Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (934833 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by tunyuz(m): 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
[it has been said here before. Get the baby passport, buy her visa fee and book the next available date for the baby. Then you go along with the new kid on your appointment day and explain to them. Someone did it and it was successfully.
Pipereyo1:
Hello everyone . Pls I have a little problem with my u.s visa I need your help on this forum . I’m a married man with two kids I applied for a visit visa since last year with my wife and two kids . We are suppose to go for interview next month which is march . Unfortunately my wife had another kid which makes it three kid last month January. So my question is how do I apply for the new born baby or is there a way for me to add the details with the previous one I need your help .

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ekpotek: 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2022
thediva:

This is exactly what I did just now and got an appointment for Feb 24. Thank you.

I read in the newspaper that applicant using the IW option must be willing to have their passport withheld by US embassy for up two months.

How to apply for US ‘no-interview’ visa renewals in Nigeria. on Punch News.

https://punchng.com/how-to-apply-for-us-no-interview-visa-renewals-in-nigeria

I have an oversea trip in March 2022 and cannot afford for my passport remain with embassy for 2 months. I will rather wait until after my oversea trip to cancel my appointment of July 2022 and do IW. Than you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by asid(m): 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
Dampops:
My people, please what is meant by 'Original GTB payment receipt...'? For those that paid online and generated the receipt, it's only a printed copy that can be available. What is meant by that phrase "original GTB payment receipt"? Thanks.

Preference no at the bottom of the print out

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by asid(m): 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2022
tunyuz:
Good afternoon everyone! Please my brother passport will expire in may 2022 and he wants to renew his USA visa that expired last year June. Can he use the passport to pay visa fee and book appointment now, then he will go ahead to renew his passport this month and submit when He's called later for IW ? Thanks!

Yep

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by megastu(m): 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
Unfortuately,No. February, yes.
pizonewave:
So those people whose visas expired in January 2020 can’t apply for the interview waiver program? Please my people help clarify.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Bobority: 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
Can I go back and start the booking of appointment from the beginning without losing the Gtb receipt number validity? Or how do I get a date for IW. I’ve started filling the application before they announced the IW but I just hadn’t picked a date yet. TIA
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by urchdiya(f): 7:46pm On Feb 02, 2022
Good evening all, I have a question that I need clarity on.

I live in the US and i'm pregnant and due by May 27. I want my mum to come help me during this time too. Dec last year, I got a date in March 2023 for her but I want to request for Emergency Appointment. My hospital gave me a report today for it but my issue is, I want her to come by a week to my due date. Is it advisable to go ahead and make the request or I should wait till April and get a recent report from my hospital and then request for it
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by mrsnoname: 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
Please I would appreciate if someone replies me. I have four questions.
I’m trying to renew my parent’s visiting visa. And I have checked the eligibility requirements, they are both eligible for interview waiver. I submitted their Ds-160 forms sometimes last year, but the problem is I have changed my address since then, so the address they have on ds160 for where they are going is my old address.

When I tried to fill another one and edit the confirmation number on the appointment, I noticed I can only change for my dad alone not my mum since he’s the principal applicant

1. How can I also change the ds confirmation number for my mum
2. For those that have scheduled interview waiver appointment, I couldn’t find the option to schedule appointment for them on my dads account. Do I have to cancel preexisting appointment to see that option

3. What are the documents to bring along to USA consulate for Dropbox

4. Can I have someone else submit it for them?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by lily156: 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2022
you have to cancel the existing appointment

mrsnoname:
I’m trying to renew my parent’s visiting visa. And I have checked the eligibility requirements, they are both eligible for interview waiver. I submitted their Ds-160 forms sometimes last year, but the problem is I have changed my address since then, so the address they have on ds160 for where they are going is my old address.

When I tried to fill another one and edit the confirmation number on the appointment, I noticed I can only change for my dad alone not my mum since he’s the principal applicant

2. For those that have scheduled interview waiver appointment, I couldn’t find the option to schedule appointment for them on my dads account. Do I have to cancel preexisting appointment to see that option

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by lynniebabes(f): 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2022
Dropbox is back I heard
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Klinnit: 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
Current position for interview waiver

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ibusho: 9:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
This is what the website is displaying for me to. I seems not to know what to do next or is it an issue from their side.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by babs4all: 11:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
Dampops:
Hmmm...how do they ascertain that you are the same owner of the old email? Anyone could try to impersonate you? Just thinking out loud...They could also think you used an agent to do the earlier booking...

Thank you. I called ustraveldocs customer care and they picked after 11 minutes of waiting. The old profile was deleted after answering some questions.
I have successfully booked an appointment for February.

Thanks everyone for your prompt responses.

6 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Gigli: 11:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
babs4all:

Thank you. I called ustraveldocs customer care and they picked after 11 minutes of waiting. The old profile was deleted after answering some questions.
I have successfully booked an appointment for February.

Thanks everyone for your prompt responses.

Did you make the call now and book now this night please?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Deedamie: 1:21am On Feb 03, 2022
asid:

Preference no at the bottom of the print out

Please explain. I don't have any number at the bottom of my internet banking generated receipt.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by asid(m): 2:06am On Feb 03, 2022
Deedamie:

Please explain. I don't have any number at the bottom of my internet banking generated receipt.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Omooba80: 2:46am On Feb 03, 2022
Klinnit:
Current position for interview waiver

This is what I’m seeing , is someone else able to get appointment yet? If yes, how did you do it? I need help please
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by topsam1(m): 3:29am On Feb 03, 2022
Dont use app, try logging in through the Web., check the date of the transaction, download and save it for use
Deedamie:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Abokyaly: 5:09am On Feb 03, 2022
I am still unable to schedule an IW appointment. I keep getting the following response: "There are currently no appointments available."

Then when I tried again I got the following response:
" You are approaching the maximum number of times you may view this page. Please complete your transaction at this time."

I'm I doing anything wrong?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Tamison: 5:47am On Feb 03, 2022
I think you should hold on / try again later. I kept trying to book an appointment after getting this and my account was frozen for 72 hours. Up until now, I've not been able to log in so I believe it's best you stay away from it for a while to prevent your account from being frozen.

Abokyaly:
I am still unable to schedule an IW appointment. I keep getting the following response: "There are currently no appointments available."

Then when I tried again I got the following response:
" You are approaching the maximum number of times you may view this page. Please complete your transaction at this time."

I'm I doing anything wrong?

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TWoods(m): 6:21am On Feb 03, 2022
Pipereyo1:
Hello everyone . Pls I have a little problem with my u.s visa I need your help on this forum . I’m a married man with two kids I applied for a visit visa since last year with my wife and two kids . We are suppose to go for interview next month which is march . Unfortunately my wife had another kid which makes it three kid last month January. So my question is how do I apply for the new born baby or is there a way for me to add the details with the previous one I need your help .

How is your third kid unfortunate?

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by amjustme2: 8:21am On Feb 03, 2022
Please what's the contact of the customer service email?

Thanks

UmmZayd:

You will need to mail the customer service and they will create an account for you.
Best of luck
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by mrsnoname: 8:59am On Feb 03, 2022
[quote author=lily156 post=109901742]you have to cancel the existing appointment

Okay, thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by mrsnoname: 8:59am On Feb 03, 2022

4. Can I have someone else submit it for them? [/quote]
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Chiall: 10:22am On Feb 03, 2022
TWoods:

How is your third kid unfortunate?

God bless you for this question bros. Why people dey behave like this because of America visa? Na wa o! So giving birth to another kid don turn unfortunate ni

God help us.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Iyaboonibipe: 10:25am On Feb 03, 2022
[quote author=Oba2022 post=109883506]My account has been unfrozen and i was able to book the IW.
Please check if your account was frozen
Ire

oba 2022 pls how long did it take to unfreeze your account . did u call them
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dampops(m): 11:08am On Feb 03, 2022
Let me try to answer the questions;
1. You should put in the old DS160 confirmation number on the application portal to access the old details filled...the system will automaticall generate a new DS160 number for you afterwards... then you edit the information and save...this new number will be inputed when you try to book a new interview date (you click on 'update profile' and edit the DS160 confirmation number.
2. Yes, you cancel the existing interview date, then the 'New Interview date' option pops up
3. The documents are: current passport or old passport with expired visa; DS160 confirmation page; interview confirmation letter, 2 passport photographs (5*5 inch dimension); GTB receipt for visa payment
4. I doubt if a 3rd party can submit for them....i know parents can submit for minors...i have no information on 'seniors'...

mrsnoname:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Oyekora: 11:15am On Feb 03, 2022
Congratulations, do you have passport for the new born. Because I learnt a baby must be three month and above before you can capture for a passport.
Try to get the baby passport
Fill D's 160 form
Pay visa fee.
If you can get all of these before interview. Fill another ds 160 for all the family by including the new baby. But please don't cancel on the Cgi portal. Doing the interview you will say it verbally. Best of luck
Pipereyo1:

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by UmmZayd: 11:51am On Feb 03, 2022
amjustme2:

Thanks

It's on their site.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by lexy2lexy: 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
+234 1 227 8955

amjustme2:

Thanks

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by whiteMandingo: 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
Dampops:
My people, please what is meant by 'Original GTB payment receipt...'? For those that paid online and generated the receipt, it's only a printed copy that can be available. What is meant by that phrase "original GTB payment receipt"? Thanks.

the online receipt suffices

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by amjustme2: 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2022
Thanks

lexy2lexy:
+234 1 227 8955

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (437) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.