Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (113887 Views)

Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count / 6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men / 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by ScoobieRogers(f): 8:59am On Apr 28, 2020
Lostz:

it is a common knowledge in Delta here that Igbo women sleep around even after marriage.

the Igbo man will always accept back a cheating wife.

don't just sit in your room and come up with figures

Oya the party scatter...
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 28, 2020
cosmos1440:

You Igbos will turn everything into tribalism.

And do Igbo married Igbo women have extra-maital sexual affair ? Yes they do. I personally know of two
1. Wife of a client
2. A former neighbour's wife.
Note, I was not the one involved but got to know about them because of my closeness to them.

Bottom line, faithfulness/unfaithfulness , fidelity/infidelity , strong libido/weak libido, etc knows no tribe
Bros cosmos, RARELY doesn't mean NEVER.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by henrybomb(m): 9:01am On Apr 28, 2020
Flier:
Not all of them goes back to it,but I think it also depends on tribe
Most Igbo ladies don't go back to their past after getting married, let's say 5% goes back compared to
Yoruba about 50 percent goes back to their past while
South South people about 90%
Small thing una don carry tribe enter

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Billyanger(m): 9:01am On Apr 28, 2020
GreenArrow1:
Definelty will cheat on you when the opportunity presents itself. My present GF who has been pressuring me for marriage has an astronomical body count. E pass high. How can I now marry someone who if she picks a stone and throws in the marketplace, it will hit at least 5 exes? Even ashawo no get custormer reach the girl.
Then she said something about when she reported someone who beat up her brother to the police. That she told herself that even if it is to just give the police man her kpekus, to have them deal with the boy, she was ready. Underline "just."

That is the testament of a person who doesn't place any value on her body. She gives it out willingly.
She will give it out again. When she goes to look for a job. When she goes to pursue a contract. When she runs into certain exes.

Flee!!!

Astronomical body count Tf! Your gf is tenacious sexually grin grin���

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by AndreSalvatore: 9:05am On Apr 28, 2020
Is like asking if a new born baby can put to birth
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Ingriid(f): 9:05am On Apr 28, 2020
emmaodet:

Sure, we are the reason, No doubt BUT a woman can also say No to the advances, am i lying?
If i go to the market and pressure the seller to sell eg car or land etc to me, the seller has the right and power to say No, abi?
Why not stick with the bf instead of being pressured to cheat on him because of maybe finance etc thereby causing breakup and before you know it, body count rising.
Also, when you know you are not ready to marry, why dating? From age 16/17years old, you are already dating.
Is it not the same thing they tell guys? To go hustle, finish school and be working before thinking about women? Since we all know the woman too is not ready to marry at teen, why not focus on schooling and when you graduate, you can date.
In as much as we want to put the blames on guys, know that the rising of a woman's body count is solely the fault of the woman because she could have said No
Mr, I’m not exonerating my gender in any of this; cos there are good number of women that spread their legs for anything.This is the summary of what I’m saying: If a man doesn’t see future with a lady, he should not bother tasting, that way we reduce d body counts but u men will never agree. You said a woman should keeping saying No, but ur gender will still mock a woman that keeps saying no by saying’ u will stay long in ur father’s house’ .Men should reduce d pressure of asking for sex sex sex, then d body count will reduce . Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by nzeobi(m): 9:05am On Apr 28, 2020
Lostz:

I hear. I lived in Igbo land so I know what I am saying
What are the things I said that you think are false.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Etinosa1234: 9:11am On Apr 28, 2020
Flier:
You should try it out because I am talking from from experience beside you got it wrong,most girls at the brothels are not real igbo Infact it will be very difficult for you to find a real igbo lady who is into prostitution in Lagos apart from normal island runs.Majority of them are from south south but they prefer to use igbo name just to attract high class customers
Mind you I am a Yoruba guy Abi kilowi

Igbo names to attract high class customer...

what is so special in amaka and nneka

Guy u too dey lie abeg

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by E2000: 9:11am On Apr 28, 2020
donestk:
I meant someone with several past relationships that went down with most of them.
What happened in the past does not all the time remain in the past. Some things from the past find a way to affect the future Negatively.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by cy4cent(f): 9:14am On Apr 28, 2020
nanauju:

Na where u dey u go know na.. Why not try visiting other places and comparing figures, Before concluding. Unless you just want to get into a baseless argument with the guy u quoted, to prove a point that does not exist. Which is the norm here anyways

Did he lie about the part that said she'd give it to her husband?

A married igbo lady was having an affair with
our neighbor, and gave the 2 children that resulted from the affair to the igbo man she was married to..

You people should stop this pretence already, you're afraid of criticism because you are always judging and talking about others to make yourselves look better.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Billionnegro: 9:14am On Apr 28, 2020
Olude193:
It all depends on the lady involved...

At least she was sincere about the body count..

If she says she isn't into it then try to trust her. You could also put her through a test...

I don't understand how we men have more body counts than ladies and still go on to condemn the ladies who are sincere about theirs

Instead of you to enjoy what you are being blessed with

Dude no woman is ever sincere about her body count if it is high. They will lie about it in court, and swear to God and lie to you face.

Men do not have more body counts than women do, don't be deceived. It is easier for women to get random rod if they want it, than for men to get kpekus. Men usually have to work harder to get kpekus than women who wants rod.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 28, 2020
bobkezel:

she didnt tell me all i guess.
I used an app, i forgot the name.
You will be reading all their chats in real time.
Whatsapp, facebook, telegram, twitter, phone calls and messages.
lol, how u go forget the name grin. Abeg jor, forward am for my mail if u nor want the world to know d name grin piusfdl@gmail.com
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by ProdigalSaviour: 9:32am On Apr 28, 2020
Your lucky ooo
Me way never see one this lockdown...I been dey carry body ignore my street gals now the chips are down they no send me..my neighbour just dey enjoy he no go allow me sleep for morning he go come dey laugh me..make Monday reach first
doctore212:
Guy nothing dey happen.

Am just waiting for this lockdown make I go meet my babe parents (though na formal Olosho for the place wey I dey stay before).

She don Tey for the job but me I no send.

As far as she dey loyal. What would I have done without her in this lockdown.

She sabi give me kpekus for free.if not, I don't know what I would have done.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by nanauju(f): 9:33am On Apr 28, 2020
cy4cent:

Did he lie about the part that said she'd give it to her husband?

A married igbo lady was having an affair with
our neighbor, and gave the 2 children that resulted from the affair to the igbo man she was married to..

You people should stop this pretence already, you're afraid of criticism because you are always judging and talking about others to make yourselves look better.

That is the fucking business between you and your neighbor undecided u must have been the one who got her pregnant or who conducted the paternity test to determine who owns the child. Idiat

Now get the fvck out of my mention undecided

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by cosmos1440: 9:35am On Apr 28, 2020
NockMedia:

Bros cosmos, RARELY doesn't mean NEVER.

Of course I know the difference between rarely and never. If you must know Igbo girls/women, whether married or not, do not rarely cheat, they always cheat. In short, it is hard to come across Igbo girls/women who do not cheat. All you need to do is ask. They all have a price tag and you will be surprised at how cheap some of them are.
Meanwhile, I only cited those two because of my very close relationship with them...

Finally, you Igbos should learn how not to turn every topic in to a tribal issue.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 28, 2020
cosmos1440:

Of course I know the difference between rarely and never. If you must know Igbo girls/women, whether married or not, do not rarely cheat, they always cheat. In short, it is hard to come across Igbo girls/women who do not cheat. All you need to do is ask. They all have a price tag and you will be surprised at how cheap some of them are.
Meanwhile, I only cited those two because of my very close relationship with them...

Finally, you Igbos should learn how not to turn every topic in to a tribal issue.
LOL you're being sentimental, man.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by nauto: 9:39am On Apr 28, 2020
Yes
No
Yes No

Choose one
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by successity5(m): 9:40am On Apr 28, 2020
Lostz:

it is a common knowledge in Delta here that Igbo women sleep around even after marriage.

�������
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Biodex58(m): 9:42am On Apr 28, 2020
Fingerling s #10
Juvenile #20
Dry fish 2k for 500grams
Table size 750 per kilo please contact us on.08067624693....Location:Mowe, Ogun state and lagos.

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by DedeNkem: 9:42am On Apr 28, 2020
donestk:
I meant someone with several past relationships that went down with most of them.

Having several past relationships doesn't necessarily mean the person can't keep a relationship. Until you investigate what happened in each relationship, you can't judge.

Some people are just unlucky getting the right person. Until they the right person comes along, they'll continue dating.

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Ghenisean(m): 9:54am On Apr 28, 2020
Flier:
Most Igbo ladies don't go back to their past after getting married, let's say 5% goes back compared to

Ekpa,see eehhnn for here in Isoko,Delta State,the moment the marriage rites are performed or even just going for introduction self,if you as a lady goes out to see another man,you're doomed,as in eehnn,if you're with children already,the kids start dying one after the other,if the ancestors pity you,it'll be serious financial fall for both spouses,followed by serious illness,epilepsy,ringworms in your head,stroke etc and finally death,that's if you still refuse to confess,and when you die,you'll not be buried until some certain rites are performed and sacrifices made.
Same goes to the husband if he eats any money or food prepared from the money gotten from such adulterous act.
You hear.so stop analyzing what you know nothing of . angry angry undecided
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by BigBee78: 9:57am On Apr 28, 2020
Flier:

Lol.. How did youcarry out ya skewed survey to have arrived at those %s?? Nahhh... It just depends on individuals involved oo
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Harfisco(m): 10:01am On Apr 28, 2020
Flier:

was that what you studied in school
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Roycemadeit(m): 10:08am On Apr 28, 2020
Daboomb:

That is the reality, it goes both ways

Yes, it goes both ways.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Mightyify(m): 10:09am On Apr 28, 2020
bobkezel:

2 of the 3 guys were her ex. I spied on her social media she didnt know.
She came visiting, when she left my house she went straight to her ex house and told me her phone will soon go off cos of low battery. She didnt know her chats with the guy comes to my phone too. When i asked her she denied it. I kept my cool but in my mind i have ended everything. What i was doing was to keep lashing her till i am tired.
So, the 2nd ex invited her over, she went and spent the weekend telling me her phone has gone bad. I asked her she denied again.
I told her i am coming to see her parents so as to fix date for our intoduction.
3rd guy, she said he was just a friend that she will date or have anything serious with that kind of guy. So she told the guy i was coming to see her parents, the guy requested for final lashing, she agreed and the lashed in a hotel on 3 occassions oooo.
The 2nd ex requested for final lashing too, she gave him again.
I stopped asking her.
So i went to see the parents, they were very happy. We concluded on a date for the intro i left.
I called my babe, asked her about those sexcapades, she started saying that i am insecure, that she didnt do anything with them, that if this is how i am insecure that she would reconsider marrying me.
I knew she was trying to use reverse psyc on me. She was very angry o. I called her and then showed her all her chats and sexcapades.
She was shocked and cried herself to stupor. She begged and begged. Asked her friends to beg me too.
My intention was to tag along with the wedding plans and then disappear on the wedding day , but then i remembered her innocent parents.
She is on nairaland and may be reading this.
He body count should be over 25, cos when i met her i was the 15th guy. After we broke up i later contacted her and pretended to be interested again , i told her to tell me whatever she did with guys cos this time around i dont want to hear stories. She mention about 5 guys that she has slept with withing 1 year.
I just smiled and knew this one is born to straff.

this broke my heart
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by PinkDick(m): 10:11am On Apr 28, 2020
humilitypays:
very wonderful comment from you, except where u told her to protect her past as in hide her past identity which will still be burst open someday.

The best advice is ladies should not compare their lives with men, they should try as much as they can to live a clean life so that they won't have too dirty of a past to hide or protect.

No matter where you go on earth, men and women are not measured with the same rule, sadly that's how life is, feminism or gender equality cannot help it

Correct!
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by bunminikan(m): 10:11am On Apr 28, 2020
Every one got tendency to cheat in marriage its discipline and commitment that make the difference. Men naturally are cheaters and they cheat for no reasons. They cheats and still love their wife at the same time. Women in marriage likely are not going to cheat except if they don't love their husband or some certain reasons. Most women in marriage believes they reached the bus stop.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by cy4cent(f): 10:17am On Apr 28, 2020
nanauju:

That is the fucking business between you and your neighbor undecided u must have been the one who got her pregnant or who conducted the paternity test to determine who owns the child. Idiat

Now get the fvck out of my mention undecided

Lol sweetheart, you still didn't answer the question. It required a simple yes or no to put things in perspective.

Trying to mask ignorance with arrogance does not provide clarity to the discuss at hand, Hun. Hope you weren't too enraged to see that i am a femalegrin so i couldn't have been the one who impregnated her. If you guys are not ashamed of such an act, why're you so fired up? angry grin

When the truth hurts, these kind of reactions aren't out of place. I don't engage in gutter talk like the trash you put up there, have fun basking in your vile.... you should be glad I quoted you.
Have a whatever kind of day you wish for yourself... ciao

3 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by thatsleepboy1: 10:19am On Apr 28, 2020
Lostz:

Didn't u read what he said very well? Igbo deltans are the pple of the south south and he mentioned 90% of them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Couple Rocks Underwear In Pre-wedding Pictures / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.