Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady (93688 Views)

Why Plain Looking Ladies Attract Better Suitors/Husbands Than Beautiful Ladies. / Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays / Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by SlimChay: 8:10am On Apr 23, 2020
Liliantalks:
runs girls hv more grace and favor

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:10am On Apr 23, 2020
Simpubozz:

Lol e b like sey u just dey realize being a good girl no pay u abi.. Continue.. cheesy cheesy

She was never a good gal

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Mart1994(m): 8:11am On Apr 23, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
Churchgirls are hypocritous ... nonsense
Shatap dia
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Meti99(m): 8:11am On Apr 23, 2020
yeye dey smell
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by sky32(m): 8:13am On Apr 23, 2020
No need to complain o... Kuku go and be a runs girl too!
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by JayPeeOham: 8:13am On Apr 23, 2020
Liliantalks:
How true this ? well to me , very true

https://mobile.twitter.com/Deola__Adereti/status/1252567725693702144

The twitter handle says "Pastor..." When a Pastor begin to conceive thoughts like this.......hmmmmm shocked

I won't say a word! lipsrsealed
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by mrde(m): 8:14am On Apr 23, 2020
Even doe I and must guys/men won't publicly admit, but the most enjoyable relationships are usually does that were just meant to be a one night thingy. Now that's not to say I support loose lifestyle. Many of these "ladies" have experienced bitter lives from home or past relationships and have had to learn the hard way thereby studying the weaknesses of the male folks.

They know what they want and how to scheme their ways into their targets heart. Some can even sustain this till death do them part.

My advice to the "sisters", explore, watch movies, watch mojo if you need to, ask your "bad friends" for tips. But never ever lower your standards because someone seems to show you the good parts of their marriage. Couples always lie about how happy they are, how great their partners are and the mind blowing sex they always enjoy. Be you and yours will locate you at the right time.
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 23, 2020
That is because the so called church girls or women are hyporcrites rather. I hate hyporcrites!
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by livinbygrace: 8:18am On Apr 23, 2020
Munzy14:

The problem is being approachable...

Majority of most single ladies who have crossed 30 made themselves unapproachable in their 20s or where highly critical and hoping to meet a perfect molded mr right.

A runs girl is approachable and she understands no one is perfect.

Many men are naturally shy, few are bold...And those bold ones are the ones u call alpha male....AKA society bad boys.

And those bold men, hunt for the runs girls for a fling, and settles for the good girls for marriage.

In essence, the nice and comfortable gentlemen who are shy, are easy targets for the runs girls AKA bad girls.

YOU MUST BE VERY INTELLIGENT,THIS IS THE BEST COMMENT ON THIS POST.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:18am On Apr 23, 2020
Avalancheman:
Runs girls don't necessarily get better husbands. They just get husbands when they are ready to. How?

Since they've seen it all, they locate the shy, innocent guys (I can't chase a lady guys)and toast them directly or indirectly. Thereafter they do all it takes to keep their catch. They are ready to apologise even when they are wrong.

They do the calling, texting, checking up and what have you.

They dont even ask for a proposal ring not to talk about bended knees. They just go ahead and start discussing marriage with the innocent guy.

Voila, they get married and live happily ever after.

Very true

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by SonOfUbunja: 8:19am On Apr 23, 2020
Dont be deceived by useless posts like this.
Runs girls dont get married to good men and live happily. This is just a way of useless girls that started having sex since they were 15 to console themselves for all the abortions they've done.
Good girls marry good men and live happily.
Research have shown that people who dated only person before have better marriages and are more satisfied in the bedroom.
When you go online and see things like
"Dear joro, hide my identity, my husband did..." those are the runs girls talking. They are either comparing penis size, or saying their husband is a 2 min man, or he likes a weird fetish etc.
That is how runs girls become, they never make good wives. They never got to build any communication skills because they were using their pussy and sex to communicate.
And lets not forget, this runs girls thrend is very recent. None of them have stayed married for 20 years. So before you conclude that they are happier in marriage wait to see the results. No be social media marriage they happen.
Be guided

4 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by AdoreHim: 8:21am On Apr 23, 2020
What do they even mean by the best things of life? That your hubby is rich, is the best of life?
I weep for this sinful generation.

Bizibi:
because you see them in range Rover ba Abeg live your decent life.....you never see their better cry.

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Zedman(m): 8:22am On Apr 23, 2020
Their marriage no dey last, don't bother yourself. Ashawo will always return back to their work.

2 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by dewuyiebun: 8:23am On Apr 23, 2020
That's where we miss it,who are we to judge anybody,runs girl or not, God said he will show mercy to whoever he likes, have come to realize that all we need in this life is mercy of the almighty God
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by jozee8: 8:25am On Apr 23, 2020
Liliantalks:
I wish I was cause they seem to be getting the best out of life
Do not envy the prosperities of sinners
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Eminya(f): 8:25am On Apr 23, 2020
winningwinner:

Okay, you did not tell us about those who were infected with diseases and died. You did not tell us about those who were used for rituals. You did not tell us about those who were beaten and battered and sent packing because of promiscuity, etc.

Your assertion is that every woman should begin to misbehave and when your own brother is looking for a wife, you'll make sure you traverse land and sea to make sure he marries a virgin.

Op, let me tell you that your support for this is because you girls went to various fellowships with ulterior motives just to deceive unsuspecting young men to fall for your antics. I cannot tell of anyone who served God wholeheartedly and got abandoned. You can't serve God and demons at the same time. No one can do God 419!
They will never say the truth, they probably didn't like the humble brothers but also had their eyes on prized men.
Serving God for selfish reasons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Dick1000(m): 8:26am On Apr 23, 2020
Runs girls divorce case in the court is 99%

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by epini(m): 8:33am On Apr 23, 2020
Liliantalks:
How true this ? well to me , very true

https://mobile.twitter.com/Deola__Adereti/status/1252567725693702144
men have preference;you churchy girls can leave your hobby for a month and go for a crusade meanwhile the x runsgirl will always b with her hubby or family
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Chijeep(m): 8:33am On Apr 23, 2020
yes, u ar vry correct.
Decent ladies mostly find it hard to end up wit nice guys becos of
1. Shyness: dey tends to b shy esp wen it comes to romance nd caring. Eg, it difficult 4 dem to just pik up der fone to call der guy.
2. Over religiousity: Somtin lik I cant do dix i cant do dat, nd such always end up nt doing at all.
3. Over seriousness: making rules dat ar unconditional. Eg, if you cant com to my house dat means i cant, if he dont do dix den i wont.
Nd you know dat we guys always rule, so we want a lady dat wil be submisive nt a law maker nd law enforcer.
Runs girls dont care of watever it cost dem to mak der guy happy as long as dey ar seeing wat dey want.
der ar still many more... But my advice to dem is dat wenever dey meet a guy who is serious dey shud learn to tak him lik a 2nd god.
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Zither(m): 8:33am On Apr 23, 2020
J111333:
That's what they make you believe on social media. cheesy

excuse me, are you the anti-christ? grin

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Brunicekid(m): 8:35am On Apr 23, 2020
Oyiboman69:
The time ashawo get good opportunity don pass.now people don too many for the market both small small girls... I strongly reject that your conclusion
Very true... A man wey wan marry eettkes for the VERY BEST out of the MANY ALTERNATIVES.

It's a Scale of Preference matter.
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Treasuredvessel: 8:35am On Apr 23, 2020
Agree with this or not,the more spiritual you are the greater your challenges in life.What is not in you is not in you,if you're bad continue,if you're good continue,mercy and favour is the difference
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Kykyblaze(m): 8:38am On Apr 23, 2020
This is like my money controls my bitch.
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 23, 2020
danilmo:

ahn ahn..Nawa o, are they ur mentor, U didn't see good girls that married to good guys happily?? the thing is the said runs girl disappoint simple logic that beat ur belief, hence making them d center of mind attraction. I know Satan can make things look sweet so as to attract more people to fall for his scam...

so u want to join league now,

be like all the good girls we are dreaming to settle down with are planning to join d bad league o..hmm

Lemme quickly go and check on my church girl before she change mind o grin

las las all of us go dey alright
It's too late for me to be a bad girl now, very very late, moreover I cherish my reputation with my life. Religion aside, it was my reputation that made me desist from those act.

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:38am On Apr 23, 2020
Rapmoney:

I have been observing you for a while on this forum. You seem to be promoting sexual waywardness!

She was never a good girl, intelligent people can easily detect that from her writings.

She is a frustrated bad girl, who is surprised that badder or worse gals are getting married to big magaz but she is still left out

6 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by SlimChay: 8:38am On Apr 23, 2020
Eminya:

They will never say the truth, they probably didn't like the humble brothers but also had their eyes on prized men.
Serving God for selfish reasons.
You're so right. Let me also point out that most of these so called good girls know the difference between a good guy n a bad one. They always tend to navigate towards that useless good for nothing boy but will hold to unreasonable and unfair standard,the good guy with unkind conditions.

For instance, women will sleep with whomever they want but will play the "no-sèx before marriage nonsense with good guys solely as a strategy to keep him or make him hurriedly tie the knot just so he can taste the coochie lol

Isn't that manipulation?

What she couldn't achieve or do with the useless boys is what she'll want with the good boy just to ease her demented self esteem.

If your legs are closed till after marriage. At least let it be out of true repentance or reverence for God,not out of fear of being dumped afterwards. Most girls wear the combative psyche like teenagers all the time. Always wanting to play guys and cry after that guys don't know what they want when their trick doesn't favor them lol

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by doctore212(m): 8:40am On Apr 23, 2020
Well. She might be right.

Am planning to marry my long time, tested and trusted Olosho babe wey dey hustle for Abula Ado.

The main reason is that she is very neat, gives me free kpekus when I no get money and she can pray very well.

Once this lockdown is over, we go begin dey plan how to meet the parents. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 23, 2020
Liliantalks:
hmmm u can’t Shame me with the rubs business talk! I wish I could be one but I sincerely don’t hv the balls to

Does not require any balls..

You are not marketing yourself well, that is why you are still single.

Most ladies I know dont realize opportunity when they see one. That is the main issue here. Once you are able to identify a man with future potentials, why are you still single ?

Saying no to Every man that says Hi to you does not make you a good girl.

You need only one YES, to stop being single. To identify who to say YES to is your main problem.

But the average runs girl says YES to 80% of her toasters, and among those toasters she is able to pick the golden one out of the ashes.

6 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Eben11: 8:45am On Apr 23, 2020
Dey married Rich man does not mean dey are happly married. d wife maybe happy but d husband is sad knowing full well he picked d wrong choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 23, 2020
mimimile93:
Runs girl or not, if you go to the right places you'll meet the right people.

There is no right place per say.

The right man is on your street, in your church, in the banking hall, in the market.

Ability to identify him is the issue.
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Liliantalks: 8:48am On Apr 23, 2020
doctore212:
Well. She might be right.

Am planning to marry my long time, tested and trusted Olosho babe wey dey hustle for Abula Ado.

The main reason is that she is very neat, gives me free kpekus when I no get money and she can pray very well.

Once this lockdown is over, we go begin dey plan how to meet the parents. [color=#000099][/color]
okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply)

Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out / "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.