Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady (93618 Views)

Why Plain Looking Ladies Attract Better Suitors/Husbands Than Beautiful Ladies. / Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays / Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by MistarT(m): 7:13am On Apr 23, 2020
When a runs girl genuinely repents no problem, however no matter the level of affluence in her new family, if she doesn't stop the runs lifestyle SHE WILL NOT END WELL.

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Liliantalks: 7:16am On Apr 23, 2020
ZeusP:
Grace & Favour
runs girls hv more grace and favor
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by richieray: 7:16am On Apr 23, 2020
Most people think God is for them alone.This has to be the highest form of entitlement.

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by bilulu(m): 7:19am On Apr 23, 2020
Babythicksme17:
She stated the obvious.Bad girls always get responsible and caring bf/husband.
Because the good girls don't know when to use their brain. They won't know when they re rejecting or pushing their husband away all in the name of I am born again. You are supposed to use your brain in everything you do even while dating. I for marry her now but.....

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by bilulu(m): 7:20am On Apr 23, 2020
pizzzy:
What do you expect when be say you good girls go dey play hard to get and dey pray to holy ghost to give una signs before una go agreed to date a guy.my advice is Don't turn ur self into a LovePeddler all just because na runs girls dey marry better husbands u might miss ur luck going down dat road
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Ladycewhy(f): 7:20am On Apr 23, 2020
it's all about being available . These runs girls know the hangout of wealthy men,they know where to meet these type of men and how to put themselves out there.The runs girls leave little or nothing to chance.

Where these rich guys hangout non-runs girls usually have no business being there not to talk of having the mind to gate crash the place . lipsrsealed
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by bilulu(m): 7:21am On Apr 23, 2020
Liliantalks:
these same possibilities r the reason decent girls r decent , n still don’t gain nothing from it
They don't know when to use their brian, rejecting men doesn't make you decent.

3 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Aystarz: 7:21am On Apr 23, 2020
Babythicksme17:
She stated the obvious.Bad girls always get responsible and caring bf/husband.

Lies. One of the many mumu stereotypes that Nigerians like to yammer about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Cree: 7:21am On Apr 23, 2020
It's sad. I dont even have a bf..God will come through for us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by winningwinner(m): 7:26am On Apr 23, 2020
yyba:
99.9% correct, I know a lot of runs girls that got married and they are leaving peacefully with their husbands.

Okay, you did not tell us about those who were infected with diseases and died. You did not tell us about those who were used for rituals. You did not tell us about those who were beaten and battered and sent packing because of promiscuity, etc.

Your assertion is that every woman should begin to misbehave and when your own brother is looking for a wife, you'll make sure you traverse land and sea to make sure he marries a virgin.

Op, let me tell you that your support for this is because you girls went to various fellowships with ulterior motives just to deceive unsuspecting young men to fall for your antics. I cannot tell of anyone who served God wholeheartedly and got abandoned. You can't serve God and demons at the same time. No one can do God 419!

5 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by kelly72: 7:27am On Apr 23, 2020
The so called good girls are highly pretentious, mean and want you on your knees before you can even touch.

They may be runs girls but they are easier to get along with. Many of them have good characters and are kind and trustworthy.

Everybody has both good and not good qualities about them.

2 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by nimo4real: 7:31am On Apr 23, 2020
The thing bout runs girls is that most of them done see am finish, they have seen different kind of manhood and they understand life to men. Now when they see a man that is promising they support him financially after all they been doing prostitution for years now, them done save enough money .....most of them do pay their bride price.
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by bigtt76(f): 7:32am On Apr 23, 2020
Because they were more adventurous, less nagging, have listening ears the men wanted and always available cheesy

Liliantalks:
How true this ? well to me , very true

https://mobile.twitter.com/Deola__Adereti/status/1252567725693702144

3 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by esanmantruth: 7:33am On Apr 23, 2020
For you to get this thought now, your fellowship nor first pure. Upon your reading the Bible even while in school, so you not learn anything from the Bible and Holy Spirit nor talk to you. Some Dey use juju marry man but it will be good if you marry in the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Dalby(m): 7:33am On Apr 23, 2020
So called bad girls have seen all shades and colours of men and have come to the conclusion that there is no perfect man. They accept what they have and flaunt it as the closest to perfect. On the contrary the so called good girl are still in utopia believing always the there must be a man better than the one in front of them. They focus all their attention on the search forgetting the passage of time. Like a flash, menopause strikes and they are left wondering where they went wrong...

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by InfinityFabric: 7:37am On Apr 23, 2020
KenModi:

At least they got money, what you got?? Data to shout upadan online say “money miss road”?? cheesy
Yes I have lots of data, pic down below can u show yours ?
You think everyone in Nairaland is broke and angry ?

And for them to be rich and also be able to sustain it, they ain’t no morons.
Money is your skill, luck, location etc, there's a reason why the most intelligent are not the richest some not even rich.
By the way if you've been to Abuja, you might've seen a lot of "money miss road", assuming you are not in the outskirts.

As for the issue of women, the intelligent ones will learn morons will stay the same.
Tldr;If you're rich and all u can get is used lady then on top of that controlling u like baby save for juju, you're a slowpoke (or an ignoramus). Either way u will be needing proper education.

Demolition, destruction, annihilation, I'm simply running away with this.

2 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by unikprince(m): 7:40am On Apr 23, 2020
lefulefu:
all those married women that sleep with random men in hotels wetin u think say dem be during their spinster days cheesy
remember ashawo job be like military job
they can retire but when gbege show face dem go come out of retirement cheesy
Ashawo wey marry, na holiday she dey. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by walkwithgod(m): 7:41am On Apr 23, 2020
Belafonte:

I have noticed your problem. It’s not that so-called decent girls aren’t getting men. It is that runs girls are getting the “rich better men”. That is your focus. Men with means. While it is not wrong or even shameful to desire a rich husband, it is important to note that many rich men aren’t really responsible.

There are many rich men you cannot marry. Whose lifestyles would make your stomach turn. The reason for what you’re observing isn’t totally straightforward and you may putting yourself in danger comparing yourself with people whose methods you know nothing about.

You want a rich husband but are you willing to encourage that broke, serious dude who’s been bugging our phone lines or would you rather reply with “k” or worse leave him on read? If you aren’t willing to do that, are you willing to do what your runs girl mentors are doing? grin

This update loud oo !

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Aystarz: 7:45am On Apr 23, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I'm still shocked by the part about meat pieces stored in the vjj for a week just to keep a man on a short leash. I can't get over it.

grin grin You don't know how dangerous it is for a rich bloke to make out with a Nigerian/Ghanaian prostitute/runsgirl. You have no idea.

2 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 23, 2020
Liliantalks:
very obvious fact !! They call all women prostitutes but the real prostitutes r getting the best out of life

Please try thier way & come inform us of ur "best life" experience. Even if i might not be on nairaland, am sure my juniors will learn alot from ur mistakes

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Dabliss02(m): 7:46am On Apr 23, 2020
We have different fortune and destiny
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by ifnyioj22(m): 7:49am On Apr 23, 2020
Na bottom power lased with juju!
With decent man wiil marry a confirmed opio with his korokoro eye??

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Billyanger(m): 7:53am On Apr 23, 2020
Liliantalks:
I wish I was cause they seem to be getting the best out of life

But they are not undecided
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:53am On Apr 23, 2020
Churchgirls are hypocritous ... nonsense
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by piper7(m): 7:57am On Apr 23, 2020
Liliantalks:
How true this ? well to me , very true

https://mobile.twitter.com/Deola__Adereti/status/1252567725693702144
No one wants to get married to a woman that reads Psalm 91 before having sex.

2 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by francium001: 7:58am On Apr 23, 2020
This is all about discipline on knowing when to say it is Okay for me and above all Grace and fate also plays a very important role in this case.
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by freetheking: 7:59am On Apr 23, 2020
J111333:
That's what they make you believe on social media. cheesy
Exectly
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by dbestuncle: 8:01am On Apr 23, 2020
This matter is very true
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by obowunmi(m): 8:04am On Apr 23, 2020
Men love the sex freaks. that's why.
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by olohunoje1(m): 8:05am On Apr 23, 2020
The reason why dat make runs girls hv responsible guy is dat she will not make life miserable for her hubby because she will always remember her past but u see those holy girls chaiiiiii
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by dtrend(m): 8:07am On Apr 23, 2020
Liliantalks:
What u guys think ?

what's the diff? some runs gals are still churchy n single...
my dear, Las Las, it still boils down to character....
my observation though...

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (26) (Reply)

Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.