Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? (33935 Views)

Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. / Stay-at-home Order: Lagos Husbands Narrate Experiences / Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
shammahyaro:
Not nice. I wish it could be over. Family issues every day

Whoa! Nawa o, God help
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by fatymore(f): 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
My stay at home has been fruitful.

In the morning, I do my delegated office tasks and by 12 I am through.

My afternoon is for the fashion designing class I am learning

I sleep early to wake up around 1 or 2 to take my online course cos of bad network, by 4 or 5 I sleep a little to wake up around 6 for prayers.

My online courses are now being taken serious, and sincerely I am.enjoying it, just that I have subscribed more than usual.

I have even learnt how to mix black soap and other natural ingredients/Shea butter body cream.

This lockdown for me is fruitful...

But I miss going out sha

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
Mine is that every day is the same, what makes them different is the activities associated with a particular day
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Asadujames202(m): 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
Temitope1759:
Hello Nairalanders today marks the third week of the mandatory stay at home order by the federal government in Lagos , Abuja , Ogun and some other states to curb the spread of the novel corona virus pandemic.

Since the start of the lock down have been forced to apply some little adjustments to my lifestyle and daily routine.

Now I take my early morning work out more seriously than ever before, eat more , read more articles on the internet and getting enough rest during the day. I also have to be vigilant especially at night because of the recent cases of armed robberies around Lagos.

So what have you been forced to accept or change in your everyday lifestyle. Also what have you been doing to keep safe during this lockdown period?? Share your opinions.

Wow!

Na you design this cartoon?
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Drizzy5001(m): 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
I just wish it will end soon, atleast let me travel and visit my family , this lockdown just trapped me in my aunt's place becoz it's closer to my skul, and my parents live far away angry Some relatives Sabi frustrate pesin life... Mtcheeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Opus85(m): 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
ebohstepn:
during this lock down I now:

sleep alot.

eat too much

do little exercise

read little

focus more on my maker, try to understand him most and my purpose on eat.

lastly, uncover a site that I now make money from during this luckdown, it's not a read and he paid site. you can make 120k monthly from it. right now have made almost 80k. I have proofs... check my signature to knw more about it. thank you

Can you share the site with me
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by OnlineWell(m): 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
Online business is bae during lockdown

Get a phone number of any country for verification
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Sambaby7640: 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
post=88736728:
Actually, this lockdown has been a blessing, I do complement my daily job (4x weekly) with an online business because I was scared I would not be able to pay my bills with just my online business due to the fact that I just began a few months back, I know the business requires a lot of time for things to balance up before you can say you will live on the earning, so i invested this lockdown time into my business, and surprisingly, I discovered that I was the one limiting myself as my online business was more than capable of paying me more than my monthly earnings from my daily business in just a week, and the good part is that it can only get better.

The only problem is that I run the gen 24/7 due to the non existent light in my community (transformer got spoilt just before lockdown), I dey even pity for the gen.

But all in all, the lockdown has been a blessing.

Happy birthday to me today
What online business is that? Can you put me through? Please
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Sambaby7640: 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
post=88736728:
Actually, this lockdown has been a blessing, I do complement my daily job (4x weekly) with an online business because I was scared I would not be able to pay my bills with just my online business due to the fact that I just began a few months back, I know the business requires a lot of time for things to balance up before you can say you will live on the earning, so i invested this lockdown time into my business, and surprisingly, I discovered that I was the one limiting myself as my online business was more than capable of paying me more than my monthly earnings from my daily business in just a week, and the good part is that it can only get better.

The only problem is that I run the gen 24/7 due to the non existent light in my community (transformer got spoilt just before lockdown), I dey even pity for the gen.

A big Happy birthday to you.......may all your heart desires be granted.....Age graceful
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by JayPeeOham: 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
Temitope1759:
Hello Nairalanders today marks the third week of the mandatory stay at home order by the federal government in Lagos , Abuja , Ogun and some other states to curb the spread of the novel corona virus pandemic.

Since the start of the lock down have been forced to apply some little adjustments to my lifestyle and daily routine.

Now I take my early morning work out more seriously than ever before, eat more , read more articles on the internet and getting enough rest during the day. I also have to be vigilant especially at night because of the recent cases of armed robberies around Lagos.

So what have you been forced to accept or change in your everyday lifestyle. Also what have you been doing to keep safe during this lockdown period?? Share your opinions.

In summary, I have discovered that working from home is more difficult than working in the office!! undecided cry cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by uuzba(m): 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
JayPeeOham:

In summary, I have discovered that working from home is more difficult than working in the office!! undecided cry cry
Requires more discipline

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by halogate: 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lockdown reality??
..savings has finished (no salary cos I work in the "no work no pay" private sector)
...food items about to finish.
..ulcer is knocking
.. depression kicking in
.. govt is shouting "stay at home", but I ask... what will I eat when I hit ground zero.
..bottomline?..I NEED HELP!!...that's my lockdown reality.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Godwin616: 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
post=88736728:

That's a positive one. Happy Birthday to you bro.
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by halogate: 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
LockdownReality??
..money and savings have finished (no salary cos I work in the "no work no pay" private sector)
...Food items about to finish.
..Ulcer is knocking
.. Depression kicking in
.. Govt is shouting "stay at home", but I ask... what will I eat when I hit ground zero?(very soon)
#Honestly..I'm really scared!
..bottomline?
..I NEED HELP!..A Goodwill gesture!!..I need a favor!!!
..please, if u have more then enough.. Kindly spare a little
Michael
080*016*9655 (Access Bank)
...that's my lockdown reality.
..Gracias!!
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Internet247(m): 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
Fagbo , jeun , dobo !!! grin

lmao , work from home , eat a lot , and rest alot too !!!
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by dipopooo(m): 6:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
lionness:
Getting fat, tons of sex, reading and reading.
I picked up web design and learnt how to use Adobe XD, CSS and HTML. I’m still stuck with CSS, it isn’t so easy but it’s like learning how to drive a car.
I’m thankful for life, health and safety. And I thank God more I’ve got some good money saved. I almost blow my cash on buying a Toks car from Nairaland in February and thankful I never did. I would have been drinking Garri with the family by now

I sight you omo adugbo
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Kayconcept2(m): 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
I watch more TV programs and my phone is most times glued to my hand as I have to surf the Internet and watch movies on Netflix.

But the positive aspect of the lockdown is that am doing Google Digital marketing for Africa and some other free online courses.

At the same time, have been listening to season resourceful persons who are speaking about being prepared for life after Covid-19 pandemic.

Then more exercise for me which makes me consume more food.

It has been awesome experience but can't wait to move out again.
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by oluspicy: 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
During the beginning of the lockdown, I was able to start and finish reading EYES OF DARKNESS by Dean Koontz (where he described Coronavirus).

Also read a book by John C. Maxwell titled DEVELOPING THE LEADERSHIP WITHIN YOU.

Finished reading another stories titled HUMDRUM & THE OUTCAST.

Read another nice book given to me from my Pastor as a new year gift; THE LANGUAGE OF LOVE by Garry Smalley & John Trent.

Light is a bit constant in my area so am opportuned to work on the system on some videos editing on Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 (very complex vd editing software) and also improving on some designs on Photoshop 2019 version.

Besides, I've used this lockdown period to eat less, sleep less, fast and pray more both at night and during the day (prayer walk) and God has been so faithful. Studying the Bible and some course materials.

If this lockdown extends as being speculated, I may finish reading three books that are yet to be read and learn some new skills.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by ikorodureporta: 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
I'm happy that everyone can relate to the same problem....now some people can understand what others have been going through in life
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Berkley89(m): 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
I still go to work daily.The lockdown only makes me spend more on transportation than usual.I hope the government relaxes it soon,the whole situation ain’t funny
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Chubbyface:
that drinking water part if you're not full is the same in almost every house oo.. God help us
It works wonders, I must say cheesy

And the small ration has been very helpful. Even when u put a little bigger, nobody will finish it.
I can eat a slice of bread with peanut butter or avocado and that's that till late afternoon or evening.
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Sunkanmiwise(m): 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
Wow what an awesome write up. Have done a lot of things during this period but right now am trying to win myself A Shopping Voucher to buy more food stuff added to the remaining ones at home.

You too can participate and win for yourself :

A. 1 month Premium cable Subscription
B. Airtime Recharge (Worth Same Amount) or
C. Shopping Voucher.

For more details follow the link

https://spot.tecno.com/global/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=83250

Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by scoundrel(f): 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
In how many ways will people ask this same question? I have answered it up to fifteen times since my personal lockdown started.

I wake up and become my best self, every day. Nothing more and nothing less.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Simpubozz(m): 7:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
I wish I have some Big money saved some where, so I guess d big lesson is 'Saving some cash for rainy days' or however d saying goes.

I realized Nigeria is blessed but too many selfish people running bad government. If Nigeria is managed well, we will have a lot of things in abundance

So out of thinking out loud and writing a seminar presentation for someone on the topic "phishing technology ', I was forced to enter the Dark Web and it seems I've found a new home abroad
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Tumbulum: 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
ashybabs:

you're delving into divination and socery. be careful what you know can't be unknown
if you want to die ordinary its your choice
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Olujidea: 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
ebohstepn:
during this lock down I now:

sleep alot.

eat too much

do little exercise

read little

focus more on my maker, try to understand him most and my purpose on eat.

lastly, uncover a site that I now make money from during this luckdown, it's not a read and he paid site. you can make 120k monthly from it. right now have made almost 80k. I have proofs... check my signature to knw more about it. thank you

Please, I just discovered that site and I have been trying to register but I have got issues with verifying my number. I thought the verification wasn't going to be long but I'm still waiting for the code, is this the normal procedure?
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Moneywirer: 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
Berkley89:
I still go to work daily.The lockdown only makes me spend more on transportation than usual.I hope the government relaxes it soon,the whole situation ain’t funny

You must be a banker.
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by JayPeeOham: 7:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
uuzba:

Requires more discipline

Yeah....The annoying part is I have no comfortable let me say conducive place to sit and work undecided

So i'm having body ache, back ache and waste pains as a result of my improper sitting positions cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

8-Month-Old Baby Dies As Ogun Pastor Orders Concubines To Beat Up Wife (Pix) / Advise, My Father Sold His House And Moved To The Village Now He Wants To Leave / My Uncle Said I Betrayed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.