Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (926396 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Blackfinegirl(f): 4:51pm On Mar 19
please who knows the latest date for drop box renewal?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 10:40pm On Mar 19
Debbieeeeeee:

In January 22 I also got stamped but by September when I returned they’d stopped

I got stamped in at Philadelphia last year. Stamp or no stamp is not something anyone should worry about.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 10:42pm On Mar 19
AMBoS12:
I can't find where to start a thread on this so I'll just do it here.

I'm in the US and have no green card or work papers. My dad did me wrong and didn't get my green card. I've been here the last 21 years unable to work a regular job and mostly homeless. I've decided I should just return to Nigeria so I can at least work, etc. But I have questions:

How do I go about doing this? I don't have my Nigerian passport anymore and would have to get another one. Also, who do I talk to here in the US? I want to be back where people are generally comvivial or hospitable. There are plenty of opportunities in America, but they usually come at unforeseen costs. I don't want to be here any longer as not even the churches here are willing to lend a hand. Everyone here is selfish and if you're not selfish before you come here, you will be after.

Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Depends on your state. There are many undocumented people living in the Jersey area and working for big companies. The companies know they are undocumented but still employ them. Look for a job, save money and talk to an immigration lawyer.
Whatever you do please don't come to Nigeria. You will be totally lost. The society has changed from 21yrs ago.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:00am On Mar 20
AMBoS12:
I can't find where to start a thread on this so I'll just do it here.

I'm in the US and have no green card or work papers. My dad did me wrong and didn't get my green card. I've been here the last 21 years unable to work a regular job and mostly homeless. I've decided I should just return to Nigeria so I can at least work, etc. But I have questions:

How do I go about doing this? I don't have my Nigerian passport anymore and would have to get another one. Also, who do I talk to here in the US? I want to be back where people are generally comvivial or hospitable. There are plenty of opportunities in America, but they usually come at unforeseen costs. I don't want to be here any longer as not even the churches here are willing to lend a hand. Everyone here is selfish and if you're not selfish before you come here, you will be after.

Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

You can't survive Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 8:49am On Mar 20
flourishing247:

I got stamped in at Philadelphia last year. Stamp or no stamp is not something anyone should worry about.
It’s nothing to worry about and the officers also make it known which is why they have the tiny i94 slip to pass to anyone that asks about the stamp.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Belizas: 10:01am On Mar 20
Rutherford2019:

I received a mail that My expedited appointment was denied. My start date is 13th May and the earliest appointment date I got was 27 June.. pls I need advice on what to do
Cool
I have applied just for visiting visa and I tried to book for interview but they told me that they will process my request and get back to me.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Agbo2014: 3:41pm On Mar 20
Good afternoon house, my appointment date is next week Wednesday but I want to reschedule my appointment to September due to unforeseen circumstances. Is it possible to reschedule the appointment? Although I paid for Visa fee in December,2022. Kindly advise me .

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by adelawry(m): 4:13pm On Mar 20
Agbo2014:
Good afternoon house, my appointment date is next week Wednesday but I want to reschedule my appointment to September due to unforeseen circumstances. Is it possible to reschedule the appointment? Although I paid for Visa fee in December,2022. Kindly advise me .

First log into your page and see if the "reschedule" option appears for you. If you have never rescheduled, then you should have the option. So, yes, you can reschedule but the earliest available date as at today is May 22, 2025. However, there is a possibility of getting date in September 2024 but extremely difficult and chances are slim.

As at 2022 when you purchased your MRV, you could reschedule 3 times. But right now, you can only reschedule once. I do not know if you have the 3 times option or the one time reschedule option. I would think it should be based on the updated platform and not a function of when you paid visa fee. so not sure about that.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Fredpips13: 5:12pm On Mar 20
Good afternoon my fellow nairalands ,please I need a help please, I have USA citizen like a father to me but we both online and he really love me as a son and wants my to come to the state and we have been trying our best for this and I could remember he went for an appointment about this with a immigration officer but they told him I should start that here first and try have a good bank statement and stuffs and please I need a help to know all I will do for a visiting visa and what he also has in hands to help me with so this can work out for me please πŸ™
Any help please πŸ™
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 7:14pm On Mar 20
Fredpips13:
Good afternoon my fellow nairalands ,please I need a help please, I have USA citizen like a father to me but we both online and he really love me as a son and wants my to come to the state and we have been trying our best for this and I could remember he went for an appointment about this with a immigration officer but they told him I should start that here first and try have a good bank statement and stuffs and please I need a help to know all I will do for a visiting visa and what he also has in hands to help me with so this can work out for me please πŸ™
Any help please πŸ™

Hey 🀠

1. I doubt your chances to secure a B1/B2 visa for the purpose of visiting a Pen Friend , and especially the one who is old enough to be your father without any business establishments between both of you .

2. I will however also not want you to jeopardise this opportunity because someone has to be your ladder to the top.

3. Apply for a short academic or industrial training (2-3 months) in the USA . This is much better than him sending you an invitation and don't mention him in all your applications.

4. Discuss this idea with him as well as the financial implications for both of you to juggle. If everything works fine , you will secure the B1/B2 (5 Yrs) visa which you will need to initiate your journey to the United States .

Best Wishes πŸ™

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Compu001: 7:39pm On Mar 20
Hi guys,
My mummy interview at the USA embassy is next week. Unfortunately i do not have the receipt for the pyment of the visa fee. But i have the MRV FEE PAYMENT. How can i go about this?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by LadyCaplin: 8:36pm On Mar 20
Isn't this the same thing?

Compu001:
Hi guys,
My mummy interview at the USA embassy is next week. Unfortunately i do not have the receipt for the pyment of the visa fee. But i have the MRV FEE PAYMENT. How can i go about this?

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 10:30pm On Mar 20
Lol so Newboykhashoggi is same as oyetunjiusa
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by adelawry(m): 2:01am On Mar 21
Compu001:
Hi guys,

If you have the MRV Fee payment as you stated, then you have the receipt. If you paid by yourself, you can always log into the gtb internet banking and download a copy of the receipt.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Fredpips13: 5:19am On Mar 21
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey 🀠

1. I doubt your chances to secure a B1/B2 visa for the purpose of visiting a Pen Friend , and especially the one who is old enough to be your father without any business establishments between both of you .

2. I will however also not want you to jeopardise this opportunity because someone has to be your ladder to the top.

3. Apply for a short academic or industrial training (2-3 months) in the USA . This is much better than him sending you an invitation and don't mention him in all your applications.

4. Discuss this idea with him as well as the financial implications for both of you to juggle. If everything works fine , you will secure the B1/B2 (5 Yrs) visa which you will need to initiate your journey to the United States .

Best Wishes πŸ™

Thanks so much sir and I really appreciate your support and commitment but I only have my SSCE certificate with me also a good NECO And also with a training certificate here in Nigeria with CAC certificate sir so how do I go about it sir and I have a good record of bank statements , so please help with this sir so I can know exactly what to discuss with the him and is very eager to help me be in the USA with a legit application and we have being together for almost 3 years plus πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 6:02am On Mar 21
Fredpips13:

Thanks so much sir and I really appreciate your support and commitment but I only have my SSCE certificate with me also a good NECO And also with a training certificate here in Nigeria with CAC certificate sir so how do I go about it sir and I have a good record of bank statements , so please help with this sir so I can know exactly what to discuss with the him and is very eager to help me be in the USA with a legit application and we have being together for almost 3 years plus πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Hey 🀠

1. Your SSCE or NECO is sufficient for you to apply.

2. If i grasp your other profiles (which you may not necessarily put in public ) ie age, nationality, marital status, present job, skills , etc , then i can decide which option is best for you.

3. Just tell your friend that a US immigration consultant advised you to apply for a short training program in the USA in order for your visa application to have meaning .

4. You will likely be flagged as an intending -immigrant (with series of visa denials) if an individual who is not related to you or have a business relationship with you invites you to the USA.

5. You won't need anything from him in all your applications. But prepare his mind towards financial support (if you are not buoyant enough) , and most importantly be very honest and transparent with him. Show him the side of a good Nigerian.

Best Wishes πŸ™
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ufuoma23: 7:10am On Mar 21
Good morning.
My girl friend in Texas wants me to come visit her for 3months. She just put to bed and I don't know what is required or what exactly to do. She is ready to pay my flight ticket and accomodate me.

I need a guide please
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Olorilolo(f): 10:34am On Mar 21
Good day House, please I'm making enquiries for my spouse, he has filled is DS-160 form online and paid the MRV fee of which he has a receipt. Issue is we don't know how to schedule for an interview at the embassy. I will be glad if someone can put me through. Thank you very much.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 11:13am On Mar 21
Olorilolo:
Good day House, please I'm making enquiries for my spouse, he has filled is DS-160 form online and paid the MRV fee of which he has a receipt. Issue is we don't know how to schedule for an interview at the embassy. I will be glad if someone can put me through. Thank you very much.
ustraveldocs.com choose Nigeria and follow the steps to schedule an appointment
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by log1(m): 1:17pm On Mar 21
Is the earliest date you talked about for Abuja or Lagos?

adelawry:

First log into your page and see if the "reschedule" option appears for you. If you have never rescheduled, then you should have the option. So, yes, you can reschedule but the earliest available date as at today is May 22, 2025. However, there is a possibility of getting date in September 2024 but extremely difficult and chances are slim.

As at 2022 when you purchased your MRV, you could reschedule 3 times. But right now, you can only reschedule once. I do not know if you have the 3 times option or the one time reschedule option. I would think it should be based on the updated platform and not a function of when you paid visa fee. so not sure about that.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 7:11pm On Mar 21
ufuoma23:
Good morning.
My girl friend in Texas wants me to come visit her for 3months. She just put to bed and I don't know what is required or what exactly to do. She is ready to pay my flight ticket and accomodate me.

I need a guide please

Hey 🀠

1. You will wait till the year 2025 in order for you to secure an ordinary visiting visa appointment at the USA embassy because you are going under B2 (pleasure). The possibility of your visa stamping is even 25% / 100%.

2. Don't go through that route . Despite the fact that your loved ones in the USA really want you to come over for visiting or permanent stay , they still don't understand the embassies policies outside America.

3. You have a good academic background ( 2.2 CGPA Computer & Statistics graduate ) from a Federal University in Nigeria, with PGDE in NTI . Why not access academic route ? You also have a respected career profile in teachings .

4. If you do not want to do the Msc/Phd ado , then you can opt for a short academic trainings , educational conference/seminars or organizational invites etc.

5. Don't follow your friend's hastiness or eagerness to see you. Once your visa is denied she might be weary of dolling out another financial quota. It is up to you to map out one-time visa strategy.

Best Wishes πŸ™
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Belizas: 7:10am On Mar 22
I applied for emergency appointment and was denied… what can I do?
Belizas:
That was my first time choosing a date and It’s 27th showing on my dashboard..
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ufuoma23: 7:12am On Mar 22
Thank you sir
OyoTunjiUSA:

Hey 🀠

1. You will wait till the year 2025 in order for you to secure an ordinary visiting visa appointment at the USA embassy because you are going under B2 (pleasure). The possibility of your visa stamping is even 25% / 100%.

2. Don't go through that route . Despite the fact that your loved ones in the USA really want you to come over for visiting or permanent stay , they still don't understand the embassies policies outside America.

3. You have a good academic background ( 2.2 CGPA Computer & Statistics graduate ) from a Federal University in Nigeria, with PGDE in NTI . Why not access academic route ? You also have a respected career profile in teachings .

4. If you do not want to do the Msc/Phd ado , then you can opt for a short academic trainings , educational conference/seminars or organizational invites etc.

5. Don't follow your friend's hastiness or eagerness to see you. Once your visa is denied she might be weary of dolling out another financial quota. It is up to you to map out one-time visa strategy.

Best Wishes πŸ™
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Olorilolo(f): 7:16am On Mar 22
Debbieeeeeee:

ustraveldocs.com choose Nigeria and follow the steps to schedule an appointment
Thank you very much, I appreciate your response.

The Issue now is the site blocked me... Both of us. I don't remember doing anything wrong, what can be done please.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Debbieeeeeee: 9:43am On Mar 22
Olorilolo:

Thank you very much, I appreciate your response.

The Issue now is the site blocked me... Both of us. I don't remember doing anything wrong, what can be done please.
Clear your cache or use another device. This also happened to me.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ffo(m): 2:15pm On Mar 22
Belizas:
I applied for emergency appointment and was denied… what can I do?

You can join this search group, there is hope of getting date

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by log1(m): 3:30pm On Mar 22
The link is not working

ffo:

You can join this search group, there is hope of getting date
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ffo(m): 5:59pm On Mar 22
log1:

The link is not working

Type the link on a browser

1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by log1(m): 8:02pm On Mar 22
ffo:

Type the link on a browser

Same thing, it’s not working
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ffo(m): 8:51pm On Mar 22
log1:

Same thing, it’s not working

send me a private message with your phone number then i can add you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by RonaldChi: 10:48pm On Mar 22
Please someone should add me to the interview date group chat, for June or July, My number is +2349061897133
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by RonaldChi: 10:50pm On Mar 22
ffo:

send me a private message with your phone number then i can add you

Please someone should add me to the group chat for interview dateπŸ™πŸ½ 09061897133

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (434) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.