Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (934835 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by lexy2lexy: 7:23am On Feb 02, 2022
Any hope for those of us whose accounts were frozen?

Bame:
I just got my date after second attempt this morning. There must have been a bug really cos when i tried the method as adviced to say no to the question that says "Have your visa expired in 24 months blah blah.... it referred me to step two which that i need to go for interview. I tried again and this time with the correct answers, the questions became more than it used to (about 9 of them) asking if i had worked in the US and all that. I answered as appropriate then BOOM... the calendar opens up with a very near date. So in short, the interview waiver option is up and running, at least i got a close date. If you qualify for the IW, just calm down and watch the CGI space closely and also NAIRALAND. Thanks and best of luck.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Talisha2018(f): 8:06am On Feb 02, 2022
when it happened to me trying to register as a newbuser, i called them and a default password was sent to the email addy i gave them and i was able to move on. So maybe you can try calling than waiting cos in my case, I was on it for over a week or more

lekkistar:
quote author=babs4all post=109877965]I need help. I am trying to register as a new user. I keep getting this error message.

* Your request cannot be processed at this time. The site administrator has been alerted.

* user could not be created. Please ensure First Name and Last are entered as they are in your passport

It's happening to everyone who is trying to create a new account

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Oba2022: 8:08am On Feb 02, 2022
My account has been unfrozen and i was able to book the IW.
Please check if your account was frozen
Ire o

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by babs4all: 8:23am On Feb 02, 2022
Which option would I choose please?

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dampops(m): 8:31am On Feb 02, 2022
4th option from the top

babs4all:
Which option would I choose please?

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dampops(m): 8:32am On Feb 02, 2022
I've also been able to book a date (February 14). Good luck to everyone

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Omooba80: 8:32am On Feb 02, 2022
Oba2022:
Ire o

Did it take the whole 72 hours to be unfrozen?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Theosodom2ky: 8:33am On Feb 02, 2022
Oba2022:
Ire o

Please how long did yours take. Mine was frozen at 5pm yesterday
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by isArray: 8:35am On Feb 02, 2022
Dampops:
I've also been able to book a date (February 14). Good luck to everyone

Please did you select yes for this?

"Have your visa expired in 24 months"
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by lily156: 8:47am On Feb 02, 2022
Please help. My sis has an existing appt for B1/B2 for 2023 Abuja. Should she cancel and try the IW since her visa expired in 2020?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dampops(m): 8:59am On Feb 02, 2022
Yes, i selected 'yes' at first...then i went back

isArray:

Please did you select yes for this?

"Have your visa expired in 24 months"
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by lily156: 9:00am On Feb 02, 2022
lily156:
Please help. My sis has an existing appt for B1/B2 for 2023 Abuja. Should she cancel and try the IW since her visa expired in 2020?

For anyone wondering what to do, go ahead and cancel existing appointment. Then schedule new appointment.
The question about 24 months is not a glitch...people are just reading it wrongly.
The question is did your visa expire more than 24 months ago. The answer should be NO because eligibility is for those whose visas expired within the past 24 months.
Then answer the following questions and choose your date.
There are only 4 dates left in Feb but there are plenty of slots available for each date.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by bimbss: 9:07am On Feb 02, 2022
Hello everyone. Please I am trying to schedule a normal visa appointment for Abuja but it keeps showing no appointment available. Is there anything I can do or anyone that has experienced this. Kindly share thanks .
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Deedamie: 9:14am On Feb 02, 2022
lily156:

For anyone wondering what to do, go ahead and cancel existing appointment. Then schedule new appointment.
The question about 24 months is not a glitch...people are just reading it wrongly.
The question is did your visa expire more than 24 months ago. The answer should be NO because eligibility is for those whose visas expired within the past 24 months.
There are only 4 dates left in Feb but there are plenty of slots available for each date.

At some point (when there was a glitch) answering No, which we all did, didn't produce the desired result. It's nice to hear that the problem has now been resolved.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by babs4all: 9:28am On Feb 02, 2022
I used to have a profile with ustraveldocs but the email is no longer active. Now I couldn't proceed with my appointment because of the old profile. I have written to them to assist in deleting the old one.
Anyone knows another way to resolve this?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dampops(m): 9:42am On Feb 02, 2022
My people, please what is meant by 'Original GTB payment receipt...'? For those that paid online and generated the receipt, it's only a printed copy that can be available. What is meant by that phrase "original GTB payment receipt"? Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dampops(m): 9:44am On Feb 02, 2022
Hmmm...how do they ascertain that you are the same owner of the old email? Anyone could try to impersonate you? Just thinking out loud...They could also think you used an agent to do the earlier booking...

babs4all:
I used to have a profile with ustraveldocs but the email is no longer active. Now I couldn't proceed with my appointment because of the old profile. I have written to them to assist in deleting the old one.
Anyone knows another way to resolve this?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dampops(m): 9:45am On Feb 02, 2022
You're very correct...

Deedamie:

At some point (when there was a glitch) answering No, which we all did, didn't produce the desired result. It's nice to hear that the problem has now been resolved.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by lexy2lexy: 9:51am On Feb 02, 2022
My account is still frozen? Did you reach out to them before your account was unfrozen

Oba2022:
Ire o
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by thediva(f): 11:56am On Feb 02, 2022
lily156:

This is exactly what I did just now and got an appointment for Feb 24. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Fekonzy: 12:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
Please I have a question for those qualified to do the dropbox. A date was fixed (by the carefree agent she used) for my mum without consulting her, february 14. Please is it possible to cancel that date and rebook another one or is it once fixed, cannot be cancelled.

Second, must she be present there to submit her documents or could she able to use Dhl to send her documents?

Please forgive me for the questions but I didn't know when she was doing all these, I would have done it for her although I have applied for many countries visa but have never attempted the USA visa.

Please guys help me answer these questions
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Oba2022: 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
Nope

lexy2lexy:
My account is still frozen? Did you reach out to them before your account was unfrozen

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nadnad: 1:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
Oba2022:
Nope

Was it up to 72hours ?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Hopesprings: 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
Looks like February is done, getting “no appointments available” anyone else?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Fekonzy: 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2022
j
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Fekonzy: 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2022
Hopesprings:
Looks like February is done, getting “no appointments available” anyone else?

Please can you cancel an appointment for that February and rebook for a much later month. please is it possible and must you be present for the drop box appointment or can you waybill your documents?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by megastu(m): 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
I am interested in the response to this.
Nadnad:

Good morning
Do we need to fill another ds160 form
Or we should just cancel previous appointments
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nadnad: 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
megastu:
I am interested in the response to this.
You don’t have to fill a new application just proceed with the previous one
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by pizonewave: 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
So those people whose visas expired in January 2020 can’t apply for the interview waiver program? Please my people help clarify.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Theosodom2ky: 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
Fekonzy:
j
Fekonzy:
j
Any luck?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Pipereyo1: 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
Hello everyone . Pls I have a little problem with my u.s visa I need your help on this forum . I’m a married man with two kids I applied for a visit visa since last year with my wife and two kids . We are suppose to go for interview next month which is march . Unfortunately my wife had another kid which makes it three kid last month January. So my question is how do I apply for the new born baby or is there a way for me to add the details with the previous one I need your help .
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by tunyuz(m): 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
Good afternoon everyone! Please my brother passport will expire in may 2022 and he wants to renew his USA visa that expired last year June. Can he use the passport to pay visa fee and book appointment now, then he will go ahead to renew his passport this month and submit when He's called later for IW ? Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (437) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.