Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (113691 Views)

Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count / 6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men / 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Damsman10(m): 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
GreenArrow1:
Definelty will cheat on you when the opportunity presents itself. My present GF who has been pressuring me for marriage has an astronomical body count. E pass high. How can I now marry someone who if she picks a stone and throws in the marketplace, it will hit at least 5 exes? Even ashawo no get custormer reach the girl.
Then she said something about when she reported someone who beat up her brother to the police. That she told herself that even if it is to just give the police man her kpekus, to have them deal with the boy, she was ready. Underline "just."

That is the testament of a person who doesn't place any value on her body. She gives it out willingly.
She will give it out again. When she goes to look for a job. When she goes to pursue a contract. When she runs into certain exes.

Flee!!!

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by emmaodet: 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ingriid:
Mr, can u exclude d list of women who exchange their body for money? Cos this is where u are driving at now. I’m talking about men and women who are committed and ready to settle. If u go tru my second response to u, I already said there are women who can sleep with anything, meaning in exchange for money.
This is my scenario: if u approach me today, and we meet d following day and u notice I’m not what u want in a woman, kindly let me go instead of just leading me on so u can taste ,If U do this, my body count will reduce. Trust me, u men are d reason a lot of women have body counts. To end all these, we should just go back to d old ways, no marriage, no cookies !

Hmmmmmm
No marriage, No cookies.
Lai lai
God forbid.
We must taste those cookies.
Why do you want to cut us off from the cookies grid? Don't be wicked Ingrid.
I prefer this pattern, it makes the cookies soooo sooooo available and cheap.
After pure water, na cookies cheap pass.
On a serious note -
You see, this is what have been sayingbfor some time, that we think we are enjoying the privileges of today and see our mothers and grandmothers has weak, uncivilized and backward but we will all look back 20 years from now and really hope and appreciate their lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Ingriid(f): 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2020
emmaodet:
[/b]

Hmmmmmm
No marriage, No cookies.
Lai lai
God forbid.
We must taste those cookies.
Why do you want to cut us off from the cookies grid? Don't be wicked Ingrid.
I prefer this pattern, it makes the cookies soooo sooooo available and cheap.
After pure water, na cookies cheap pass.
On a serious note -
You see, this is what have been sayingbfor some time, that we think we are enjoying the privileges of today and see our mothers and grandmothers has weak, uncivilized and backward but we will all look back 20 years from now and really hope and appreciate their lifestyle
Trust me, this advise I’m giving is for u guys. If u all taste and taste and taste, this same woman is still going to marry ur gender, she won’t marry herself. Look at d way u guys are complaining about high numbers of a lady’s body count. At d end of d day, u or ur friend, or ur brother is still gonna wife her, so u see! This generation is messed up already, u guys will just have to deal with d high number of a lady’s body counts cos u started it cos u won’t stop tasting. Since y’all won’t stop tasting, stop complaining o! Lol.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by DaddyRochie1642: 3:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
GreenArrow1:
Definelty will cheat on you when the opportunity presents itself. My present GF who has been pressuring me for marriage has an astronomical body count. E pass high. How can I now marry someone who if she picks a stone and throws in the marketplace, it will hit at least 5 exes? Even ashawo no get custormer reach the girl.
Then she said something about when she reported someone who beat up her brother to the police. That she told herself that even if it is to just give the police man her kpekus, to have them deal with the boy, she was ready. Underline "just."

That is the testament of a person who doesn't place any value on her body. She gives it out willingly.
She will give it out again. When she goes to look for a job. When she goes to pursue a contract. When she runs into certain exes.

Flee!!!

In your statement.. you said "Your Present GF" has an estronomical body count... Yet you are advising someone to Flee .. when You Yourself haven't Fled From Your Own gringrin
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Shanana1(m): 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2020
doctore212:
Guy nothing dey happen.

Am just waiting for this lockdown make I go meet my babe parents (though na formal Olosho for the place wey I dey stay before).

She don Tey for the job but me I no send.

As far as she dey loyal. What would I have done without her in this lockdown.

She sabi give me kpekus for free.if not, I don't know what I would have done.

Abeg somebody should beat sense into this guy's skull...Abi u smoke weed ni? because she Sabi give kpekus that's why you wan marry her? irobot

4 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by TomMary(f): 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
emmaodet:

Yes you are right and that is why it is good to live a good life not to have too tainted a bad one.
About not checking a man's past - Nature. It fvcks and favour each gender diffidently Or should i also question you why ladies naturally enjoy the benefits of Relationship? You just wake up and dress up but for strange reasons unknown to you, you see guys calling you, trying all their possible best to get your attention, giving money, gifts, trying their best to win your heart and make you comfortable, you look at men and you just see different options on your lap - Free outing and dating, free recharge cards, data, free ride, not to talk of how nature quietly Exonerate women from been killed or annihilated during crisis or war, you think all these are your doings? You think mother nature couldn't have designed it to kill off all women after conquering a place? Why do you think women are left and men mostly killed? Haaaa haaaaa so women should always be at the win win situation everytime while a man becomes a Ant soldier who works all his life? And to even cap it all, despite all the privileges enjoyed by women do you know she still has the liberty to cry Victim and put it on we men for her misfortunes? Common on, you are going to enjoy some privileges easily while take some hits too, don't be ungrateful you know.

Ain't basically ungrateful and not all women fold their hands and wait for men to provide for them ...

For God's sake, both men and women are humans, our humanness most times over shadows us and as such we tend to make grave mistakes ..

Thanks to God we get to have a fresh new day and year to rewrite those mistakes and lead positive lives again..

The fact that she had a lot of body counts in the past doesn't mean she will be a cheat in the future..

I am basically tired of society and men making it look like the man can have multiple gfs, sugar mummies and indulge in all manner of rubbish without fear of the society raising dust ...

Everyone deserves a fair chance..
The fact that you didn't do it right in the past doesn't mean you won't do it right in the future..

Unfortunately only few have eyes to see
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Arewa1408: 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2020
Flier:
Not all of them goes back to it,but I think it also depends on tribe
Most Igbo ladies don't go back to their past after getting married, let's say 5% goes back compared to
Yoruba about 50 percent goes back to their past while
South South people about 90%

Let me see how you will enter heaven!

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Arewa1408: 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Flee!!!

Some people are loose with their mouth. They joke around and say things they don't mean. There are ladies that talk about sex a lot and they will analyze and re analyze for you you will think they have plenty body count but Nope, they are just full of "TALK". Also, some dont talk and they will be first to scream God forbid, but they are deep in the game so, make sure your own inhibitions or conclusion based on what you put together with your suspicious mindset is not the problem.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by DaddyRochie1642: 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
tydi:

Let me shock you.
My ex wife gave a stranger kpekus just to get back at her bf then.where is the patience, torelance trying to know the reason he cheated and work things out. I just pity these present naija generational ladies and whoever wife them. Cus they're cheap is insulting to the word cheap They're born to open legs to eternity, na we guys dey at the winning end na to dey fire their toto dey go anyhow. anyone wey sour, stink and smell we discard am and unto the younger fresher ones.

Thou art wise sir

Respect
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by emmaodet: 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ingriid:
Trust me, this advise I’m giving is for u guys. If u all taste and taste and taste, this same woman is still going to marry ur gender, she won’t marry herself. Look at d way u guys are complaining about high numbers of a lady’s body count. At d end of d day, u or ur friend, or ur brother is still gonna wife her, so u see! This generation is messed up already, u guys will just have to deal with d high number of a lady’s body counts cos u started it cos u won’t stop tasting. Since y’all won’t stop tasting, stop complaining o! Lol.

Okay ooo
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by DaddyRochie1642: 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
Starks:
a very foolish statistics, probably u are consoling yourself...everybody knew ibo girls are real high level prostitutes in nigeria and all over d world..u won talk, see france, spain. ..... yoruba girls could be promiscuous even after birth, because their men hardly pay their bride price, the south south girls can do runs in this life but immediately that bride price is paid its forbidden for any man to even see her her lab..etc reginal denials ....but u see your ibo girls u are protecting eh...i pity u ..apart from ibo girls removing 10yrs from their age, just know as ur bank account is reducing , that marriage becomes useless ..u won try imo girls for this matter..in ibo land money holds the marriage and its seems the igbo man is getting tired.

Immediately you mentioned "Imo" girls for the matter... Insantly, I knew you know exactly what you are saying.

You just Stated Facts Sir
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by GreatAchiever1: 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
Ingriid:

I understand where u coming from, but dont you think it is also wise if d lady also closes her legs. And if d pressure is too much, dump him coz he is not serious.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by DaddyRochie1642: 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
bobkezel:

2 of the 3 guys were her ex. I spied on her social media she didnt know.
She came visiting, when she left my house she went straight to her ex house and told me her phone will soon go off cos of low battery. She didnt know her chats with the guy comes to my phone too. When i asked her she denied it. I kept my cool but in my mind i have ended everything. What i was doing was to keep lashing her till i am tired.
So, the 2nd ex invited her over, she went and spent the weekend telling me her phone has gone bad. I asked her she denied again.
I told her i am coming to see her parents so as to fix date for our intoduction.
3rd guy, she said he was just a friend that she will date or have anything serious with that kind of guy. So she told the guy i was coming to see her parents, the guy requested for final lashing, she agreed and the lashed in a hotel on 3 occassions oooo.
The 2nd ex requested for final lashing too, she gave him again.
I stopped asking her.
So i went to see the parents, they were very happy. We concluded on a date for the intro i left.
I called my babe, asked her about those sexcapades, she started saying that i am insecure, that she didnt do anything with them, that if this is how i am insecure that she would reconsider marrying me.
I knew she was trying to use reverse psyc on me. She was very angry o. I called her and then showed her all her chats and sexcapades.
She was shocked and cried herself to stupor. She begged and begged. Asked her friends to beg me too.
My intention was to tag along with the wedding plans and then disappear on the wedding day , but then i remembered her innocent parents.
She is on nairaland and may be reading this.
He body count should be over 25, cos when i met her i was the 15th guy. After we broke up i later contacted her and pretended to be interested again , i told her to tell me whatever she did with guys cos this time around i dont want to hear stories. She mention about 5 guys that she has slept with withing 1 year.
I just smiled and knew this one is born to straff.

I Hail you Baba, ... You deserve to be given a Post at FBI headquarters grin,

How'd you do the WhatsApp thing, ... Which App you Use Sir?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by emmaodet: 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
TomMary:

Ain't basically ungrateful and not all women fold their hands and wait for men to provide for them ...

For God's sake, both men and women are humans, our humanness most times over shadows us and as such we tend to make grave mistakes ..

Thanks to God we get to have a fresh new day and year to rewrite those mistakes and lead positive lives again..

The fact that she had a lot of body counts in the past doesn't mean she will be a cheat in the future..

I am basically tired of society and men making it look like the man can have multiple gfs, sugar mummies and indulge in all manner of rubbish without fear of the society raising dust ...

The fact that you didn't do it right in the past doesn't mean you won't do it right in the future..

Look, the same man and society you are tired of judging women's past also made good provision for them to enjoy that society too.
What you are advocating for is a fair playing ground, for women to deserve a fair chance and thereby in return totally punishing men.
How?
A society where women enjoy all the liberties of what they want without been mocked or scorned will result in another society and looks similar to what Feminist have been advocating for - a fair playing ground that is not fair at all.
I still say it again, With less accountability comes less commitment - this is Nature because you can't eat your cake and have it. Mbanu
A society where women will be less judged about their actions or past is a society gradually breeding less committed men in return because in life and nature, there must be balance.
It will breed a society of too many deadbeat fathers, pump and dump men etc because people only put in efforts and commitment in things they believe it's theirs.
Women not accountable to anyone and be free to live their life to the fullest, with such freedom and independence, it brings a long being seen as a public property without anyone holding claim to it so guys just use and dump and ladies complain of high rise of fvck boys in town.
We can't cherry pick what we want ma, this is life.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by DaddyRochie1642: 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Walahi. The troubling thing is that she gists about her past excapades as if they are achievements. With so much pride.
I feel pity for her sha. Cos I've done all I can to say I no do again. This girl is persistent.
However, I rather join priesthood than marry such a person.
You can't make love to such a human being o. Just sex. Nothing more.

Take this Tip from me,... I've done this Trick Countless Times and it works,

Once you discover her body count Is High,.. Do not Ever make love to her, .. I repeat do not ever make love to her, .. Rather Let her make love to,

Whenever it's time for sex, Skillfully make her do all the Work and trust me, the sex is always worth it because she'll definitely try all her best to impress you with her sexual skills ... Do this repeatedly and the day she starts to complain that only her is doing all the work each time you guys have sex, that's when you should start planning to drop her.... It works like Magic for me.

I always wish to come across girls with high body counts coz i always make them do all the work during sex, while I always smile and relax and enjoy their soft bodies and save my precious energy for more important things while the waste their own energy satisfying me gringrin

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by emmaodet: 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2020
TomMary:

About the past of a things, it's not our fault. It's the way nature made it and we apply it to virtual everything we do on daily basis.
The reason you send your kids to a particular school is because past result shows their pass rate is high in jamb and waec, so have good teachers even if it's not so. - Past again
We go to hospitals with good past records of success rate, abi you wan go hospital where the surgical operation success is 50%? For every 2 they operate, 1 dies. - Past in play again
What of church? Most all rush to redeem and miracle churches because the past/history of solving spiritual problems is high. - Past
The reason most people invest in digital agricultural companies like Thrive, crowdyvest is because of their success rate and past payment of investors - Past again.
Should we talk about our car mechanics with good records? Past. Visa processing agents with high rate of getting you US visa? Past
Or farmers ? Who uses past records of our raining and dry season to farm? Past and we also use this record to determine raining season as individuals Past
Just name it, Anything i mean Anything works mostly due to Past records

The PAST is still the biggest method and system we will/can use as humans to forecast the future pending when we get a better way of predicting the future.
Ofcourse we will have exceptions but life doesn't work on that.
Lastly -
If you have a company and you are to employ 1 out of 2 workers that applied and after your investigation, you realised one stole heavily before he got sacked from is previous job even though he has changed now, Please ma, who will you employ? provided all other qualities and qualifications remain constant, where K = constant.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Psalms5522: 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2020
najib41:

On personal experience

Friend you shouldn't use your own personal experience as a yardstick to mesure all the cases. Males cheat on females openly, it is seen as man thing in our African culture but at the same time it is a tabboo for a woman to cheat. I think that is y when a woman cheats it makes history. Like a local adage that says when dog bite man no be news but if you hear say man bite dog na big news. [/b]And that is true with us guys. When a man cheats on his wife you hear people tell her don't let another woman take your man, fight for your marriage, or it's a man thing to cheat just look the other way as long as he cares for you materially. But when a woman cheats first the god’s would punish her (magun or whatever it is called in your dialet), she is called a LovePeddler, when she begs to be forgived she is told I can never take you in, society shames her, her Fellow women folks shames her (how I wish we guys shame our selves that way over beer in the bars and night clubs) let me ask you a question please, women cheat, women cheats that we always hear who sleeps with them? Is it not 90% guys? Let's be truthful with our selves when it comes to average BODY COUNT na men carry first when it comes to cheating [b]MEN DO IT WITH IMPUNITY

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Psalms5522: 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2020
emmaodet:

About the past of a things, it's not our fault. It's the way nature made it and we apply it to virtual everything we do on daily basis.
The reason you send your kids to a particular school is because past result shows their pass rate is high in jamb and waec, so have good teachers even if it's not so. - Past again
We go to hospitals with good past records of success rate, abi you wan go hospital where the surgical operation success is 50%? For every 2 they operate, 1 dies. - Past in play again
What of church? Most all rush to redeem and miracle churches because the past/history of solving spiritual problems is high. - Past
The reason most people invest in digital agricultural companies like Thrive, crowdyvest is because of their success rate and past payment of investors - Past again.
Should we talk about our car mechanics with good records? Past. Visa processing agents with high rate of getting you US visa? Past
Or farmers ? Who uses past records of our raining and dry season to farm? Past and we also use this record to determine raining season as individuals Past
Just name it, Anything i mean Anything works mostly due to Past records

The PAST is still the biggest method and system we will/can use as humans to forecast the future pending when we get a better way of predicting the future.
Ofcourse we will have exceptions but life doesn't work on that.
Lastly -
If you have a company and you are to employ 1 out of 2 workers that applied and after your investigation, you realised one stole heavily before he got sacked from is previous job even though he has changed now, Please ma, who will you employ? provided all other qualities and qualifications remain constant, where K = constant.

Nice examples you gave there bro. But I just hope this PAST THING U ARE TALKING ABOUT ALSO INVOLVE MEN WHO HAVE HAD MANY BODY COUNTS IN THE PAST?
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Psalms5522: 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2020
emmaodet:

Look, the same man and society you are tired of judging women's past also made good provision for them to enjoy that society too.
What you are advocating for is a fair playing ground, for women to deserve a fair chance and thereby in return totally punishing men.
How?
A society where women enjoy all the liberties of what they want without been mocked or scorned will result in another society and looks similar to what Feminist have been advocating for - a fair playing ground that is not fair at all.
I still say it again, With less accountability comes less commitment - this is Nature because you can't eat your cake and have it. Mbanu
A society where women will be less judged about their actions or past is a society gradually breeding less committed men in return because in life and nature, there must be balance.
It will breed a society of too many deadbeat fathers, pump and dump men etc because people only put in efforts and commitment in things they believe it's theirs.
Women not accountable to anyone and be free to live their life to the fullest, with such freedom and independence, it brings a long being seen as a public property without anyone holding claim to it so guys just use and dump and ladies complain of high rise of fvck boys in town.
We can't cherry pick what we want ma, this is life.

Am Sorry bro but I disagree with you in some areas. Like you I believe women should be held accountable, but unlike you I belive so strongly that men should be held accountable to the same standard by society. A man who has 1 baby outside wedlock should be called "after one" like we call the ladies. A man who sleeps Arround with other women should be called a male "LovePeddler" like we call the ladies. We call some ladies "slay queens" so the oposite should be "slay kings" that is how things should work. God holds all intelligent creatures to the same standard.
Thanks
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Kdon2: 5:49pm On Apr 28, 2020
donestk:
I meant someone with several past relationships that went down with most of them.

Ko possible!
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by joshrare(m): 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Flee!!!

I hail ooo

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Chukapage(m): 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
lastclaire4:

How will you find out? Please explain.
see what you're asking we live in a small world Oooo we don't need to know the Numbers all we need is someone from the LADIES PAST just one person! He/ she will talk about who you were or who you are from there we KNOW..for eg dating an ex prostitute and then runs into an acquaintance that KNOWS her be it through her social media (most likely) or in person...In seconds with the right enticement you'll start hearing stuffs like "O guy na you dey date this lady this girl wey be runs girl or Olosho for my lodge that year ,Guy be careful Oooo this girl now na area that year" From here you get more details get to know more people from her past...like I said we live in a small world it's not as big as you think.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by joshrare(m): 6:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
Olude193:

Look like I said it all depends on the person on the run... Not all eggs are bad. You can continue to judge people based on their past

You mean not all bad eggs are bad?
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by joshrare(m): 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2020
Asuito7:
Statician, where do you get this your statistics from?
You don marry all the Yoruba and South South women to come to this conclusion?
Some kids in this forum self angry
SMH

Tribalist, Actually
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by joshrare(m): 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2020
realestate99:

Igbo's always hyping themselves, I think W.H.O should give Igbos vaccine so they can be conversant with their iniquities, they seem very blind to atrocities committed by their own people, let me tell you, if you have been to the west, an Igbo lady is so easy to bed like Hausa using knife to scrape sugar canes. why is it that Igbo girls power the prostitution industry in this country? go to any brothel and shout " Amaka" and see if 4-5 ladies won't be trooping towards your direction, both Igbo single and married ladies cheat indiscriminately but I wonder how their men still think they are decent.

I can relate
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by KLand(m): 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
Except she is now born again, she will likely cheat on you.

"Every fornicator is an adulterer in waiting" - pastor Kingsley.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by lastclaire4(f): 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
Chukapage:
see what you're asking we live in a small world Oooo we don't need to know the Numbers all we need is someone from the LADIES PAST just one person! He/ she will talk about who you were or who you are from there we KNOW..for eg dating an ex prostitute and then runs into an acquaintance that KNOWS her be it through her social media (most likely) or in person...In seconds with the right enticement you'll start hearing stuffs like "O guy na you dey date this lady this girl wey be runs girl or Olosho for my lodge that year ,Guy be careful Oooo this girl now na area that year" From here you get more details get to know more people from her past...like I said we live in a small world it's not as big as you think.

The girl na low class. Again, small pickin talk. Is "comot for my life" same as "comot for this world".
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by ifko: 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Take this Tip from me,... I've done this Trick Countless Times and it works,

Once you discover her body count Is High,.. Do not Ever make love to her, .. I repeat do not ever make love to her, .. Rather Let her make love to,

Whenever it's time for sex, Skillfully make her do all the Work and trust me, the sex is always worth it because she'll definitely try all her best to impress you with her sexual skills ... Do this repeatedly and the day she starts to complain that only her is doing all the work each time you guys have sex, that's when you should start planning to drop her.... It works like Magic for me.

I always wish to come across girls with high body counts coz i always make them do all the work during sex, while I always smile and relax and enjoy their soft bodies and save my precious energy for more important things while the waste their own energy satisfying me gringrin
Continue you will soon give birth to a female child sad
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by ifko: 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2020
Jazzafizzy:

You re right I know of a Igbo olosho lady in benin who's husband knows about her prostitution. There was a day she bought a volxwagon venza it was the man who came to pick the vehicle I was told that man was her husband. That was the day I found out that she was a married woman.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Liliantalks: 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2020
Flier:
You should try it out because I am talking from from experience beside you got it wrong,most girls at the brothels are not real igbo Infact it will be very difficult for you to find a real igbo lady who is into prostitution in Lagos apart from normal island runs.Majority of them are from south south but they prefer to use igbo name just to attract high class customers
Mind you I am a Yoruba guy Abi kilowi
igbo women r the best

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Couple Rocks Underwear In Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.