Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,021 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Thousands Rally In US Against Coronavirus Lockdown Restrictions (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thousands Rally In US Against Coronavirus Lockdown Restrictions (Photos) (85767 Views)

Wild Boars Roam Israeli City Under Coronavirus Lockdown (pix) / Wild Goats Take Over Welsh Town Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pictures) / Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Rally In US Against Coronavirus Lockdown Restrictions (Photos) by pacespot(m): 8:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
Something brother coro has been looking for cheesy

Now watch more people get killed and infected in the coming weeks. I don't know why discipline becomes common issue for humans nowadays, not only in Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Rally In US Against Coronavirus Lockdown Restrictions (Photos) by Slimpotter(m): 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
seanwilliam:
tell me which white country a black can rule or allow allow to rule
Does black being the top leader translate to any special welfare for black people. Blacks hold good positions in other countries apart from US.
Re: Thousands Rally In US Against Coronavirus Lockdown Restrictions (Photos) by brownbib(m): 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
The world is changing!
Re: Thousands Rally In US Against Coronavirus Lockdown Restrictions (Photos) by OyinO: 9:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
From economic recession, it may result in total collapse!
Re: Thousands Rally In US Against Coronavirus Lockdown Restrictions (Photos) by OyinO: 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
Eulalia:
angry

What are they rallying for? They have not been subjected to abject lack and want like Nigerians, yet they can't sit their Butts at home? What if their case was like ours where the govt don't give a hoot if you die or live and all they know is sit at home, what will they do? And to think they have the highest index case and death rate.
Let them chilax abeg.

Very soon it will be over.

So you want to transfer your dumb zombie Suffering and Smiling fake lifestyle to Americans? They are not zombies like you who swallow everything coming from government even when it's obvious it's mere propaganda.
Re: Thousands Rally In US Against Coronavirus Lockdown Restrictions (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
ignis:

It is obvious you are still under the roof of your parents /guardian feeding you

You are wrong sweetheart. I live by myself.
Re: Thousands Rally In US Against Coronavirus Lockdown Restrictions (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
OyinO:

So you want to transfer your dumb zombie Suffering and Smiling fake lifestyle to Americans? They are not zombies like you who swallow everything coming from government even when it's obvious it's mere propaganda.

If this is the only place you can flex your muscle because of the lockdown that has affected your reasoning and made you insane, then you're no different from the zombie you mentioned above as it is only zombies that get confused as to the right medium or persons to channel their complains to.

I am not the right person to vent your anger on.Meet the appropriate authority and vent your frustrations on them, not me. OK? Its a pity i can't help you as your case is a complicated one.

Get well soon.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Rally In US Against Coronavirus Lockdown Restrictions (Photos) by Ahasco(m): 11:09am On Apr 22, 2020
IamPlato:
what is your name

How many fb requests have you received?
Re: Thousands Rally In US Against Coronavirus Lockdown Restrictions (Photos) by wickedtuna: 10:46am On May 04, 2020
Truthcat:
I know you are not interested in using your head, the critical time and pandemic is in your mind only. This is for those who are open-minded to see things for what they really are, not zombies.

Ghana is one country I wish Yoruba is part of, Ghana knows bullshiitt when it sees it, Ghanaians are already back to their normal life after weighing the lockdown.
There are those who have stepped out of the matrix and see and perceive things for what they are.

The truth is here and i pray Nigeria picks the right side.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) / Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics / New Photos Of Robert Mugabe, Former President Of Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.