Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (1026378 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (452) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Magma012: 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2022
any upcoming geoscience conference?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Confirmeroptima(f): 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
Good afternoon all,

Can anyone help with this questions please?

I qualify for the dropbox interview waiver on the 48months notice, I just made the visa fee payment yesterday but during the booking process on the website, it is asking for expiration within the past 24 months. Why hasn’t that been updated? Has anybody gotten this kind of message.

Kindly help. Thank you

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by uchetobi(f): 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2022
Ehimeomo:

Thanks dear. I appreciate & I’m eligible for (IW) but decided to go physically present my case since most pple are saying it’s better to have a physical interview after medical/child-birth.
Thanks all the same.

Try Iw first you never know. It may just be issued

And if it wouldn’t you will still be called for an interview anyways
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by abusigna: 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2022
please i need urgent assistant.. i want to update my ds-160 form on cgi and i have 2 kids on my application.. now i have filled a new ds-160 due to adjustment on the first ds1-60 .. at the cgi i noticed its only the primary applicant can update on the cgi web page.. please how can i update the 2 kids new ds1-60 on CGI....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by pufframmy: 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2022
u need to call the customer service they will do it for you but have the details of the previous ds160 form of the person u want to change with the new details that all they will change it for you
abusigna:
please i need urgent assistant.. i want to update my ds-160 form on cgi and i have 2 kids on my application.. now i have filled a new ds-160 due to adjustment on the first ds1-60 .. at the cgi i noticed its only the primary applicant can update on the cgi web page.. please how can i update the 2 kids new ds1-60 on CGI....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by abusigna: 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2022
any reachable contact number to reach the customer service plsss
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Grustee: 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Kezz15: 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2022
Ehimeomo:

Thanks dear. I appreciate & I’m eligible for (IW) but decided to go physically present my case since most pple are saying it’s better to have a physical interview after medical/child-birth.
Thanks all the same.

Uh oh… why don’t you just try IW, if they need you to appear, then they’ll invite you. Idk.. I had a baby in U.S 2019, yet I got an IW approval without interview.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Rikkytokunbo(f): 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2022
I second your opinion.

Uh oh… why don’t you just try IW, if they need you to appear, then they’ll invite you. Idk.. I had a baby in U.S 2019, yet I got an IW approval without interview. [/quote]
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ehimeomo(f): 11:53pm On Dec 15, 2022
Kezz15:

Uh oh… why don’t you just try IW, if they need you to appear, then they’ll invite you. Idk.. I had a baby in U.S 2019, yet I got an IW approval without interview.
Hopefully, I get a closer date. Let me see!! Thanks so much! See why two heads are better than one? Appreciate big time!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ehimeomo(f): 12:32am On Dec 16, 2022
Kezz15:

Yea, you can include your U.S born child. I did that and got my visa approved last month (IW).
will I submit my receipts & zero-balance letter or only my international passport for the IW?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Kezz15: 12:37am On Dec 16, 2022
Ehimeomo:
will I submit my receipts & zero-balance letter or only my international passport for the IW?

Nope, don’t submit anything else asides your intl passport , photographs, payment receipt & ds160 confirmation form .

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by hammed71(m): 6:51am On Dec 16, 2022
Good morning guys please what is the chance for visa approval for an international student in Canada that wants to apply for a visit visa
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by neni83: 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
Hi Guys,
My mom’s visa expired sept 2020, and so I was able to get a date for IW for Sept.We paid for the DS169 June 2nd. We got this message after submitting. Now that there is a new qualification for 48mnths…just wondering if we should go ahead and apply for IW again.
Did anybody get this message before when they submitted for IW
Thank you

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by neni83: 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
neni83:
Hi Guys,
My mom’s visa expired sept 2020, and so I was able to get a date for IW for Sept.We paid for the DS169 June 2nd. We got this message after submitting. Now that there is a new qualification for 48mnths…just wondering if we should go ahead and apply for IW again.
Did anybody get this message before when they submitted for IW
Thank you

Submitted for IW sept 2022
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by neni83: 6:00pm On Dec 16, 2022
She however overstayed during Covid year-2020 because there were no flights as all flights were cancelled, I stated that when I was filling her DS160.
Could that be the reason they said she doesn’t qualify for IW
Please could seniors advise?
Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by IamVenus(f): 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2022
Good Evening All. Please I have 2 questions and I’m really hoping you guys can help

1. My mum qualifies for IW as her visa expired in 2019, I’ve filled her form and paid visa fee but I need a date hopefully this December or early 2023, could I please get the IW telegram group link? I was in the group previously and it was instrumental in helping me with my date earlier this year.

2. I have a 1 yr old and would want to travel with him April 2023, so please is there a group for regular visa interviews? If yes, please I’m interested.

Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by hammed71(m): 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2022
good evening guys please is there a good chance of getting a visit visa as an international student in Canada
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by jayfierce(m): 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2022
neni83:
She however overstayed during Covid year-2020 because there were no flights as all flights were cancelled, I stated that when I was filling her DS160.
Thank you
It is one of the qualifying conditions for IW.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seanj1: 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2022
Hello, Please what is the best number for customer service.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Funiam: 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2022
Who's blackmailing you?
Should I post the screenshot of our chats that you charged me 300k? If you say YES, I'd post it.
Oya answer
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2022
seanj1:
Hello, Please what is the best number for customer service.
01 227 8955 Or check U.S. travel docs website you will see other options
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2022
neni83:
Thank you
They probably need her to show up to explain that overstay, so just schedule that appointment and let her go and explain to them why she did overstay which was covid and it was beyond her control and they’ll reissue her visa if they’re convinced by the dates. Changing rules from 24 to 48 months does not change the paper you have that clearly ticks that you should schedule an interview
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by aestake: 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2022
Debbieeeeeee:

They probably need her to show up to explain that overstay, so just schedule that appointment and let her go and explain to them why she did overstay which was covid and it was beyond her control and they’ll reissue her visa if they’re convinced by the dates. Changing rules from 24 to 48 months does not change the paper you have that clearly ticks that you should schedule an interview
Hello, when is the possible interview date one can get for B1/B2? I learnt it opens from January 2024.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ghettonews: 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2022
seyewest:

Thank God she gave you a clue for your refusal. Try to apply for UK or EU visa, go on trips in Europe, that should convince the American embassy and please don't reapply again for now.

@Seyewest your advice is very great am already applying to Luxembourg tourist visa to build travel history, thank you very much. I would be visiting Luxembourg, Netherlands and France and by so doing will make my application strong, thanks for advice

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (452)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4

Viewing this topic: Mammiejay01 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.