Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,592 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! (2048 Views)

As A Man Don't Ever Try This In Your Life. Never! (photo) / 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics / Fake Hair, Fake Boobs, Fake Ass, Fake Nails & They Want Real Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by Cowbell521: 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
Finstar:
This marriage is a scam. These scary stories on NL keep validating my fears. At first, the love will be overwhelming, 1 to 2 years into the marriage, you discover that love is on life support. Nah baby mama sure pass biko
Guy.......you be correct! Marriage na trap

3 Likes

Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by Toluwashe778: 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
uncle, it is ur life , do anything u want with it

because some people will not pray well and wait for god to direct them

so after u have chose wrongly u want her to bear good fruits

even u that is afraid, are u good for a husband ?
u that can't take responsibility?
can ur behavior make marriage work?
those are some of the question guys too must answer ....

continue choosing women based on appearance and how good they are on bed..
they won't stop producing bad fruit

some people are happy in their marriage, if u don't see good example please look for one

Baby daddy

1 Like

Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by Cowbell521: 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
IceLip:
Oga, if yo meet good woman yo go know say real happiness dea marriage
Abeg...wie her address? Where she dey live?
Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by GodWrites: 8:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
Toluwashe778:
uncle, it is ur life , do anything u want with it

because some people will not pray well and wait for god to direct them

so after u have chose wrongly u want her to bear good fruits

even u that is afraid, are u good for a husband ?
u that can't take responsibility?
can ur behavior make marriage work?
those are some of the question guys too must answer ....

continue choosing women based on appearance and how good they are on bed..
they won't stop producing bad fruit

some people are happy in their marriage, if u don't see good example please look for one

Baby daddy

My aim was never to shove my opinion down your throat. You had a choice, to either ignore my thread, or contribute without being an arsehole.

I don't remember making claims, that there are no successful marriages. Did I?

I see marriage as fruitless, mainly orchestrated to keep the specie from extinction. I have decided not to follow that norm, that trap.

Instead, I'd rather get a baby mama if I so much want a kid. At least, I can travel the world without having to worry about my partner cheating, or browsing tips on Google to spice up my relationship.

I hope I've been able to reorient your mind. If not, don't quote me again if you're going to spew another horseshit.

Thank you Baby Mama

2 Likes

Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by Liposure: 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
Marriage is sweet
Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by Freelane33(m): 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by Liposure: 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
GodWrites:

My aim was never to shove my opinion down your throat. You had a choice, to either ignore my thread, or contribute without being an arsehole.

I don't remember making claims, that there are no successful marriages. Did I?

I see marriage as fruitless, mainly orchestrated to keep the specie from extinction. I have decided not to follow that norm, that trap.

Instead, I'd rather get a baby mama if I so much want a kid. At least, I can travel the world without having to worry about my partner cheating, or browsing tips on Google to spice up my relationship.

I hope I've been able to reorient your mind. If not, don't quote me again if you're going to spew another horseshit.

Thank you Baby Mama
oga how will u handle d pressure
Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by GodWrites: 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
Liposure:
oga how will u handle d pressure
What pressure? The last time I checked, sex is the cheapest thing on planet earth.

If perhaps you mean pressure to get married, that's where baby mama comes in.

They won't disturb when you already have four kids cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by Usorohtheman(m): 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
Finstar:

Dude is trying to give off the mature vibe, unfortunately it came out lame and childish.

I've been relating with lots of married men, and the experiences so far is scary. As if that's not enough, every day countless family issues are making frontpage on NL.

It's enough to make one rethink this marriage of a thing.

The truth is marriage is linked to religion. It's not compulsory by law to get married.
Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by Uniquekriss(m): 3:00am On Apr 21, 2020
GodWrites:

Childishness is when you make hasty conclusions. Not cool! I grew up in a conducive middle-class home. But based on recent trends, it would be stale to compare marriages then to today's marriages. Don't you agree?
you are snared by d words of your mouth and u get to know what a man is made of when he speaks so for you to come up with such assertion states that u are a testament of that. God can still change u though
Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by GodWrites: 8:17am On Apr 21, 2020
Uniquekriss:
you are snared by d words of your mouth and u get to know what a man is made of when he speaks so for you to come up with such assertion states that u are a testament of that. God can still change u though

Based on your signature, I wasn't expecting a better response. That's how these brainless religious bigot behaves.

Am I surprised? Nope!

Am I disappointed? Not at all.

But please, don't try to dump your experience on me. You might have grown up lacking daddy's love, or perhaps having daddy issues, which is why you've resorted to an imaginary sky daddy.

I'm not the cause of that man. I hope that you get the love that was deprived of you as a kid.

Peace man!
Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by Uniquekriss(m): 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
GodWrites:

Based on your signature, I wasn't expecting a better response. That's how these brainless religious bigot behaves.

Am I surprised? Nope!

Am I disappointed? Not at all.

But please, don't try to dump your experience on me. You might have grown up lacking daddy's love, or perhaps having daddy issues, which is why you've resorted to an imaginary sky daddy.

I'm not the cause of that man. I hope that you get the love that was deprived of you as a kid.

Peace man!
lol, mumu, just displaying your foolishness the more. Two persons cant run mad @same time so i'd rather concentrate on more relevant issues than arguing with you. The fact that you not okay with ma signature proves you stopped living long ago, u just existing
Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by GodWrites: 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
Uniquekriss:
lol, mumu, just displaying your foolishness the more. Two persons cant run mad @same time so i'd rather concentrate on more relevant issues than arguing with you. The fact that you not okay with ma signature proves you stopped living long ago, u just existing

I never said I didn't like your signature. Did I? Seems you lack comprehension. Your signature is like a label, and I know exactly the intrinsic make up of your kind. Guess what I know how to clamp you down without hassle.

If you continue quoting me, you'll watch as I crush your ego to the ground, leaving you only with regret on why you engage me in the first place.

I don't want to shove you down that ugly rut, which is why it would be wise to just walk away.
Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by ViktorCash: 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
Babymamas are the best.I don't have time for commitment undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! by Bigdanns(m): 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
Finstar:
This marriage is a scam. These scary stories on NL keep validating my fears. At first, the love will be overwhelming, 1 to 2 years into the marriage, you discover that love is on life support. Nah baby mama sure pass biko
U done marry shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

How do I stop thinking about her? I'm hopelessly in love with her / Our Parent Used This Method To Know If She is A Wife Or Not. / Am So Excited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.