Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (931453 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by suze(f): 10:01am On Dec 31, 2022
Tolu135:
Hello all,Hello House

i just booked my interview waiver appointment but the appointment details still read as
Address : walter carrington crescent,
Date: 6th march 2023, 9am, although underneath in the instructions section, applicants can only drop off at dhl ikeja or isolo.
So my question is with the interview waiver in place(had several us b1/b2 granted with sevral visits, never been rejcted any visa before),
DO I GO TO VICTORIA ISLAND OR WHICH OF THE DROPOFF LOCAIONS(iSOLO or IKEJA) AT THE DATE AND TIME GIVEN ABOVE.
THANKS EVERYONE I APPRECIATE ALL INPUT not used to this as I merely pay the DHL office in Ife to drop off at Isolo DHL in previous times

Pls did the appointment confirmation look like this. This is what i got in my mail

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Enishit: 10:14am On Dec 31, 2022
Tolu135:
Hello all,Hello House

i just booked my interview waiver appointment but the appointment details still read as
Address : walter carrington crescent,
Date: 6th march 2023, 9am, although underneath in the instructions section, applicants can only drop off at dhl ikeja or isolo.
So my question is with the interview waiver in place(had several us b1/b2 granted with sevral visits, never been rejcted any visa before),
DO I GO TO VICTORIA ISLAND OR WHICH OF THE DROPOFF LOCAIONS(iSOLO or IKEJA) AT THE DATE AND TIME GIVEN ABOVE.
THANKS EVERYONE I APPRECIATE ALL INPUT not used to this as I merely pay the DHL office in Ife to drop off at Isolo DHL in previous times
You either drop it off at Ikeja or Isolo those are the places for drop off. I remember in Nov when I dropped off for my mum a lady was on the queue with me she said she went to VI and was directed to ikeja and u can choose where to pick up I think oyo state is added which is in ibadan but you will make payment of about #6,400.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by eniola1010(m): 10:45am On Dec 31, 2022
eniola1010:
I have been reading the thread since.
Kudos to contributors and kudos to the people who shared thier transcripts.

I have some questions please.

1) please, how much is needed to have in your account for a 1week visit in new york? Also, hope 1week is not too small to ask?

2) is covid 19 test still needed to enter usa?

3) i plan to travel by mid-april, but i want to apply this December, all things being equal, is it possible i hustle for a fast interview date before april? Is it feasible?
Note: i'm applying from uk and i'm a nigerian

Pls someone answer
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Tolu135: 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2022
[quote author=suze post=119571942]

Pls did the appointment confirmation look like this. This is what i got in my mail

Hello Suze, its exactly as your posted in the attached picture. its also obvious we just need to go to EITHER Ikeja or Isolo DHL at the given date and time. Thats all the information we need. Also we have already indicated the pickup in the CGI portal (used to book this appointment) and that is where to retrieve passport after the decision has been made.
Best of luck to you and everyone here.
Have a pleasant and blessed new year ahead.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Tripletmom: 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
suze:

Pls did your confirmation look like this?

Yes ma’am
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by freshtomi(m): 9:43am On Jan 01, 2023
Haven't done anything oh...still confused
suze:

Hi. Pls what did you do eventually ?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by toluh(f): 11:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
Happy New Year Everyone.
Thank you all for your contributions.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 11:18am On Jan 02, 2023
Lordcrixus:

14th March 2021

The truth is that, you won't even get 9th of January for your dropbox, I'll advise you to go for your interview so far you have no problem during your last trip to the U.S
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 11:34am On Jan 02, 2023
eniola1010:

Pls someone answer

If you've been reading this thread, you should know that you don't need your bank statement of account for U.S Visa except you're applying for student visa.

duration of your travel is okay.

I hope your ties is in the UK?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by eniola1010(m): 12:27pm On Jan 02, 2023
seyewest:

If you've been reading this thread, you should know that you don't need your bank statement of account for U.S Visa except you're applying for student visa.

duration of your travel is okay.

I hope your ties is in the UK?

Thanks. Yeah the tie is that i got a job in uk and i'm not done schooling in uk
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Adebubler: 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
Hello everyone,

Compliments of the season.

Please I need help.
I paid for my US visa fee on May 30 2022, sum of 67,200. Currently visa fee is 72000. I have tried to use my transaction receipt but it is not going through.

Please do I need to pay balance/difference or a fresh visa fee of 72000.

Please help. Urgent.

Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by sofia21211: 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2023
Hello . If you have the money just pay for a new one . That’s what my friend did .
quote author=Adebubler post=119638202]Hello everyone,

Compliments of the season.

Please I need help.
I paid for my US visa fee on May 30 2022, sum of 67,200. Currently visa fee is 72000. I have tried to use my transaction receipt but it is not going through.

Please do I need to pay balance/difference or a fresh visa fee of 72000.

Please help. Urgent.

Thank you[/quote]

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by afesco: 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
Good day everyone.
My wife's niece who is base in the US wants to invite my mother-in-law to the US for medical treatment. She intends to add my wife to d application with my wife's mum to US. My question is dt of it is possible?
My mother-in-law has been to d US b4 n my wife has travelled to two African countries.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Lordcrixus: 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
seyewest:

The truth is that, you won't even get 9th of January for your dropbox, I'll advise you to go for your interview so far you have no problem during your last trip to the U.S
Thanks for the response. The problem is that the interview is for 9th January 2024, the date is too far.
That is why i am looking for someone who had successfully cancelled their interview and then went through the interview waiver route.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lordcrixus:

Thanks for the response. The problem is that the interview is for 9th January 2024, the date is too far.
That is why i am looking for someone who had successfully cancelled their interview and then went through the interview waiver route.
I did it for my sister's friend, cancel it and reapply make sure you click on no interview for b1 b2
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
afesco:
Good day everyone.
My wife's niece who is base in the US wants to invite my mother-in-law to the US for medical treatment. She intends to add my wife to d application with my wife's mum to US. My question is dt of it is possible?
My mother-in-law has been to d US b4 n my wife has travelled to two African countries.

We are not Consular but U.S is big on travel history and 2 African countries is not convincing, apart from that I would advise that you do not add the 2 applicants together.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
eniola1010:

Thanks. Yeah the tie is that i got a job in uk and i'm not done schooling in uk

Go for it, I hope you've started traveling out of UK.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by eniola1010(m): 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
seyewest:

Go for it, I hope you've started traveling out of UK.

No i have not. I know d chances of being granted are high when one has travelled to other countries. But i just wanna try my luck. Because there are also first timers that are being granted. So its not really entirely abt how many countries one has been prior to the us
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ChocolateWine(f): 10:01am On Jan 04, 2023
suze:

Please I don't know much about traveling to the US.

I want to know if I want to travel for a vacation say 3/6 months and I have a US citizen inviting me over what would I need, what would it cost me, what are my chances of being approved?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 11:56am On Jan 04, 2023
ChocolateWine:

I want to know if I want to travel for a vacation say 3/6 months and I have a US citizen inviting me over what would I need, what would it cost me, what are my chances of being approved?
Vacation for 3 months.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ChocolateWine(f): 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:

Vacation for 3 months.

Please can you explain better
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Lordcrixus: 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
seyewest:

I did it for my sister's friend, cancel it and reapply make sure you click on no interview for b1 b2
Thanks for the info
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
ChocolateWine:

Vacation for 3-6 months looks like a lot of time though. A typical vacation for a young person ranges from about 1-4 weeks. if you are young, that 3-6 months vacation might raise a red flag.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by nsiazu: 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
Good morning house. Please I need your help. My sister is invited to participate in an all expense paid conference which will be held in July and she's about to apply for the Visa. Please how will she fasten the appointment date? And what other additional documents will be required?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ChocolateWine(f): 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
nelem:

Vacation for 3-6 months looks like a lot of time though. A typical vacation for a young person ranges from about 1-4 weeks. if you are young, that 3-6 months vacation might raise a red flag.

Okay, thanks. What visa's gives permission for a longer stay? What process are available?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TWoods(m): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
ChocolateWine:

Okay, thanks. What visa's gives permission for a longer stay? What process are available?

Non-immigrant visas are meant for short term visits. 3-6 months is not a vacation. Even citizens from visa free countries are required to apply for a visa for any stay longer than 3 months.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ChocolateWine(f): 6:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
TWoods:

Non-immigrant visas are meant for short term visits. 3-6 months is not a vacation. Even citizens from visa free countries are required to apply for a visa for any stay longer than 3 months.

Alright thanks, I think I'm getting the point bit by bit.

How much could processing this non-immigrant visa cost? Or a stay of a week vacation? Plus flight etc
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
ChocolateWine:

Alright thanks, I think I'm getting the point bit by bit.

How much could processing this non-immigrant visa cost? Or a stay of a week vacation? Plus flight etc

Visa fee 72,000

Ticket. 800,000 - 1,000,000 ( Naira)

Hotel. Budget $500

Pocket money. $2,000

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
ChocolateWine:

Normal vacation is usually two weeks. That is if you are travelling alone.

If you are visiting family four weeks or max 6 weeks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ChocolateWine(f): 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
flourishing247:

Visa fee 72,000

Ticket. 800,000 - 1,000,000 ( Naira)

Hotel. Budget $500

Pocket money. $2,000

Thanks for this breakdown.

Does this breakdown differ for immigrant visa?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ChocolateWine(f): 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
flourishing247:

Normal vacation is usually two weeks. That is if you are travelling alone.

If you are visiting family four weeks or max 6 weeks.

Thanks for the clarity

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (437) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: SMASHY(f), OyoTunjiUSA(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.