Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (113672 Views)

Ways To Identify A Girl With High Body Count / 6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men / 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by DanteSilva(m): 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
Flier:
Not all of them goes back to it,but I think it also depends on tribe
Most Igbo ladies don't go back to their past after getting married, let's say 5% goes back compared to
Yoruba about 50 percent goes back to their past while
South South people about 90%
This is the dumbest analysis of faithfulness I've ever come across, bear in mind that faithfulness is not tribe exclusive, anybody irrespective of tribe can cheat as they like the difference is that some are never caught

31 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by flyingdutchman(m): 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
ursamajor:

What's misogynistic about the post? All in the bid to sound socially correct, you just spoke like the man hater that you're. You better remove the m in your moniker and come clean!
Omo boys ehn! Your brain don knock! You are incapable of engaging in an enlightening convo! I am happily married with kids to a lovely woman. I am still learning but, I know how to value women better due to the beautiful experience of being married to my wife for 7years. I DEY PITY YOU...

6 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Chocolatesauce(f): 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
Wait fess,is it the same Igbo women that sleep with their husbands nwa-boy,driver,and even friends?Igbo women are very promiscuous.
Come to Kofar ruwa market and Sabon gari in Kano state,most of them sef the children don't belong to the husband

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by ursamajor: 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
flyingdutchman:

Omo boys ehn! Your brain don knock! You are incapable of engaging in an enlightening convo! I am happily married with kids to a lovely woman. I am still learning but, I know how to value women better due to the beautiful experience of being married to my wife for 7years. I DEY PITY YOU...

Quick question: Can you drive a car without an engine?

1. Yes
2.No
3.You cannot be a bad driver and expect to drive such a car.
What would your answer be?

Can you now see how dumb you've made yourself look?

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Flier: 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
DanteSilva:

This is the dumbest analysis of faithfulness I've ever come across, bear in mind that faithfulness is not tribe exclusive, anybody irrespective of tribe can cheat as they like the difference is that some are never caught
Gbenu soun! At your age if you don’t know that some tribes are liable to cheat in marriage more than the others in a certain circumstances,enter yaba left

4 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Paganizonda: 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
Flier:
Most Igbo ladies don't go back to their past after getting married, let's say 5% goes back compared to

you are a tribal ode.
because you are ibo abi
woman na woman depending on the tribe,stop hyping your girls.

9 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by flyingdutchman(m): 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
That very analogy shows how immature you are. You liken a woman to a car grin grin grin.
ursamajor:

Quick question: Can you drive a car without an engine?

1. Yes
2.No
3.You cannot be a bad driver and expect to drive such a car.
What would your answer be?

Can you now see how dumb you've made yourself look?

3 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Paganizonda: 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by ursamajor: 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
flyingdutchman:
That very analogy shows how immature you are. You liken a woman to a car grin grin grin.
Oga leave my immaturity and answer the question!
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by fergie001: 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
Who will do her in the first place?
Is her father Dangote.or Ote$
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Muhylonaire(m): 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
Oya ladies... Over to you.

Kilo kan iru awayi grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Larcardii(f): 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
Yes ofcuz
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Digmygold: 10:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
Dont be a devil like Ubunja, seeking a saint for a wife
You will find your kind.. Do good and see good.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by KaptainAfrika: 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
Yes she can be faithful, just make sure she cuts all contacts with them. So that she won't be remembering their cvck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by AreaFada2: 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
Most have very high body count. Many do not even admit 20% of it.

If a lady wants to settle down genuinely, she will. Be economically stable. With poor finances a low body count woman can easily turn bad.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by afecgivers: 10:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
donestk:
I meant someone with several past relationships that went down with most of them.

The repented ones are very loyal because they have seen it all.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Digmygold: 10:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
Flier:

Na wa o. Where did you get your analysis from? How many women have you related with? Dumb analysis.

14 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by HRtechnique: 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
Flier:

You have data gan o.

8 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by BigBashiru: 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2020
donestk:
I meant someone with several past relationships that went down with most of them.

What of a man with high body count....

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Neoteny7: 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2020
Flier:

Wow

Nice statistics

Any reference to the study that arrived at this?

13 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by solmus: 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
cool

hard one... but i'll say depending on the personality of the girl in question, I have body count as a man too but that doesn't mean whenever I see my ex who have husbands I want to screw them haba, faithfulness is by choice and preference

no matter who the woman is, if the conditions are perfect she would cheat, so you have to understand how cheating works for women, its more of emotional void and lack of support from their partner and for a man its simply sex.. any woman you starve of attention would cheat wether physically or emotionally , and any lady who lack financially would also most likely cheat.. and sometimes they cheat for sex sake

7 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by tydi(m): 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2020
marry a lady with high body count and watch the count continue in your house.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Benwallt(m): 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
I don't comment on wreckage but on package, I will comment therefore my reserve I comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by mdchikezie(m): 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
pfadom:
If your definition is anything to go by, records of many failed relationships is certainly not only about the other partners involved but the lady at the centre.

If none of those past relationships worked. It's uncertain the next one will work.

DID WHAT YOU WRITE HERE MAKE SENSE TO YOU

2 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2020
NO- NEVER- BESIDE SHE WILL NEVER TELL YOU HER EXACT BODY COUNT. SHE MIGHT HAVE FORGOTTEN THE EXACT.... I PRAY I DON'T MEET SUCH LADIES FOR MARRIAGE

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Jefferyhi86(m): 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
Oga don't mind that guy, even a sincere yoruba person will attest that in yoruba cheating notin to their women,same in some part of ibo..
Lostz:

it is a common knowledge in Delta here that Igbo women sleep around even after marriage.

the Igbo man will always accept back a cheating wife.

don't just sit in your room and come up with figures

3 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by angelfallz(m): 10:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
donestk:
In summary, NO.
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Spechialone(f): 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
Yes, same way a man can be faithful. It all boils down to choices, we should stop the herd mentality
Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by davillian(m): 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
Never under estimate the power of high sex drives in men and women
They hardly stay faithful as one man or woman can't satisfy their sexual urge.

8 Likes

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by lammo: 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
[s]
solmus:
cool

hard one... but i'll say depending on the personality of the girl in question, I have body count as a man too but that doesn't mean whenever I see my ex who have husbands I want to screw them haba, faithfulness is by choice and preference

no matter who the woman is, if the conditions are perfect she would cheat, so you have to understand how cheating works for women, its more of emotional void and lack of support from their partner and for a man its simply sex.. any woman you starve of attention would cheat wether physically or emotionally , and any lady who lack financially would also most likely cheat.. and sometimes they cheat for sex sake

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by paix(m): 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
donestk:
Dem don go down now, so leave dem down there.

If she was used to eating PLANTAIN with her former and she's now eating BANANA, she fit dey look outside o.

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
Chase her away.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Couple Rocks Underwear In Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.