Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? (33942 Views)

Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. / Stay-at-home Order: Lagos Husbands Narrate Experiences / Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by mrbee1948: 1:42am On Apr 23, 2020
P

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by vickydevoka(m): 3:01am On Apr 23, 2020
Abiodunspectre:
For me nothing really changed. Have been working from home. I also joined the vigilante groups during the night.
Please I av always wanted to work from home buh to no avail. Av been redundant
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Carfreak966: 3:01am On Apr 23, 2020
sisisioge:
Hmmmm....it's been pretty hard for my behind as I've been sitting a lot. I now go to bed with asssz aches. Working at home means you may be in front of your system for 16 hrs sitting on chairs with total disregard for ergonomics from Monday to Sunday.

It also means I've been eating unhealthy mixture.
Thankfully, because I never ever add weight, same is the case now. But I'm exercising sha by shaking my pompom to loosen it a bit cos I could feel it forming a rectangular shape already.

May God heal the land.

With all the quote you got 6 likes pe le
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Bamz(m): 3:15am On Apr 23, 2020
sisisioge:
Hmmmm....it's been pretty hard for my behind as I've been sitting a lot. I now go to bed with asssz aches. Working at home means you may be in front of your system for 16 hrs sitting on chairs with total disregard for ergonomics from Monday to Sunday.

It also means I've been eating unhealthy mixture.
Thankfully, because I never ever add weight, same is the case now. But I'm exercising sha by shaking my pompom to loosen it a bit cos I could feel it forming a rectangular shape already.

May God heal the land.

Picture of the rectangular shape or we don't believe grin
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by JenniferEkubo(f): 4:42am On Apr 23, 2020
Just managing.. Not been easy . lol sometimes I eat once a day till the next day.
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by jeff1607(m): 4:55am On Apr 23, 2020
All I can say is God has been faithful, but now work has been doubled, now working extra shifts due to other colleagues refusing to come to work ,sooo stressed out.

Really need some rest

Sunday where hath thou
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Kalubolt(m): 4:59am On Apr 23, 2020
StarUp:
Bought fuel for nothing... NEPA refused to take light again...ayam surprised grin
Lolz, same here in VI. I bought fuel and fill my tank since over a month and it hasn't pass half tank since
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Passionate1(m): 5:50am On Apr 23, 2020
I just don't feel like going back to work . . .
I want rest wella. .

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by walkwithgod(m): 6:15am On Apr 23, 2020
oluspicy:
During the beginning of the lockdown, I was able to start and finish reading EYES OF DARKNESS by Dean Koontz (where he described Coronavirus).

Also read a book by John C. Maxwell titled DEVELOPING THE LEADERSHIP WITHIN YOU.

Finished reading another stories titled HUMDRUM & THE OUTCAST.

Read another nice book given to me from my Pastor as a new year gift; THE LANGUAGE OF LOVE by Garry Smalley & John Trent.

Light is a bit constant in my area so am opportuned to work on the system on some videos editing on Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 (very complex vd editing software) and also improving on how to learn some designs on Photoshop.

Besides, I've used this lockdown period to eat less, sleep less, fast and pray more both at night and during the day (prayer walk) and God has been so faithful. Studying the Bible and course materials.

If this lockdown extends as being speculated, I may finish reading three books that are yet to read and learn some new skills.

Do you have some resource materials to learn video editing ?

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Micholawoye: 6:37am On Apr 23, 2020
fasakina:
MAKE #12000 WEEKLY
(ONLINE FREE MONEY)

To get started, you need 3 steps.

#1 Create an account
Check my signature
This is where you make money by verifying(ticking √) captcha hourly.

#2 Bitcoin. info
This is where your online earnings are withdrawn to.

#3 Instantcoins. ng
This is where your bitcoins are converted to cash and sent to your bank account.

Good morning bro. I am interested. How do I contact you?

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Oluwabuyi1: 7:16am On Apr 23, 2020
ebohstepn:
during this lock down I now:

sleep alot.

eat too much

do little exercise

read little

focus more on my maker, try to understand him most and my purpose on eat.

lastly, uncover a site that I now make money from during this luckdown, it's not a read and he paid site. you can make 120k monthly from it. right now have made almost 80k. I have proofs... check my signature to knw more about it. thank you

please tell me how to make the money ooo
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Abdulpro1(m): 7:24am On Apr 23, 2020
The lockdown has given me more time to bond with family cos i kinda travel alot, i no just de stay one place, funny thing is i only came back home to move my things to lag in preparation for NYSC before the lockdwn was declared, i took up some courses online, tnx to coursera, so i spend my time studying... The epileptic power supply is a pandemic on its own tho, makes me spend my scarce resources on fuel sad
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by akezn: 7:25am On Apr 23, 2020
Exercise every morning for 30mins. Experts, is 30mins enough?

Daily routine: Wake up in the morning, exercise, teach my students online(started this week), eat, relax, no light so I put on the gen for about 3 hours in the evening, sleep.

Please, people that live around Abule Egba axis should let me know if it is possible to get to Ojo Oba from Egbeda, especially from Iyana Ipaja cos I can easily get to Iyana Ipaja. Loneliness is frustrating. Need to be with family ASAP. Thanks in anticipation of a positive response from you.
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by returncole: 7:55am On Apr 23, 2020
post=88736728:
Actually, this lockdown has been a blessing, I do complement my daily job (4x weekly) with an online business because I was scared I would not be able to pay my bills with just my online business due to the fact that I just began a few months back, I know the business requires a lot of time for things to balance up before you can say you will live on the earning, so i invested this lockdown time into my business, and surprisingly, I discovered that I was the one limiting myself as my online business was more than capable of paying me more than my monthly earnings from my daily business in just a week, and the good part is that it can only get better.

The only problem is that I run the gen 24/7 due to the non existent light in my community (transformer got spoilt just before lockdown), I dey even pity for the gen.

But all in all, the lockdown has been a blessing.

Happy birthday to me today

Happy belated birthday bro. God bless your new age. Please, I do like to know if you can share this internet business idea of yours with me. Thanks. My email is returncole50@gmail.com.com

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by engrelvis(m): 7:58am On Apr 23, 2020
poshestmina:
Life is so fragile.

Those businesses , conferences , meetings comes after family.

Husband man is not as boring as I thought ,it's been work and his girlfriends cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy that were always making him tired . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy .

My child is learning and growing fast kiss kiss

I have learnt how to "over manage" Incase the lock down is extended.

Some of my neighbors are actually nice people .

lol

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by JayPeeOham: 8:04am On Apr 23, 2020
Temitope1759:
Hello Nairalanders today marks the third week of the mandatory stay at home order by the federal government in Lagos , Abuja , Ogun and some other states to curb the spread of the novel corona virus pandemic.

Since the start of the lock down have been forced to apply some little adjustments to my lifestyle and daily routine.

Now I take my early morning work out more seriously than ever before, eat more , read more articles on the internet and getting enough rest during the day. I also have to be vigilant especially at night because of the recent cases of armed robberies around Lagos.

So what have you been forced to accept or change in your everyday lifestyle. Also what have you been doing to keep safe during this lockdown period?? Share your opinions.

The lockdown further exposes our Governments' already existing loopholes and also new ones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by themaestro08(m): 8:20am On Apr 23, 2020
Abiodunspectre:
For me nothing really changed. Have been working from home. I also joined the vigilante groups during the night.

JTF and any other vigilante group should be disbanded... You guys are a bunch of ignoramuses who are I'll trained and very clumsy.

For these reasons I implore on the FG to as a matter of urgency ban JTFs for our common good.
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by sunday2olabode(m): 8:40am On Apr 23, 2020
Guy am really fed up no money no food God pls help me
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by fasakina: 9:49am On Apr 23, 2020
Micholawoye:

Good morning bro. I am interested. How do I contact you?

Your number?
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by shammahyaro(f): 10:04am On Apr 23, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Whoa! Nawa o, God help

Amen.
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Alennsar(f): 10:05am On Apr 23, 2020
seanwilliam:
not for people earning 9k monthly grin like me
So I'm not the only one earning 9k as salary and still yet i was not paid. May God help us
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 23, 2020
post=88736728:
Actually, this lockdown has been a blessing, I do complement my daily job (4x weekly) with an online business because I was scared I would not be able to pay my bills with just my online business due to the fact that I just began a few months back, I know the business requires a lot of time for things to balance up before you can say you will live on the earning, so i invested this lockdown time into my business, and surprisingly, I discovered that I was the one limiting myself as my online business was more than capable of paying me more than my monthly earnings from my daily business in just a week, and the good part is that it can only get better.

The only problem is that I run the gen 24/7 due to the non existent light in my community (transformer got spoilt just before lockdown), I dey even pity for the gen.

Hello Bro! I'm interested in the online business..
Please put me through.
How do I contact you??
Better still, my whatsapp number - 08061344200.
Thanks Bro
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by seanwilliam(m): 10:07am On Apr 23, 2020
Alennsar:

So I'm not the only one earning 9k as salary and still yet i was not paid. May God help us
lol..where are you from .
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Alennsar(f): 10:12am On Apr 23, 2020
seanwilliam:
lol..where are you from .
Abuja. Actually I'm a teacher in one of the private schools around my area. How i wish the man will even pay the 9k because right now it is like 90k to me

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by mmagu(m): 10:19am On Apr 23, 2020
nice one but i will apreciate ifyou could suggest some of these online biz so i can invest before my savings dries out. winditch@gmail.com
post=88736728:

Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by seangy4konji: 11:38am On Apr 23, 2020
Alchohol intae has reduced...I eat better now due to low alchohol...I find it easy to sleep during the day now and drink1 or 2 bottles maximum before entering bac in before 9....Cant remember the last time i entered back home earlier than 11...

Women really love sex more then you think they do.Men who pay ladies huge sums to have sex with them are really the cause of high rate of prostitution and make women dont want to work or manage little they have,now that most men are prudent and rarely spend wastefully,they have adjusted the large mouths also and toto.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Legendguru: 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
None
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by replete(m): 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
lionness:
Getting fat, tons of sex, reading and reading.
I picked up web design and learnt how to use Adobe XD, CSS and HTML. I’m still stuck with CSS, it isn’t so easy but it’s like learning how to drive a car.
I’m thankful for life, health and safety. And I thank God more I’ve got some good money saved. I almost blow my cash on buying a Toks car from Nairaland in February and thankful I never did. I would have been drinking Garri with the family by now

Nah you wud have still survived
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by oluspicy: 4:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
walkwithgod:

Do you have some resource materials to learn video editing ?

Yes, I do. But mostly on videos tutorials.
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by gloniks: 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
ebohstepn:
during this lock down I now:

sleep alot.

eat too much

do little exercise

read little

focus more on my maker, try to understand him most and my purpose on eat.

lastly, uncover a site that I now make money from during this luckdown, it's not a read and he paid site. you can make 120k monthly from it. right now have made almost 80k. I have proofs... check my signature to knw more about it. thank you

Weldone Sir, please I am interested as I have been surfing the web about how to make money online and I haven't even made any. Pls can you enlighten me further. Thanks

My Email: ojogloryanik1@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by gloniks: 6:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
fasakina:
MAKE #12000 WEEKLY
(ONLINE FREE MONEY)

To get started, you need 3 steps.

#1 Create an account
Check my signature
This is where you make money by verifying(ticking √) captcha hourly.

#2 Bitcoin. info
This is where your online earnings are withdrawn to.

#3 Instantcoins. ng
This is where your bitcoins are converted to cash and sent to your bank account.

Please Sir, how can I achieve this, please can you enlighten me.
My Email is ojogloryanik1@gmail.com.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Uncle Said I Betrayed Him / Advise, My Father Sold His House And Moved To The Village Now He Wants To Leave / Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.