Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,948 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) (59465 Views)

Aftermath Of Next Cash And Carry Supermarket Fire (Photos, Video) / The Money I Saved In My Saving Box / World Trade Center Abuja On Fire (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 9:26am On Apr 22, 2020
Too bad but they should be a way to recover the money. I'm just thinking
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by whytediamond(m): 9:27am On Apr 22, 2020
Save money in the bank, it's safer there. cry

So sorry bro
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by OTayobami(m): 9:27am On Apr 22, 2020
Chai! So sad about this but i think bank should be able to do something about this if the ref numbers are still on them

5 Likes

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by lordkrys(m): 9:27am On Apr 22, 2020
Hunger
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by yanabasee(m): 9:27am On Apr 22, 2020
k
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by tempem: 9:27am On Apr 22, 2020
daddytime:
What a painful sight to behold.

Like say the money burn to ashes sef e for better pass.

I no understand why e go burn remain just to taunt the poor man.

Honestly

1 Like

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by petux(m): 9:27am On Apr 22, 2020
This will be so painful.
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by YINKS89(m): 9:27am On Apr 22, 2020
I feel for the guy

1 Like

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by Celly2020: 9:28am On Apr 22, 2020
Very painful
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by Mraproko1: 9:28am On Apr 22, 2020
Just cut and patch the ones you can with a cellotape

1 Like

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by NekkyCee(f): 9:28am On Apr 22, 2020
This is sad. So sorry to see this. Please always put your money in a bank, it's safer. If your goal is to save without spending the money, you could deactivate your ATM card and online banking platforms.

2 Likes

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by omereneze: 9:28am On Apr 22, 2020
Take them to CBN, it will be changed if the numbers are intact

1 Like

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by abobote: 9:28am On Apr 22, 2020
very very very painful, take heart man
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by gentlesmithugo(m): 9:29am On Apr 22, 2020
Imperare:
You can't do anything bro. Just complete the burning
dearie,how are you?I sent u msg but u didn't reply again
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by whytediamond(m): 9:29am On Apr 22, 2020
NekkyCee:
This is sad. So sorry to see this. Please always put your money in a bank, it's safer. If your goal is to save without spending the money, you could deactivate your ATM card and online banking platforms.

Exactly. So painful cry

1 Like

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:29am On Apr 22, 2020
This is huge...... what a loss!
Titans, una see the person wey need una money.....no be Tacha cool
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 9:29am On Apr 22, 2020
undecided
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by vr0xen: 9:29am On Apr 22, 2020
Go to your bank with the serial number something might be done

3 Likes

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by Babapyro: 9:29am On Apr 22, 2020
Some banks could still collect the money and refund you,there was case like that recently and CBN refunded the person here.

4 Likes

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by humbleboyy(m): 9:30am On Apr 22, 2020
Can CBN accept this cash from him embarassed
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by Charleyz: 9:30am On Apr 22, 2020
so painful I say sha.
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by waynejesus: 9:30am On Apr 22, 2020
If say we get better banking for nija now you for go bank go change the money since is nigeria currency

3 Likes

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by ozone4oz(m): 9:30am On Apr 22, 2020
take heart bro

Keep safe

Hand sanitizer: You can easily to one yourself

Watch the videos on this youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeEnwC1zz4MCXVlYzJ2SCuw/

To learn how to make alcohol based hand sanitizer as recommended by WHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93eWEg1iqjQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE2mbFa44vA
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by abobote: 9:30am On Apr 22, 2020
OIamide:
He should be arrested for burning Naira
Fat fool

4 Likes

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by NekkyCee(f): 9:30am On Apr 22, 2020
They could accept as mutilated cash if the numbers on the notes are complete.
humbleboyy:
Can CBN accept this cash from him embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 22, 2020
He should take it to the CBN they would replace it for him provided they are authentic.But after is schooled on why he should save his money in the bank.
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:30am On Apr 22, 2020
The Naira looks well grilled.......... cheesy
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by ednut1(m): 9:31am On Apr 22, 2020
Shame. What happened to bank

1 Like

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by humblemikel(f): 9:31am On Apr 22, 2020
It shall not be well with that fire
I'm actually weeping on his behalf
Imagine the joy one has when you open your savings box and find out your money is building up daily, only for it to be gone this way.
It's Sad cry

1 Like

Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by gentlesmithugo(m): 9:31am On Apr 22, 2020
too bad,for this hard time.bro,u have to take it easy.such is life
Re: Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) by jahbiz: 9:31am On Apr 22, 2020
A man saving in a saving box?

It should be a chidish man saving in a saving box.

Bank no dey ur village?

Sorry abou your money tho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man / How To Calculate Your Income Tax In Nigeria (Ugometrics) / Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.