Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (934258 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Phunmi19: 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2021
Thanks for the response
Would like to send you an email, so i could get some other info, please if you wouldn't mind

Cerisse:

I have a friend who’s visiting but didn’t get an appointment in Lagos, she had to get one in Abuja and had her appointment there, her visa will be ready by Tuesday but I learnt there are no dates in Lagos until August
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
Phunmi19:
Thanks for the response
Would like to send you an email, so i could get some other info, please if you wouldn't mind

Sure, I just follow forums cos it’s fun and I like to keep in touch with naija, I’ve been living abroad for 13 years so I’d love to help you in any way that I can and others cos a lot of stories are told that are quite inaccurate and wrong info too.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by overlord77: 3:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
starbn:

yes my dear

I have all documents and was not asked any.
they just made decision to approved my uncle's wife and denied me

Sorry about the denial bro. However, getting a US Visa is not entirely dependent on the stacks of documents owned. Nigerians are known to produce any document at will when we believe it might help our cause.
By default, the officers interviewing you believe you an panning to immigrate until you prove otherwise. Have an open mind when going for their interview and see it as 50-50. Also make sure everything you say is the truth. Good luck on your next try.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ultimatebas(m): 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
Treyknowles:
Hello,

My sister wants to apply for B-2 Visa for my mum but the Agent told her that there are no visa interview dates presently at the lagos Embassy, please how true is this?
True. I have been waiting for an appointment date like a month now after filling my DS-160.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AfonjaBoston: 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
Cerisse:

Please don’t be unfortunate. I still maintain that you STFU and mind your damn business. At what point did I tell you that I’m applying for a visa you fool?! Btw we don’t live in Nigeria okurrrrr. My son and his husband are Americans and if I wanted to have a green card through a b1/b2 I would have long ago cos as an idiot that you are you have no idea how long I’ve been married or any idea whatsoever about my life.. fool, gtfoh!!!
And as a keyboard warrior that you are, I’d ignore you from here on, stooooopiidddd!!!!

I achieved my purpose.hahahahahaha who cares if you live inside a slum, You are on a �� visit visa portal.
I hit the right nerve and you spilled your useless life history again. grin

Don't forget to update us when you fly out of ibadan to Warsaw cheesy cheesy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AfonjaBoston: 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2021
Phunmi19:
Thanks for the response

Liar, liar pants on fire
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by pufframmy: 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
thanks
nanie89:
No idea
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
Cerisse:

Sure, I just follow forums cos it’s fun and I like to keep in touch with naija, I’ve been living abroad for 13 years so I’d love to help you in any way that I can and others cos a lot of stories are told that are quite inaccurate and wrong info too.

Be calming down small small. LOL.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 6:59pm On Feb 17, 2021
Phunmi19:
Please is there any available appointment date in Lagos, being trying to book an appointment

Nobody really knows. Last time someone updated here, there were no available dates.
Meanwhile it will be better for you to ask your questions here than meeting someone outside this forum. There are a lot of answered questions on this thread and the ones before. Just use your key words to search for them.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Phunmi19: 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
Thanks for the reply

flourishing247:

Nobody really knows. Last time someone updated here, there were no available dates.
Meanwhile it will be better for you to ask your questions here than meeting someone outside this forum. There are a lot of answered questions on this thread and the ones before. Just use your key words to search for them.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Georgiedey(m): 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
good evening please whats the current visa fee for US visit visa and is they a way i can get an interview date for april/may as i have a funeral to attend
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Treyknowles(m): 9:22pm On Feb 17, 2021
ultimatebas:

True. I have been waiting for an appointment date like a month now after filling my DS-160.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by JezCalMeJay(m): 10:30pm On Feb 17, 2021

Can i send a mail to you.....i want to ask some questions
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by starbn(m): 7:44am On Feb 18, 2021
overlord77:

Sorry about the denial bro. However, getting a US Visa is not entirely dependent on the stacks of documents owned. Nigerians are known to produce any document at will when we believe it might help our cause.
By default, the officers interviewing you believe you an panning to immigrate until you prove otherwise. Have an open mind when going for their interview and see it as 50-50. Also make sure everything you say is the truth. Good luck on your next try.

yes you are very correct.
det done look at any documents.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by customised87: 8:24am On Feb 18, 2021
Georgiedey:
good evening please whats the current visa fee for US visit visa and is they a way i can get an interview date for april/may as i have a funeral to attend

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fizcoo20(m): 10:27am On Feb 18, 2021
[quote author=fkj950ax post=99092699]

I think that's because interviews aren't back to the previous level for B1/B2.
Increased appointments were made for intending students looking at March Resumption Season, hence the increased transcript in the student visa forum.[/quote

Thanks .
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by obiwankenobi: 11:34am On Feb 18, 2021
Renewed my visa recently, was denied in 2019 cos my wife had our baby with the previous visa we had.
Summary of the conversation is as follows

Reason for travelling, to wedding of my brother
Where do u work, i work for an IOC, and he asked how long I've worked there and my position
When do u intend to travel, August
How long would u be away, 2 weeks
Your Visa is approved

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by prejulsuc(f): 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2021
flourishing247:

please I want to ask o.Is it true that you can pay money to get an appointment date?. I heard someone saying you can pay money to get an appointment date.. Please how true is it?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by pufframmy: 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
wow is that all ?
that nice
obiwankenobi:
Renewed my visa recently, was denied in 2019 cos my wife had our baby with the previous visa we had.
Summary of the conversation is as follows

Reason for travelling, to wedding of my brother
Where do u work, i work for an IOC, and he asked how long I've worked there and my position
When do u intend to travel, August
How long would u be away, 2 weeks
Your Visa is approved

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Tee1583: 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
As it stands. I got an appointment for 3rd September for my children. Hubby and I have a valid visa that would expire soon. I have used mine once hubby hasn't used his. Was hoping I could get an appointment earlier than Sept so we can take our kids on vacation before our visas expire. Been checking, it seems to be going further down the year. This is Abuja by the way. No appointment in Lagos

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by aysticksz: 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2021
Its strongly advised NOT to pay anyone for appointment date, if you can shift the date of your event, pls do....
prejulsuc:
please I want to ask o.Is it true that you can pay money to get an appointment date?. I heard someone saying you can pay money to get an appointment date.. Please how true is it?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by obiwankenobi: 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2021
pufframmy:
wow is that all ?
that nice

I guess my sins (using b1b2 for birthing purposes) have been forgiven
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ultimatebas(m): 9:43am On Feb 19, 2021
obiwankenobi:

Just change of administration(Trump to Biden) i suppose. Remember Biden revoked all the draconian travel restrictions by Donald.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by pufframmy: 9:46am On Feb 19, 2021
that Good you have been forgiving pls can you still remeber your first interview with the ECO can u share that
obiwankenobi:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Christabeliciou: 10:25am On Feb 19, 2021
Good morning, pls advise is it better you just go with your passport, visa fee and DS form only, without going along aside with other documents to support your application thanks
overlord77:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by pointednose: 1:12pm On Feb 19, 2021

Congrats
obiwankenobi:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Davidson5(m): 3:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
Since appointment is not avail, what about those who are buying appointment. Dates available for them?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by onome15: 3:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
Is 2021 lagos appointment been filled up .please need answer thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by AfonjaBoston: 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2021

Please don’t be unfortunate. I still maintain that you STFU and mind your damn business. At what point did I tell you that I’m applying for a visa you fool?! Btw we don’t live in Nigeria okurrrrr. My son and husband are Americans and if I wanted to have a green card through a b1/b2 I would have long ago cos as an idiot that you are you have no idea how long I’ve been married or any idea whatsoever about my life.. fool, gtfoh!!!
And as a keyboard warrior that you are, I’d ignore you from here on, stooooopiidddd!!!!

This faker has deactivated after being busted.
Folks not everyone you see on here that give spurious visa recommendations and make bogus "i am a frequent traveller" claim have step foot at the tiniest airstrip in Nigeria
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by pufframmy: 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
can i fill another DS 160 form Boss After getting appointment with a previous DS-60 form does it matter cause the travel date to the interviw is just 1 week interver kindly help

customised87:

It should not be that much of a problem. Simply fill a new DS-160 form and update your profile with the new application number. You will be fine

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (437) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2