Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

The Worst Advice Your Parents Gave You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Advice Your Parents Gave You? (1919 Views)

What Is The Worst Advice You've Ever Given Someone? / Can You Advice Your Brother Or Sister To Marry Someone Like You??? / What Is That Marriage/relationship Advice Your Father Or Mother Have Told You?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Worst Advice Your Parents Gave You? by SultanOfPuna: 9:45pm On May 01, 2020
purplecoco:
I hate this cycle thing

It so hard to see folks corresponding to the generation stuff and know we not living in the 1900s no more. If you ever able to break the cycle that was passed from our ancestors to our parents, you can do anything in this life.
Re: The Worst Advice Your Parents Gave You? by Boydehot: 10:12pm On May 01, 2020
A year after I left secondary school. People living around us noticed that am a well mannered boy, they were all coming to our home on recommendation that I should come and live with their bro, friends and father and learn a trade. States like ph, Lagos, enugu even in Cameron. My parents were like ''no he will still go to university so no need to live with someone and learn a trade'' now after 8yr no school,no hand work.
Obi is no longer a boy but a man.
That advice and statement the pain me reach today.
Re: The Worst Advice Your Parents Gave You? by SultanOfPuna: 8:48am On May 02, 2020
Boydehot:
A year after I left secondary school. People living around us noticed that am a well mannered boy, they were all coming to our home on recommendation that I should come and live with their bro, friends and father and learn a trade. States like ph, Lagos, enugu even in Cameron. My parents were like ''no he will still go to university so no need to live with someone and learn a trade'' now after 8yr no school,no hand work.
Obi is no longer a boy but a man.
That advice and statement the pain me reach today.
Fear is the destroyer of dreams.
Parents don't want you to get hurt
But they forget nothing in life comes without taking good risk because nobody knows tomorrow..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opera Mini Thank You O / Ugandan Couple Caught Chopping Themselves In Broad Daylight On A Highway / How Many Ladies Can Answer This Effectively ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.