Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (926886 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (435) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by jplux: 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
osurvey:

Why do you need to print your application?
Print confirmation.

I just want to have it for my one record, thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by jplux: 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
osurvey:

Why do you need to print your application?
Print confirmation.

I just want to have it for my own record, thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 4:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
jplux:
How can I print my application after submitting my ds-160

I think its too late. You don't have that option after submitting. It's only the confirmation you can print.

I also think the full application should be automatically sent to applicants email as a pdf document at submission.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
Feliciaumon:

Pls can I use the IW to schedule for my B1 appointment… my conference is holding on the 20th of April 2022 ?

There is a very simple explanation on those that are eligible for IW. If you fit the profile, then go ahead.

If you don't fit the profile, please don't consider using it to achieve a purpose its not designed for.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Icicles: 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
@profmutant

It is very possible that your passport is with DHL already. Probably by human error, you haven't just been notified by mail.

You need to appeal to the DHL staff to check irrespective of whether you have gotten a mail or not. Or may you would just tell them when they ask that you got a mail ni

I actually know someone who didn't get a mail but his passport was at DHL, he begged them to check oh
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Newsolutions: 5:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
What is the status on their website?

profmutant:
Thanks. But this is the literally the first thing i did before even calling them. I'm basically just waiting, Just want to know if there is anybody here in a similar situation or if there are any tips other than the obvious ones that we all know.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by jplux: 5:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
fkj950ax:

I think its too late. You don't have that option after submitting. It's only the confirmation you can print.

I also think the full application should be automatically sent to applicants email as a pdf document at submission.

Thank you so much for your response, meanwhile I am trying to register as new user so I can schedule my appointment but it’s keeps giving me this message…. What’s would be the issue ?

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by marrychoy: 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
How many times am I allowed to reschedule the interview? As new dates pop up, I reschedule to a closer date. I have rescheduled twice and I am still looking out. This is for first-time travel for my mum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by UmmZayd: 11:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
marrychoy:
How many times am I allowed to reschedule the interview? As new dates pop up, I reschedule to a closer date. I have rescheduled twice and I am still looking out. This is for first-time travel for my mum.
First schedule and 2 times reschedule. Total of 3 times

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by amjustme2: 8:25am On Mar 22, 2022
Call Embassy
jplux:

Thank you so much for your response, meanwhile I am trying to register as new user so I can schedule my appointment but it’s keeps giving me this message…. What’s would be the issue ?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by belle16: 8:30am On Mar 22, 2022
Hello guys, there are several spaces available right now for IW appointment on Monday, 28th. Click on schedule new appointment. Good luck!

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Blessedluvdfavd: 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
Blessedluvdfavd:
Hi everyone! My mom just picked up her passport yesterday only to find no visa and no slip. We're all confused as to what happened. She qualifies for IW and her appointment was on March 9th. She says she wasn't asked any questions, just dropped off her documents. I checked online now only to see it was refused. She has never overstayed on any of her visas, never used healthcare/needed medical attention and has been travelling since 2013. Her DS-160 was completed February this year and payment made the same month.

Anyone know what steps I can take next please? Thanks!

UPDATE: I sent them an email and they said she was sent a letter requesting a recent passport photograph and they can proceed once they receive the photo! Yay! She wasnt given this letter at DHL Benin, she was only given her passport book. Anyone that has done this, I'm assuming she can send the photo along with her passport through the DHL office she picked her passport from. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks!

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by stacey1994: 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
You are right...she can send back the passport photograph and passport through DHL. In the letter I received...they listed the specific DHL office that I should use to mail back the passport photograph and passport.

DHL also attached the 221G letter I initially received that showed this request.

Blessedluvdfavd:

UPDATE: I sent them an email and they said she was sent a letter requesting a recent passport photograph and they can proceed once they receive the photo! Yay! She wasnt given this letter at DHL Benin, she was only given her passport book. Anyone that has done this, I'm assuming she can send the photo along with her passport through the DHL office she picked her passport from. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks!

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Blessedluvdfavd: 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
stacey1994:
You are right...she can send back the passport photograph and passport through DHL. In the letter I received...they listed the specific DHL office that I should use to mail back the passport photograph and passport.

DHL also attached the 221G letter I initially received that showed this request.

Appreciate this, thank you!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Newsolutions: 10:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
Check page 150 of this thread. Someone has had similar experience. Good luck

Blessedluvdfavd:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Mzwealthy: 6:46am On Mar 23, 2022
Good morning . pls for those that recently submitted their passport pls how long were they able to get the verdict on their application on the portal? Thank you for your response.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by easytech1(m): 7:29am On Mar 23, 2022
Newsolutions:

Either you mail the embassy or you book follow up appointment.

Hello Sir/Ma,

Please I need help.
I scheduled Interview waiver appointment believing I was qualified but I was directed from embassy to go and schedule a physical interview and I cant cancel the interview waiver to schedule the physical interview. It has been 3 days already..

Please advise
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by UmmZayd: 7:50am On Mar 23, 2022
easytech1:

Hello Sir/Ma,

Please I need help.
I scheduled Interview waiver appointment believing I was qualified but I was directed from embassy to go and schedule a physical interview and I cant cancel the interview waiver to schedule the physical interview. It has been 3 days already..

Please advise

Maybe you should call them to help you cancel it from their end. That should work I guess.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by kaykehin: 8:24am On Mar 23, 2022
Please I keep getting timeout while filling the DS-160 form. Is there any particular time to fill the form? I am using google chrome web browser. Kindly advise. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by cookies: 8:44am On Mar 23, 2022
Good morning All,

I'm based in Abuja but I don't mind doing the Dropbox in Lagos since the service is yet to be extended to Abuja and I don't want to wait. My last US visa expired in July 2020 so I'm qualified for an interview waiver.

My question is it possible to do it in Lagos?

Thank you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by puffmama: 9:12am On Mar 23, 2022
cookies:
Good morning All,

I'm based in Abuja but I don't mind doing the Dropbox in Lagos since the service is yet to be extended to Abuja and I don't want to wait. My last US visa expired in July 2020 so I'm qualified for an interview waiver.

My question is it possible to do it in Lagos?

Thank you.

Yes it is possible. I am in Abuja and that's exactly what I am doing . I got an appointment date and I am submitting next week , as long as you are willing to travel to Lagos a day before your appointment so that if your flight is delayed, you won't be under pressure .
Choose Lagos as your location to drop off and Abuja as location where your passport will be sent back to .

Iyou may wish to join the telegram group . That's one of the fastest ways of securing an IW date as a team work is done to ensure everyone gets a date .

I wish you all the best .
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by puffmama: 9:13am On Mar 23, 2022
Taheetee:
Passport submitted - 8th March, 2022
Visa Issued - 15th March, 2022
Mail from DHL for pick up - 17th March, 2022.
22nd March, 2022- Passport collected.

Congratulations.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by puffmama: 9:15am On Mar 23, 2022
Mzwealthy:
Good morning . pls for those that recently submitted their passport pls how long were they able to get the verdict on their application on the portal? Thank you for your response.

Based on people's report .it is usually about 7 days after all things being equal.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ChrisRocks: 9:21am On Mar 23, 2022
Hearing that there is a racket where people sell IW dates and I guess this is why it's so difficult to find a date. FGS I have been trying since the beginning of February. Utterly fed up.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by nunicelady(f): 10:02am On Mar 23, 2022
I doubt this very much. People struggle to get dates. It can't be sold. Except they are paid upfront to search fir the applicant.
Search for a telegram group. Put in the work and you will get a date.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Newsolutions: 10:04am On Mar 23, 2022
There is DATE for Interview Waiver NOE. GOODLUCK
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by damuziefreak: 10:05am On Mar 23, 2022
adielsol:
Pls is there a Telegram group or any other for those seeking US interview date (for normal VISA) application; interview needed. B1/B2 VISA expired more than 24 months ago. Thanks for the assistance.

Where you able to locate the telegram group. I’m in a similar situation with you. Help!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by nunicelady(f): 10:07am On Mar 23, 2022
Dates open. Sign on now.

ChrisRocks:
Hearing that there is a racket where people sell IW dates and I guess this is why it's so difficult to find a date. FGS I have been trying since the beginning of February. Utterly fed up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (435) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.