Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,685 members, 7,955,553 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:11 AM

Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? - Religion (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? (50549 Views)

Did the romans create Jesus / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by achorladey: 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
Janosky:

Whoever invokes a blessing in the land will do so by the one true God; whoever takes an oath in the land will swear by the one true God. For the past troubles will be forgotten and hidden from my eyes.

John 17:3, Who did Jesus says is the one true God?

Achorladey correct snake man DECEIVING himself and MISQUOTE the holy Bible grin grin

Psalms 31:5 ASV.
"Into thy hand I commend my spirit: Thou hast redeemed me, O Jehovah, thou God of truth."

In Revelations 3:5-14, Jesus Christ says himself is NOT Jehovah his God and Father.

John 17:3,17 who is the one true God of truth? Who is the God whose word is Truth ?

Quantirinu DECEIVING YOURSELF
Achorladey snake man DECEIVING all these Trinitarian FRAUD men , selling them a dummy
grin grin grin grin

The latest picture you find abi? As long ad you know I WAS on TRINITY issue before you. Please bring more. You will even see post I supported Jws too grin grin grin grin You Never see anything. Or you expect me to DENY it ; shocked shocked shocked shocked

You forget sey the NWT wrote AMEN in front of truth ni? grin grin grin grin You better go read the commentary of your ORGANIZATION on that account as it is contained the Isaiah's prophecy book to learn more.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by achorladey: 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
Janosky:

WAYO,snake man, through out him life time no kids, so after your "God" die Na him get children?

Pls quantirinu selling your dummy to Trinitarian FRAUD men.
grin grin

Who die come produce SEEDS now? Na me write wetin dey that Isaiah?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
achorladey:

This post touch you gan an grin grin grin so tey you dey call me snake man now too grin grin grin

* Isaiah 53:10-11....
10Yet it was Jehovah’s will to crush him and cause Him to suffer. And when His soul is made a guilt offering, He will see His offspring, He will prolong His days, and the good pleasure of Jehovah's will prosper in His hand. 11After the anguish of His soul, He will see the light of life and be satisfied. By His knowledge My righteous Servant will justify many, and He will bear their iniquities.

Isaiah 53:10-11, Jehovah says His righteous Servant died to justify many
grin grin

Las , las ONLY Jehovah God is Immortal in every sense of that word , Immortal.
Pls quantirinu selling your dummy to Trinitarian FRAUD men DECEIVING YOURSELF& MISLEADING people's fathers

grin grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by achorladey: 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
Janosky:

* Isaiah 53:10-11....
10Yet it was Jehovah’s will to crush him and cause Him to suffer. And when His soul is made a guilt offering, He will see His offspring, He will prolong His days, and the good pleasure of Jehovah's will prosper in His hand. 11After the anguish of His soul, He will see the light of life and be satisfied. By His knowledge My righteous Servant will justify many, and He will bear their iniquities.

Isaiah 53:10-11, Jehovah says His righteous Servant died to justify many
grin grin

Las , las ONLY Jehovah God is Immortal in every sense of that word , Immortal.
Pls quantirinu selling your dummy to Trinitarian FRAUD men DECEIVING YOURSELF& MISLEADING people's fathers

grin grin grin grin

You see as you try divert that post into something else. wetin the BIBLE call the MANY? who produce THEM? grin grin grin. The bible up there says what? HIS OFFSPRING Oga Janosky no dey disturb yourself.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
achorladey:

You see as you try divert that post into something else. wetin the BIBLE call the MANY? who produce THEM? grin grin grin.

You no even understand wetin you post undecided
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by achorladey: 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2020
Janosky:

You no even understand wetin you post undecided

You better go read am again if you are LOST grin grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
achorladey:

Who die come produce SEEDS now? Na me write wetin dey that Isaiah?

Isaiah 53:10-11, Who Isaiah talk say he die ?
When and where Jehovah die ?
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2020
achorladey:

You see as you try divert that post into something else. wetin the BIBLE call the MANY? who produce THEM? grin grin grin. The bible up there says what? HIS OFFSPRING Oga Janosky no dey disturb yourself.

Achorladey straw man tactics
I no divert anything....
Key Questions..
Isaiah 53:10-11, Wetin make The person die ?
Why he get offspring after he died?

Make you dey console and DECEIVE YOURSELF..
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by achorladey: 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
Janosky:

Achorladey straw man tactics
I no divert anything....
Key Questions..
Isaiah 53:10-11, Wetin make The person die ?
Why he get offspring after he died?

Make you dey console and DECEIVE YOURSELF..

Wetin you know about STRAWMAN grin grin grin you don't hide the verse the scripture this time. I asked wetin dem call the MANY you put up there Before? You no answer HIS OFFSPRING dey in front of you. grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by achorladey: 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
Janosky:

Isaiah 53:10-11, Who Isaiah talk say he die ?
When and where Jehovah die ?

I Don lost you for this thread before, I go lost you AGAIN.

Go back and read that post AGAIN and read the basis for the post. Read the second response to the post as well grin grin grin grin

Janosky: Isaiah 53:10-11, Who Isaiah talk say he die? When and where Jehovah die?

Achorladey: You are lost find your way back to the BEGINNING grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
achorladey:

The latest picture you find abi? As long ad you know I WAS on TRINITY issue before you. Please bring more. You will even see post I supported Jws too grin grin grin grin You Never see anything. Or you expect me to DENY it ; shocked shocked shocked shocked

You forget sey the NWT wrote AMEN in front of truth ni? grin grin grin grin You better go read the commentary of your ORGANIZATION on that account as it is contained the Isaiah's prophecy book to learn more.

Where did your own Bible says Jesus Na God of Amen? grin
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by achorladey: 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
Janosky:

Where did your own Bible says Jesus Na God of Amen? grin

Oga when you respond to the first post, which Bible you see for there? grin grin grin.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by DrLiveLogic(m): 12:58am On Jul 09, 2020
Is YAHWEH, God of Israel one Being with Jesus Christ in NT who came to die for sin?

#1 NUMBER OF GOD
It is obvious that in order, God is the only Being who can be "First and Last/Beginning and Ending/Alpha and Omega" at the same time because he existed before every created thing and is the only One who will remain when he decides to end all existence.
The Simultaneous "First and Last" is a number only the Uncreated can have.

Isa 44:6 Thus saith YAHWEH, the King of Israel, and his Redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

We see here that YAHWEH, the God of Israel is "First and Last" and is the only true God. Follow me now.

Rev 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, Who is, and Who was, and Who is to come, the Almighty

Rev 11:17-18 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, Who is and was and is to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned

We see that He calls himself by this number, "First and Last" and also the "Who is, was and is to come". He further calls himself, the Almighty/Omnipotent (El-Shaddai), an OT title of YAHWEH. Even the angels worship him and call him same on his throne. Angels are mighty, even Michael is very mighty but only YAHWEH is Almighty/Omnipotent.
From the OT text and also the two in the Apocalypse, It is clear that YAHWEH Almighty's number is "First and Last"

Now, observe:
In the beginning of the apocalypse, John meets with Jesus Christ, who introduces himself as
Rev 1:11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last...
Rev 1:17-18 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

We see that this is Jesus Christ who was dead and resurrected. By his number here, "First and Last/Alpha and Omega/Beginning and Ending", we see that YAHWEH Almighty of OT and Jesus Christ of NT are one Being.

Little wonder that even when the Word became flesh, he testified he was on earth as Son and in heaven in the Father at once, a bilocation impossible with any being but God himself.
Joh 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

Q.E.D. Let's move to another prerogative of God.

N.B: The gospel is simple. God became a man. And acted as both God and man at the same time. To teach men how to worship God right and to make it possible for and show men how to become sons of God. So quoting scriptures that reveal God's humanity which happened only about 2000 years ago takes nothing away from the Word's original existence as one Being with the Father.

Cc: freshboi88, FlourishE30, NuclearReactor, Jung, Barristter07, chidifrank, Jozzy4, paltielx, rottennaija, achorladey, omokoginimi(because I saw someone trying to reorient you on the other thread), RussellRutherfo(welcome bro latest addition)
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by DrLiveLogic(m): 1:08am On Jul 09, 2020
#2 JUDGMENT OF GOD

We know that YAHWEH, the God of OT revealed Himself to Israel as the one who will judge both living and dead.
Now notice in the verse below, it is God who gave the commandments to Moses, YAHWEH, who is to be feared, who will also judge every work.
Ecc 12:13-14 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil

Also observe another verse in the same letter that shows the same YAHWEH is the one who will judge righteous and sinners alike.
Ecc 3:17 I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.

But who are we told will judge all men?
2Ti 4:1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick(righteous) and the dead(wicked) at his appearing and his kingdom;

Clearly answered. Paul says Jesus will judge the living and the dead. Comparing with OT texts, clearly Jesus and YAHWEH as one Being will judge all men. Now, reading again, its clear to see that Paul called God(YAHWEH) and Jesus as the same Being.

N.B: The gospel is simple. God became a man. And acted as both God and man at the same time. To teach men how to worship God right and to make it possible for and show men how to become sons of God. So quoting scriptures that reveal God's humanity which happened only about 2000 years ago takes nothing away from the Word's original existence as one Being with the Father.

Cc: freshboi88, FlourishE30, NuclearReactor, Jung, Barristter07, chidifrank, Jozzy4, paltielx, rottennaija, achorladey, omokoginimi(because I saw someone trying to reorient you on the other thread), RussellRutherfo(welcome bro latest addition)
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by DrLiveLogic(m): 1:10am On Jul 09, 2020
#3 THE THRONE OF GOD
It is evident that God owns the sovereign throne in the whole universe and every other is subservient to His. We also know that Jesus is enthroned at the right hand of the Father. This statement has made the carnal mind think that the Father sits on one throne and the Son sits located beside Him at the right.
But does the bible teach that Jesus is literally seated at the right hand of the Father or does the bible teach it is figurative as both Father and Son as One Being have one throne?
Let's find out:

In the apocalypse, John is given the clearest revelation of the heavenly administration in all the scripture. In Revelation 4, he describes the throne of God surrounded by elders' thrones. Notice he doesn't describe any throne located at the literal right of God's throne because there is no such throne.

So just where in heaven is the throne of the Son, the Lamb of God?
Rev 22:1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
Rev 22:3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

The answer is clear here that it is only one throne, not two different thrones, belonging to God and also to the Lamb. Both are one Being and have just one throne in heaven and his servants serve him.
Now watch again!

Rev 20:11-13 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Furthermore, notice that it is this same Being, God who sits on the throne that will judge both the living and the dead. Some say this is the Father because the heaven and earth fled from his face. True, but it is Father and Son in one Being more precisely.
Remember we have shown in #2 that it is both YAHWEH of OT and Jesus Christ in one Being who will judge the dead and living.(2Ti 4:1, Ecc 3:17)
Again watch!

Rev 11:16-18 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God, Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou should give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.

Finally, we see even more clearly here that its the same god who sits on the single sovereign throne who all the elders worship. Surely this is the Father, YAHWEH whose throne was described in the midst of the elders in Revelation 4.
But its also he who will judge the dead(unrighteous) and the living,(the prophets whom he will reward with his saints). Of course we know who it is that judges the dead and living by now. Surely it is the Lord Jesus(2Ti 4:1). Again, we see here Father and Word, as one Being, bearing the title "Who is and was and is to come"(as shown in the #1) in one Being sits on the single sovereign throne and will reign.

Clearly, the right hand of the Father is not literal since there is no throne at his geographical right in John's heavenly vista or any portion of the bible but it is figurative of his Omnipotence. I can treat this separately from the bible after we have all agreed that YAHWEH is Jesus.

Q.E.D. Let's move to another prerogative of God

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by DrLiveLogic(m): 1:13am On Jul 09, 2020
#4 WORSHIP OF GOD
To Hebrews, worship and service of any heavenly being are one and the same thing. Also, some christian sects today claim that there are many gods apart from YAHWEH. Even if we claim God's angels or men are also called gods, at least we can agree that YAHWEH commanded that He is the only god among all the "gods" to be worshipped and served.

Exo 20:2-5 KJV I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

The Lord Jesus himself said to Satan:
Mat 4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve

Clearly worship/service of god belongs only to YAHWEH.

Heb 1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him

But above, we see that YAHWEH who commanded that He alone be worshipped and no created god also commanded that all the angels worship Jesus Christ because the Father and Word are one Being. Obviously, God is not contradicting Himself.
Now watch again!

Isa 45:21-23 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I YAHWEH? and there is no God else beside Me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me. Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

YAHWEH who also calls himself Saviour, the same title with Jesus, declared that unto him alone all must bow the knee and confess to for no there is other god besides Him. The Romans adopted this very concept and made people worship their emperor's by bowing the knee and confessing to the Emperor/King. This worship which includes the knee bowing and tongue confessing is only for YAHWEH, the emperor of the Universe.
But to whom will all knees bow and all tongues confess?

Phi 2:10-11 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

It can be no clearer that YAHWEH and the the Word are one Being as god as by comparing the two above texts. And to bow and confess to Jesus as Lord/Supreme is to glorify/worship the Father at the same time because they are One Being as god.
We see also in the following text that the Father and Word bearing the title "Who is , was and is to come" (shown in #1), who as one Being will judge both the living and the dead, (shown in #2), that are on one sovereign throne (shown in #3). It is this Father and Word who are worshipped by the elders in heaven as One Being and both called the Almighty.

Rev 11:16-18 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God, Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou should give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.

We also know Israel worshipped and served YAHWEH. A good question is who did the apostles worship and serve? Should they serve an angel or any created being. If so, they are idol worshippers.

Jas 1:1 James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.
James boldly declares that he is a servant of God and Jesus Christ because they are One Being and he is not an idol worshipper therefore.

See also who Paul served
Phi 1:1 Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, to all the saints in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons:
Paul served Jesus Christ (Also Romans 1:1, Tit 1:1)

Once again it is clear that YAHWEH who alone is to be worshipped and served is One Being with the Word who is also worshipped and served at the same time.

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by DrLiveLogic(m): 1:21am On Jul 09, 2020
Meanwhile, let's do a quick one on whether Jesus is angel Michael.

Joh 1:1-3 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made

So we know from above the history of Jesus from before creation, we see that He was with God and created all things in one Being with God (I'm coming to this creation part when I clear my table, lols.)
Do we find in any part of his history that he was made an angel. No.
He had never manifested anywhere at all but remained hidden in God's bosom. When you go down this history and get to verse 14, we find what happened next.

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Does anyone see anything about the Word being an angel in his history here before he became flesh because I don't. All I see is He was with and in God and from the bosom of the Father, he came out as flesh through a virgin. He never manifested before then and surely he never manifested as an angel.
But we know Michael has always commanded the warring faction of angels and had always been visibly active.
And what does Paul say about if he manifested as an angel?
Also, learn to look at the context of verses to get the meaning the author intended.
Now read this slowly again and stop robbing your poor soul.
Heb 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil
Heb 2:16 Because doubtless he did not take on the angels'(meaning angel's flesh from the context); but he took on the seed of Abraham(Human flesh)

The point clearly being made is that he never took the flesh of angel's but of men. Sheesh!
Yep. Paul didn't mince words about it, he never took the form of an angel but only the seed of Abraham. Just as John said, from being with God in the bosom of the Father straight to taking on flesh or becoming flesh. Why that? Because God wanted to put the world in subjection to man and not angels. That's why he never manifested as an angel but only as a man.

Heb 2:5-7 For unto the angels hath he not put in subjection the world to come, whereof we speak. But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him? Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:

Some of us need to carefully read the bible. The whole of Hebrews 1&2 was written to show that Jesus is not an angel but greater, the only-begotten from the Father's bosom for that matter. Only means only, duh!

How then can Jesus be angel Michael who has and will always be an angel and who was never called by that name when we know the Word only took on flesh of men and never angels.

I also see many aren't tired of the shallowness of quoting verses of after Jesus became a Son and using those to separate him from Father. There was no such distinction when He was the Word before he became flesh as the Son.

Cc:freshboi88, FlourishE30, NuclearReactor, Jung, Barristter07, chidifrank, Jozzy4, paltielx, rottennaija, achorladey, omokoginimi(because I saw someone trying to reorient you on the other thread)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 2:02am On Jul 09, 2020
achorladey:

Jehovah's servant get offspring, and justify MANY.
Bros, that servant na Jehovah God?
grin grin

If you get Liver you must answer these Questions grin
Bros ,Who be the offering wey die to justify MANY?
Na who see offspring after his death?

WAYO man run to Revelation 3:14 dey form James Bond with him FRAUD

grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 2:08am On Jul 09, 2020
achorladey:

I Don lost you for this thread before, I go lost you AGAIN.

Go back and read that post AGAIN and read the basis for the post. Read the second response to the post as well grin grin grin grin

Janosky: Isaiah 53:10-11, Who Isaiah talk say he die? When and where Jehovah die?

Achorladey: You are lost find your way back to the BEGINNING grin grin grin

My questions up there are very valid and central to this matter in Isaiah 53:10-11.

Be man enough to respond...
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by NuclearReactor: 7:55am On Jul 09, 2020
DrLiveLogic:
Meanwhile, let's do a quick one on whether Jesus is angel Michael cause I see that's what they're tryna pull off.
I'm just taking down JW bullets one by one until they're totally empty. Want them to bring it all out here to their undoing.

Joh 1:1-3 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made

So we know from above the history of Jesus from before creation, we see that He was with God and created all things in one Being with God (I'm coming to this creation part when I clear my table, lols.)
He had never manifested anywhere at all but remained hidden in God's bosom. When you go down this history and get to verse 14, we find what happened next.

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Does anyone see anything about the Word being an angel in his history here before he became flesh because I don't. All I see is He was with and in God and from the bosom of the Father, he came out as flesh through a virgin. He never manifested before then and surely he never manifested as an angel.
But we know Michael has always commanded the warring faction of angels and had always been visibly active.

Heb 2:14 Because without doubt he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

Yep. Paul didn't mince words about it, he never took the nature of angels but only the seed of Abraham. Just as John said, from being with God in the bosom of the Father straight to taking on flesh or becoming flesh. Why that? Because God wanted to put the world in subjection to man and not angels. That's why he never manifested as an angel but only as a man.

Heb 2:5-7 For unto the angels hath he not put in subjection the world to come, whereof we speak. But one in a certain place testified, saying, What is man, that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that thou visitest him? Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands:

Some of us need to carefully read the bible. The whole of Hebrews 1&2 was written to show that Jesus is not an angel but greater, the only-begotten from the Father's bosom for that matter. Only means only, duh!

How then can Jesus be angel Michael who has and will always be an angel and who was never called by that name when we know the Word only took on flesh of men and never angels.

I also see many aren't tired of the shallowness of quoting verses of after Jesus became a Son and using those to separate him from Father. There was no such distinction when He was the Word before he became flesh as the Son.

Cc:freshboi88, FlourishE30, NuclearReactor, Jung, Barristter07, chidifrank, Jozzy4, paltielx, rottennaija, achorladey, omokoginimi(because I saw someone trying to reorient you on the other thread)
lol one by one their erroneous beliefs would be brought to the light...
what I wonder is where and how they come up with such beliefs
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by achorladey: 8:35am On Jul 09, 2020
Janosky:

My questions up there are very valid and central to this matter in Isaiah 53:10-11.

Be man enough to respond...

I told you will get lost for a SECOND time. Go and read the post again, what is the post all about? Don't divert what that post is meant.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by achorladey: 8:40am On Jul 09, 2020
Janosky:

Jehovah's servant get offspring, and justify MANY.
Bros, that servant na Jehovah God?
grin grin

If you get Liver you must answer these Questions grin
Bros ,Who be the offering wey die to justify MANY?
Na who see offspring after his death?

WAYO man run to Revelation 3:14 dey form James Bond with him FRAUD

grin grin

Janosky: Bros, that servant na Jehovah God?

Achorladey: Go find your route for the FIRST post you respond to. Your question dey make me laugh grin grin grin cheesy grin

Shouting WAYO man do not change my initial post you respond to. That you even asked the question up there confirm why I said you are lost grin grin grin grin. Go back to that post and read it in line with what it addressed.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 09, 2020
achorladey:

Janosky: Bros, that servant na Jehovah God?

Achorladey: Go find your route for the FIRST post you respond to. Your question dey make me laugh grin grin grin cheesy grin

Shouting WAYO man do not change my initial post you respond to. That you even asked the question up there confirm why I said you are lost grin grin grin grin. Go back to that post and read it in line with what it addressed.

The snake man is here again lol

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 09, 2020
Rozz:

The snake man is here again lol

Nairaland commentators of no specific Church!

All they're laying down for is to see a post against JWs, then they'll pounce out from their hideout to start commenting, but ask them "what is the name of your church?" they'll either tell you it's not important or you don't need it or they're for Jesus, as if it's everyone calling Jesus Lord is a true Christian! undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 09, 2020
Maximus69:

Nairaland commentators of no specific Church!

All they're laying down for is to see a post against JWs, then they'll pounce out from their hideout to start commenting, but ask them "what is the name of your church?" they'll either tell you it's not important or you don't need it or they're for Jesus, as if it's everyone calling Jesus Lord is a true Christian! undecided
lol
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Jung(m): 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2020
DrLiveLogic:
**Modified
I forgot to add in #1
Joh 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

The Lord Jesus himself testified that he was on earth(Son) and in heaven (Father) at the same time.

Is YAHWEH, God of Israel the same Jesus Christ in NT who came to die for sin?

It's always proper to start from what is known before proceeding to what is unknown. Some erroneously start from the unknown and create confusion for themselves.
That's why I've chosen to begin from what is clear and known in the Bible: That YHWH and Jesus are one Being.
When that is resolved, an unknown will come up later which is: How is it possible that one Being expressed Himself as if He were two different people, Father and only-begotten Son?
This can be handled after stage one.

To treat the known, we would have to look at the Being called God from different angles of His Godhead prerogatives clearly shown in scripture.

#1 NUMBER OF GOD
It is obvious that in order, God is the only Being who can be "First and Last/Beginning and Ending/Alpha and Omega" at the same time because he existed before every created thing and is the only One who will remain when he decides to end all existence.
The Simultaneous "First and Last" is a number only the Uncreated can have.

Isa 44:6 Thus saith YAHWEH, the King of Israel, and his Redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

We see here that YAHWEH, the God of Israel is "First and Last" and is the only true God. Follow me now.

Rev 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, Who is, and Who was, and Who is to come, the Almighty

We see that God calls himself by this number, "First and Last" and also the "Who is, was and is to come". He further calls himself, the Almighty/Omnipotent (El-Shaddai), an OT title of YAHWEH. Angels are mighty, even Michael is very mighty but only YAHWEH is Almighty/Omnipotent. Now watch!

Rev 11:17-18 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, Who is and was and is to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned

We see here that it is the same YAHWEH Almighty who sits on the throne worshipped by the same title "Who is, was and is to come". So, comparing the OT text and also the two verses in the Apocalypse, It is clear that YAHWEH Almighty's number is "First and Last"

Now let us find out who is this YAHWEH Almighty, The First and Last, Who is, was and is to come?
In the beginning of the apocalypse, John meets with Jesus Christ, who introduces himself as

Rev 1:11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last...
Rev 1:17-18 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

We see that this is Jesus Christ who was dead and resurrected. By his number here, "First and Last/Alpha and Omega/Beginning and Ending", we see that this same YAHWEH Almighty of OT and Jesus Christ of NT are one Being.

N.B: The gospel is simple. God became a man. And acted as both God and man at the same time. To teach men how to worship God right and to make it possible for and show men how to become sons of God. So quoting scriptures that reveal God's humanity which happened about 2000 years ago is pointless.

Cc: freshboi88, FlourishE30, NuclearReactor, Jung, Barristter07, chidifrank, Jozzy4, paltielx, rottennaija, achorladey, omokoginimi(because I saw someone trying to reorient you on the other thread)

Abeg sum this up with this question .

Jesus and God.

Are they separate distinct entities or the same person?

Shikena.

No plenty shalaye
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2020
Jung:

Jesus and God.

Shikena.

No plenty shalaye

DrLiveLogic is confused, ask am if the Father of DrLiveLogic is also his son,DrLiveLogic wey dey Nairaland grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
achorladey:

I told you will get lost for a SECOND time. Go and read the post again, what is the post all about? Don't divert what that post is meant.

Continue to DODGE my questions, in the bottom of your heart you know you can't prove shishi
grin grin
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Janosky: 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2020
DrLiveLogic:
Meanwhile, let's do a quick one on whether Jesus is angel Michael.

Heb 2:14 Because without doubt he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

Yep. Paul didn't mince words about it, he never took the nature of angels but only the seed of Abraham. Just as John said, from being with God in the bosom of the Father straight to taking on flesh or becoming flesh. Why that? Because God wanted to put the world in subjection to man and not angels. That's why he never manifested as an angel but only as a man.

Go and beg your Trinity friend,KNOWMORE56 to explain to you the PROOF Jesus Christ is the angel of Yahweh ( Joshua 5:13-14. 2Thes1:7-9.Is Jesus leading his Father's army, the Sons of his Father? Yes. grin >smiley

Let us apply DrLiveLogic claims,thus:
DrLiveLogic was hidden in the loins (bosom/body) of his Father. When DrLiveLogic was born, he is the Father who born him...
(Compare Rev 3:5,12 and John 20:17, either Jesus Lied or DrLiveLogic is a LIAR. grin)
Issorite grin grin.

Let's address DrLiveLogic FRAUD of Hebrews 2:14, (it is actually Hebrews 2:16, not 2:14).

"Because without doubt he took not on him the nature of angels" FRAUD in the KJV. grin grin ;

Please examine the Screenshots thoroughly and CONFIRM the dummy he is selling to gullible sheeples..
WAYO DrLiveLogic

grin grin grin grin

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by DrLiveLogic(m): 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
Jung:

Jesus and God.

Shikena.

No plenty shalaye
Whenever the question becomes important enough to you, you can always find the truth with detailed proof here in my posts. Safe.

Janosky:

DrLiveLogic is confused, ask am if the Father of DrLiveLogic is also his son,DrLiveLogic wey dey Nairaland grin grin
Shame on you bro. Go answer my three questions. Then ask me to explain the limitless possibilities of God which your human mind cannot conceive.
Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by DrLiveLogic(m): 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2020
Janosky:

Go and beg your Trinity friend,KNOWMORE56 to explain to you the PROOF Jesus Christ is the angel of Yahweh ( Joshua 5:13-14. 2Thes1:7-9.Is Jesus leading his Father's army, the Sons of his Father? Yes. grin >smiley

Let us apply DrLiveLogic claims,thus:
DrLiveLogic was hidden in the loins (bosom/body) of his Father. When DrLiveLogic was born, he is the Father who born him...
(Compare Rev 3:5,12 and John 20:17, either Jesus Lied or DrLiveLogic is a LIAR. grin)
Issorite grin grin.

Let's address DrLiveLogic FRAUD of Hebrews 2:14, (it is actually Hebrews 2:16, not 2:14).

"Because without doubt he took not on him the nature of angels" FRAUD in the KJV. grin grin ;

Please examine the Screenshots thoroughly and CONFIRM the dummy he is selling to gullible sheeples..
WAYO DrLiveLogic

grin grin grin grin

You know nada about how to read the bible. Sheesh! Learner! Always waiting for me to spoon-feed you.
Learn not to go looking for translations to suit your fraud. Always go to the greek and get the original. Smh.

The word wrongly translated "help" here is "epilambanomai", a compound word which only means to "take upon oneself" occurs 20 times in the NT. No single time was it translated "help" but always "take on/ take" (E.g. Acts 9:27, Hebrews 8:9). So trying to use your versions of choice here is daylight robbery. LMAO.

Also, learner Janosky, learn to look at the context of verses to get the meaning the author intended.
Now read this slowly again and stop robbing your poor soul.
Heb 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil
Heb 2:16 Because doubtless he did not take on the angels'(meaning angel's flesh from the context); but he took on the seed of Abraham(Human flesh)

The point clearly being made is that he never took the flesh of angel's but of men. Sheesh!
Janosky, quit robbery while its early. Jesus was never and will never be an angel or take their flesh. Meanwhile, hide your face from me until you answer my three questions and don't make me bring them here. Now, begone learner before you make me have your time. ROFLMAO.

Cc:freshboi88, FlourishE30, NuclearReactor, Jung, Barristter07, chidifrank, Jozzy4, paltielx, rottennaija, achorladey, omokoginimi(because I saw someone trying to reorient you on the other thread), RussellRutherfo(welcome bro latest addition), kobojunkie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah Witness, Did Jesus Create Jesus? by Jung(m): 11:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

Whenever the question becomes important enough to you, you can always find the truth with detailed proof here in my posts. Safe.

Shame on you bro. Go answer my three questions. Then ask me to explain the limitless possibilities of God which your human mind cannot conceive.

The best means of teaching, is the ability to explain something complex to a 5 year old and he/she understands you.

I asked you a very simple and straightforward question. I'm not interested in the hillclimbing you want me to do by reading all you have typed.

Just provide an answer which could be a summary of everything you have typed.

Are they the same person, or are they two different entities? That's what I want to know. After giving your simple answer, then point out where you gave detailed explanations.

Nigerians like big English too much abeg.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (Reply)

Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? / Pastor Lawrence Onochie Disguised As A Beggar: The Real Story / 2015 Prophecies By Apostle Johnson Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 208
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.