummies are usually as a result of unhealthy life styles which includes poor diet and less exercise.

Let me narrow it home, take an average Nigeria girl out, let's say an eatery, you will discover she wants to eat everything at the same time. And it is this same lady who will never like to do road-walks, weight-lift or even do some skipping. The only time she exercises is during sex.

You see girls below 25 with tummies as if they have got fibroids. Very unsightly to say the least.
the one dat the lady will lie down like firewood while the man is doing all the work is dat what u caLL exercise? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by HammedOlanaija(m): 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
Aidlyfe:
Most of them looking like Gotv remote
Like this shit really piss me off every time I look at a lady and find out she is attractive in the face but when I scroll down with my eyes and I look at the stomach size so big like a motherfucking bun with egg or a GP tank with water in it
I always lose interest as at that second I discover that thing called belly

2 Likes

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

Bunch of ingrates that's how they do.....Lazy pple
You won't believe after seeing most of their pictures online thinking "oh what a beautiful lady" but in real life chai!!!!
The flat tummy you see so...nah belt press am inside
instead of wearing a belt that will hold the fat belly in place why not exercise and the lady change her unhealthy feeding lifestyle.
Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by HammedOlanaija(m): 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
lefulefu:
the one dat the lady will lie down like firewood while the man is doing all the work is dat what u caLL exercise? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
My friend nah exercise....Lmao
You will not have weight and occupy space���
But you will create someone that will weight and occupy space.....but how will you enjoy it when all the things that mtf know only is to do doggy and sleep on the bed like a log waiting to be used as firewood
Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by HammedOlanaija(m): 3:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
lefulefu:
But you will create someone that will have weight and occupy space.....but how will you enjoy it when all the things that mtf know only is to do doggy and sleep on the bed like a log waiting to be used as firewood
Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by HammedOlanaija(m): 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
lefulefu:
But you will create someone that will have weight and occupy space.....but how will you enjoy it when all the things that mtf know only is to do doggy and sleep on the bed like a log waiting to be used as firewood while you are on top doing all the work
Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by Aidlyfe: 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

Like this shit really piss me off every time I look at a lady and find out she is attractive in the face but when I scroll down with my eyes and I look at the stomach size so big like a motherfucking bun with egg or a GP tank with water in it
I always lose interest as at that second I discover that thing called belly

Lol.... I can imagine
Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by HammedOlanaija(m): 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
Aidlyfe:

Lol.... I can imagine

Even they as a woman or lady are ashamed to have big belly
And that's why you always see them tie belt around their waist in a very tight way to push it inside and deceive men.
If nah neck person strangle like that nah heaven straight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by HammedOlanaija(m): 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
All they do is watch indian movies and korean movies and blush over 6packs,handsomeness but will never find a man with belly attractive.Why the Bleep is that one too with big belly if not for his carelessness in drinking of beers maybe he got it for free most of the time
You won't believe these same set of people still blush over indian females like them as if they are lesbians and what do you think they find attractive about them.
"Their tiny,thin waist".......idiots!
These indians go to gym and stay fit
I visited a indian woman IG page although she is a popular actress too
Most of videos on her page shows her working really hard sweat profusely just to make sure her fans who knows nothing but to eat pop corn,Eba ,semovita ,fufu and drinking cokes,pepsi and others while watching them

1 Like

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by ednut1(m): 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

Don't expect marriage from a fine guy ok.....Jst stay and wait or perhaps look up to God and seek for a ready made man cos there is no way you are gonna be decent and attractive with that potbelly like calabash butt
i be guy ogbeni

1 Like

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by HammedOlanaija(m): 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
ednut1:
i be guy ogbeni
Man or woman
Exercise bro and lose weight
There is no room for pot belly in heaven

3 Likes

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by HammedOlanaija(m): 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
NockMedia:

Shorty gotta hit the gym or no wedding rings.
How can a woman be having pot belly like me, huh?
Exactly that's it
No small belly No wedding Ring
Just don't expect it from me
Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by Papadoh(m): 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
HammedOlanaija:

Even they as a woman or lady are ashamed to have big belly
And that's why you always see them tie belt around their waist in a very tight way to push it inside and deceive men.
If nah neck person strangle like that nah heaven straight

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by sexylassie(f): 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
The problem is a man and women problem here in Nigeria.

Many do not take proper care of their health.

Lifestyle matters.

In Nigeria if you are fat with big stomach, people think you are rich.
Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by Sally97(f): 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
Michelle55:
It's a big deal.. It's more dangerous for the women than it is for the men folks and it's also a big turn off especially if she hasn't given birth before.

Here are some of the reasons of big stomach in women:

Poor diet. Sugary food, such as cakes and candy, and drinks, such as soda and fruit juice, etc

Too much alcohol. Consuming excess alcohol can cause a variety of health problems, including liver disease and inflammation. ...

Lack of exercise. ...

Stress. ...

Genetics. ...

Poor sleep. ...

Smoking etc
This is a lie from the pit of hell and it's really annoying that's coming from a woman.. Men at more risk of suffering from diseases caused by big stomach more than women... Reach has shown that more men with pot belly die more than women...stop stressing women it's enough stress going through menstrual pain and child birth and menopause drama
Women you owe no man flat stomach and men what exactly is your own excuse for having big stomach?

4 Likes

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by HammedOlanaija(m): 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
sexylassie:
The problem is a man and women problem here in Nigeria.

Many do not take proper care of their health.

Lifestyle matters.

In Nigeria if you are fat with big stomach, people think you are rich.
Say it "I be mumu,and I mumu dieee"......Lmao
You are right tho but the thinking is only for men and not to ladies....why do you want people to think you are rich after seeing your big stomach when all that is in there nah only fufu,chicken,eba,titus,Bread and egg,milk,corn flakes,Golden Morn dey there.
This is as a result of their negligence and carelessness with selfishness
How can you be blushing and wanting to marry a rich 6pack man while all you have is calabash butt staring at heaven inside water
Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by HammedOlanaija(m): 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
Sally97:

This is a lie from the pit of hell and it's really annoying that's coming from a woman.. Men at more risk of suffering from diseases caused by big stomach more than women... Reach has shown that more men with pot belly die more than women...stop stressing women it's enough stress going through menstrual pain and child birth and menopause drama
Women you owe no man flat stomach and men what exactly is your own excuse for having big stomach?
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa here are are they oooooooo
Awon oni kun nla

1 Like

Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by Trailblazer93: 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
It is no big deal and should not be a criteria for marriage. On the other hand, their big tummies are usually as a result of unhealthy life styles which includes poor diet and less exercise.

Let me narrow it home, take an average Nigeria girl out, let's say an eatery, you will discover she wants to eat everything at the same time. And it is this same lady who will never like to do road-walks, weight-lift or even do some skipping. The only time she exercises is during sex.

You see girls below 25 with tummies as if they have got fibroids. Very unsightly to say the least.
Do they even exercise during sex? After digging deep you tell the lady to come on top after 10secs she's already asking you to cum back on top
Re: Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not? by merieam16(f): 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
HammedOlanaija:
You know when making a choice for marriage....someone has to deal with African girls,especially nigerian girls big tummy that doesn't make them a pretty much attractive.Can you skip the tummy part of her and still go on to marry her?
dont skip d tummy part ,just keep searching for miss world( with flat tummy) by d time u re 50 above ull see ur taste.

Mind u , dont forget d fact dat she still give birth and av big tummy.so u cannt run away frm d big tummy part

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Begged Me To Release Inside Her - Please Advice / Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship / Must Read Romance Story : S*x Addicted Couple Of (18+) Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.