Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (931591 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by LawyerBB: 11:41am On Jun 11, 2023
I still dey beg o

Please anyone who gets an earlier date before the third week of June 2023 should help notify me please I beg you all

0812 784 0340
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by bibiliscious: 5:24pm On Jun 11, 2023
Good evening, Does anyone know if the DHL surulere office will be opened tomorrow public holiday 12th June for passport pick up
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Safetysmile: 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2023
You are 1st a student, then subsequent questions from the VO will enable you to tailor your response to your strengths. E.g. your business, self-sponsorship, travel history, marriage, etc.
Don't worry about 2017 denials, there are great changes in your records now I believe.

Soraco57:
Hello, am a student in Lithuania and I have business enterprise in Nigeria with updated tax records and updated cac annual filing returns. From Lithuania here I have visited Britain and Ireland, please what's the chances of having US visa let's say tourists, what do I put in the US visa application form as my job, is it student or self employed, how best can I go about this. Am just 9 months old here as a student. I need response and gospel Truth. I don chop breakfast from the US in the year 2017 twice. My wife is a resident in the UK though she is 3 months old resident on a skilled visa, thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by iyaaliyah: 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2023
Good evening. Pls I submitted an application for my first timer Aunty (with European & UK travel history) since March. And at the point of picking a date, tgey said we will receive email. Its been over 2 months now, we haven't received any email. Did we do something wrong or is there anyone in our shoes?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ess: 11:20pm On Jun 12, 2023
flourishing247:

Don't try it. Keep checking for dates, you will find. The best is to pick what is available for now.

That is like in 2025! The family wants to travel end of this year.

Why did you say don't try it?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ekeadatrust: 12:57am On Jun 13, 2023
Nothing like buying dates. That is impossible. Unless you want to dash someone your money.

Ess:

That is like in 2025! The family wants to travel end of this year.

Why did you say don't try it?

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by waleray(m): 10:40am On Jun 13, 2023
Pls who can get me appointment by September
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by iyaaliyah: 11:49am On Jun 13, 2023
Good morning. Pls I submitted an application for my first timer Aunty (with European & UK travel history) since March. And at the point of picking a date, tgey said we will receive email. Its been over 2 months now, we haven't received any email. Did we do something wrong or is there anyone in our shoes?

Pls, help.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by omobaronke: 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
Good day house,
If anyone sees available date in 2024, please kindly info me . As at this minute the earliest date is January 6th 2025 6.30am.
I am looking for dates in 2024
omobaronke@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Tkulthenoble: 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
Hi my ppl need your help on my my transcripts for my B2 interview here in Dubai next week.

VO: Why are you traveling to the US?

ME: I will be trvaeling to US for for tourism, Where I will be visiting Houston to see the natural science museum, New York to visit the Town square, brooklyn Bridge, Libery Statue et.c, Miami where I will be visiting Miami beach etc and Carlifornia holly wood.

So my question on this my answer is, is ir realistic to visit all these states within 14 days? Cuz I did the same when I traveled to europe last year as a tourist I visited 5 countries from Germany, Please I need your answers cuz it will be very helpful. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 12:00am On Jun 14, 2023
Ess:

Those that have bought will not agree to this. This is now an open secret and people are doing it, but my mind is'nt too comfortable with it actually.

Until they get you emergency appointment date with fake documents and you get rejected then your eye will clear.

How many of them have you seen come here to say the dates gotten worked out?

The family that wants to travel this year should have applied since last year. I applied in February for a family member and got may 2024. I'm OK with the date except new dates open up.

Make una try de stay away from wuru wuru.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by onaives(m): 9:33am On Jun 14, 2023
You can present both passports. You are still very much in order because the first passport is less than 6 months to expiration. It is advised to renew your passport within 6 months before expiration (which you have done). Simply let the immigration officers know that one of the passports is already close to expiration.

The 2 passports should be presented in Nigeria and elsewhere.

babs4all:
Good day great people. Please I need guidance. I have a valid Schengen visa on a passport that will expire in October. I just got my US visa on my new passport. I will be travelling in July to Europe and travel to America from Europe.
How do I handle the passport presentation to immigration officers in Nigeria, Europe and America? Do I have to present the 2 to Immigration guys in Naija and in Europe? When leaving Europe, do I have to present the two?
Please your advice is required. Preferably someone that had similar experience.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TeeD(m): 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
flourishing247:

Until they get you emergency appointment date with fake documents and you get rejected then your eye will clear.

How many of them have you seen come here to say the dates gotten worked out?

The family that wants to travel this year should have applied since last year. I applied in February for a family member and got may 2024. I'm OK with the date except new dates open up.

Make una try de stay away from wuru wuru.

quick question. MRV fee needed to book apointments is only valid for a year. Will your fee not have expired by then?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Hello2023: 6:19pm On Jun 14, 2023
Hello Abujaniv,
I finished my F1 interview on April 27th, 2023 at Abuja, and the last time my case status was updated at ceac.state.gov was on May 2nd with a status of Application received. Since then, things have continued in this manner. After the interview, I was given a white slip with the locations to pick up my passport and visa in 5–10 days. I've been so concerned since I'm at a loss on what to do. I've contacted the embassy several times via phone and letter and have been advised to wait wit. Already, the two-month mark is approaching. Please, anyone else is going through this lengthy process? My first class is in the fall of 2023.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 8:40pm On Jun 14, 2023
TeeD:

quick question. MRV fee needed to book apointments is only valid for a year. Will your fee not have expired by then?

No. It will still be valid.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Pearlmadeit: 3:50am On Jun 15, 2023
Ess:

You have to be patient, they will send you an email to access the calendar.
How long does it usually take please? Mine has been that way for over 2 weeks?? (it keeps showing your request to reschedule appointment has been received and will be reviewed)
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Pearlmadeit: 3:54am On Jun 15, 2023
iyaaliyah:
Good morning. Pls I submitted an application for my first timer Aunty (with European & UK travel history) since March. And at the point of picking a date, tgey said we will receive email. Its been over 2 months now, we haven't received any email. Did we do something wrong or is there anyone in our shoes?

Pls, help.

2 months? I just waited for 2 weeksand freaking out
Please help, what do we do?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Segun889: 1:16pm On Jun 15, 2023
Tkulthenoble:
Hi my ppl need your help on my my transcripts for my B2 interview here in Dubai next week.

VO: Why are you traveling to the US?

ME: I will be trvaeling to US for for tourism, Where I will be visiting Houston to see the natural science museum, New York to visit the Town square, brooklyn Bridge, Libery Statue et.c, Miami where I will be visiting Miami beach etc and Carlifornia holly wood.

So my question on this my answer is, is ir realistic to visit all these states within 14 days? Cuz I did the same when I traveled to europe last year as a tourist I visited 5 countries from Germany, Please I need your answers cuz it will be very helpful. Thanks

It is very possible to do these visits in 14 days. However be mindful that continental European travel is very cheap… you wouldn’t get similar prices for travel within US.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Segun889: 1:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
Two months —Too long. You need to probe for your passport for an expedited return especially if 5-10days was indicated on the original paper.

Hello2023:
Hello Abujaniv,
I finished my F1 interview on April 27th, 2023 at Abuja, and the last time my case status was updated at ceac.state.gov was on May 2nd with a status of Application received. Since then, things have continued in this manner. After the interview, I was given a white slip with the locations to pick up my passport and visa in 5–10 days. I've been so concerned since I'm at a loss on what to do. I've contacted the embassy several times via phone and letter and have been advised to wait wit. Already, the two-month mark is approaching. Please, anyone else is going through this lengthy process? My first class is in the fall of 2023.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ijaycheta: 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2023
Good evening house. Please I will be going to the US next month for a 3 week visit (Abuja - DC) is it possible to book a domestic flight ticket from Nigeria using my gt dollar master card? I will like to travel from DC to Chicago for 1 week and return to DC before coming back to Nigeria. has anyone booked from Nigeria before? Please I will appreciate feedbacks. Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 12:03am On Jun 16, 2023
Ijaycheta:
Good evening house. Please I will be going to the US next month for a 3 week visit (Abuja - DC) is it possible to book a domestic flight ticket from Nigeria using my gt dollar master card? I will like to travel from DC to Chicago for 1 week and return to DC before coming back to Nigeria. has anyone booked from Nigeria before? Please I will appreciate feedbacks. Thank you
Book via Expedia if the airline’s website is declining your Nigerian usd card.
Check your itinerary on local airlines like southwest, United, delta , AA, frontier.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Tkulthenoble: 5:00am On Jun 16, 2023
Thank you for the reply. around 5k USD would be great budget for this or more? Any idea? Plus do I need to do my hotels reservation before the interview in case the VO would ask ?
Segun889:

It is very possible to do these visits in 14 days. However be mindful that continental European travel is very cheap… you wouldn’t get similar prices for travel within US.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Hello2023: 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2023
Segun889:
Two months —Too long. You need to probe for your passport for an expedited return especially if 5-10days was indicated on the original paper.

How do I go about that pls?

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Molajim: 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2023
Pls can anyone verify this info… someone told me a one year old doesn’t need appointment, just like the 70 and above elderly. Pls is it true? I have a date for just me and I want to travel with my one year old baby
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by iyaaliyah: 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2023
Pls it's been about 2 months, does it get this late?

Popdes:

Yes but if this is your first time applying for US visa it might take few days to get the email. Just be patient and check your email regularly
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by chima1978: 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2023
Hello everyone. For those who have used drop box aka visa waiver, can you please post your timeline. That is from when you dropped it at DHL to when you picked your passport. Thank you,

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (437) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)