Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? (33932 Views)

Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. / Stay-at-home Order: Lagos Husbands Narrate Experiences / Husbands Kicks, Wives Rejoice At Stay-At-Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Bashnigga(m): 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
Became friends with my neighbor, never knew she was an interesting person
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by halogate: 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
LockdownReality??
..money and savings have finished (no salary cos I work in the "no work no pay" private sector)
...Food items about to finish.
..Ulcer is knocking
.. Depression kicking in
.. Govt is shouting "stay at home", but I ask... what will I eat when I hit ground zero?(very soon)
#Honestly..I'm really scared!
..bottomline?
..I NEED HELP!..A Goodwill gesture!!..I need a favor!!!
..please, if u have more then enough.. Kindly spare a little
Michael
080*016*9655 (Access Bank)
...that's my lockdown reality.
..Gracias!!
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Misterdhee1(m): 7:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
JayPeeOham:

In summary, I have discovered that working from home is more difficult than working in the office!! undecided cry cry
Sure. But if you're used to working from home, you may never see any sensible reason to be confined in an office.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by liverpool72(m): 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
post=88736728:
Actually, this lockdown has been a blessing, I do complement my daily job (4x weekly) with an online business because I was scared I would not be able to pay my bills with just my online business due to the fact that I just began a few months back, I know the business requires a lot of time for things to balance up before you can say you will live on the earning, so i invested this lockdown time into my business, and surprisingly, I discovered that I was the one limiting myself as my online business was more than capable of paying me more than my monthly earnings from my daily business in just a week, and the good part is that it can only get better.

The only problem is that I run the gen 24/7 due to the non existent light in my community (transformer got spoilt just before lockdown), I dey even pity for the gen.

But all in all, the lockdown has been a blessing.

Happy birthday to me today
introduce a brother I need to pay bills and all dat,watsapp no pls.
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Nicholdinho(m): 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
this lock down gave me opportunity to read the bible from Genesis to Revelation..... And also recite 250 verses in the bible.....

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by gowonmaharajah(m): 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
Abiodunspectre:

God will provide.
Amen.but God only uses people for other people's provisions
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by eghuan1(m): 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
Mine is kind of funny.

I had sold my car and pushed the money into farming just before the lockdown thinking that I'll manage the small salary till the farms starts to produce.

But now work don stop and farm never start to produce. Rains didn't start on time so we could not plant early.

Make e no reach where I go sell my phone to survive sha.
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Focus9(m): 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
I watch 20 movies a day, since the lockdown I've seen more than 100 movies
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by frabal(m): 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
post=88736728:
Actually, this lockdown has been a blessing, I do complement my daily job (4x weekly) with an online business because I was scared I would not be able to pay my bills with just my online business due to the fact that I just began a few months back, I know the business requires a lot of time for things to balance up before you can say you will live on the earning, so i invested this lockdown time into my business, and surprisingly, I discovered that I was the one limiting myself as my online business was more than capable of paying me more than my monthly earnings from my daily business in just a week, and the good part is that it can only get better.

The only problem is that I run the gen 24/7 due to the non existent light in my community (transformer got spoilt just before lockdown), I dey even pity for the gen.

Happy birthday....

Please can you share with me any online business?
Will be so glad, don't mind being a mentee
Thanks.
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Melchizzedek: 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
geng
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by lawrenzooo: 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
StarUp:
Bought fuel for nothing... NEPA refused to take light again...ayam surprised grin
You bill is on its way
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Godfullsam(m): 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
post=88736728:

Pls can you give me the idea of the online business you are doing?

I have a laptop and generator for power supply. I will be glad if you can through on a good online business to do in this lockdown period and beyond. I am ready to learn.
Pls make this your birthday gift to a bro in need of a side hustle and it will surprise you how God will reward you greatly.

Thanks and God bless your new age.
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Millenniumlady(f): 8:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
lasheez:
I am getting fatter than usual even though I watch what I eat.
Secondly my kids are driving me nuts
Awww easy with them they're just kids cheesy
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Codes151(m): 8:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
All that matters in life is survival.

You can do all that makes you happy solo.
Family is everything
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Thane(m): 8:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
post=88736728:

what's the business please, I'm interested bros
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Millenniumlady(f): 8:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
OrangeDream:
After this lockdown, na MARRIAGE straight.

I have learnt it the hard way and it has really dealt with me.
Have you found the right woman or you're still searching ?

Anyway just in case you try to extend your search smiley
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Island01: 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
[quote author= post=88736728]Actually, this lockdown has been a blessing, I do complement my daily job (4x weekly) with an online business because I was scared I would not be able to pay my bills with just my online business due to the fact that I just began a few months back, I know the business requires a lot of time for things to balance up before you can say you will live on the earning, so i invested this lockdown time into my business, and surprisingly, I discovered that I was the one limiting myself as my online business was more than capable of paying me more than my monthly earnings from my daily business in just a week, and the good part is that it can only get better.

Happy birthday to me today [/quote

Happy birthday bro, more winnings]

A bro is interested in learning the online biz, kindly put me through
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by weyreypey: 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:

just say you're available and desperate
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
Which third week biko . Something that is straight 4 weeks... Must everything be under reported in this clime

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Zaramezima(f): 8:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
It's not different from my normal routine. I only feel bad for some of my friends and family whose their businesses were affected.
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
post=88736728:

which online biz is that bro. Can u put a brother through
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Gbagbuo247: 8:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
post=88736728:

Please if you don’t mind, can you introduce me to the business as I am currently jobless. Save a soul
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by greenguy: 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
... I've realized Nigeria is not supposed to be a country. It's an error.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by andelawhite: 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
I go out to jog in the morning, try my hands on new hobby and louge for the rest of the day
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by mastermind1759(m): 9:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hedonini:
Hmm. The lockdown has shown me how easy it is to be knocked off one's high horse.
#stayhumble, #weain'tshit.

Most of my income streams have been pushed into hibernation, so I nurture an overwhelming fear of insolvency if the GLOBAL lockdown isn't relaxed soon.

Besides, my waka waka enjoyment ways are now subdued, probably to the detriment of my health. I can't see how this is sustainable, otherwise I'm sure I wouldn't survive it.

he don dey b lik say I dey reaf dictionary sentence... shocked

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by mastermind1759(m): 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
Thank God for dis lockdown to an extent some ppl for don die of over accumulated stress.
Have rested well, jst d sleepless vigilante night is d odd one out.. Thank God all d same..
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by tasceige(m): 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
selfdefence:
Even God knows my sleeping has upgraded to a whole different level, I want to start the exercise thing sha but e no easy embarassed undecided

Just check the store for applications you can download to assist.
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by tasceige(m): 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
StarUp:
Bought fuel for nothing... NEPA refused to take light again...ayam surprised grin

Hi hello,please do you reside in Lagos? If yes is it on the island? If yes, which area is that with constant power supply, I really need to relocate.
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:

My dear, enough of the waiting. How can i have a complete house and source of income without a wife? Sometimes i go in-between my rooms wondering what i'm doing here all alone. I have never felt so lonely like this period honestly.
Re: What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? by Millenniumlady(f): 9:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
OrangeDream:
My dear, enough of the waiting. How can i have a complete house and source of income without a wife? Sometimes i go in-between my rooms wondering what i'm doing here all alone. I have never felt so lonely like this period honestly.
Wow so it's that serious awwwwww don't cry you'll be fine smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl / 8-Month-Old Baby Dies As Ogun Pastor Orders Concubines To Beat Up Wife (Pix) / Advise, My Father Sold His House And Moved To The Village Now He Wants To Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.