Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) (59466 Views)

Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) / The Money I Saved In My Saving Box / World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by mozona(m): 9:31am On Apr 22, 2020
chaiiiii!!
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by qanda: 9:31am On Apr 22, 2020
Sad
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by gift2xl: 9:32am On Apr 22, 2020
Sorry dude, I feel your pain. Move on life continues.
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by Nwunuken(m): 9:32am On Apr 22, 2020
Those half burned are still important provide the serial no is till there.carry it CBN they give u new note
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by Imperare(f): 9:32am On Apr 22, 2020
gentlesmithugo:
dearie,how are you?I sent u msg but u didn't reply again
I'm fine thank you. I'm Sorry that I didn't reply you. How has your day been
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by leonard002(m): 9:32am On Apr 22, 2020
That's why there are savings accounts. He messed up real bad. Savings accounts could have even paid him interests on his money.

Too sad
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by terrezo2002(m): 9:33am On Apr 22, 2020
Too bad. I hope lessons have been learnt.
He should have kept some amount in the bank if not all.
He should give to the needy if he doesn't.
Pay tithe of what you earn to God if he doesn't do it.
Money is for meeting needs if he doesn't do that.
Matthew 6:29 Lay not treasures for yourself upon the earth, where moth and rust doth currupt, and where thieves break through and steal, but lay up for yourself treasures in heaven....
This is not a way of mocking the man. I pray God restores him. Everyone should take the above advice.

Peace
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 9:34am On Apr 22, 2020
Bankers in the house,I believe commercial or central bank can do Something to help,anyone with any idea or suggestions on how these aforementioned banks can be of help
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by izubext007: 9:34am On Apr 22, 2020
take it to Central bank they may accept it and pay u half the money. it's once happen to my dad but it was car battery accid.
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by Neoteny7: 9:34am On Apr 22, 2020
There's this wonderful thing called a bank....look it up.
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by Babapyro: 9:34am On Apr 22, 2020
humbleboyy:
Can CBN accept this cash from him embarassed
Definitely, they have a way to confirm if it's genuine even if the s No has been burnt.

1 Like

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by Unconquerable: 9:34am On Apr 22, 2020
danboy1234:
A man who has been consistently putting away 1,000 and 500 Naira notes in his saving box has lost it all after fire gutted his home.

The Nigerian man, Kelly Mark who shared photos of the burnt notes on Facebook wrote:

https://m./593937164113419?view=permalink&id=1336133563227105&_rdr
This is exactly what Jesus is trying to teach us that whatever material things we store up here are not guaranteed. Take heart, man. Better days ahead.
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 22, 2020
That's why it is better to save your money in the bank.

Safer that way, and if fire burns down the branch, your money is still safe.
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by ikemesit4477: 9:35am On Apr 22, 2020
Contact CBN they might help you, I can feel [color=#006600][/color]your pain! cry
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by Gadaluck(m): 9:36am On Apr 22, 2020
Eiyah, kpele my brother. It shall be well with you.
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by Generalnomercy: 9:36am On Apr 22, 2020
danboy1234:
A man who has been consistently putting away 1,000 and 500 Naira notes in his saving box has lost it all after fire gutted his home.

The Nigerian man, Kelly Mark who shared photos of the burnt notes on Facebook

He should come buy our fireproof safes.
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by felix281(m): 9:37am On Apr 22, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Very bad. His poor risk management ability has cost him his wealth. We all need to take a crash cost on risk management.

This is what some people will call to lose guard.
He would have saved in an iron box or put in the bank. In fact, the way we live need risk management apart from business. I know a lot of you reading this comment who lose guard on another key areas of your life.

1) Do you check your homes properly to know if there are holes where reptiles would come in to attack your family?

2) Do you check your doors every night before you sleep?

3) Do you ensure no wet floor for your kids if your homes are tiled?

4) Do you check for naked power cables at your home to avoid electric shocks?

5) Do you always check your gas cylinders for leakages?

6) Do you ensure no generator set smoke enters your home?

Please be careful. Please be safe. In life think twice and think of risks before embarking on any ventures. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by Dannyblaze4040(m): 9:38am On Apr 22, 2020
Very very easy you can recover all your burnt/ mutilated cash note, just go to any central bank office and follow the procedures.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by afribookorg(m): 9:38am On Apr 22, 2020
cool

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by felix281(m): 9:38am On Apr 22, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Very bad. His poor risk management ability has cost him his wealth. We all need to take a crash cost on risk management.

This is what some people will call to lose guard.
He would have saved in an iron box or put in the bank. In fact, the way we live need risk management apart from business. I know a lot of you reading this comment who lose guard on another key areas of your life.

Common sense is not necessarily common,.... Thanks for this guiding beacons at home even at workplace.

1) Do you check your homes properly to know if there are holes where reptiles would come in to attack your family?

2) Do you check your doors every night before you sleep?

3) Do you ensure no wet floor for your kids if your homes are tiled?

4) Do you check for naked power cables at your home to avoid electric shocks?

5) Do you always check your gas cylinders for leakages?

6) Do you ensure no generator set smoke enters your home?

Please be careful. Please be safe. In life think twice and think of risks before embarking on any ventures. God bless you.

Common sense is not necessarily common,.... Thanks for this guiding beacons at home even at workplace.

2 Likes

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 9:39am On Apr 22, 2020
Wtf! See much money sha
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by Pearl05(f): 9:39am On Apr 22, 2020
Can't anything be done about it especially when the numbers of some of the notes can be seen? I mean like the bank taking them for reprint as is done to old notes.
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by pacco6ixty9(m): 9:40am On Apr 22, 2020
Bitterness, hatred, malice, lies, faking cell reports, real gossip, stealing and eating people's pledges, divide and rule tactics, bad attitude, dishonesty, living like a non believer...if you're living ready for Christ drop all this and you'll qualify for first flight.... Its not by confession and tongue's alone my people!! Live RIGHTLY
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 9:40am On Apr 22, 2020
So painful
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by Ibman: 9:40am On Apr 22, 2020
pls tell him there is hope, if the money are his, and its a genuine currency notes. he should gather them a head to CBN straight and these monies would be replaced.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by benzazae(m): 9:40am On Apr 22, 2020
Your money can't burn in the bank.
Life na brain brain.
Sorry for your loss anyways.
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by Nairasurplus(m): 9:41am On Apr 22, 2020
I don't believe the money was in a savings box. Before you insert any note in a savings box, you need to fold it many times. Looking at the burnt naira notes, they were not folded at all. OP it appears the notes were not in a savings box.

2 Likes

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by gambia(m): 9:41am On Apr 22, 2020
But why is the cash so neat as if they were not inside a box, my observation though undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by Shittu57: 9:42am On Apr 22, 2020
I will firstly ask... what's is the source of the money

God are not wicked.. thou

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man / How To Calculate Your Income Tax In Nigeria (Ugometrics) / Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.